bughead one shots💕

By Bellamae12

hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and e... More

Authors note
Sick
"I heard you scream. Nightmares again?"
Comfort
"Could you hold my hand?"
Regret
Authors note
Regret part 2
Bath
Eating Disorder
Authors note
Pillow Fight
Jealousy
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes 2
Unfocused
Im back from the dead!!
Not so perfect
Prompt Page!
"Just leave"
Drunk
"Just Leave" Part 2
"Don't Touch Me"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 2
"Forget I even asked you"
Thank you so much!!
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 3
Love is love
Cravings
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different Part 2
Tutor
Till Death do us Part
Stars
Till Death do us Part 2
Tutor Part 2
Pet Store
Broken Bones
Songbird
Till Death do us Part 3
All for Him
Requests?
Eyes for her
Meeting the Family
THANK YOU!!
Till Death do us Part 4
WE ALWAYS WIN
Little Family
Triangle of love
Fake Love
Fake Love Part 2
I Started a New Book!
Fake Love Part 3
Serial Killer Genes
Fake Love Part 4
not an update
Babysitting
Babysitting Part 2
Best Friend's Brother
Bullying
Choosing Her
Wow
This Is Goodbye

The Broadway Star

1.1K 48 9
By Bellamae12

This is a long one and not proof-read so there are probably a lot of mistakes. 

January 6th, 2018 

Betty's POV:

The cool autumn air whooshes in my ears as I walk down the sidewalk. The script in my hand flutters with the wind, and I have to tighten my hold on it to keep them from blowing out of my hands. My eyes move across the page as I read the words typed there, muttering them to myself. I'm so distracted as I go to walk into the local coffee shop, that I don't see the person coming out of the door. I run into him and my papers scatter on the sidewalk at our feet. The stranger reaches down and starts to collect them before they can be blown away. 

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying any attention." He apologizes and stands up with my stack in his hand. I look up at the man, and am immediately distracted by his amazingly good looks. His dark, raven hair and pale blue eyes. His sharp jawline and the curve of his lips are so perfect. I clear my throat and look away quickly before he can catch me staring. 

"No I'm sorry. I was in my own world I guess." I laugh nervously and look back up at the guy, who is now looking at my papers that are still in his hand. 

"Are you an actress?" 

"Something like that." He raises an eyebrow at my vague answer. 

"Well what are you then?" 

"I can't tell you because you'd think it was weird. Besides, I don't even know you." I say while crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Well then, m-maybe we should go get coffee sometime. So we can get to know each other better?" He phrases it as a question  as if he's not sure of himself, and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly while blushing. 

"Yeah sure. Let me give you my number. I'm Betty Cooper by the way." He meets my eye again and he grins. Man he gets even cuter when he smiles like that. 

"I'm Jughead Jones." He sticks his hand out and we shake. I watch as he digs his phone out of his pocket and hands it over to me. I type in my number real quick and he texts me so I have his number. We part ways with a promise to see each other again soon, and for some reason, I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face. 

January 10th, 2018

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and wonder if I look good enough. I'm wearing my best pair of black ripped jeans and paired a cropped pink sweater to go with it. I have my pink flats to match and left my hair down to fall over my shoulders. I wring my hands together nervously and nearly jump out of my skin when I hear the doorbell ring. With one last look in the mirror, I leave my room and hurriedly go to open the door. Standing on the other side is a very handsome Jughead, wearing blue jeans and a fitted black T-shirt. In his hand, he is clutching a carefully wrapped bunch of daises. When he sees me his eyes wander over my body and I see him gulp when he looks back up at my face. 

"W-wow you are...wow." He says breathlessly. I giggle and he holds out the daises to me which I take with a shy smile on my face. I invite him inside the house while I go to put the flowers in a vase of water and grab my purse. 

When I return, he is looking around my apartment with a small smile on his face, which. widens when he sees me. 

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yep. So where are we going?" I ask curiously. 

"You'll have to wait and see." He replies with a smirk on his face. I huff and playfully roll my eyes, and allow him to pull me out of my apartment and towards the parking lot where his car is waiting. When we get downstairs, he walks me to his car- which I'm shocked to see is a beaten down, old truck- and helps me get in. He runs around to the other side and looks at me one last time, before turning on the ignition and leaving the lot. 

Sometime later, we arrive at the edge of a forest. I glance around but can 't see any sort of path or marking to show where we are. We both get out of the car and he starts walking into the forest, gesturing for me to follow him. I reluctantly follow and together we duck into the trees. 

As we walk, many questions have arisen in my mind and I decide to speak up. 

"You're not going to kill me out here or anything, right?" He just laughs and shakes his head while looking over at me. 

"I promise that I will not murder you while we are on our date, or any time in the future." 

"Okay..." He chuckles again and grabs my hand, as we continue to step over fallen branches and tree trunks. 

"Okay, just step through here and.." He trails off and I wonder for a second what he was going to say, but the thought is immediately wiped away when I see where we are. 

We are standing at the edge of a giant clearing filled with millions of beautiful flowers. The sun is hitting the land just right and giving it an ethereal glow. I look over at Jughead in awe, and he gently leads me into the flowers. I carefully step over them as to not trample any, and lean down to smell a few as we walk by. Once we find a suitable place, Jughead grabs a blanket from the bag I had no idea he was carrying, and lays it down. 

"Sit." He demands and I do. He reaches into his bag again, but this time emerges with a bag of takeout from the Chinese restaurant in town. He sits down right beside me and pulls out all kinds of containers. 

"I wasn't sure what you liked, so I just grabbed everything." He looks embarrassed, but I just giggle and start opening the different containers. 

As we eat we talk about everything and anything. The scent of the flowers surrounds us as we talk and laugh. 

"So remember when I asked you what you do and you said I'll think it's silly? I promise that I won't laugh or make fun of you." He has a genuine look on his face, and I sigh while playing with the frayed ends of the blanket. 

"Well, right now I'm just a hostess at a restaurant, but my dream...is to be a broadway star. When we met I was preparing for an audition that was yesterday. I know it's weird and not a realistic dream but it's what I want, y'know? All I've wanted ever since I was a little girl and begging my parents to let me take voice lessons. So far, I've only gotten little parts in local stuff, but I hope one day I can be up on that stage in New York. Living out my dream." I finally sneak a look up at him, and see a small smile on his face. 

"You said you wouldn't laugh." I remind and he just shakes his head. 

"I'm not laughing, I promise. I'm just thinking about how extraordinary you are. I think you can do what ever you want to, Betty." 

I grin and reach up taking his face in my hands. I lean forward and connect our lips in a sweet kiss, which he reciprocates by placing his hands on my waist and pulling me tighter against him. 

March 20th, 2018

I stir the noodles in the pot while humming a tune that has been stuck in my head. I sing the words to myself, and pour more pepper into the pot. I don't hear the sound of footsteps enter the kitchen with me, and jump when a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I feel him pepper light kisses on the back of my neck and grip me tighter. 

"You are a beautiful singer, Betts. I love listening to you, it's like being in heaven." He murmurs against my neck and I just shake my head. 

"Yeah right." I scoff. He turns me around and forces me to look him in the eye. He isn't wearing his beanie, so his curly locks are all askew on his head and he's wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants hung low on his hips. He is literally a god, I swear. 

"Elizabeth cooper, you are amazing. Do not ever speak of your talents in such a way. You are my little songbird and I love you." He seems to realize what he said after he said it because his eyes g wide and he starts to let go of me. I wrap my arms around his neck before he can move and rest my forehead against his. 

"I love you too, Jughead Jones." I whisper and he brings his lips down to kiss me. This moment could not have been more perfect, even when the fire alarms starts going off because of the burning noodles. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

August 14th, 2018

I sigh as I snuggle closer against him, and I feel him shift over and look down at me. Our bare bodies tangled together beneath the warm comforter. 

"What's wrong?" Jughead asks me, looking concerned. 

"There aren't any more shows to audition for here, Jug. At least not anything that'll get me to New York. I can't keep doing these small productions and expect them to somehow get me in that city." My shoulders slump, and I feel Jughead's chest rising and falling underneath my head. 

"Well let's move to New York then." 

I shoot up in bed and cover my body with the blankets as I look at him with wide eyes. 

"What? Jug that's crazy, we are not ready for that. We don't even live together." 

"I don't know about you, but I'd love to live with you. I love you and I want nothing more than to wake up next to you every morning, and why not do it in the city of your dreams? Besides they have great writing opportunities up there, it'd be perfect. So what do you say, Betts? Up for an adventure?" 

I laugh and he grins while I lean down to pepper his face in kisses. 

"You are incredible, Jughead Jones." 

"I know." 

February 21st, 2019

As Jughead hauls in the last box, I stand in the middle of the living room just looking around in disbelief. Our own apartment in the New York freaking City! I squeal and flop back onto the couch positioned against the blank, white wall. I hear Jughead laugh and look over to see him leaning against the wall next to the couch just staring at me. 

"God, you're adorable." 

I motion for him to come over and join me on the couch. He sits down and I crawl in between his legs, while he wraps me up in his arms. Together we look out the window that faces the couch, and sit in silence taking it all in. Here I am, in the city of my dreams, with the love of my life, in our own apartment. This has to be fake. 

"What are you thinking about, baby?" He whispers in my ear and I just smile. 

"You and the life we've managed to already create together." 

I feel his heart beating against my back and he places a kiss on my temple, while gripping me tighter. 

May 16th, 2019

I slam the front door behind me as I walk into the apartment. I see Jughead sitting on the couch in my peripherals, but I ignore him and walk straight to our bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. Tears start to slide down my cheeks and my shoulders start to shake. 

"Hey, hey honey what's wrong?" Jughead kneels in front of me and pries my hands away from my face. 

"I didn't get it Juggie! That audition went so bad and I can't do it right! I'm never gonna be on broadway, and I'm never gonna reach my dream. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong and why I'm not good enough!" I exclaim while continuing to sob. Jughead comes and sits on the bed beside me, and wraps his arms around my shoulders as I lean into him and allow him to comfort me. 

"You are more than good enough, and anybody who can't see that is just stupid. You are going to be up on that stage one day, I promise you. You're gonna make it, I can just feel it." I nod and sit up while wiping away my tears. I take a few deep breaths and look back at Jughead, who for some reason has a nervous look on his face. I quirk an eyebrow and grab his hand. 

"What's wrong, Jug?" 

"I-I'm not sure this is the best time to tell you, but I found a publisher. They want to publish my book." I gasp and jump into his arms, making him fall down onto the bed. 

"Jug! This is incredible news! I am so proud of you, I knew you could do it!" He just laughs and tucks some hair behind my ear. 

"And I know you can do it." 

I smile and lean down to capture his lips in mine. 

November 25th, 2019

I pace back and forth across the kitchen floor, while biting my nails. I hear my phone ring and I race over to the table to see who it is. I huff in frustration when I see that it's just Veronica calling, and put my phone back down. I go back to pacing the floor and stressing out. Then, my phone rings again and it's a number I don't recognize. I quickly pick it up and a woman speaks. As we exchange pleasantries, I feel my pulse speed up and my anxiety build. A second later though all of that vanishes, and my mouth drops open in a shocked expression. I thank the lady and hang up. I scream as loud as I can while jumping up in down. I hear Jughead race into the kitchen with a worries expression on his face, but calms when he sees my happy state. I run into his arms as soon as I see him and he picks me up while I wrap my legs around his waist. 

"What, Betts? What happened?" 

"I GOT THE LEAD IN WAITRESS! IM GONNA PLAY JENNA!" I yell and I see his face contort into pure happiness and excitement. 

"Oh my gosh! Baby! This is incredible, I'm so unbelievably proud of you!" He yells and kisses my head multiple times as we embrace tightly. "I swear to you, I don't care how expensive tickets are, I will be at every single show." 

March 14th, 2020

Opening night. I get into costume and smile at everyone that I pass as I make my way to my dressing room. I sit in front of my vanity and stare at my reflection while taking deep breaths to calm my anxiety. I hear a knock on the door and yell for them to come in. I swivel around in my chair, and there is Jughead, holding a bouquet of daises. I let out a breath when I see him and smile. 

"I'm having de ja vu." I remark and he laughs. He walks over and places the flowers on the table and then leans down to give me a soft, slow kiss. When he pulls away he cups my face in his hands and rubs my cheeks with his thumb. 

"You are gonna be incredible, and I'll be out there in the audience cheering you on and being insanely jealous of the guy that gets to kiss you." I laugh and peck his lips. 

"No worries, he's gay." Jughead breathes a sigh of relief and I giggle. 

"I love you." He whispers. 

"I love you." 

"Go give it your all." 

"I will." I promise. 

A while after Jughead has left, I'm called with 5 minutes to curtain. I smooth down my apron and take one more breath. A stagehand comes up and tells me it's time. I nod and put on my best smile as I walk out onto that stage, thanking god for this moment and for Jughead, because if it wasn't for him, I never would have made it here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.7K 25
A new collection of one-shots of the one and only Bughead! there is a whole lot of swearing Sexual references *You have been warned* Whole story is...
15.1K 157 40
The amount bughead and sprousehart fluff you never knew you needed. A bunch of oneshots about your favourite ships ;)
36.5K 612 27
All characters belong to the Archie Comics creators and Riverdale producers. These are either based off of scenes or based off mine or other peoples...
23.4K 325 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!