Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 11.

57.8K 1.4K 702
By dontworryboutit123

"Alessi" a screeching voice could be heard throughout the cafeteria causing the table to look in the direction.

"Oh my god"Alessandro groaned as he turned to look towards the table instead.
They turned and saw the Queen Bitch herself in all her plastic glory coming their way with her minions.

"Alessi way are you with these trailer park trash whores?" she asked with her annoyingly high-pitched voice when she reached the table.

At this point, Alessa and Alex were fuming. They had that look in their eyes where they didn't care that it was their first day of school, but they would still beat this bitch black and blue.

"I mean look at them they look like they've been run through more than once and they smell like they just walked out of the gutter. "She said and the whole cafeteria laughed at her insult.

Alessa and Alex quickly got out of their seats and walked up to her and stooped down to her level.

"Say it to our faces you plastic bitch "Alex snarled in her face and the cafeteria got quiet.
"Come on babe, say it again, "Alessa egged her on, touching Ana's crunchy hair extensions.

"I said you were trailer park trash for fucking the De'Luca bothers, "She said confidently."It's not like they like you when they could have all of this."she said pointing to her fake body.

"You have fucked up now Ana."Giovanni mused with a smirk as he watched the twin's face get red.

"Why are you sticking up for them? "Ana whined looking at Giovanni.
"Ohh your poor disturbed child, we aren't fucking them."Alessa said as she walked closer to Ana.

"They're our brothers and we'll make sure that leeches like you who fuck any and everything that walks past them won't get anywhere near them." Alex said and the whole cafeteria erupted in laughter, including the staff.

"You bitch" she yelled, raising her hand to slap them. Before her hand even came close to Alex's face, Alessa grabbed it.

"If you ever think about raising your hands to us again we will cut it off and feed it to our dogs."Alessa threatened in deathly calm, bending her hand until Ana screamed out in pain.

"Be careful Ana, we wouldn't want you to get another nose job "Alex said caressing her face before turning around and grabbing their bags ."Let's go "Alexa said as they stepped over the weeping girl and walked off.

"Janitor cleans up by table 5, there's a stench of herpes infected trash."Alessa said and the whole cafeteria erupted into chatter as they made their exit with their brothers not too far behind them.

As the twins waited by the car for their brothers, Sienna and Natalia came up to them with Viktor and Vadim trailing closely behind them.

"Hey babes," Natalia said giving them each a hug when she reached them."Hey, Bella"The twins said with their Italian accent showing through.

"Ohh you guys speak Italian "Sienna asked surprised."Of course they speak Italian. They are Italian dummy. "Natalia said with a cute little giggle

"Anyways, we came up to you to ask for your phone numbers."Natalia reached out for the twin's unlocked phones ."Ok."The twins said, handing them to the girls.

"That was quite a show you guys put on at lunch." Vadim said with a smirk on his full lips.
"Yeah I'm surprised you didn't follow through with the threat and break her third nose "Viktor spoke up while staring intensely at Alex.

"She'll get what's coming to her soon." Alex said returning the same energy, practically undressing him with her eyes while smirking.

Viktor and Vadim took the girl's phones and put in their numbers as wells. Then the twins put their numbers in everybody else's phone.

"Now don't be a stranger."Alessa said to Vadim letting her hand linger a little longer on his as she gave his phone back to him." I don't plan on it,"he flirted back and returned her smile.

"Damn, here one day and y'all already have half of the school's bad boys wrapped around y'all's little finger." Sienna chuckled slightly.

"We don't know what you're talking about.". The twins said playing innocent and looked at each other.

"How do you guys do that so well?" Natalia asked
"The whole innocent angel to blood-seeking devil act."She clarified, observing the twins.

"I'm pretty sure we are 100% psychopaths," Alessandra said in a joking manner but completely meant it.

"I knew that I liked them."Sienna said after Alessa said that sentence.

"Hey, little devils."Alessandro walked up to them and kissed them both on the forehead with Gianni and Giovanni doing the same.

"I hope you two didn't get into any more trouble today."Gianni teased as he hung onto Alessa's shoulder.

"Oh, shut the fuck up."Alessa cursed, removing his arm."We've heard about you three." Alex said laughing at the stories she heard earlier today.

"Oh no no Alex, you guys are way worse than us,"Gianni said with a big grin."We can all see it in your and Alessa's eyes," He said earnestly before going back to his normal funny self.
"Moving on." Giovanni said in a warning tone.

"The Romanov's are coming over for dinner tonight."Alessandro announced as he looked up from his phone. When he shut it off, the twins noticed that his lock screen was the picture of them asleep in the car when they first arrived.

"Who is the Romanov's? "Alessa asked puzzled.
"Ask your friends." he said turning them around.

"We are the Romanov Family." Natalia said giggling.
"Ohh cool, well we'll see you guys later then."Alex said as she and Alessa gave Sienna and Natalia hugs.

When they went to give Viktor and Vadim a hug, they heard three warning coughs from behind them and they flicked their bothers off while shaking hands with the boys a little longer than needed.

Carlos opened the door for them and they all got in before pulling off.

"You guys are a pain in the ass."Alessa groaned and Alex nodded her head in agreement.

"No no, you're lucky we like Vadim and Viktor. Otherwise they wouldn't be within 10 feet of you two"Giovanni told the girls.

"Well isn't that our luck." The twins groaned.

"Anyways, are there any more plastic barbies thirsty for you three that we need to know about?"Alex asked changing the subject.

"Nope, but I'm surprised that she didn't leave with a bloody nose."Alessandro said looking at them.

"You and everybody else,"Alessa said "It's the first day and we didn't plan on getting our hands bloody on the first day."Alessa replied innocently.

"Don't worry big brother," Alex patted his head "Whenever we do beat her ass we'll make sure she looks unrecognizable."Alex said with an evil glint in her eyes that her brothers found oddly creepy.

They knew what the twins were capable of even if they didn't know themselves...yet at least.

When they got home Alessio, Antonio, and Anthonie were waiting for them in the living room.

"How was school ?"Anthonie's voice was heard as they walked into the living room.

"It was ...interesting."Alexandria mused as she walked into the living room.

"What happened "Antonio asked when they sat on the couch across from them.
"Well, we made friends with the Romanov's and these two other girls," Alessandra said getting comfortable."Oh, and how could I forget I almost snapped a thirsty bitch's hand in half today."

"And why would you do that?"Alessio asked amused.

"Well, the bitch came over to our table and was like "Alessi why are you talking to these trailer park trash whores "Alex mimicked Ana's tone.

"And then she had the nerve to say that we looked like we had been run through once or twice and that we smelled like we just walked out of the gutter."Alessa said, placing a hand over her heart.

"So, when we told her to say that shit to our faces, she said the only reasons I said it was because your fucking the DeLuca brothers"

"And then she was like why would they want to fuck you when they could have me while pointing to her lumpy ass and disturbingly disproportionate boobs."Alex continued.

"Then when we told her who we were, Alex said that she would make sure that leeches like her won't get anywhere near them ,she tried to slap us."Alessa continued .

"I grabbed her wrist while we threatened to break her nose but sadly we didn't and then we walked out but not before telling the janitors to clean plastic herpes infected trash from off the floor."Alessa finished the story.

The brothers burst out laughing at the story.
"Wait wait, are you talking about Ana? "Alessio asked.

"Yeah, why?" The twins asked confused.

"She's been trying with them for years. Maybe now she'll take the hint."Anthonie laughed.

"Hopefully. I would hate to send her to Dr.Miami for a total facial reconstruction."Alex said before getting up to get some snacks.

"Hey bring me some chips"
"Bring some sodas too"
"Yeah and some chocolate "
"Get a fucking maid, "Alex said to her brothers and sister.

"We have maids you're just already up" Alessandro yelled as she disappeared.

Not Anal rectum thinking that she had a chance with the De'Luca boys.

Anyways what do you think about Viktor and Vadim?

I'll show their face claims when I introduce De'Luca's cousins.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.3K 35
"I'm so sorry mom I got hel-"a voice calls before stopping when they look at me and I look back at him "You" we say at the same time earning an eye...
28.3K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...
Jokers By Vii <3

Teen Fiction

117K 2.8K 115
A long time ago there were 3 brothers, Rozario, Santiago and Valentino. Their last name is unknown but the fact that they were related is, well, even...
1.1M 24.4K 76
𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. Kidnapped when she was just 3 years old...