Rushed (Hate at First Flight...

Od ehl_kayy_writes

Alexandra Hunt has only two things on her list to do when she gets to Hollywood. 1. Surprise her boyfriend, J... Viac

1. Sir Jerks-A-Lot
2. The Not-Being-Annoying-Rules
3. Abercrombie Model
4. The Compassionate Prick
5. Confrontation
6. Dog Park Heart-to-Heart
7. The Unintended Audition
8. Pigs Can Fly
9. The 1234 Compromise
10. Mistakes
11. 4013 Park Lane Ave
12. Misunderstood Relationships
13. Missed Appointments
14. Stalkerish Theories
15. Crushed
16. Silencing the Mistress
18. Better Than Any Brit
19. The Couple Lie
20. Unchaste Kiss
21. Heavy News
22. Camaro Ride Inquisition
23. Flynn Mathers
24. Blackforest Revelations
25. Killing Time and Not Each Other
26. The Lies That Make Us
27. The Contractual Order
28. A Kaleidoscope Moment
29. Ice Mocha with A Dash of Chocolate Truce
30. Confusing Emotions
31. Coaxing an Admission
32. Garbage Headlines
33. The Cold Resolution
34. The Intoxicating Mistake
35. The Reasons Why
36. The Fiftieth Reason
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER : Dylan's POV
MAKING A SERIES!!!
Sequels Up!!! Already??? :)

17. Julian Van Dyke and I'm Dead

93.2K 4.3K 531
Od ehl_kayy_writes

As always, Please VOTE COMMENT (need more please) PROMOTE OF FOLLOW!

Xoxo

Losalini

P.S Less than 30 votes til 2k overall votes!!! Thanks!!!!!

•••||||•••

[ edited 6 Dec 2015 ]

"So you're the new maid, eh?" Sir Jerks-A-Lot's voice filled the room.

"Uh...y-yes sir, I am," I replied, nervous, voice shaking. "Mrs Clarke hired me three days ago."

If you're wondering what the hell I'm doing being Sir Jerks-A-Lot's maid, then that makes two of us. And if you're thinking that I'm actually scared of him, then think again.

I wasn't his maid, and never will I ever be scared of him.

Then why am I saying those words? you may ask.

I wasn't saying them.

Ashleigh Bishop was. And she was saying those words to Ethan Clarke, aka Dylan Rush for the next hour.

It's been four days since my last encounter with Mr I'll-Pay-You-To-Get-Out-Of-My-Life. Since then, I'd officially informed the director I was on board with the whole movie and that I needed an acting class desperately if he wanted his leading lady to not mess up the entire film.

It's a wonder what Hollywood can accomplish.

As soon as I'd done that, he'd enlisted the help of Amelia, one of the two top contenders for my role, to help me. I'd thought that she would hold a grudge over me for getting the role instead of her, but she was as sweet as a peach. Thanks to her five lessons to help me learn the basics, I was ready for today.

Monday, the day where the main characters, me and Dylan's ran through lines in front of the entire cast and production team. Tomorrow was when we starting the shoot. As if that wasn't pressure enough, Tyler just happened to be here as well.

He wasn't overly fond of me, that much I can tell. But then again, I couldn't really blame him. Our first few encounters wouldn't have really won him over. I'd slapped him, insulted him, dragged him into my drama of a love life and made everyone in his family believe I was dating his cousin. The last one of course wasn't my fault.

But there he was, standing in the corner watching me and his cousin run lines.

"Mrs Clarke?" Dylan continued, alias Ethan Clarke. "My mother, you mean?" He arched a brow.

I nodded unsurely, maintaining to avoid his eyes as the script deemed.

"My mother is too nice for her own good, Ms... Bishop, was it?" Dylan walked towards me, cautiously as if he was a lion stalking his prey. His prey being me... I mean, Ashleigh. "And being too nice for her own good, she tends to see the good in others where there lies none."

"Pardon sir?" I asked unsurely. "I do not follow."

"Figures," he scoffed. "You surely must have dropped out of high school."

I felt hatred for him rush through me. For both of them. Dylan and Ethan,if that made sense.

Arrogant, pompous, spoilt jackass!

"What I meant, young lady," Dylan continued, mistaking my pause for Ashleigh's confusion, "is that either you're a lowlife planning to drain my parents of their savings by pretending to be nice, or you're a reporter planning to snoop around and unearth any of our secrets. So which one is it? Because, little miss maid, you aren't innocent and nice. I've dealt with girls like you before."

Something about what he was saying was too honest. Either this asshole of a guy was truly talented or he was saying that to me, directly.

And if it was the second option, I think the first was unlikely, the asshole thought that I had an ulterior motive for hanging around him.

Prove him wrong Alex! And then run him over with his own Lamborghini.

"You're.. You're mistaken sir. I-"

A loud rings cuts me off. I turn to my right to figure out where it came from.

The director of all people pulled out his phone. "Sorry. Continue, continue! This is my emergency hotline! Carry on! Superb by the way!" Then he walked to the distant corner of the room and started to chatter.

"You're.. You're mistaken sir. I really am a maid. I just moved here from..."

Dylan raises a hand to stop me. "Spare me the gory details, fake! I don't want to hear about your rehearsed cover story. You'll be out of our lives by tomorrow. That I assure you." And with that, Ethan Clarke turns around and walks off.

Scene Close.

Applause surrounds us from all corners of the room.

"Nice work!"

"Awesome!"

"Great chemistry!"

"Woohooo!"

My face flushed red. They thought it was good? That brought a smile on my face.

Maybe this wasn't bad after all!

"Whhaaat?!" A scream draws everyone's attention to the director's corner.

His face is a furious shade of red and he looks near pulling out the strands of his hair. "What do you mean, you quit? No! You can't quit! That's outrageous Chris! The first shoot is tomorrow, you can't just quit now! You got a better offer! You got a better offer! Well, screw you, Chris!" 

The director starts pacing, oblivious or really uncaring that everyone's eyes were on him. "You see, by the time I'm done with you, you'll regret crossing me! You'll be in court proceedings for the next two to ten years, buddy! Oh, you're sorry! You're sorry? Your days in Hollywood are numbered Mister!" And with that he hung up! And then proceeded to actually throw his phone onto the ground and stomp on it repeatedly.

Only then when he finally finished and the phone was a broken, crumpled, pathetic excuse of technology did he finally notice us. "Chris Phillips just quitted. Anyone else?" 

Silence answered him. 

"Good, because if anyone here tries to pull a stunt like that too, be ready to never show your face in front of a camera again. That's it for today. I'll see if I can find a replacement this late. I'll let you all know tomorrow." He proceeded to head for the exit. "Oh, and great work you two!"

I smiled softly at him.

"Declan!" Dylan calls out.

The director turns around.

They were on first name basis?

"I think I might know someone," the jerk's trademark cocky smirk was back on.

The director half smiled. "I knew I could count on you, Dyl! Follow me." They walked out together.

They had nicknames for each other?

* * *

My phone vibrated repeatedly.

Groggily I picked it up and unlocked the screen.

2:24am.

Who the hell was texting me this early?

All members of the cast and production team, Tyler O'Brien is now officially cast as Julian Van Dyke.

You know when I said that this might not be bad after all? Well, I take that back, a lot!

It was one thing acting with one jackass, now I had to act with his cousin too. A cousin that hated my guts!

And as if the universe was enjoying screwing my life, it just so turned out that Julian Van Dyke was Ashleigh Bishop's other love interest!

Now I was stuck in a love triangle with both guys and it wasn't even real! Not that that would've helped!

Shit!

•••※※※•••

Liking Rushed so far?

please go to the link below and click 'support' to see it become a movie!! please, please, please and leave endorsements like why it should. whether you liked it and why :)

L

ink is also on my profile, just click on it and it'll take you to the website. :)

link : http://www.iflist.com/stories/rushed

•••※※※•••

Follow me on my SNS accounts for teaser chapters or you wanna ask me a question.

instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ehl_kayy

website : http://ehlkayy.weebly.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/EhlKayy1D

email : lqkaloucava@gmail.com

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

The Gang Leaders Od 21NightSky

Tínedžerská beletria

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
4.7K 418 47
Officially out in paperback on Amazon - this is the UNEDITED version! Get the edited version and read the story in its finished form! Everyone knows...
Reality Od Nicole

Všeobecná beletria

111K 6.1K 32
SEQUEL TO EXPECTATIONS! It is highly recommended to read the first book before starting this one. - - - - - - It's a funny thing, expectation versus...