Their lost angels | Book 1

Oleh dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... Lebih Banyak

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 12.

57K 1.4K 904
Oleh dontworryboutit123

"It's time to get ready," I shook Alex awake after my alarm clock went off.

It was time for dinner with the Romanov's and we'd already ignored the alarm twice. Alex finally pulled herself out of the bed and followed me to the bathroom to get ready.

It may seem weird that we live in such a big house and yet we were the only ones that shared a bathroom. We didn't mind it, we actually joined being that we were used to sharing everything.

We took our makeup off when we came back from school and didn't see a purpose in redoing it just for a dinner. Instead, we covered our blemishes with concealed and finished up with highlight and lip gloss.

Our hair was tied up in meat buns. I left a few pieces out to frame my face and curled them as a finishing touch.

Somehow, we ended up going the same route with our outfits.

Alexandria wore a red turtleneck with a red and blue plaid skirt and some matching red knee-high socks. While I wore a white turtleneck with a green and blue plaid and some matching white knee-high socks.

We both wore our silver pendants with snakes engraved on them and some simple hoops with a few rings. After that, we sprayed on a soft vanilla perfume before leaving the room.

Third Person

The twins walked down the stairs and couldn't find their brothers anywhere. They ventured into the main living room and saw the grand piano sitting there.

"Do you wanna play? "Alex asked Alessa as they sat at the piano.

"Yeah," she whispered, sitting down and opening it, running her fingers hands across the keys.

"What song do you wanna play?" Alessa asked.

" Let's play Lovely," Alex replied.

Alessa agreed as they started to play, humming along as their fingers took turns dancing across the piano keys.

The boys walked down to the living room when the doorbell rang. "Where are Alex and Alessa at?"Alessio questions as he came down the stairs.

"Probably taking thirty-five years to get ready." Giovanni grumbled while they approached the door.

"Hello Val," Antonio greeted the older man who was like an uncle to them since birth.

The Russian mafia and Italian mafia had been allies for years now and were stronger than ever.

Val having stepped up along with Jakob, Lucien, and their uncle when Marco disappeared on the boys helped them grow stronger. The boys were forever grateful to the three leaders.

"Antonio, how are you guys?" Val asked as he and his family walked into the house.

"We're doing amazing. How are you? "Antonio hugged the man once he was inside.

"We're great. We heard you finally found the twins." He said, hugging all of the other boys.

"Yes but they seem to be taking forever getting ready."Antonio frowned, looking at the stairs.

"Who is playing the piano? "Natalia spoke to no one in particular.

Everybody stopped talking and followed the boys to the entertainment room as they heard the twins humming along softly as they played the piano

They played beautifully. The twins seemed to be full of surprises. Their brother always found new and surprising bits of information the closer they paid attention to the girls.

The more they learned about the girls the more they grew emotional remembering that they didn't get a chance to watch them grow up.

"Oh fuck Billie eyelash and her sad songs," Alexandria chuckled once they finished the piece and wiped her face dry of her tears.

"We both know damn well that's not why we're crying." Alessa turned to Alex and grabbed her cheeks. The two smiled at each other as they wiped the tears away from the other's cheeks.

"I hate being vulnerable," they said at the same time, laughing at the habit that they'd brown used to over time.

"Alright let's go find the wolf pack."Alessa said laughing.

"Why a wolf pack?"Alex asked curiously as they got up from the piano.

"I don't know. I guess because it's a big family, wolves are stronger in a pack. It seems that we are stronger with our family no matter how idiotic and clueless they are."Alessa snorts as she looked at her twin still oblivious to the eyes on them.

"That's very smart thinking." Val spoke, startling them when they finally turned around and saw the group.

"Holy shit! How long have you all been here?" Alessa cursed clenching her heart.

"Long enough to know that you can fucking sing and play piano!" Natalia yelled, greeting the girls that she'd grown close to with a hug.

"nu, ya dummy, my polny syurprizov," they said in Russian.

"Since when did you speak Russian?"Giovanni asked turning his attention to the twins.

" We know seventeen languages brother." Alex responded with a cocky smirk.

"Why are you so surprised? You know that they have an  IQ of 185." Alessio pointed out to Giovanni as if  he were slow.

"185."Natalia repeated in surprise.

"Wow. Brains and beauty. That's hard to come by these days. " Viktor muttered as he and Vadim stared at the twins, ignoring the glares being thrown their way.

"Alright lover boy, calm down." Natalia warned as the group walked down the stairs to the dining room.

When everyone was seated Antonio spoke up,
"Alessa, Alex we have to tell you something important about your family and our lifestyle. "

"Okay."Alessa perked up, slightly worried from his tone.

" Do you remember that conversation we had when you guys pointed out that we are in some sketchy line of work?" Anthonie questions.

"Yeah," the girls nodded their heads.

" Our families," Alessio motioned to the two families in the room." The DeLuca family, and the Romanov family are the biggest mafia leaders in our organization."

The twins stared blankly at the people in the room, not finding the information the least bit shocking or surprising.

"Cool," the twins simply looked at them with a bored expression.

"What—what do you mean cool ?"Gianni questioned.

"Aren't you going to freak out or yell at us about how your lives are in danger and shit? He exaggerated.

" One, you should know us better than that by now . You know we would never react like that Two, we kind of already suspected it. And three, we burned down our fucking old house with our stepdad inside. I think the mafia world should be worried about us," Alex listed while Alessa shook her head in agreement with her twin.

"I knew you were ready. I could see it in your eyes." Anthonie mused, a big smile overtaking his face.

"It also works in our favor of how they can switch from innocent to evil like a switch. Our enemies would never see them coming," Natalia added.

" Does this mean that Sienna is involved too?" Alessa questioned Natalia.

" Yes. Her father is one of the allies,"Alessandro answered the question.

"She's mixed. Her mother is African American and her father is from Brazil. Although, he is in charge of the Portuguese mafia," Natalia explained further.

"Oh cool." Alessa simply said as she looked at the food that was brought out.

"I'm hungry, can we eat now?"Both sets of twins grumbled.

"Oh my god," both sets mimicked the other.

"Stop!" They said again while the table laughed at their interaction.

"That's our thing," Alex and Alessa laughed

"You're gatekeeping twins talking at the same time?" Giovanni cracked a smile.

"Omg, Alexandria we did it!" Alessa exclaimed in shock. "We made him laugh," she breathed like it was the most magical thing in the world.

"I laugh."Giovanni exclaimed with an appalled tone.

"When?" Half the table asked at the same time.

"Okay, okay fine, " he said giving up as the whole table stared at him.

The rest of the night was spent with laughs and food and just a good time.

"Well, thank you guys for having us. It was a really lovely night." Natalia spoke for her family as she hugged the twins and the boys goodbye.

"Why are you two acting so weird?"Natalia noticed  Viktor and Vadim who were fidgeting so much.

"Because we might lose our lives tonight, "Viktor said as he looked at his sister.

"What are you talking about?"Natalia asked curiousity laced in her tone .

"Ok 1,2,3," Viktor said as he and Vadim leaned in and pecked the twins on the cheek before taking off running.

"Hell no."Gianni ran after him."Viktor you little ass hat, "Gio called out, taking after his twin while everyone else just laughed at the girl's bright red faces.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."Natalia hugged them goodbye as the twins mimicked her words.

"Bye Val. It was very nice meeting you." They addressed the monarch of the family.

"It's good seeing you girls again. The last time I saw you you were just toddlers." He explained,  hugging them goodbye as well as exchanging them with the boys.

All of a sudden Gio and Gianni came running back into the house out of breath."Don't worry we'll see you at school tomorrow!" Gianni yelled after the boys who were laughing.

"Bye Uncle Val." Gianni and Gio rushed out, patting them older man on the back.

"We got our eyes on your son and nephew." Gio panted, trying to catch his breath.

"I don't doubt that," Val chuckled, shoulders shaking as he walked out of the front door, meeting his family at the front.

"Well goodnight guys," Alex spoke as Alessa stretched, a yawn leaving her as well.

"Goodnight angels," the guys said as they squished them in a group hug.

"Love you," they boys spoke collectively to their younger sisters.

"We love you too."

The family paused, realizing that this was the first time the girls ever returned the sentiments to their brothers. The boys only hugged them tighter when reality finally sunk in for them.

The twin's outfits minus the bags

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

879K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
197K 3.8K 34
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...
22.6K 1K 26
𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. [ 18+] With mounting debts and a past she can't seem to escape, Halina Ahmes, a half-witch-half-werewolf...
1.7M 26.8K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...