Naruto: The Fool's Sister

By AriaLord

Naruto's little sister Aika cares deeply about her big brother, they are twins after all, and since the villa... More

Character Description: Aika Uzumaki
Chapter 1: Big Brother and Little Sister
Chapter 2: Enter! Naruto and Aika Uzumaki!
Chapter 3: Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
Chapter 4: Pass or Fail: Survival Test
Chapter 6: A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! Part 1
Chapter 7: A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! Part 2
Chapter 8: The Assassin of the Mist!
Chapter 9: The Oath of Pain
Chapter 10: The Forest of Chakra
Chapter 11: Growth
Chapter 12: The Broken Seal
Chapter 13: The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Chapter 14: The Demon in the Snow
Chapter 15: A New Chapter Begins: The Chūnin Exam!
Chapter 16: Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals
Chapter 17: Chūnin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!
Chapter 18: The Team Splits Up! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 19: Start Your Engines: The Chūnin Exam Begins!
Chapter 20: The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!
Chapter 21: The Chūnin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death
Chapter 22: Fire in the Forest: A Life Changing Speech!
Chapter 23: Battlefield: A Fight Between Frenemies!
Chapter 24: Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination!
Chapter 25: Final Battle: You Can Do It Aika!
Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Time For Training!
Chapter 27: The Final Rounds: Let the Battles Begin! Naruto Vs Neji!
Chapter 28: Sasuke Arrives: Aika's Life or Death Match!
Chapter 29: Aika Unleashed: Secret Technique! The Konoha Crush Begins!
Chapter 30: The Third Hokage Forever: the Strongest
Chapter 31: Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
Chapter 32: Goodbye Sasuke: the End
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 5: You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

5.4K 166 26
By AriaLord

Immediately Sakura and Sasuke went to hide, Sasuke noticed Aika not moving. He sighs in annoyance and grabs her, pulling her with him to hide.

"Sasuke-"

He covers her mouth "shh!"

Naruto stupidly stayed to fight Kakashi, who nonchalantly takes out his Icha Icha book and evades all of Naruto's attacks, before appearing behind him and using the One Thousand Years of Death to send him flying into the water.

Aika takes shuriken out of her bag. Sasuke looks at her curiously.

"We need to fight to kill or else we're not trying hard enough" Aika whispers to him

Sasuke nods in agreement and takes out his own shuriken "wait for my signal and we'll attack together"

"doesn't sound like your style" Aika mocks

"oh and what's with your sudden seriousness?" Sasuke questions "it seems like your actually a ninja and not just a airheaded little girl"

"I'm not failing again" Aika grips her shuriken as her eyes turn red "I will become a ninja"

Sasuke stares at her for a bit before nodding seriously "alright then let's do this, without our idiot teammates"

Naruto returns and uses the Shadow Clone Technique to cleverly distract Kakashi as he had one sneak up behind him. To Naruto's surprise, as he prepares to a punch on the restrained Kakashi, Kakashi confuses Naruto having him think he turned himself into Naruto's clone.

This caused the clones to attack one another, but in actuality, Kakashi used the Body Flicker Technique to switch one of Naruto's clones with himself. After Naruto disperses his clones, he spots a bell on the ground and joyfully picks it up.

It turned out to be a trap as Naruto is hung upside down by a rope attached to a tree. Kakashi appears and lectures him.

"If the bait is obvious don't take it" Kakashi says

Aika and Sasuke jump out from their hiding spot and throw their shuriken at Kakashi. The shuriken all hit them right in the side of his head, neck, and arm.

"Woah woah waoh! That was overkill guys!" Naruto shouts as he panics

Kakashi suddenly turned into a log

"crap" Sasuke and Aika curse

Sasuke grabs Aika's hand and they quickly move out to avoid being found by Kakashi. A worried Sakura runs off to find Sasuke, only to be caught by Kakashi's genjutsu that made her believe she found a very injured Sasuke. This caused her to scream and faint.

Sasuke and Aika hide in a tree to catch their breathe. They see Kakashi come out into the clearing.

"he knows we're here" Aika whispers

"stay here, catch him by surprise again" Sasuke instructs before jumping down to attack Kakashi with taijutsu

Sasuke forces Kakashi to stop reading Icha Icha and use both hands to defend against his string of taijutsu attacks, while Aika kept her presence hidden as she sat in a tree watching. Sasuke then launches a giant fireball at Kakashi. The jōnin manages to avoid it by burring underground, before dragging Sasuke down, leaving only his head to be seen.

"Now!" Sasuke shouts

"Multi fire clone jutsu!"

"fire clones?!" Kakashi shouts surprised

A bunch of fire clone Aika's jumped out from the trees and used fireball jutsu, all aimed at Kakashi.

Kakashi quickly jumped to avoid it 'They're working together, how interesting'

"I missed" the real Aika says as Kakashi begun destroying all of her clones

Aika took out a kunai and threw it at Kakashi, he dodges it at the last minute but hesitated, letting the kunai cut off a couple bells. Kakashi then runs off.

"I'm sorry Sasuke" Aika pulls Sasuke out of the ground

"Aika look" Sasuke points to the two bells on the ground

"our efforts weren't useless after all!" Aika cheers as her eyes returned to blue

"hm?" Sasuke grabs her head and looks into her eyes

"Sasuke?" Aika looks confused

"Your eyes aren't red anymore" Sasuke says as he lets her go

"of course, I blocked off my chakra" Aika walks towards the bells

"Do you always have to do that?" Sasuke asks as he follows her

"yeah, when I was a kid my kekkei genkai would go out of control and I would end up setting things on fire" Aika explains "remember?"

Sasuke thought back to a couple times when they were together as kids "yeah.. so you learned a trick to control it?"

"sorta, if i get too angry though I'll lose control" Aika laughs

"i don't think it's normal to laugh at that" Sasuke sighs and stops her from grabbing a bell "hold on"

Sasuke threw a kunai at where the two bells were, scaring Aika. Nothing happened, no trap. Sasuke went over and picked up the bells, he handed one to Aika. They high-fived and smiled.

"oh look duck butt is smiling" Aika poked his cheek

"shut it" Sasuke stopped smiling and waved her hand away

Aika laughs right before the timer suddenly went off.

"let's go" Sasuke says as he puts his bell in his pocket, Aika nods and puts hers in her pocket as well

Everyone headed back to the meet up spot, Naruto was tied to a tree stump. Sakura sat on one side of Naruto and Aika sat on his other side with Sasuke sitting next to her.

Kakashi stares at them "Alright i won't be sending two of you back to the Academy... I've decided.. you two will be dropped from being a ninja, permanently"

Naruto got mad "What are you talking about we worked hard to get here why only two of us?!"

"Because the other two got bells!" Kakashi shouts angrily at Naruto's outburst.

After showing them Konoha's Memorial Stone, Kakashi decides to give them another chance. Still not saying who got the bells he tells Sasuke, Aika, and Sakura to eat and replenish their energy. However, since Naruto broke the rules and tried to eat before the test was complete, he is forced to watch.

If either of them feed Naruto, they will immediately fail. After Kakashi leaves, Sasuke and Sakura begin eating their food, while Naruto's stomach growls of hunger. Aika opened her food and gave some to Naruto.

"Aika your going to get in trouble" Sakura scolds

"I'm not about to let my big brother starve" Aika says and continued to feed her brother "besides I ate breakfast, I won't let him fail"

"Aika my darling little sister you really are an angel" Naruto says happily

"yeah yeah" Aika giggles "just eat big brother"

Sasuke sighs decides to share his food with Naruto too "we need to retrieve the bells as a team and need everyone at good strength"

Sakura hesitates, but decides to share her food as well "well Aika's a bit younger then us so she should eat more"

Kakashi suddenly appears looking angry "you will be punished for not following orders!"

"But we're a team" Sakura argues

"we need to work together" Sasuke agrees

"teams don't let their comrades suffer" Aika smiles

"yeah believe it!" Naruto shouts

"YOU!" Kakashi suddenly smiles "pass"

"...huh?" Naruto and Sakura look confused as Sasuke looks emotionless and Aika just smiles

"Up until now, all most of you have done is listen unquestioningly to everything I say, Like mindless little drones" Kakashi explains "yes it is true those who violate the rules and fail to follow orders are considered scum.. but those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum" Kakashi tells them

"d-does that mean" Naruto looks happy

Aika smiles and hugs her brother

"the exercise is now concluded, now you all pass!" Kakashi announces happily "that's all for today team seven, your duties will commence tomorrow"

"Aika! Aika! We did it!" Naruto cheers "I'm a ninja! You're a ninja! We're ninja!"

"yes, yes we are" Aika giggles

"hey wait a minute" Sakura says "earlier you said two of us failed" she looks at the other three "I'm going to assume Naruto didn't get a bell... so.. did.."

Aika and Sasuke pulled out their bells.

Sakura and Naruto stared at them totally shocked "How?!"

"It was simple" Sasuke shrugs "I didn't want this airheaded girl to be left behind"

Aika smiles "so we worked together"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 230 19
When a young girl and her brother are thrown back in Kakashi's life, she is forced to go through the chain of events that surround and consume Squad...
453K 10.8K 36
Sasuke wasn't the only one that Itachi spared that night. Itachi spared both of his younger siblings, Sasuke and his twin Tsuki. Sasuke and Tsuki hav...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...