Chapter 16 - Painful News

"What???" Ash confusedly asked. "Korrina, I haven't told you this yet but I'll explain," you said. "Okay," Korrina said, her voice indicating patience. "Paul was wearing a red jacket and had weird sunglasses today when he beat Ash up, so he might be hiding something. I think he's working for Team Flare," you explained quietly.

"Ughh, Team Flare, not them again, they caused enough damage to Kalos already," Korrina moaned. "What? What happened?" Ash asked, extremely confused at what Korrina just mentioned. "A few years ago, Team Flare tried to destroy Coumarine City, and tried to steal that giant tree for an experiment using a machine that is made for destroying the whole planet," you explained. "Ughh, I hate those people. If anybody from that organization tries to touch you, they're dead," Ash angrily said and he cracked his knuckles to show his serious attitude. You kissed him in his cheeks and turned back to Korrina.

"You guys are so cute together, you two are the best couple I've ever met," Korrina said ad fangirled. "And even better, I'm a huge fan of you, Y/N, before we met! So this makes it even better!!!"

"Aww, thanks Korrina," you said. "Well, I'm going to bed, see you in the morning!" Korrina brightly informed you and Ash, then left the room.

When you turned back to Ash, you saw him asleep, on your shoulder. You blushed and freaked out right after. "What should I do???" you thought and sweatdropped.

You slipped your arms behind Ash and hugged him while you dozed off, bu accidentally fell into a deep slumber.

At dawn, you felt like you were on a car but realized Ash was just trying to put you in a lying position so you could sleep better. You blushed and opened your eyes. "Hmm?" you mumbled as you took Ash's hand.

"Shh...go to sleep," Ash whispered but you refused. "Don't hurt yourself," you warned and he nodded. You flipped over to Ash's side and realized he was still sitting up, leaning on the headboard. You held his hand and closed your eyes then smiled.

He stroked your hair as you slept peacefully.

~1 Week later~

Last week, you finished the term break and now you're back in school. Ash fully recovered from that incident with Paul and you guys decided to let it go and not report Paul to the school.

You're now officially back to school and working hard. Today is day one of school and you wonder how it will go today. You arrived at the school site last night and you and Ash had an early night so today you both naturally woke up early and you had 2 hours before school.

"Morning Y/N," Ash sat on your bed and smiled at you. He woke up before you because he slept earlier last night when you decided to text the group in the group chat, which means there are tons of messages on Ash's phone that might make it explode.

"Hi," you mumbled and yawned as you sat up. "We still have 2 hours before class so let's chill for one hour," Ash said and you did your usual morning routine. You put on your school uniform after your morning routine. "This uniform feels weird, I haven't worn this in two weeks," you moaned and sweatdropped as you made your way to the kitchen.

"Oh you made me breakfast?" you asked your boyfriend. "Yeah, I didn't want to wake you up and you should sleep more so I just did that," he replied. You smiled and ate your breakfast in silence. Ash came over a while later and ate his breakfast with you.

"Wow we still have 45 minutes till class, that's long. What should we do?" you asked. "I'd say we relax for half an hour," Ash replied and leaped onto the bed from the chair. You just walked to his bed to be safe. You kissed his cheek and turned on your phone. A notification appeared on the screen which said '548 messages' and you gasped and showed Ash. "WHATT???" he shouted. "I don't even get that man notifications overnight, my maximum is 100!!!"