โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽCocky โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ | Five x Female...

By Miss-Izumi

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค... ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™... ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ..." -๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ... More

Welcome To The Umbrella Academy
"Little" Number Eight
We Only See Eachother at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy, Run
Extra Ordinary
"Little" Number Five
The Memories of The Damned
The Day That Was
I Heard a Rumor
Changes
Stuck
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankle Footage
The Sweadish Job
The Majestic 12
Valhalla
A Light Supper
ร–ga for ร–ga
The Seven Stages
743
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe End of Somethingโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
The Memories of The Damned
Dreams
Meet the Family
World's Biggest Ball of Twine
Pocket Full of Lightning
Kugelblitz
Kindest Cut
Marigold
Auf Widersehen
Wedding at the End of the World
The Seven Bells and The Bell Keeper
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽOblivionโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
See You Soon!
WAKE UP WOMAN (Update <3)
"Rapid Fire" - Self Promo

โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe White Violinโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

8.5K 279 310
By Miss-Izumi

☂︎︎

You studied yourself in the mirror. {Skin Colour} tights hid the many scars along your legs, but your arms and chest were bare, and this made you flinch. You had torn your apartment apart looking for your black leather jacket, but had only then remembered that you had left it with Five. You sighed. He needed it more then you.

As you stepped outside and locked your apartment door. You sighed as the cool night air hit your skin. The stars twinkled above, and you were grateful that you would be able to see them again tomorrow, that there even was a tomorrow!

As your feet hit the steps of the stairs, another memory came to mind, one that you were not so fond of...

~

"Vanya!" You shrieked, grabbing your robe and wrapping yourself up. "Get out!"

~

Vanya knew you loved her, right? She did, didn't she. You sighed, clearing your head. It was a peaceful and calm night. You didn't know why you had decided to walk, but you were glad you had.

Your stomach growled. Shit. How long was this thing going to be? Maybe skipping dinner wasn't the best choice. You checked your watch. You still had a good 30 minutes. Maybe you could grab something on your way there.

Luckily, there was a food truck outside the opera house. You knocked on the glass window, and it promptly opened.

"What can I get ya, sweetie?" An rather elderly man asked.

"Just a cheese taco please."

"Anything to drink?"

"A coke."

The man nodded, taking a ten dollar bill from you. You sighed, moving to the side.

~~~

"Vanya causes the apocalypse!" Five cried.

"We have to find her." Muttered Luther.

"What about Y/N?" Asked Diego, looking up.

Five tightened his grip on your jacket in his left hand. "Shit..."

"What do you mean shit? What's shit?" Klaus asked.

"Y/N promised Vanya she would go to her concert. She's going to be there." Five muttered, looking down.

Allison was quick to scribble something down on her note pad.

"We have to find Y/N! She's in Danger!"

"Yeah, no shit!" Barked Diego, until sirens were heard in the distance. "We gotta go! Regroup at the Super Star! Go!"

With that, your siblings ran off.

~~~

"Excuse me."

Five looked up from fiddling with your jacket to see a rather plump woman and a young boy.

"It's my son Kenny's birthday today and I was wondering if  your son would be happier playing with kids his own age. Assuming it's okay with your two dads."

Five could here you cackling from here. "I would rather chew off my own foot." Five looked to his right when we heard a loud clunk. He stood, following the noise to find a message from the commission in the bowling ball dispenser.

"How the hell did she find me?..." he paused, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a candy wrapper from his pocket. Inside was a tracking device.

"She's good." Five sighed, dropping the device on the ground and crushing it with his foot.

He opened the container to find a fortune cookie. Inside was the typical paper fortune.

"Time marches on... or does it?"

So much for commission protocol.

~~~

As you took your seat next to the isle, you sighed. You could hear Vanya still playing from her room.

She was always so good at it. Her music was beautiful. She could turn a boring piece of music into the most melodic song.

People chattered next to you. Surprisingly, you were calm. You always felt somewhat nervous at big places. Your social anxiety had always been a problem. You could remember going to "Griddy's Donuts" and being to terrified to order.

Five had ordered for you.

Suddenly, the curtain began to raise. You, along with many, many others began to clap. Right before Vanya began, she spotted you.

You smiled at her warmly, and she returned it.

You stared at her eyes. They looked pale. Almost white as snow. Was she okay?

You shrugged it off, still enjoying the music. You didn't even notice Allison as she stepped in, too blown away by Vanya's playing.

It truly was beautiful.

You stood quickly when you did notice your sister. She too was watching Vanya. Right as you turned back to the stage, you saw your brothers, charging at her. Vanya stood, lifting her bow and sending out an energy blast. Your arms shot up, covering your face as you planted your feet into the ground.

People shrieked, running out of the opera house. You moved in the crowd, trying to get closer to the stage, but the surge of people wasn't helping. As you made your way to your siblings, Allison gripped your arm, trying her best not to loose you amongst the people screaming for their lives.

Vanya began to play again, gathering more energy as she did so, sending several shock waves your way. You all took cover under the chairs, trying to come up with a plan.

"Well, she's stronger then expected." Stated Diego, and Luther agreed.

Your sister, which was ducking in the row in front of you, hit her seat, getting you and your brother's attention.

Allison made a motion, as if she was playing a violin herself.

"Yeah, no shit, Allison!" Diego barked.

"She's talking about the violin." Luther said. "It's her lightning rod! If we take it from her and stop her from playing, we might have a shot."

You sighed. Right as you were about to get up, gunshots were fired. You threw your hands over your head and ducked.

You needed to be more careful with your promises.

The gun shots caused the orchestra to get up and run, leaving Vanya to play alone on the stage.

As your brothers yelled about Klaus and being on lookout, you studied the room carefully, trying to find an exit, or some way to get to Vanya. You looked up, hearing a spacial jump next to you.

"What's with all the lollygagging?" Five asked.

"Five, get down!" You yelled, grabbing his wrist and yanking him down in the row of seats you were in.

Five flinched as his face was placed right in your cleavage. He tried to look away, but he couldn't.

Goddamn his perverted tendencies.

Your hands moved from your head to your belt, and this made Five's cheeks turn a darker shade of crimson then he could ever remember.

Now was no time to bang!

As you unfastened your belt, your skirt fell off, and underneath was a pair of black shorts connected to your top.

Five sighed. He needed help.

"Oh, um-" Five held out his hand. "Here's your jacket."

You looked down, before taking your familiar coat. "Thanks." You said, slipping it on.

"Five! What the hell?!" Luther yelled over to you both. "I thought you bailed on us!"

"Yeah, well, I had an errand to run." Five replied, moving away from you and to the isle, getting a better look at Vanya. "This is not good."

"You know these guys?" Asked Diego.

"Yeah, I do." Five muttered, still looking around.

"And?"

"Well... we're screwed." Five shifted to move back under you.

Diego threw two knives, killing the people that had just walked in, but there was just many. You were all completely surrounded.

"Guys! It's Cha-Cha!" You looked up to see your lookout.

"Klaus!" Luther called. "Get down!"

Five sighed, doing a spacial jump, and landing on one of the guys that was walking down the isle. He managed to twist him around so the both shot each other, before spacial jumping again into the row of seats behind you.

You looked up, to hear yelling, before gawking at Klaus. Your open mouth was soon replaced with a smile, seeing someone rather familiar.

Ben yelled, summoning the oh-so familiar monster with tentacles, and killing everyone who dared shoot at you and your siblings. Five joined you standing,

"It's him." Muttered Luther. "Ben!"

You ran over to Klaus as Ben disappeared, covering his cheek in kisses. Klaus chuckled.

"Now who's the lookout?" He asked. You laughed in response before turning back to Vanya.

Her clothes turned white, which honestly confused you, but she was definitely getting stronger. You didn't want to hurt her, but you had to. Or the world you loved would end.

"Okay!" Luther said as your siblings gathered up. "We surround her. Come at her from all sides."

"So it's a suicide mission." Muttered Klaus.

"It's the best we've got." You said, taking a breath.

"Are we all in?" Asked Luther.

You all nodded, except for Allison, who violently shook her head.

"All right." Muttered Luther, before turning to you. "Y/N. We can take her from the ground, but I need you to get air born. Take a bird form, and tackle her. If we fail, at least you can choke her out."

"I'm not killing my sister!" You yelled.

"I'm not asking you to kill her. I'm asking you to knock her out."

You paused, before nodding and running off to the back of the theater. As you awaited Luther's signal, the opera house began to shake, falling apart. You took a deep breath, and paused.

"Now!" Luther yelled.

You ran forward, jumping over the seats and taking the form of a blue jay, and flew forward. Right as you were about the dip down, Vanya swung her bow back, sending energy tentacles into you and your brothers.

You gasped in pain, turning back into your human form. It felt as though the life, the living, was being sucked out of your body.

Was this how you died? Was this how it all ended? You had failed.

You had failed the world.

You heard a loud bang, and you fell to the ground. You quickly stood, running over to Vanya.

"Is she okay?" Asked Luther.

Allison nodded, and whispered. "Yeah."

You sighed with relief, falling into your ass. Five turned to you, and smiled at your sudden relaxation.

"Uh... Guys?" Klaus muttered. "You see that big moon rock, coming towards us?"

"That's not good..." replied Luther.

"So this is it, huh?" Asked Klaus. "So much for... saving the world."

"If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh?" Diego's muttered as you hugged your knees and looked down. "The Umbrella Academy. A total failure."

"At least we're together at the end..." said Luther. "As a family."

"This doesn't have to be the end." Five spoke up, turning to his siblings. You looked up, confused.

"What's are you saying Five?" Asked Luther.

"I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this."

You slowly shook your head. "Yeah I don't think so."

"Nah."

"No."

"Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, because in less then a minute, we're gonna be vaporized." Five replied.

"What's your idea then?" Asked Diego, turning.

"We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I take you all with me."

"Is that even possible?" You asked, standing.

"I don't know. I never tried." Five replied.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Asked Diego.

"You're looking at it." Five stated. "58 year old man inside a 13 year old body, so there's that." Five scoffed.

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in."

"Yeah, whatever, I'm in."

"Let's do this." You said.

"Me too. Allison." She was quick to nod. "What about Ben?"

"Okay, great, he's in!" Klaus said.

"Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya." Five ordered. You took his hand, and he looked up.

"If I turn into a baby, we're going to have words."

Five shrugged. "At least you'll be alive to yell at me." You smiled and chuckled.

As your siblings all gathered in a circle, you took Allison and Five's hands.

Five sighed, before beginning to power up. A vortex formed above you and your siblings.

Five cried out, clearly straining himself. "Uh! Hold on! This could get messy!"

You looked around to see all your siblings as children, and took a deep breath. You turned to Five, and he turned to your 13 year old face.

You nodded, and he nodded as well.

"I'll wait for you. I'll always will wait for you."

☂︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 283 62
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but wi...
1.9K 238 81
guys please don't read this anymore lmao i write totally differently now๐Ÿ’‹ _________________ In a future where humans are genetically modified -- 'al...
4K 85 17
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
22.8K 884 21
๏ฝ›guys idfk why this is gaining attention again๐Ÿ˜ญ literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ This was li...