BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

Por kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... Más

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 37

4.8K 199 19
Por kimchiii_v

2 days before hyeri's birthday

"jungkook ah namjoon hyung is called for an important meeting" taehyung informed his head peeking through the room door.

Jungkook nodded and walked behind taehyung to the meeting hall.

There he spotted everyone including hyeri. Hyeri striked him a smile to which he gave a sweet little smile and sat beside Jimin.

"Are everyone here??" namjoon's voice echoed the quiet room.

Jin nodded and asked namjoon to proceed.

"So now that we have got the kryptonite charged we need to plan out the execution of Zeus" he spoke

"So Zeus lived in a place called zerrand . It's an underground chamber. But it's not easy to enter it, we have to pass through different portals"

"Portals??" she asked

"yes, portals. We have to pass through each one of them to reach him."

"so here is the plan me, Jimin, Jin hyung,hoseok will go first and try to pass through all hurdle with the help of Ku choeng song."

"Who is he????"

"He is a spy of ours there so he knows how to pass all those portals. Taehyung will be here taking care of hyeri. Once we have reached him and opened all the portals we will inform taehyung to get hyeri'. Till then we will give our maximum fight to try to reduce his men and his power." Namjoon finished perfectly.

Everyone nodded "what about me and suga hyung??" jungkook asked.

"since you and suga hyung are going to a meeting that night you guys will join us soon okay?"

Jungkook and suga nodded.

"So this is the plan any doubts??"

"When are we executing it??" jimin asked.

"tomorrow night 10"

////////////////

On the day before hyeri's birthday

It was already dusk the next day. The sun set down while its hues still spread the sky.

But inside the house everyone were getting prepared to their last battle. Against Zeus. Against evil.

Jungkook and yoongi were getting ready earlier since they had to attend a meeting regarding some dealings and shipments.

*Knock**knock*

"Come in" he said adjusting his shirt.
Her head popped in through the half opened door gap.

"Ready???" she asked to which he nodded.

"They are calling you" she informed

"hmmm coming"

She kept on looking at how he had dressed, "hm not bad" she commented to which he immediately reacted "ofcourse its not bad"

It was sure not an easy battle tonight. Either Zeus dies or everyone does.

"Hyeri come here" he gestured her to come near him.

She approached him and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Come safely with taehyung ok?? I'm going to be there once you reach. We will try our level best to weaken him so it would be easier for you ok??"
She nodded smiling.

'but I'm scared'

"Don't get scared of anything. I'll be there" he replied like as if he read her thoughts.

This was going to be the finale of all the struggles till now. She just hoped everything would go fine and she could be happy with these people and this man infront of her. If one things goes wrong in the plan then the possibility of living will go down.
'what if something happens to him?? What if the members are hurt???' all kinds of negative thoughts filled up her mind. But either now or never.

"JUNGKOOK AH COME DOWN FAST"
Yoongi's call was heard

"You've got to go" she said softly.

"I love you" he smiled ruffling her hair.

"I love you too" she replied finally stopping his movement and making his eyes dilate.

"Wh-what did you say???"

She hugged him "I love you too jeon jungkook. I just.....love you so much more than you know." she teared as the thoughts of something bad happening to him flooded her mind. He smiled widely and hugged her tightly like a cute bunny making her smile.

"AHH I dont want to leave now that you finally confessed" he whined like a kid."Don't worry I'll see you once
we come back, you will be 21 then am I right??" He said lovingly.

She nodded it was her first birthday she was going to spend with him.

"So what gift do you need?" He whispered.

"Just come back safely thats enough"

"Aww that's so sweet to hear you care for me"

"Jungkook.... Everything will go alright right??" She asked concerned.

He smiled at her "It will hyeri" he said placing a kiss on her forehead. But somewhat she didn't find herself to believe him.

"JUNGKOOK AH"

" you should go" she caught his hand trying her level best not to show any worry on her face and walked with him down to see yoongi already ready.
It was 7 in the evening so it was time for them to leave.

"lets meet in the entrance of Street velen" namjoon ordered to both of them.

"Be safe hyung" jungkook said looking at all the hyungs.

His eyes then trailed to hyeri' and then to taehyung "take care of her hyung" he spoke and then worriedly smiled at hyeri, taking one last look at her soon both left the house.

Once they left the others started preparing for the main mission.
She was sitting on the couch. Her heart started beating loud out of nervousness for some reason.

The members except taehyung were dressed in black ready to leave.
Time was faster that day than any other day. As the clock soon chimed 10.

All assembled in front of the main door ready to leave.

"Taehyung ah get her safely once we inform ok??" Jin ordered to which taehyung nodded.

"Lets do this guys" she boosted them up to which they determinedly nodded

"Let's go" one by one left the house and soon silence engulfed the chaotic room.

She looked at the empty house.

"Hyeri you can go rest if you want. I'll be there in my room. Call me when you need anything ok??"

She nodded.

Her hands unknowingly caught taehyung's when he was going to leave.

"They will be safe right??"

He turned towards her and smiled "they will"he said patting her shoulder and lef to his room.

She sat on her bed, her heart beating loudly due to anxiety, her toes rubbing on another, lips biting out of worry.

'they will be safe hyeri'. You have to do this' she boasted herself.
Trying to erase all the negative thoughts off she swing her legs up on the bed and closed her eyes to calm her down.

"HYERI!!" She looked at jungkook who ran to her. Her surroundings were very foggy, to her right she saw beautiful green field.

"Jungkook your back" she smiled and hugged him. Both of them enjoying the moment with each other' love.

She snuggled her head more into his chest, her hand around his torso enjoying the moment but she felt something seep down her shirt or something wet on it.

Frowning she looked down her shirt to see bright red blood, her eyes widening she looked at jungkook. Her heart froze when she saw his smile slowly turning into a pained expression. He groaned clutching his stomach through which fresh blood was coming out. Once she saw him the surrounding changed into a scary dark forest.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

His eyes closed and his body fell on hers.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up sweating profusely.

She touched her cheeks to find tears there.

"Oh my god what kind of dream was that....is he safe?....Jungkook..."

She opened the window and looked out for some fresh air. Her mind pondering over her dream making her worry even more. She wiped her tears off staying bold.

Tapping her fingers rhythmically she looked at the scene outside. The moon shinning brightly in the late dark sky. The creepy street right in front of the house.

Her fingers stopped what it was doing when she spotted a black figure right in front of the yard of their house.
Frowning she tried to take a even more proper look, she saw something shining on his face which she soon realised it to be his bright red eyes.

Her eyes met his.

It was like he was wearing a black hoodie.

' hyerii~'

Her breathings stopped for a second when she heard someone call her name in her head. The voice was like it was hissing.

'i know you can hear me hyeri'

Widening her eyes at the scary man she bought her hand up to shut the window but stopped midway when he spoke again.

'hades'

She looked at him her eyes widened
She tried to speak to him back through their mind.

'wh-what happened to him? What did you do to him? Tell me' she thought praying that the man could here.

The voice laughed in her mind
'he is with me'

Her grip on the window tightened

'what??'

'yes my dear, your boy is with me'

'please leave him'

'come down now. I'll leave him if you come to me. Come hyeri~'

She didn't think of anything when it came to jungkook's safety. Her mind filling up with all kinds of thoughts of him.

She ran down the stairs but stopped when she got in front of the door. She is stepping out alone for the first time.

Not caring about what will happen to her she opened the door and ran out to the front street out of the barrier namjoon had put without informing taehyung it of impulse.

She saw the man standing far away from her.

'plea- please leave him. What do you want from me?'

'just come with me hyeri I'll leave him. I want you'

'but what's the proof that you have him?'

'intelligent girl'

He raised his hand when a swirl was formed beside him like a warp gate with thick purple mist in the centre.

There she saw a man fighting the steel rod with which he is been tied up with. Groaning out of pain and agony.

Her eyes immediately teared at his state. 'steel?? Isn't that dangerous for him??'

"Please leave him I'll come with you please" she finally spoke.

She bit her lip scared, she has to do this to save him. Nothing was more important to her than his life.

'but who are you'

'you want to know who I am'

It walked near her, soon was in front of her and leaned closer. His eyes were so scary shining under the moon light.

She widened her eyes when she noticed the mark on his neck.

"Zeus.."

"we finally meet song hyeri"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 420 18
"I kissed his lips and then moved down to his neck, slowly licking and biting, leaving little marks along the way as I went lower, I knew he was givi...
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
25.6K 1.3K 14
Being a supernatural, in a world that has still not been ready for it, has its pros and cons. Taehyung and Jeongguk first experience the indescribabl...
84.2K 3.6K 62
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...