His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter๐Ÿ”ฅ
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 42

1.4K 51 29
By fity24

2  and a half months later...

no one  p.o.v

Taehyung has been helping Jeongguk out with the kingdom but lately, he has been throwing up, feeling tired,  eating more than he usually does, feeling dizzy and he has been using the bathroom more often. Taehyung was next to Jeongguk on his own thrown helping Jeongguk out.

Jeongguk: so should I keep the pets in a cage or in a more comfortable zoo for them?

Taehyung: keep them in a more comfortable zoo for them yet will be happier that way .*smiles weakly*

Jeongguk: okay. thank you for helping me with this Taebear.

Taehyung: your welcome Ggukie.

Taehyung got up and was about to go get some water until he felt dizzy that he was about to pass out on the floor if it wasn't for Jeongguk who was able to catch him in a flash.

Jeongguk: all of you can go I'll be back.

Jeongguk carried Taehyung to the physician's office when the physicians saw Taehyung they were worried about what happened to him. Jeongguk places him on the bed to lets the physicians see what's wrong but he watched them closely. After a few minutes later Jeongguk was getting impatient with the physicians that he almost kills one of them.

Jeongguk: If you useless things don't hurry up and figure out what's wrong with my wife it's your souls that will be the payment .*in a low voice*

Physicians:y-yes your highness .*shaking in fear*

Taehyung finally woke up making Jeongguk so happy to see him awake. Jeongguk hugged Taehyung tightly, Taehyung hugged back with a smile on his face. Jeongguk broke the hug and cup Taehyung's face with his hands looking at him in the eyes with a  serious expression on his face.

Jeongguk: Taehyung please don't scare me like that, I  really don't want to lose you. Promise me you won't do that again.

Taehyung: I didn't mean to scare you. I promise to not scare you like that again.

One of the physicians came back with a clipboard in his hands. he looked at the results that he got with a happy and surprise expression he got on his knees and bowed down in front of Taehyung and Jeongguk then said.

The physician:  Congratulations! your highness the queen is ...Carrying a child.

Jeongguk and Taehyung froze for a moment Jeongguk first hugged Taehyung then kiss his lips that caught Taehyung off guard by the sudden action. Jeongguk then broke the kiss and grinned at Taehyung.

Jeongguk: you hear that babe we're going to be parents.

Taehyung: I'm so happy Ggukie. you are going to be a father.

Jeongguk: you are going to be the mother of our child.

Physicians: we'll be outside to give you some time. Also your highness you are 2and a half months pregnant. We'll come back to give you some advice for the royal fetus.

The physicians left the room leaving the couple that will soon become parents once the baby is born. Jeongguk unties Taehyung's hanfu to reveal his wife's unnoticeable baby bump, Jeongguk places his hand on his wife's stomach and kiss Taehyung's baby bump with love. After Jeongguk having his moment he tied Taehyung's hanfu just like how it was before.

Taehyung: I love you.

Jeongguk: I love you too.

They both hugged and kissed once more. The physicians came back to tell the queen and king what they should/should not do during the queen's pregnancy journey.

Physician: during the queen's pregnancy he will be eating more than usual since he is feeding himself and the baby. He is going to be more tired so let him sleep. Luckily the morning sickness will stop at the end of his fourth month. He is going to use the bathroom more which is caused by pregnancy hormones
an increase in the amount and speed of blood circulating through your body, and your growing uterus. Hormonal changes make your blood flow to your kidneys more quickly, filling your bladder more often – which causes more frequent urination during pregnancy. Also, don't do any sexual activities it will cause a  miscarriage so it doesn't matter how horny you cause at the end of the day it's the baby that matters. Your highness, you will have mood swings so please be patient with him. Oh, and you'll be breastfeeding so you can feed your newborn baby. So how would you like an ultrasound?

Taehyung: yes, please.

Physician: okay I'm going to need you to unite your hanfu.

Jeongguk: um what are you doing? Why do you sound like a pedophile? Are you trying to find a way to see my wife's body? UNACCEPTABLE!

Physicians: n-no your highness I'm just doing my job. This is part of the procedure.

Jeongguk: well how about you do the ultrasound without him having to unite his hanfu.

Physician: okay your majesty.

The physician uses his power and was able to make a see-through glass on Taehyung's stomach which shows the baby inside  Taehyung's stomach  that was small but will grow later on.

Physician: that's your fetus right there. *points at the baby* it will continue to grow so be careful your highness make sure to not stress yourself out since it will affect you and the baby. Seems like the royal fetus is healthy.

The next 10 minutes later of the physician talking.

Physician: ah yes, before you leave you will be coming here every month so we can keep track of the fetus and making sure it is healthy .your highness .*bows down.* also make sure to rest right now since you fell unconscious   45 minutes ago.

Taehyung: ah okay. Thank you for the advice  I really appreciate it.

Jeongguk: you guys have done so well today. I'll give you your reward ...next week.

Physician: thank you, your highness.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Taehyung: you too. *rubs his eyes*

Jeongguk saw that Taehyung looked tired so he picked him up bridal style and teleported to their room. He played Taehyung on the bed and took his shoes off for him and placed them on the floor, he got a blanket and covers Taehyung with it making sure he is comfortable. Jeongguk saw Taehyung was asleep right away he smiled and bend down to kiss his cheek before leaving the room. As Jeongguk left the bedroom he saw Jackson and Yugyeom in the hallway chatting about something he walked up to them to do him a favor.

Jeongguk: Jackson and Yugyeom. I need to ask you guys something.

Jackson: what is it?

Yugyeom: yeah like we heard that Taehyung passed out earlier.

Jeongguk: Can you guys guard my room cause right now Taehyung is resting after he fell unconscious. And make sure to watch him so he doesn't get hurt.

Yugyeom: okay .... You seem very suspicious are you hiding something?

Jeongguk: I'll tell you later, right now I have some unfinished work to get done. Tell my Taebear that I love him so much.

Jackson: okay just go.

Jeongguk went to the throne room to finish his work. Yugyeom and Jackson guarded the room as well as having a conversation but they were still curious about what Jeongguk is going to tell them later.

Yugyeom: so what do you think that beast is going to tell us.

Jackson: hmm maybe Taehyung hurt his leg or something.

Yugyeom: Nah I don't think so. maybe that little tiger is pregnant since he wasn't acting normal the last 2 months and a half I even saw him vomit his guts out and eating two plates of food. plus he looks tired. 

Jackson: I don't know man. whatever it is let's hope what Jeongguk has to say is good.

Yugyeom: I hope so.

The next hour.

Taehyung woke up from his 1-hour nap he got out of bed put on his shoes and was about to leave the bedroom to go to the kitchen but he was meet by Yugyeom and Jackson since both were guarding the room. both of them notice Taehyung and smiled at him.

Jackson: hey TaeTae how was your nap?

Yugyeom: yeah are you okay after what happened earlier?

Taehyung: my nap was good, thank you for asking. yes, I'm fine now from what happened earlier Gyeomie.

Yugyeom: that's good so where are you going? 

Taehyung: I'm going to the kitchen to cook my lunch. do you guys want to come with me and help?

Jackson: *gasps* TaeTae you are a queen you shouldn't be cooking, let the maids cook for you.

Taehyung:  I may be a queen but that doesn't mean I'll let the maids do all the work for me.

Yugyeom: I was getting a little hungry. let's go.

Taehyung, Jackson, and Yugyeom went to the personal kitchen. All of them put on an apron and start cooking their own meal. Taehyung made a salad, an Italian sandwich, and some Kimbap. Jackson made himself a burger. Yugyeom made himself  ramen and bibimbap .before they eat they clean up their mess and wash their hands, they all sat down eating their lunch in between they had conversations. Taehyung was enjoying his lunch since have been craving something that has vegetables. After some time they all finished their meals they watched their plates and left the kitchen. Jeongguk came back and back hugged Taehyung not too tightly which surprise Taehyung. He turned around and looked at Jeongguk then hugged him barring his face on Jeongguk's chest, Jeongguk rubbed his back.

Jeongguk: are you feeling better now?

Taehyung: yeah I feel better now.

Jeongguk: did you eat?

Taehyung: yeah I ate just now.

Jeongguk: that's good. it's good for the baby.

Taehyung: mhm.

____________________________________________________

the next month 

Taehyung was now 3 months pregnant, Jeongguk was being extra protective of Taehyung because he wants him to be safe from any danger. Today both Jeongguk and Taehyung are going to tell their family and friends about the good news. everyone was in the private living room sitting down curious what Jeongguk and Taehyung are going to say. The couple sat in front of everyone, Jeongguk's arms were wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

Jeongguk: I have summoned you all today is because I and my wife have good news to tell you.

Minjae: what is the good news that you guys want to tell us?

Jeongguk & Taehyung: we're having a baby.

Yugyeom: YES! I knew Taebear was pregnant. I told you, Jackson, I told you.

Minjae: FINALLY I WILL BE A GRANDMA. Let's just hope the baby doesn't act rude like a certain someone.*looks at Jeongguk* 

Jeongguk: THAT'S A LIE- I'm not going to be mad about it.  

Taehyung: Ggukie is not that rude. He is so nice and kind.

Jimin: but like he is only is nice to you. literally to the rest of us, he is mean and rude and disrespectful.

Jin: exactly he even threatens us when you are gone.

Taehyung: Ggukie!   I told you to you be nice.

Jeongguk: I am nice to you only. *pouts* will you forgive me?

Taehyung: of course I'll forgive you bunny.

Seungmin: so when will you guys know the baby's gender?

Taehyung: we'll know the baby gender in the next 2 months.

Jackson: wait so you are 3 months pregnant?

Taehyung: yeah.

Yoongi: lowkey we know I will be the favorite uncle. the baby will like me out of all of you idiots.

Hoseok: if you say so. Tae you wanna dance later with me and Jimin?

Taehyung: sure.

Jeongguk: be careful. and make sure to not move your body too much.  I need to get you a bodyguard someone to watch you while I'm gone. 

Yugyeom: PICK ME! I'm YOUR FAVORITE AND TAEBEAR IS MY BEST FRIEND!

Jimin: NO! AND YOU YUGYEOM STOP CALLING TAEHYUNG BEST FRIEND! HE IS MY BEST FRIEND.

Changbin: YELLOW CARD-EU, YELLOW CARD-EU.

Taehyung: can you guys not, both of you guys are my best friend.

Yugyeom: okay. I'm sorry Jimin.

Jimin: I'm sorry too Yugyeom.

Taehyung just sighed and laid his head on Jeongguk's shoulder not wanting to talk, Jeongguk just stroke a strand of Taehyung's hair.

Jeongguk: remember don't stress yourself out okay.*whispers to Taehyung.*

Taehyung: I know. I'm just happy for us and the bundle of joy inside of me. *smiles*

Jeongguk: I'm happy as well.

Taehyung places his hand on his small baby bump, Jeongguk laid his hand on Taehyung's baby bump then looked at each other eyes that showed happiness in them. They both smiled at each other.
__________________________________________
Here's a visual of Taehyung's baby bump

______________________________________________________    

.

Hey guys it's me your author fity24. I really want to thank you all for helping me out and this book.

Vote and comment.

Meme time

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.7K 22
"You're the prettiest possession that I own" "You owned my body, but I lost my soul to you" #5 in Taekook 19/03/2022 #1 in Topkook 19/03/2022
125K 3.4K 33
boyร—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
34.5K 2.1K 29
Mafia AU Top: Taehyung Bottom: Hoseok