Sean & Kaycee: one shots

By Sean_kaycee1234

One shots based on Sean & Kaycee. Just completely random plots. 🏆 #1 Sean #1 Baiken #1 Kaycee #1 Seanlew #2... More

°Love works in different ways°
°Back to You°
°Sliding in socks°
°Misunderstanding°
°Skating Rink°
°Letters°
°Letters part 2°
°Proposal°
°Waiting for her°
°'Jokes'with Sean°
°Silent Treatment°
°Period°
°Boston°
°Contrast°
°Alzheimers°
°Eyes For you°
°Eyes for you part 2°
°Eyes for you part 3°
°So glad I didn't listen to myself°
°Long distance°
°Soulmates°
°Challenge°
°Creep°
°Soulmates part 2°
°Soulmates part 3°
°Creep part 2°
°Reincarnation°
°Reincarnation part 2°
°Reincarnation part 3°
°Reincarnation part 4°
°Babysitting°
°Pregnancy?°
°Too late°
°Best present ever°
°Losing your job°
°Too late part 2°
°First kiss°
°Heart eyes°
°Injured°
°Roommates°
°A mom in love°
°Caffeine°
°Mom in Love part 2°
°Drunk°
°Library assistant °
°Popcorn°
°Just married°
°Leaves From the Vine°
°Popcorn part 2°
°Waiting for her part 2°
°Waiting for her part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 2°
°Smile°
°Caffeine part 2°
°Waiting for her part 4°
°Smile part 2°
°Popcorn part 3°
°Mom in Love: Pregnant°
°Roommates part 2°
°Will you?°
°Caffeine part 3°
°Jokes with Sean part 3°
°Popcorn part 5°
°Smile part 3°
°Popcorn part 6°
°How To Love You°
°Enemies part 2°
°Roommates part 3°
°Camping...with friends°
°You°
°Memories°
°Just married part 2°
°Beauty and the Beast°
*Not an update*
Vogue
°Seven°
°A love story beneath the stars°

°Popcorn part 4°

644 44 122
By Sean_kaycee1234

Everything in italics is part of the Popcorn tasting video they're watching.

'Wait for me' Bailey giggled as she took the seat next to Kaycee. The brunette slumped down on the couch, hiding her face behind her hands. 'What's wrong, K?'

'Nothing-it's just that I wanted to um-watch that movie, ya know?' Kaycee lied, plastering a fake smile onto her lips.

'We can watch that later, Kaycee' Bailey laughed. 'Me and the others want to watch this. I mean-I Can't belive you did a popcorn tasting video. I knew you liked popcorn but not that much'.

'Yeah, popcorn tasting' Kaycee whispered, slouching down further until Jason sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. 

Brad-kaycees dad was trying his best to attach the video from his phone to the Tv but with his aging brain, things weren't going so smoothly.

'It's not working' Brad groaned, trying to reconnect it to the Tv once more.

'Oh no, we'll just watch it another day' Kaycee muttered, faking disappointment as she leaned forward and took the phone from Brad.

'Nonsense, I'm sure one of your friends here are a tech wiz. I only ever see you guys on your phone... Sean'll help us out, won't you?' Laura piped in.

Sean's eyes grew into saucers and he really really wanted to say no, but it was one of the hardest thing to say 'no ' to Rice member. So he meekly nodded his head, smiling awkwardly as he retrieved the phone from Kaycee's hands, both 'friends' internally screaming.

Sean tapped a few buttons on the phone screen before the video thumbnail was shown on the tv screen and their gleaming faces were popped up.

 'It's 45 minutes long?' Brad chuckled, seeing the time at the he bottom.

'You spent 45 minutes eating popcorn. I can't with you guys' Josh laughed, shaking his head.

'Where's the popcorn?' Julian asked, reaching over Bailey and digging his hand into her bowl.

'Shh, it's starting' Jason shushed everyone down, a finger pressed to his lips as he leaned his head onto Kaycees.

The room burst out into laughter after the first few minutes consisted of Sean and Kaycee trying to create an intro without laughing. 

'Maybe that's enough' Kaycee suggested, her smile showing every one of her teeth. But her friends had started chatting and her parents were admiring their daughter and Sean from their spot. Leaving only Kaycee and Sean, sitting uncomfortably since they knew what was going to end up happening.

'I'd put that in fifth place' Kaycee suggested, tapping her chin and moving the bag to the fifth place spot.

'No. It deserves to be at least third' Sean argued, shaking his head. The argument lasted a few more minutes before Sean frustratedly agreed with the brunette.

'I got to say, I agree with K. Buttered popcorn ain't that good' Bailey spoke up, mouth filled with her snacks.

'Thank you' Kaycee let out a giggle, for a split second forgetting about what was to come, but as soon as the toffee popcorns pink bag was shown in front of the screen, her panic rose up again. 'Can we watch the movie now?' 

'We can't just start, and then not finish it' Jason chuckled, giving her knee a squeeze.

'Let's do a vote' Kaycee gulped. Brad and Laura sighed, but pressed the pause button nonetheless. 'Okay, if you want to watch a a movie instead raise your hand'. 

Kaycee's hand instantly shot up and so did Sean's. Jason took notice of this and although he wanted to continue watching the other video, he lifted his hand just so he could side with his girlfriend. 'Okay then, movie it is. 3 people including myself agree with me'.

'Nah uh. There's five of us, K. Brad, Laura, myself, Josh and Julian' Bailey smirked, crossing her arms above her chest.

'But-'

'Dear, what's so bad about watching the video?' Laura chirped, a sigh leaving her lips. 

'Nothing-never mind' Kaycee grumbled, sulking further as Bailey pressed play.

'Here comes toffee popcorn' Sean shouted. Brad and Laura laughed at his goofiness. 'Let's just take a little, or else we won't be able to finish the rest of the popcorn' Sean suggested. Kaycee nodded her head, breathing in the sweet scent of toffee.

'Im excited' she giggled.

'Me too' Sean sat down beside her, their shoulders brushing. 'I'm so excited' he started clapping his hands vigorously, receiving a cold stare from Kaycee. 'Sorry' he apologized humorously.

'Let's eat' Kaycee announced, before digging her hand into the bowl and filling her mouth with the kernels. 'This is so good' she murmured, licking her lips.

Sean leant over to Kaycee and whispered something in her ear. It wasn't audible from the camera but Kaycee's face had flushed crimson red while Sean was smirking cheekily. 

'What'd he say?' Bailey whispered into Kaycees ear. The brunette shrugged her shoulders, giving her an 'i don't know' look.

'Not as good as the kettle corn though' Sean thought aloud as he took the last handful of popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth.

'I agree...' she trailed off, placing her hand into the bowl when she realised there was none left. 'Sean! You are it all' she whined.

Laura giggled at Kaycee's childish behavior. 'That's not nice' Kaycee complained, lying down on her back on Sean's couch. 'Pass me the bag'.

'I told you we're only eating a little of each otherwise you're gonna be stuffed' Sean munched on his food.

Kaycee brought her knees up to her chest, she knew exactly what was going to happen and she was mentally cringing as she prayed that somehow it hadn't ended up getting caught on camera.

'Please' Kaycee smiled, batting her lashes profusely. Sean laid one hand on her knee, giving it a gentle squeeze before he leaned over and pulled her up to sit up straight. A smile broke out onto his face, and a laugh fell from his lips.

'Sean, this isn't funny' Kaycee groaned, punching his chest playfully. Sean lent closer, trailing his fingers up from her waitst until it landed onto her cheek where he cupped them softly.

Kaycee's friend all had a smirk playing cockily on their lips, and one eyebrow raised. Sean had taken the pillow behind him and was covering his face, ashamed. Brad and Laura both had questioning looks on their face, staring at each other, then at Kaycee, then the tv screen. Jason's eyes though, had bulged wider and he was staring at Kaycee incredulously. 

But the video was still playing. 'Do you really want some more?' Sean asked in a soft whisper, brushing his lips on hers for a split second.

Kaycee's heart had stopped beating for a minute before it began rapidly beating. His lips were driving her crazy. 'Answer, Kayc' He murmured, rubbing his thumb over her soft skin.

Kaycee finally nodded her head before Sean had closed the distance and captured her lips with his. The kiss started off brutally slow before kaycees hand had wandered into his hair and it quickly intensified.

'Maybe that's enough' Laura pressed the pause button before detaching the phone from the TV. 'I'm gonna go sit outside' she gave the now grown adults a half smile.

'Don't forget me' Brad heaved himself up, leaving the phone beside Sean.

'Damn, I didn't know you and Sean had a thing' Bailey teased, only being encouraged by Josh and Julian's playful nudges.

'We didn't-' Kaycee staarted.

'You never told me that you liked Sean' Jason interrupted, his face stern and emotionless.

'It wasn't like that' Kaycee tried, avoiding Sean's eyes. 'We were just friends'. Something must have shifted something in Sean, because before anyone could say anything else, a rude scoff left his lips.

'Yeah, just friends. Totally. Friends totally kiss each other' he rolled his eyes, sarcasm dripping for  his voice.

Kaycee's eyes snapped towards Sean, drawing him to speak further. 'Admit it, Kayc. You liked me' Sean grilled on.

Jason suddenly felt uncomfortable, trying to stand up and leave but Kaycee had gripped her petite hands around his arm and there was no bother trying to get out of her almighty grasp.

'Let's not do this right now' Bailey laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

'Maybe I did. So what? It's not like you cared! Leaving me for China' Kaycee snapped, clenching her jaw in anger.

'I-'

'And you thought giving me a bracelet from China could fix everything, well, news flash Sean it can't' she bit back, pulling the tied bracelet from her wrist and throwing it to Sean before she stomped upstairs.

'Well...that went well' Julian mumbled. 'Popcorn anyone?'

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS AND I HOPE IT MAKES SENSE! 

LIL UPDATE: SO FROM NOW ON, I'LL ONLY BE POSTING 6 TIMES A WEEK RATHER THAN 7. SO THAT MEANS I WONT BE POSTING ON A SATURDAY, SO NO UPDATE TMW. SORRY ABOUT THIS!

QOTD: WHAT ONE-SHOTS OF MINE WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CREATE ANOTHER PART TO? IT CAN BE ANY ONE OF THE ONE SHOTS IVE WRITTEN!

❤️❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 1K 189
Mature content
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
93.7K 344 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3