When the past catches up Donn...

By krisetello

(Y/n) is a 25 yr old girl from the UK, certain turns of events see's her start a new life in NYC, but how w... More

The beginning
First Encounter
Getting closer
Face to face
Getting to know you
Afraid
Meeting the family
An offer you couldn't refuse
When you realise
Admitting the truth
Meeting the one and only Casey Jones & April O'Neil
New friends
Just friends?
Your Black Dog
Surprise visit
The Kraang, Mighty Mutanimals, and Broken Hearts
Kidnapped
Guilt
Recovery
Rehabilitation & Going home
The Dream
Seeing him again
Tonight is theeeeeee Night
The day after last night
More weird dreams
Author's Note
Closure
Who do you think you are!?
Learning the truth
Authors Note - Hello
Out of the frying pan into the fire
Coming Back
Kraang's Plan
Your first Battle
The Day After
The stake out
Plans in the right direction
Heart Break
Keeping Away
Finding her
Bonding moment
Another Authors Note
Learning the truth
Captured
Rescue
The first date conundrum
A Turtles Revenge
A lifted weight
Meditation
The Ultimate Purple Dragon
The search for April
April's Safe
Confession
Decision
Emotions
Date Night
Fighting for Drago
Infiltrate and Destroy Part 1
Infiltrate and Destroy Part 2
Authors note
Donnie's Promise
Worst Fear
Donnie's Despair
Rescue mission part 1
Rescue Mission Part 2
Rescue Mission Part 3
Reunited
Her Inner Struggle
Proving a point
Ongoing Investigations
The Ramblings of a madman
Drinks and friends
The note
Further Investigations
The Transfer
Getting Stronger
Some R&R Needed
The Trip: Part 1
The Trip Part 2
The Visit Part One
The Visit Part Two
Moving back
Rooftop Cocktails
Fearless is back in action
A new foe
Confusion and Nightmares
Searching
The Call
Making contact
New Enemy, Old Tricks
The End...............?
Depression and Enlightenment
Goodbye?
Moving on
Still got it
Flirting
Mantras and Medicine
The Visit
Hope
Back in the land of the living
Friends again?
Always trust your gut
Return to the lair
Phase one, Part one
The assailant
The search for Karai
Four Brothers and A Father
Hearing her
Recovery
Secret Meetings
Like the big brother she never had
Your Move
Bishops Plan
Operation getting Karai back
Turning plans into action
Light Duties
Back together.
Showdown
Meditation, reconnection and story books
A promise to last forever

Unwelcome feelings

155 5 7
By krisetello

For anyone wondering the band used in this chapter are in fact my friends in real life and the lead singer really is my tattoo artist!

No ones POV

A couple of weeks have passed,  work has been going well for (y/n) Pete hasn't returned to the shop for the items of furniture he showed interest in, and she was relieved about that.  It was late saturday afternoon.  'So what are your plans for tonight (y/n)?'  Ms. M asked.  'Oh im having Donnie and his brothers over to mine tonight.  I thought it would be good for them to have a change of scenery.'  'That sounds nice my dear.  I was thinking of closing the shop early today, it's been rather quiet for a saturday.'  (Y/n) looks at Ms M.  'That would be helpful , I need to stop off at the store on the way home to get ready for tonight.'  Ms M smiled.  'Then why don't you head off?  I can lock up the shop.'  (Y/n) looks at Ms M.  'Are you sure?'  I ask.  'Of course My dear, go on and get ready for your night in with your family.'  (Y/n)  smiles feeling her heart swell at that comment.  'My family' She repeats in her head.  ' Oh thank you!  I'll make it up to you!'  (Y/n) promises as she grabs her coat and bag, and leaves to head to the store to get what she needed to make dinner tonight. 

Whilst she was debating what to make everyone for dinner (y/n) glanced up to see a familiar figure walk into the isle she was in.  'Ugh.  He's still around then.'  She thought to herself as she saw Pete wandering and looking at the shelves.  'Well, he has much right to be in the store as anyone else I guess, just ignore him!'  She told herself.  As she continued with her decision making.  She decided on Mexican, so she picked up the things she needed to make a chilli and nachos.  Beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, chilli powder, onions.  And for the nachos she grabbed a couple of bags of the nacho chips, and the salsa, cheese and salad.  Along with some sour cream, beers for the guys and some wine for April and herself.  She began to head to the check out point.  But just before she made it she came face to face with Pete.  He stopped and looked at her waiting, hoping she would say something.  She simply looked at him 'Excuse me'  is all she said to the man she once loved as if he was nothing to her as she walked around him.  A fresh sadness washed over Pete as he looked around at her to see her continue to the check out to pay.  

Your POV

I sigh in relief as I head to the checkpoint to pay, and rushed to back to my place to begin cooking.  I made a huge pot of chilli and rice, got the nachos ready and chopped the salad.  Everything was ready for the guys.  Casey and April were the first to arrive.  The turtles arrived a little after dark.  'Hey dudette!'  Mikey chimed as he climbed through the window in my bedroom letting us know they had arrived.  'Hey guys!  We're through here!'  I called  'Hmmmmmm..... somethin smells good!' Raph said as he walked through to the lounge.  'I made chilli!'  I replied.  'Oh yeah! I love your chilli!'  Donnie says happily.  'Thanks (y/n) this is a nice change.'  Leo says  'Aw your welcome Leo, guys help yourselves to drinks in the fridge.' I say.  'Thanks for doing this'  Donnie says planting a kiss on my cheek causing me to giggle.  'Any time' I say.  How was your day?'  'Well, I got some upgrades done, and finished a few more spy roaches.'  I smile.  'Productive then?'  I say with a giggle.  

No ones POV

No one notices but from the other side of the kitchen Raph glances at the couple as he feel his stomach twist.  He feels so bad for feeling the way he does about (y/n) but he can't help it.  He knows it just because he wants to find someone. He would never admit it to his brothers but since Mona left to return to her home planet he has been feeling lonely, and there's so much about (y/n) he can relate to.  And unbeknown to him throughout the evening she would look even better in his eyes by the end of the night.  (Y/n) put all the food out in serving bowls so everyone could help themselves as and when they wanted.  

Everyone sat around the lounge eating and talking.  This is exactly what (y/n) wanted.  A nice relaxed evening with her new family.  'Wow dudette!!  That was amazeballs! almost good as that weekend brunch you made us!'  Mikey said.  'Yeah (y/n), ya can cook fer us again, if all ya dishes come out like this!'  Raph praised.  'This really is delicious (y/n)'  Leo said.  'Aww thanks guys, it's only a chilli guys.a dn it was a Sunday Lunch Mikey.'  Donnie grins, 'She more than just a pretty face!' he sings.   April looks over to (y/n).  'It really  tasty though!'  She says!  'Yeah doll face!  Your gonna have to teach April!'  Casey joked, only to receive a punch in the arm from the red head.  (Y/n) laughed.  Then she remembered something.  'Oh, Raph, I have something for you to listen to, something I think you might like!'  She says  grabbing her laptop.  She find's a video of her friends band back in the UK and turns the screen round so Raph can watch the video play.  She see's a huge grin cross his face when the music started.

'Wow!  Who are they?'  Raph asked.  'They're awesome!'  'I thought you'd like them!  It's my friend from the UK's band, he also doubles up as my tattoo artist!' (Y/n) says pulling her sleeve up showing one of her tattoo's.   (Y/n) notices his head bopping and that he was tapping his foot along with the beat of the song.  'Wow dudette, is that really your friend?'  Mikey askes.  She nod's.  'Wow, wicked tunes dollface!'  Casey says.  Once the song has finished the group began asking (y/n) more questions about her friends back in the UK.

Your POV

'Do you miss your friends back in the UK?'  Leo asked.  I sighed and looked down.  'To be honest by the time I left the UK, I didn't have many close friends any more,  But  the ones I did have, yeah, I do miss them.'  I sit as I think about the people I have left behind in the UK.  I have three really great girlfriends, but none of us lived close to each other.  Two of them moved away from our home town and the other, I rarely saw due to our circumstances.  We all keep in touch via social media.'  I pulled out my phone and showed them all some pictures of me and my friends on nights out.  'Wow, look at you all!'  Raph says.  'Is that you with Blue hair?!'  Raph said with a surprised look on his face 'Yeah, it is!   We had some awesome nights out.'  I say remembering them fondly.  'But I needed to move on.  And i'm really pleased I did!'  I say looking around the room!  We continued the evening drinking and laughing.  'Hey dudette, have you got any games?'  Mikey asks me.  I think for  moment.  'Have you guys ever played cards against humanity?'  They all look at me blankly and shake their heads! 'Oh my god guys!  You have to play it, it's hilarious!!'  And so I got out the card game, delt everyone some cards and explained how to play.  Half an hour later we were all laughing hysterically!  'Oh my god this game is great!!'  Raph says taking a swig from his beer.  (Y/n) looks at Raph and laughs!  'I'm glad you guys like it!'  

We played well into the night and into the early morning.  It reached 2am when Leo decided that they should head back to the lair.  'Awwwwwwww.... man!  Do we have to Leo!?'  Mikey whined.  'Fraid so little brother'  Leo replied.  'Thanks for a great night (y/n)!'  He said!  'Yeah, thanks (y/n) I had a blast!  Bring that game down to the lair some time!'  'Will do Raph!'  I say  We wave everyone off I turn to look at Donnie and yawn.  'Im ready for bed, what about you?'  I ask.  'Lead the way!'  He says.  We switch off the lights and head to the bedroom.  'I'll clean up in the morning.'  I say as we climb under the covers.   I feel Donnie wrap his arms around me and pull me close kissing my neck.  'Hmmmmmmm..... night, love you!' I whisper to him.  'I love you to'  Is the last thing I heard before falling into a deep sleep.

No ones POV

On the way back to the lair Raph felt the knot in his stomach tighten, he didn't think (y/n) could get any better, until tonight!  'That girl is so fuckin awesome!'  He thought to himself as he then cursed for the hundredth time it wasn't him who turned up to help her that night.  And then scolded himself for thinking it in the first place.  'You ok there Raphie?'  Mikey asked abruptly pulling Raph from his thoughts.  'Hmm?  Oh yeah Mikey, I guess im more tired than I realized.  He lied as they continued their way home.  

The next day Pete awoke after a restless night.  Today he was planning on messaging (y/n) to try and clear the air.  After seeing her in the store yesterday he just wants to get it over with.  He sat up groaning and rubbing his eyes.  'Ugh!  Its too early!'  He moans to himself.  He drags himself out of his bed and towards his bedroom door.  Matt was working last night so he won't be awake for another hour of so.  Pete makes his way to the kitchen to make himself some tea.  Whilst brewing his tea he leans against the counter.  He's been thinking on how he's going to word the message he sends (y/n).  He would much prefer to do this face to face, but somehow he can't see (y/n) being up for that.  He sighs deeply.  'What a mess i've made of things!'  He thinks.  'I just wish there was a way to take it all back!'  Once he had showered and made himself another cup of tea he sat and stared at his phone.   He opened his contacts and found (y/n)'s number.  He took a deep sigh and began to type.

P; Hey, (y/n).  Im sure im the last person you want to hear from but there is something I need to say to you, and Donnie as well, if possible.  

Donnie and (y/n) were enjoying a quiet and lazy Sunday morning together.  Drinking tea and slouching on the sofa together when (y/n) heard her phone beep.  She picked it up expecting to see April's or Mikey's name light up the screen but the name she saw instead stopped her in her tracks.  'You have GOT to be kidding me!'  She says out loud grabbing Donnie's attention.  'What's wrong?'  He asks.  (Y/n) looks over to Donnie, she feels that weight that had lifted fall back onto her already tired shoulders, and it shows in her eye's.  '(Y/n), what is it?'  Donnie asked again.  She handed Donnie the phone with the message open.  She watched as his eyes widened and his brow furrowed as he reads the message.  Handing the phone back he inhales deeply.  'What do you want to do?'  'He says he wants to speak to you as well, maybe he wants to apologize?  I dunno Donnie, what do you think?'  He looks down for a moment thinking, (y/n) was sure she could hear the cogs ticking while he thought.  He then looked up at her, a serious look in his eyes.  'I'm curious to what he has to say to us.'  (Y/n) looks at Donnie wide eyed.  'Y-you mean you wanna hear him out?'  (Y/n) can't quite believe she was hearing.  'Yeah, I wanna know what he has to say!'  'O-okay'  She replies.  

You;  Fine, we can meet you at the playground at 11.00 pm tonight.

Pete was shocked that (y/n) had suggested that they meet.

P; Ok, see you then

And with that (y/n) looks over at Donnie.  She's not sure that this was the right thing to do.  But Donnie has a determined look on his face.  He is one hundred percent sure he wants to do this.  It put a sombre mood on the rest of the day.  Donnie text the others to let them know he wouldn't be on patrol that evening, that something had come up and he would explain later. 10.30pm came and the pair headed out to the Playground.  They waited on the roof until they saw Pete arrive at the park.  Pete stood there, looking around for the pair. 

Donnie doesn't wait for (y/n), he jumps down from the fire escape, into the shadows of the alley.  He emerges out of the shadows silently.  Glaring at Pete.  (Y/n) isn't to far behind him.  Pete turns to seem both standing there.  As if they had appeared by magic.  'Oh, uh hey!'  Pete began.  'What is it you want to say Pete!?' Donnie said with a venomous tone.  Holding his arm out in front of (y/n), in an almost protective stance.  Pete takes another deep breath before speaking again.  'I, uh, I  want to apologise.'  Donnie relaxes his shoulders at this and raises an non existent eyebrow.  (Y/n) looks at Pete.  'For what exactly!?'  She demands.  Pete looks at her square in the eyes.  'For what my cousin did to you and Donnie.  I honestly had no idea.  And by the time he had told me, it had already happened.  I just took advantage of it.  Im a selfish wretch of a man, and im sorry.'  Pete says 'Well, there's one thing we can agree on!' (y/n) says.  Pete then looks over at Donnie.  'I fucked up and I lost my chance to be with her.'  He says moving his eyes over to (y/n) again.  'I really just wanted to apologize for all the hurt i've caused and to tell you both that I will be heading back to New Zealand as soon as this post here is over.  So you don't have to worry about running into me any more'  (Y/n) smiles as she feels the weight lift off her shoulders again.  And Donnie relaxes and stands up right.  Pete then looks at Donnie.  'Your a lucky guy Donnie, please look after her!'  Pete says.  Donnie simply nods at this.  He looks over at (y/n) who smiles at him and also nods, telling Pete that she accepts his apology.  And that was enough for him.   He then turns and walks away, leaving the couple both suprised and relieved at what Pete had said. 

Donnie and (y/n) look at each other, relief evident on both their faces.  'Well, that was unexpected.  Donnie said.  (Y/n) looks up into his reddish brown eyes, 'Indeed'  She said.  'I wasn't expecting that either.'  He took hold of (y/n)'s hand and they both headed back to the rooftops.  'Lets go join the others on patrol'  He suggested.  (Y/n) Smirked, 'You sure know how to show a girl good time Donatello!'  She teased as they started off to find the others.  

Not so far away the turtles were hopping roof to roof looking for, well anything at all.  They were all very perplexed at the lack of Purple Dragon related crime.  'Oh look!'  Mikey said pointing, 'It's (y/n) and Donnie!'  Raph feels himself tense up! 'ah sewer apples!'  He thinks.  'I shouldn't be reacting this way when I hear her name!'  He scolds himself yet again.  Mikey begins to wave frantically at them.  'Hey guys!'  Donnie says. 'You'll never guess what just happened!'  And he begins to fill his brothers in.

Your POV

'Awwww.... that's a shame', I was kinda hopin I could keep ma promise an pound him inta the ground!'  Raph sulked.  'Heh, sorry Raph!'  I said to him.  He looked at me and gave me a weak smile without making eye contact.  'Uh?'  I thought, but shrugged it off.  'So no more of him bugging you two now then?'  Leo said.  'That's great news!'  I grin 'Yeah, it's a huge relief!' I say 'And knowing that he's planning on returning home makes it even better!'  Donnie adds.  'Right then team, there doesn't seem to be anything going on tonight, lets call it a night shall we?'  'Awwwwww Yeah boi!  back to the lair for pizza and crognard!'  Mikey sings as we descend down to the sewers.  Mikey is happily skipping a way out in front of us, Donnie and Leo are walking ahead of me talking and I notice that Raph is dragging his heels waaaaaay behind us.  So I stop and wait for him to catch up.  'What up Raph?'  He looks at me 'Uh?  oh nothin'  He says unconvincingly.  'C'mon Raph, I can see there's something on your mind?'  He looks at me his emerald green eyes locking with mine.  I can see in his eyes that there's something wrong.  His eyes look so sad.  

And so I stop dead in my tracks.  He takes a few steps forward before stopping and looking back at me.  'What are ya doing?'  He asks me.  I sigh and walk towards him, putting a hand on his shoulder.  He seems to flinch at my touch I really don't understand why.  'Raph, my spidey sense is tingling.  What's wrong?'  

Raph's POV

'Uh why did she have to use that phrase!?  Just makes her even more awesome!  I can't tell her that i'm crushing on her!  What can I say, think Raph!  THINK!!'  'Im, uh, i'm jus real tired (y/n).  I haven't been sleepin too good lately!'  I lie and hope I did a good enough job at it.  She looks me up and down.  'As long as thats all thats wrong with you?'  She says.  'Yeah, that's all!  Jus real tired!'  She looks at me again.  'Ok!'  But you would tell me if there was something else wouldn't you?'  She asks, looking at me with those deep  hazel eyes.  Like she's searching my face for an answer.  'Course I would!'  I say.  'Good!'  She says before stepping in and hugging me.  I freeze for a second before I remember to hug her back.  I silently breath in deep taking in her scent.  She smells so good.  My eyes widen and I pull out of the hug.  She smiles at me and carries on walking.  'Snap outta it Raph!!'  I tell myself!!  'You can't be crushing on your brothas girl!'  I growl.  'Ugh what am I gonna do!?'  

Once we got to the lair I went straight to my room and laid down, burying my face in my pillow.  I need this to stop now!  Ever since that night I went to visit her!  I went there with the intention of helping  her and Donnie, but I left with feelings for her.  I really hope this is just a phase.  I shove my head further into my pillow and scream into it.                                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 375 38
Y/N has always had a pretty nice life. Until the zombie apocalypse. She was 15 at the time it started. But one day when she went out to get some supp...
6.2K 178 23
This will be a ROTTMNT Donnie x Fem reader. I do not own ROTTMNT or any of the characters other than the fem y/n character. Some scenes from the ROT...
2.4K 134 19
Y/N just moved to New York after a serious fight with an abusive ex-partner back in their hometown. Trying to stay hidden in the big city is easier s...
4.7K 70 16
{แต—แตโฟแต— ยฒโฐยนยฒ แต›แต‰สณหขโฑแต’โฟ} ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿข *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVEใ€ŠSOMEใ€‹SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...