β€οΈβ˜€οΈπ™Όπš’ π™΅πšžπšπšžπš›πšŽ'𝚜 π™΅πšŠ...

By darkbluemoonatsuki

Y/N, the Princess of the Kalos region, spent all her life in the palace. But her desire, is to go to a real s... More

Author's Note and INFO OF THE BOOK :)
Chapter 1 - Life in the Palace
Chapter 2 - Wish
Chapter 3 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 4 - Exam and Scholarship
Chapter 5 - Dorms
Chapter 6 - Revealed
Chapter 7 - First Day of School
Chapter 8 - Day Two of School
Chapter 9 - Is this actually love?
Chapter 9 - Love?!
Chapter 10 - A New Chapter of Your Life
Chapter 11 - Great News
Chapter 12 - Returning Home
Chapter 13 - A Mysterious Letter
Chapter 14 - Meeting A Friend
Chapter 16 - Painful News
Chapter 17 - Compromise
Chapter 18 - The Big Day
Chapter 19 - PARTY TIME!!!
Chapter 20 - Nightmare
Chapter 21 - Assassination
Chapter 22 - The Truth Hurts
Chapter 23 - An Invitation???
Chapter 24 - Trip to Sinnoh
Chapter 25 - The Shopping Queen
Chapter 26 - Home, Sweet Home!
Chapter 27 - Troublemaker
Chapter 28 - "ARE YOU SERIOUS???"
Author's Note (important)

Chapter 15 - First Date

163 0 1
By darkbluemoonatsuki

Author's note:
Hey reader! Hope you're enjoying this story so far, it's not the best I know, but at least it's not the worst :)

I'm not used to writing romance so forgive me if the romance parts aren't so 'kawaii'

Anyways...
HAPPY 7 YEARS OF XY!!!
Pokemon XY started 7 years ago, it's a sad and happy thing to be honest. Happy is because the XY anime have reached a milestone already and yet, the fanbase is still the same. People are still in this fandom like it's still airing, well, in my region, it's airing and I'm so happy about it!!! The sad thing is it's been a long time and we all miss the XY gang! It's been 4 years since we've last saw them!!

Well, hopefully we'll see the XY gang soon, and enjoy this story!

Tokyo~
October 17
---------------------

Just about time, there was a knock on the door. You opened the door to see your lover waiting outside. He wore his usual outfit, which was a little boring but still appropriate for a date. As an extension, he wore a blue winter jacket outside.

"Y/N? I uhh...y-you look so cute i-n this o-outfit," Ash stammered which made you giggle. "Thanks, and where are we going tonight?" you asked. "Somewhere, it's a surprise," the latter replied as he held out his hand for you take.

You gracefully took his hand and blushed and you and Ash went to the front door to wait for Korrina. "Y/N, Ash!! I'm going to Clemont's now!!! Have fun on your date," Korrina excitedly said, fangirling inside at the fact that you and Ash are about to go on your first date.

Your blonde friend raced out the door and ran off without looking back. "Shall we go?" Ash asked and you nodded. You two walked out the gate and people looked at you with their eyes widened and jaws dropped. You waved at them with a friendly expression, then looked at your boyfriend. He gulped but put on a fake smile.

After a while of walking, you reached a fancy restaurant. "This is it," Ash told you and you looked back at him, confused at what was going on. "What's it?" you asked, still thinking about what he meant. "We're having dinner here," Ash replied and you nodded.

You stepped into the restaurant and loud cheers and screams filled the whole place. You and Ash both scooted apart from each other because you had a feeling your fans would come and ask for your autograph or something. A little girl with blonde hair and a side ponytail approached you. "Oh my God!!! It's the Princess of Kalos!!! Your Highness, will you please take care of my brother?" the girl proposed. You swore Ash had imaginary flames around his body. He came over to you and slipped his hand over your waist as a sign of affection and to let the girl know you're taken. "I'm sorry, I'm already taken. Just out of interest, who's your brother?" you asked. "Oh his name is Clemont. He needs a dependable wife so I'm trying to find pretty girls for him. My name's Bonnie by the way," Bonnie explained. Just then, a man with brown hair came over, then pulled Bonnie away and said "I'm truly sorry, Your Royal Highness, my daughter can be irritating," the man said. "Dad!!" Bonnie cried and you raised your hand to stop the conflict between Bonnie and her dad. "No no, it's fine, she's a sweet little girl. And also, this name, Clemont, sounds familiar. Is he a student in Kalos High?" you questioned.

"Yeah, he's a science genius, and is the second best in the grade!" Bonnie proudly said and you smiled at her enthusiasm. You decided not to mention the fact that you study there and thus, you are smarter than Clemont. "Cool! Well, I hope to see you soon, I need to have my dinner now," you said and took Ash's hand and went to a table. The other people stared at your beauty but you weren't too bothered by it.

"Y/N what would you like?" Ash asked you. "Anything is fine, you order for me," you sweetly said and he blushed and looked at the menu. "Alright, if you say so," Ash hesitantly said and you looked at the restaurant's atmosphere. "This place is so pretty," you thought and a little smile was brought to your face.

You didn't realize Ash was awkwardly staring at you until a second ago. You blushed when you saw his face. "So, do you like this place?" Ash asked you, mildly doubting you like it because of your life in the palace. "Yeah, of course, I will like anything you pick," you replied. He took your hands and held it with his. You felt a warm rush of satisfaction in your body. "I love you Y/N," Ash quietly said. "I love you too."

The waiter arrived with your food and said "Bon appetit!" You looked at Ash and smiled then took a bite of your food. You had spaghetti with tomato sauce and Ash ordered the same. "This tastes so good!" Ash quietly squealed. You giggled at his hyperactivity towards food. "You really love food don't you?" you asked. "I love food, but not more than I love you," he replied, which made you blush madly.

You two finished your own dinners and got ready to go. Your fans waved at you when you left the place so you politely waved back before exiting the restaurant. "Do you want to go for a walk?" Ash asked and you elevatedly nodded.

There was a beach nearby so you two decided to go see the moon and walk around there. "The moon is beautiful," you whispered and focused on the moon's brightness that shines all the way to Earth. "Yeah," Ash replied with a quiet voice.

Ash put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer and you put your head onto his shoulder. You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tight. You sighed in relaxation and nuzzled his shoulders.

"It's 9pm, let's head back," Ash said. "Okay," you replied and yawned. Ash's arm was still around your waist so you wouldn't be too scared if you fell asleep, but it's still better to stay awake. You went back to the Lumiose streets and houses were on your left and right.

"Hey, is that Korrina?" you asked and pointed towards your right, across the road. "Wait what?? Oh yeah, it's her!" Ash said. "And Clemont's there too!" You looked at the blond haired boy next to Korrina. "Bonnie is so sweet, I wonder if she knows about- wait. Are they a couple now? They're holding hands."

"Maybe, I think they are," Ash replied and you two exchanged looks. "OMG!!! They're a couple now!! Bonnie is going to be so excited about the news!" you squeaked. "Yeah," your boyfriend said. You observed Korrina from a distance but took the same route home.

You were about to cross the road to go through several blocks before reaching the palace but the bullies from the school stopped you. "Ooh look, isn't the stupid little brat from Kalos High??" Paul snickered. "Get away from her," Ash agitatedly said and stood in front of you to protect you from any danger. "Why should I?" Paul retorted and got ready to pull a punch on your boyfriend.

"If you touch Y/N, you're going to pay," Ash warned as he got into a fighting position. Paul had imaginary steams coming out of his ears of irritation Ash gave him and Paul threw a punch on Ash's jaw. You felt rage boil inside your body and you released it by scaring Paul's allies away to clear things. At the same time, you grabbed Paul's hand before he threw another punch but he thrashed away and you fell onto the ground.

Paul punched Ash's jaw a couple more times and you stared in fear and horror to see your boyfriend getting hurt. Ash managed to twist Paul's fingers and he punched Paul's jaw many times too but Paul was just too strong. To finish off, Paul punched Ash's stomach and ran off before things get worse. Ash stumbled and was about to fall onto the ground but you caught him in your arms. "Are you okay Y/N?" Ash weakly asked. "Worry about yourself, you're hurt, not me," You felt tears come to your eyes. Ash always care about others first even if he's badly injured or anything, and that's one of the reasons you love him.

"I'm fine, I can still walk," Ash insisted and you sighed in exasperation. "That annoying brat beat you up pretty badly," you said, with a hint of anger in your voice. Ash tried to stand up but collapsed again due to his injuries.

~30 mins later~

Ash opened his eyes and you hugged him tightly. "Ash are you okay?" you asked. "My head hurts," he replied as he sat up. "Where am I?" "You're back in the palace, in your room, in bed. Korrina came to see you just now, but I told her you're fine so she gave us some privacy," you replied and smiled weakly.

"Oh," Ash quietly said. Clearly, he didn't have any energy from the beating. You leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. "Thanks for protecting me, sorry I wasn't able to help," you added, feeling guilty that you weren't able to help. A tear rolled down your cheeks from the guilt.

"It's okay, it was sudden, besides, you were frozen in shock so I didn't expect you to do anything much, at least you tried," Ash replied as he wiped the tear off your face. You smiled and hugged your boyfriend again.

"Hi you gu- OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO KAWAII!!!!" Korrina screamed the moment she opened the door. You blushed in embarrassment but stayed in the hugging position. "H-Hi...I think?" you stammered, with a deep crimson red blush on your face. "I have good news to tell you!!!" Korrina squealed and came over to the bed.

"I have a clue about what you're going to tell us," Ash said and squeezed your hand. You grinned and turned your attention to Korrina. "So, I just went to Clemont's, you two know this and guess what?? We're a thing now!!!!" Korrina squeaked and you screamed with joy and congratulated your friend.

"So now the both of us are dating," you laughed as you sat on the bed next to Ash. "Alright, so tell me about that beating from that mutt, Paul," Korrina said with a vexed voice and her face grew serious. "Alright so that freak just came out of nowhere and teased me like he did in school but then as a twist, he beat Ash up when he protected me and said if that freak touched me, he'll pay. Probably because we're not in school, so he thinks he can do whatever he wants," you said and rolled your eyes. You recalled the moment when Ash was beaten up, you felt something weird. Paul wasn't wearing the normal outfit he usually wears, he wore a red jacket today and had weird red sunglasses.

"Hey I think there's a catch to this whole thing," you suddenly said. Ash and Korrina looked at you and blinked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.6K 180
Miraculous Ladybug was created by Thomas ASTRUC, Disney Channel owns the right to the show Miraculous Ladybug, and You own the right to you. I only o...
33.6K 866 21
Losing someone you love is hard. Losing someone you love twice is even harder and Kousei knows that. Losing his mother and his beautiful love Kaori h...
19.6K 1.1K 44
Azmaria's duties are far from over, and as the Master and Soldier grow older their missions become more and more challenging. Their loyalty is tested...
80K 1.3K 29
You just transferred to a school in the Kalos Region. What adventures await you on your new school? New friends? Rivalries? Drama? Disaster? Love? __...