Chapter 11 - Great News

Today is the start of a brand new chapter of your life, and this chapter will convey countless experiences, many new challenges, and all kinds of emotions. You wonder what today will bring to you.

This morning, you woke up at 7:30, as usual and you got ready for school. You still have an hour and a half till school starts, which is 9 sharp. You looked at Ash, who was in a deep sleep so you went over to his bed and kissed his cheek. "Hi," you said and then you giggled softly. "Y/N? What time is it?" Ash asked you and you fell down on the ground. "The alarm rang at 7:30, how can you not hear it?" you asked amusingly.

You dragged him out of his bed and ran to get changed into your uniform. "Y/N?? Are you there?" Korrina asked, yelling through the door. "Yeah! Be here in a sec!" You quickly polished your outfit and hair then you ran to the door and opened it. "Korrina!" You and Korrina hugged and Ash came out of the bathroom, in his uniform.

He gasped slightly that you and Korrina just hugged so you went over to him and lip locked with him. "No need to worry," you said and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and hugged you which made you blush. "Um...are you guys...umm...a couple now?" Korrina asked shyly. "Yeah, we are," you replied which made Korrina squeal in excitement. "Well then, Y/N, Ash, see you in the usual meeting place!"

You blinked multiple times when Korrina left so quickly but you shrugged it off. "I think it's time we head there too," Ash said. You nodded and pulled your wheelie bag out the door. "You want me to carry your bag?" Ash asked you and you shook your head. "I'm good, your bag is heavy already."

You and Ash strolled to the cafeteria, where you all meet everyday. Korrina was there, but it was no surprise. Misty, Cilan, Iris, Gladion, and Calem arrived shortly after you and Ash sat down. Ash went off to get breakfast for the two of you and Korrina couldn't help but smirk and squeal. "What's wrong with you?" Iris asked the former. Korrina looked at you for permission and you nodded. "Alright, here's the thing. You guys might not have noticed just yet, but Ash started liking Y/N for a few weeks now and Y/N felt the same. And guess what, they're a couple now!!!" Korrina squeaked in excitement. You blushed when Korrina said the word 'couple'. You felt a rush of mild embarrassment in your body but you overcame it. "I don't believe that Y/N and Ash a-" Iris started.

You didn't notice Ash was behind you and he kissed your cheek to prove Iris wrong. You smiled at Iris and she was dumbfounded. Gladion and Calem blushed. Ash sat down and scooted closer to you and held your hand. You sensed jealously in him and you squeezed his hand.

Everyone else arrived afterwards and May was the last person to arrive. "Hi everyone, I have a new friend here! This is Drew, a friend of mine, and he's in my Science, PE, PRS, English, IT, Music and French class!" May introduced as Drew waved. "Hi I'm Y/N, this is my boyfriend," you said and blushed when you said 'boyfriend'. "Hi I'm Ash," Ash said. Everyone else introduced themselves and Drew turned his attention to you.

"Are you the Princess of Kalos?" Drew asked. "Yeah duh, of course she is," May said and rolled her eyes. You ate your breakfast in silence.

After breakfast, Dawn mentioned that you'll be having a term break next week. "Wow, so we only have to finish this week, which is one more day of school after today and we can leave the day after!!!" you said excitedly. You couldn't wait to see your bro and your mother. You checked your phone and found out the break is two weeks long. "That's great!" you thought, "What are you guys going to do?"

"I'm going back to Shalour City and see my grandfather," Korrina said. "I might go back to Hoenn. After all, that's my hometown. If I am going back to Hoenn, I will come back after a week to get ready," May said and Drew nodded. "I'm going back to Alola," Gladion stated, which surprised all of you, considering that he was always quiet. "I'm going back to Vaniville," Serena said.