Infinite Crisis

By AllyBPBR

Thanks to Oliver Queen's sacrifice, life was given a second chance in the universe. Earth Prime heroes are st... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

507 18 6
By AllyBPBR

Oliver and Kara got to her apartment really fast, thanks to Kara's super speed, and Oliver was so worried, he didn't even care about the nauseous feeling he had inside.

- Is she ok? – Oliver asked Clark as soon as he stepped inside the apartment.

- Yes... She just had a lot to drink and... It didn't end well. So I brought her here so she could have some rest... Kara, can you help her change? I couldn't...

- Sure... – Kara said as she rushed to her bedroom to help Thea.

- Thank you, Clark. I really appreciate it. – Oliver said as he nodded with his head, still looking deeply worried.

- It was the least I could do...

Kara did her best to help Thea get into a clean pj she grabbed from her drawer, and put her in her bed to have some sleep. It was almost 5am, she felt a bit tired herself, but resting could wait. She heard her phone and answered right away, going back to the living room so she wouldn't wake Thea up.

- William? Hi... What's up?

Oliver heard this name and tried to pay more attention to what Kara was saying. He couldn't help having a weird feeling about that guy. All he knew was that he didn't like him. Clark looked at Oliver, noticing the change in his posture and face.

- Are you ok?

- I'm great just... Have you met this William?

- I saw him once...

- Don't you think he's... a bit weird...? I mean, around Kara...

- Maybe he has a crush on her or something...

- And you're ok with this?

- Why wouldn't I? I mean, for sure I would want to talk to him, like any cousin would do, but... Kara can handle anything, I trust her.

- I know she can is just... – Oliver said as he sat on the couch, still looking at Kara – There's something weird about this guy... I can feel it.

- Well, we can keep an eye on him just in case... – Clark said as he sat on the other side of the couch.

- Cool. – Oliver crossed his arms, waiting for Kara to hang up.

Clark thought about Oliver's words and could be sure of one thing: he was jealous. He has been noticing some things about Oliver's behavior towards Kara and now he was sure of it. He found that really funny, but decided to keep quiet. He suddenly wondered if Oliver had the same jealousy when it came to his sister. Kara hung up and looked worried, way more than she was before the party.

- William found more things about the anti-life equation and I need to see him and get the files... I think this can truly help us to get closer to what's Lex is doing.

- I can go with you... – Oliver said – If you want...

- Sure... Clark, can you please tell everyone to meet us after lunch in the Tower? I think they all need some rest after the party, so we can be ready to whatever's coming.

- Ok... As long as you take some rest after you come back, both of you. You also need it, and you – He pointed at Oliver – are not made of steel. So please, take care of yourself too.

- Sure. And Clark... Thank you again for taking care of Thea. I know she's in good hands, but if anything happens with her while we're gone, please, call us.

- I will.

Oliver and Kara were gone and Clark just sat on the couch, thinking about everything that happened when he heard with his super hearing Thea's voice calling him, and he rushed to Kara's bedroom.

- Thea? Are you ok? – He asked in a worried voice.

Thea opened her eyes slowly and gave Clark an awkward smile when she saw him.

- Hi... What... What happened? – Thea asked, trying to sit on the bed, feeling her head spinning. – Ouch, hungover...

- You just had a lot of drinking last night... and I brought you here so you could rest and feel better...

Thea nodded, starting to remember some flashes about the party and how drunk she got, and also how she threw herself to Clark and... She looked at Clark with wide eyes, blushing really hard and stared down to see she had different clothes on. She started to panic, trying hard to remember anything else.

- Did... – Thea had no idea how to ask him that, but she had to. – Did we...?

- Oh... Rao, no. – Clark said in a rush as he understood her question just by staring at her desperate face. – No, I called Kara and she came here with Oliver...

- You told my brother? Oh God...

- I couldn't hide it from him... He was worried about you, and he would try to kill me if I didn't tell him.

- He could never...

- I know it, but still... I just couldn't let him worry. Also, Kara was with him and I needed her help, so...

- Oh... – Thea felt really embarassed and looked down the sheets – Kara helped me change?

- Yes... They just left, they were going to meet Kara's friend. Apparently he has new information about Lex plans.

Thea started remembering vividly how she tried to kiss Clark while drunk and felt more embarassment. She covered her face with her hands, not knowiung what to say. Clark looked worried at her and sat next to her in the bed.

- Hey... What happened?

- I just remembered... How I... Oh God, this is hard... – She uncovered her face and stared at him, still blushing. – I tried to kiss you and... I'm so sorry, I mean... It was so inappropriate... I'm sorry, I...

- Thea, is ok. – He said as he opened a big smile to her, making her heart beat a bit faster because she really loved that smile. – I actually wanted it, if I'm being honest... – He said as he slowly approached her. – I just could never take advantage of you...

Thea froze for a moment as she tried to process what she just heard. So, it wasn't one sided, he also wanted to kiss her. She had to agree with herself that she have been feeling something for a while now, she just never had the courage to bring it up, but apparently her drunk self had no problem with it. She couldn't also believe what a gentleman he was, and she felt her heart beating even faster.

- Well, I'm sober now... – She smiled, as her hand reached for his cheek and their lips touched.

In the Wave Rider, Barry and Sara shared her bed and slept peacefuly until Barry opened his eyes slowly, smiling at the sight next to him. Sara had her back to him; his hand was over her waist, her hair a mess in the pillows. He brought his lips closer to her neck, giving her small pecks, noticing she started to wake up. She intertwined her hand with his, bringing him closer to her as they cuddled in bed.

- Good morning – He said in a whisper.

- Good morning to you too – She said, as she turned around and smiled at him, giving him a small kiss. – I had a wonderful night...

- Me too...

They started kissing again when Gideon's voice echoed in the room and Barry jumped in scare, almost falling down to the floor. Sara looked annoyed at the ceiling, as she tried to not laugh at what just happened.

- Now is not the time, Gideon...

- I'm sorry Captain Lance, but I'm sensing an aberration in Egypt, thousand years ago, and it's a level 9.

- Oh great... – Sara said as she sat down, grabbing her clothes from the floor. – We'll never get rid of those things...

- We can finish this later... – Barry said as he gave Sara one last kiss – I have to go home and take a shower anyways...

Sara smiled at Barry, pulling him towards her, as they started kissing again, the kiss becoming more passionate.

- Captain, is urgent...

- Ok, Gideon, I'm going... – She said as they stopped kissing, and got up from the bed.

At CatCo, William waited for Kara in her desk, walking from one side to the other, with a file on his hands. He smiled as he heard footsteps, but the smile faded away when he saw that Oliver came with her.

- Hi again... Oliver – He said with an awkward smile and Oliver just nodded back. - I'm sorry to call this early, Kara, but... I was doing more research and found this...

He gave her the files and she started reading them with Oliver. It had classified government information about some sort of God creature that had experimented on humans many years ago. All of the extra information about the anti-life equation matched the research Lena had showed her a while ago. She looked at William, and nodded excitedly.

- This is what we've been looking for. And now it all makes sense... Thank you, William.

- How did you get classified information from the government? – Oliver looked suspicious.

- I have my sources... and some people that owed me a few favors... But, as they say, a good journalist never reveals his sources, right Kara?

- Sure, I'm... – Kara was a bit distracted with the files on her hands and stared at Oliver – We need to... Go... Now... – She looked back at William. – We need to... go somewhere, but thank you for this...

- Anytime... – William waved at Kara and she turned around to leave.

Oliver stared at William with a funny face and waved at him as well.

- Well, you keep your sources... I'm going with Kara... See you around

William kept staring as Oliver left along with Kara, feeling a bit of a frustration and being sure he didn't like that Oliver guy at all.

Sara reunited with everyone on Star Labs hangar, noticing there were some people missing. She had no time to wait for everyone to get there, so she started explaining what Gideon told her.

- So, Carter Hall was found in Egypt, a thousand years ago... – She said as she stared at Kendra, that looked distressed. – Kendra, do you have any idea how could this have happened?

- No... Like I've said, we got separated after a while... I had no idea where he was until now.

- Some of us need to go rescue him, because this can bring a few problems. And we don't want any more problems; we have enough on our plate. – Sara said. – So Constantine, Zari, Ray, Kendra, Laurel and Barry come with us to help...

- Kara just sent a message about some important stuff she and Oliver discovered, so the rest of us will stay and help them. – Cisco said after reading Kara's message on his phone. – We'll meet them at the Tower.

While the Wave Rider team flew back a thousand years ago to rescue Carter from Egypt, the rest of the heroes went back to National City, to meet Kara and Oliver and talk about their next move. Thea and Clark got there before Kara and Oliver, and as soon as they were all together, Kara opened the files she got from William.

- A friend of mine grabbed these documents from government. According to this, the anti-life equation has been around for a long time. J'onn, do you know the story about when a being called Darkseid made contact with Martians?

- Yes... There was a time when a being tried to control all of us Martians, but he was suddenly gone and that was it.

- Well, this is him. The documents show proof of studies from when this creature came to Earth. Members of the goverment were studying this after they learned about Lena and Lex's project. They feared the stories were real and that were about to happen again. – Kara explained as she walked from one side to the other – The stories said that this being discovered that humanity possessed fragments of the opposing equation in their subconscious and conducted experiments on humans over the centuries, to try to get the full formula. With this, he would be able to have a body and come to Earth, take free will from people and dominate the world...

- Kara, maybe your mom knows something about this being? – Alex asked.

- Maybe, I can ask her

Nia got up from a chair and looked at the others, thinking about it. Now it all made sense. It was as clear as ever.

- So Lex is working with this being... When he failed on bringing Lena in, he ran away and found this creature somehow... It makes sense.

- And if this is a God creature, he could be like the Anti-Monitor, a being that could cause a huge crisis in the entire world... – Barry said.

- Maybe this is what Prometheus warned me about. Maybe, that's what will bring the world to an end, and what we must prevent.

- We must find this full formula before Lex does. – Nia looked serious at everyone in the room.

She had a feeling they were about to face something they had never faced before.

And she was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 250 16
Yeah... What if Oliver Kara , Sara , Barry , Caitlin , Alex , Thea , Laurel , Slade , Malcolm ... (This means you can suggest who you want) Are wat...
27K 538 9
Cadmus managed to put everyone in Kara's world against her, causing an attack that puts her life in danger. Now DEO's in lockdown, and it's not safe...
36K 1.2K 34
Kara and Oliver last saw each other at their best friend's wedding. It's been a while since and they reconnect on her Earth birthday. However, things...
13.6K 705 29
STATUS: ON GOING •𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧-𝐄𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲• 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥�...