Chapter 1 - Life in the Palace

Your name is Y/N and you're a beautiful 13 years old who is a princess from Kalos. You live in the Royal Palace of Kalos, which is in Lumiose City near the famous Prism Tower. You have smooth ombre hair that goes down above your waist and a ribbon is tied at the side of your hair. You have ocean blue colored eyes and a radiant smile. Your height is about 1.58 meters tall and you have a perfect body shape. You are very unique from other princesses because you don't wear a dress, instead, you like to dress casually. You wear a crystal blue colored hoodie without any patterns on the shirt. There are pockets inside your hoodie. You wear navy blue jeans that are custom made just for you. You wear crystal colored shoes that match your hoodie. To finish your outfit, you wear a blue scarf around your neck.

You are an ambivert and you are most confident but can get shy in some situations. You like to play the piano and happen to be very talented and you've done all the levels including the hardest of all grades. You also happen to be extremely good at football. You are very smart and your IQ is over 180. You know more than an average 13 year old and you've been homeschooled your whole life. Well, not exactly homeschooled, but you've been studying in the palace by youself, surrounded by facilities to help you learn.

Your mother is Diantha, who is the Queen of Kalos who also happens to be a world-famous actor and supermodel who is extremely famous. Since your mother is an actor and a supermodel, you are extremely popular in and out of the country.

You have a brother named Steven and he is 16 years old. He has baby blue colored hair and also likes to dress casually like you. He got into the celebrity life two years ago and now he's very popular amongst the citizens in the Kalos region. Your brother loves you a lot and he often helps you with your learning ever since you reached the age you have to start to learn. He loves you a lot and he uses his free time to spend time with you.

You and your family are very wealthy so you have almost everything you've wanted in your life. But there was one thing you've been wanting since you were 9 years old, and that is going to a normal school like normal kids your age.

"Mom, please! I really want to study in a normal school rather than a palace!" I protested. Your mother looked at you calmly, reconsidering about you going to a normal school. "I'll consider it. But you know that you will gain lots of attention because you are a Princess and one of the most famous models in the world, right?"

You stared at your mother and rolled your eyes while putting your hands on her glass desk. "Of course I know that! I have enough confidence to go to a real school." Your mother looked at your eyes. She could see the fiery determination in you and she smiled. "I'll have a think, you shall find out soon, my dear Y/N."

You left your mother's office and strolled back into your room with a huge smile on your face. "I might go to a normal school!" you thought.

Your room is about 1000 square feet. There is a queen sized bed with a small table next to each side of the bed. The bedsheets are blue colored and your pillowcase matches your bedsheets and so does your blanket. There is also a 150 inch TV on the wall at the opposite of your bed. You have a giant glass table with an armchair made of gold and a soft, cushiony back. You also have a giant wardrobe that has all sorts of clothes in there. There are beautiful dresses Queen Diantha insisted you wear during special occasions, normal clothes and leggings like the one you are currently wearing, and anything you could imagine. There is a giant private bathroom in your room. The bathroom had a giant full-length mirror, with two sinks, a sauna, and a shower room with a bathtub. There is also a shelf for you to put your accessories and things for your hair. You also have one of the world's best Yamaha piano which your mother bought for 1.2 million dollars. Finally, you have a balcony. There are glass sliding doors at the back of the room with curtains to hide the interior of your room when you need privacy. There are several chairs on the balcony and a large table.

You went to the balcony and sighed. There was fresh air and the view made you feel relaxed. A cold breeze approached you and your hair blew to the direction the wind was blowing towards. You sat on a chair and checked your phone. "It's going to snow tonight," you said quietly.

You got cold after a while of staring at the view in your balcony and you decided to play the piano. You took out your sheet music but you couldn't decide which one to play. "Moonlight Sonata third movement or La Campanella," you thought. You decided to play both and after you finished the first song, you looked behind you and saw your brother, Steven sitting on your bed admiring your piano skills. "Aww, little sis you play like a pro!" Steven praised. "Thank you big brother! Umm...what are you doing here?" you asked curiously. "A few weeks ago you told me that you want to go to a real school than study here in this palace, right?" your brother asked. "Yeah?" you said. "You should probably go search up the high schools in Kalos on the Internet because if Queen Diantha lets you go, we will have a lot to do because your home is here, and you might go to another city for education," your brother explained.

You belong to a royal family, but you prefer not to speak so formally and your family members were okay with it so you decided to speak casually to them. "Oh, okay," you said embarrassed at the thought that you forgot to do that. "I'll help you with it and also your studies too," your brother said sweetly. You smiled and nodded, then both of you ran to the computer.

You searched up 'best high schools in Kalos' and saw a couple of high school names. In first place, you saw 'Kalos High' and in second place, you saw 'Shalour High' and in third place, you saw 'Anistar High'. "Go ahead, search up each of the schools and compare the grades," Steven guided. You searched up the top 3 schools in the entire Kalos region and went into each of the school websites.

"I want to go to Kalos High!" you said confidently. Your brother's eyes shone and he jumped up full of joy, then he lifted you up and swung you around. "Yes little sis! You probably want to try getting a scholarship too, you're so talented so why not?" your brother said. You felt fire boil in your body and you gave Steven a determined look and the both of you continued researching.

-----------

Hey reader! So this is the first chapter of the reader's (AKA you) life and just to clarify, Steven is the Hoenn LeagueChampion, Steven Stone in the anime. Also, Queen Diantha is Diantha, the Kalos Champion in the XY&Z anime. I decided to put Steven as the reader's (AKA you) brother because I thought it would be cool to have Steven as a brother, I mean...he's a cool person in the anime. Also, I picked Diantha as the Queen because of her job. I found her pretty interesting in the anime and so she would be a pretty interesting person as the Queen. Speaking of Queen, you might wonder why I didn't pick Aria, the Kalos Queen from the anime. It's because the age of Aria compared to Diantha is just a lot and Aria looks more like a young adult but Diantha, definitely older.

Hope you enjoy the rest!

Tokyo