The I-Island Expo

Per the-writing-girl

A Shoto Todoroki X Reader story. Todoroki has been given two tickets to the famous I-Island Expo, and decides... Més

1: An Invitation
2: The Villain Attack Course
3: I-Island
4: Enter the Party
5: The Plant Factory
6: Countless Security Drones
7: To The Top Floor
8: The Boss Battle
9: The Aftermath
10: Back At The Hotel (Lemon)
11: Home
The End
Other Books

Introduction

4.3K 83 102
Per the-writing-girl

Welcome to The I-Island Expo! This is a Shoto Todoroki x Female Reader story, based on My Hero Academia: Two Heroes. If you haven't watched that film I'd recommend doing that first as this book follows the plot of that film exactly (including bits of the script).

I know not many people care for introductions, but here are a few important details to keep in mind whilst reading:

1: (y/n)'s quirk will be 'bunny', but no she is not related to Mirko. Here's my hand drawn design of their hero costume, apologies if you can't read the writing (and please no rude comments about my drawing skills):

Details of quirk:

- Incredibly strong legs

- Enhanced hearing/smell/nighttime vision

- Can detect danger

- Has bunny ears/pink nose/whiskers/pompom tail

2: The chapters vary in length, but I've worked just as hard on each!

3: Yaoyorozu is a little bit harsh in this making her out of character, and it's not that I don't like Momo because I do, I really like her, but I just needed someone to be a little on the meaner side in order to make the relationships throughout the story a little more interesting (sorry Momo).

4: Here are two options of the dress (y/n) wears to the Expo opening party. They're both quite similar, but obviously you're free to imagine your own dress, there's just a moment of the story that requires the skirt of the dress to be tight-fitting.

One -

Two -

I hope you all enjoy the story, I had so much fun writing it! So without further ado... lets start!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

482K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
78.5K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...