Loving That Lecturer Of Mine

By iam_dolly

Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college... More

Prologue
1: University
2: Part-timer and The Owner
3: Drunk Baby
4: Natharin
4.1: My Thirak
Part 5: The Other Best friend? And The Ex?
Part 6: Mew
Part 7: Be My Boyfriend
Part 8: Not giving up
Part 9: The Parents
Part 10: Mild is Injured
Part 11: Little Devil
Part 12: Beach
Part 13: News
Part 14: Family?
Part 15: Brothers
Part 16: The Last Kiss.
Part 17: Suffering
Part 18: He's Back
Part 19: Mew is...
Part 20: 3 Years Ago
Part 21: The End
Honeymoon

9.1: Kaownah

4.2K 281 23
By iam_dolly

// Hoping Everyone is okay ♥️ //

~~~

Life's not always black and white, there are gray areas too.

After the introducing Gulf to Mew's immediate family he then started to introduce his boyfriend to his other relatives that will come and talk to them.

Gulf's still wandering about the sudden change of expression in Mew's grandfather when he was being introduced, he also want to ask him if they've met before since he is certain that he really looks familiar but he doesn't want to ask yet, he don't want to ruin the party if he may offend the elder. He wants his first impression in Mew's family to be okay.
.
.
.
.

They were sitting in one of the center table, Gulf just got back from the restroom and saw the table full of food and drinks picked up by no other than Mew. He got some steak, salad, pasta, dessert since Gulf is not that fond of sweets but he likes chocolate cakes he got one for him and fruits for himself, mainly slices of strawberry, watermelon, orange and apple. He also got them some wines.

Mew noticed something odd in Gulf's expression "You okay baby?"

Gulf just hummed and said "I'm just nervous, there's all such of people here, elites and here I am"

"don't feel down love, you are amazing and rich in your own way. They're just rotten who only got money" Mew said and that reassured Gulf's mind. He then calmed down a bit.

Mew asked him if he wants to accompany him greeting their business partners that arrived but Gulf refused so he left him for a bit.

A slender pale male around 175-178 cm tall, with few piercing blond guy approached their table and sit on Mew's chair.

// Just think that Kaownah got some earrings here 😅 I also intended to make him shorter than his actual height //

"Hi I'm Kaownah! You can call me Kaow and you are?"

Gulf hesitated before he takes Kaow's hand for the handshake "Gulf" he said and smiled a bit. He is not good interacting with other people aside from his close friend which is only Bright, Mild and of course his boyfriend.

"It's my first time seeing you here. Who's son are you? I pretty much know everyone here" Kaow inquired.

"No one's" Gulf said in an expressionless face.

"Owwww! Now I'm curious about you!" He said in a bit louder voice. 'Am I talking to Mild's twin?' Gulf thought.

"You don't have to" Gulf answered still with that no expression face.

"I know now! You're P'Mews new secretary?" He said grinning. Gulf is on the verge of smacking the guy's head.

Gulf just rolled his eyes "No, I am not"

"Hahahaha I know dude! I am his new secretary" He winked at Gulf "Do you think we suit each other?" Kaow asked and Gulf didn't catch that Kaow's just teasing him.

"You don't. What do you want from me?" He asked, he's a little bit pissed and kaownah's grinning like crazy.

"Let's make a deal!" He said excitingly "You sing there and I'll tell you a secret about P'Mew. Deal?" Kaow said pointing the stage with various instruments that is already there.

Gulf was caught of guard and thinks for few seconds but put his poker face back on and answered "No" However he just earned a laugh from the other guy.

"It's a deal then! I'm the co-host tonight" He write his number in the tissue and handed to Gulf. He winked at gulf then stands and went to the stage.

"You okay?" Mew's now back sitting in his original spot. Gulf just nodded and sip his wine.

Gulf looked at the stage and Kaow's really a host, Gulf enjoys watching the performance since there are professional dancers and famous singers forgetting the deal kaownah just made with him.

"Okaaaaayy! So I have a friend that I want to sing for us tonight" Gulf's startled with kaownah's voice and he saw the other guy smiling at him. "Come here on stage Gulf. The stage is yours"

Gulf went silent with the crowd Mew's other relatives that he was introduced to is looking at him. Mew is shocked but he managed to hold Gulf's hand "Baby, if you don't want to, it's okay... I'll talk to kaow"

Gulf clear his throat, shook his head and squish Mew's hand before he stand up. "I'll do it love" he said but before he walks to the stage Mew pecked on his cheeks which made him blushed and other people who saw giggled at them.

"Hi, Uhm... I'm Gulf. I was asked to sing a song. I'm not sure if it's to your liking so please bear with me" Gulf bowed and the guest claps their hands. He picked up the Guitar and started strumming.

// Who am I to stand in your way - Chester See //

The whole time Gulf's singing the song he keep on looking at Mew, he might take his eyes for a bit but it will land back to Mew's who is also staring at him.

If there is somebody that makes you feel happy
Tends to your heart in the ways I'd been lacking
Then who am I who am I to stand in your way
That I feel is no longer your burden
If there is someone that can make you feel perfect
Then who am I who am I to stand in your way...
To stand in your way...
I won't stand in your way...

As Gulf hit the last line, his crystal tears is forming in his eyes. He bowed to the crowd and as the crowd applaud him, he put the guitar back before going back to their table.

"You okay baby? does the song mean anything? You are not letting me go right?" Mew asked him a series of questions, you see that he is worried. He just smiled back and reached out to Mew's hand and squeeze it which the other man did the same.

"I will not thirak and if I do, please remember that everything I do, I do it for you" Gulf said now caressing Mew's hand.

// does the line sounds familiar? 😂 //

Mew just smiled and said "We will face everything baby, you don't have to face it alone, you have me. Okay?" Gulf just nodded. "Enough with this talk but if anything happens you'll tell me. Yes?"

Gulf give an assuring smile to his lover and said "I will"

**

"I thought you let him sing because you want to embarrass him!" Art exclaimed as Kaownah approached him.

"Ow! You didn't heard him sing prior to this yet? You don't know that he is a great singer" he snickered.

"Duh! obviously not!" Art rolled his eyes.

"Ow, didn't you ask someone to investigate him like what you did to tar?" Kaow asked raising his eyebrow. Tar was shocked how kaownah know and he just saw him smirked.

"don't ask me how I know, I have my ways Art... Be careful" Kaow laughed that makes Art mad.

Kaownah went to Gulf and Mew's table "That voice is amazing!" Kaow said smiling at Gulf.

"Kaow! Don't do that again! My baby is uncomfortable" Mew said and Gulf blushed hearing Mew calling him baby in front of kaownah.

"Nah... He is fantastic! Right dear?" Kaow said that made gulf roll his eyes and kaow just laughed "Someone's blushing!" He's teasing again.

"Be careful, it's not only Art who is after your lover there is also someone who want him more than Art does, His name is Lhong... I kept my part of the deal and there's still more... for example, hmmm... someone's eyeing you even though you have Mew claiming you in front of everyone" Kaow whispered to him and Gulf just pretends to have a poker face though he is totally shocked.

// Let's say its different person who portrays lhong here //

"You have my number dear, I'm only one call away. Let me know if Mew hurt you, I'll make him pay tenfold" Kaow said outloud making Mew glare at him but he just laughed and winked at gulf but before he leaves he kissed Gulf's cheek.

Mew wiped Gulf's cheek where Kaownah kissed and he just earned a laughed from Gulf and kaownah who is already far from them. Mew cannot contain his possessiveness towards Gulf.

"don't let him kiss you next time! Even if he is my cousin!" Gulf just grins at the sulking Mew.

Gulf moves closer to Mew's ear, he blow some air and whispered "He kissed me on the cheeks, you can kiss me anywhere... Anywhere you want and your lips can reach" That made Mew hard and it sent electricity to his whole body. Gulf then faced Mew making sexy bite on his lips that almost made Mew lost his control in public.

"Let's... Let's go home, so you will know what you did to me." Mew said dragging Gulf to his car earning 2 deadly stares as they make their exit without saying goodbye.

~~~~~~

// There's a lot of Author's Note in this part I'm sorry 😂 but I just feel the need to explain everything right away hahaha

Love lots ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.6K 53
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is very good at business but life takes a tu...
166K 8.3K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
59K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...