Memoria. | Kozume Kenma

Bởi mddyls

☘︎ 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆; "The years we spent together was full of laughter, hugs, kisses and love. The sound o... Xem Thêm

P R O L O G U E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
E P I L O G U E
kazuhiko narumi
Author's Note

H B D

1.5K 52 36
Bởi mddyls

Kenma's birthday is nearing and Emika has been asking me what we should do for her papa's birthday. I actually forgot that it's his birthday since we've both been very busy with work and we were even invited to go to Paris for the fashion week.

I've checked our schedules and it turns out that the trip to France will cross with his birthday. Ever since Emika was born, thinking of things for ourselves rarely cross our heads. All we think of is what we could do for her and what she wants to do.

Being parents, especially earlier than we expected, I don't know if he had second thoughts about everything but this was probably not in his plans at all. Well 5 years ago that is. I was only turning 23 and he was 24, we're now nearing our 30s, I feel old what the hell.

Emika wanted a party for him but we can't since we'll be overseas by then. She always loves having parties for the birthdays so we always try to have them but with this one, unfortunately it's just us, our family we'll be the only ones around for his birthday. Us Kozume's.

I still can't fully grasp everything. Getting called a Kozume still makes me feel all weird and flustered, I'm in fact still shy over that. He always laughs at me for being surprised to be called Kozume, the feeling's good but it's something yet I have to get used to.

Though in Emika's Daycare Center, I'm mostly called Kozume so that doesn't surprise me as much as having our friends say it. Kuroo does it every time and Emika is surprisingly the one who tries to fight him. Though we always end up laughing at how cute she is.

I knock on the door before entering, seeing him turn to me. He's pretty laid back on that chair. "Stressed out?"

"Not really." I haven't heard those for a while. "Are you going to pick her up? It's probably time for you to go." I give him a sweet smile, having him return a small one. He feels bad.

I got pulled into a hug and now I'm on his lap. "Aren't we too old for acting like this?" He shook his head and kissed my forehead. "Hey.. Both of us are her parents so don't feel bad for me going to get her on my own."

"That tires you out since I'm not around to drive all of us home, and Emika always wants me to get her too." I cup his cheeks and pressed a kiss on his lips. "Almost 6 years of marriage... I'm glad." I hum, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Us being together is longer than us separated back then."

"You're going to be sentimental again. Stop that." He nuzzled my nose, both of us letting out quiet chuckles. Just then..

The door flew open, making a sound when it hit the wall. I almost fell off Kenma. We both look at the door to see Naoki standing, dumfounded at probably how he saw us. He's going to give us a mouthful for being too lovey-dovey in Kenma's office again.

"You guys can't get enough of each other.." He complained, phew that disgusted face is incredibly obvious man.

I gave Kenma a kiss on the cheek, getting off him so that Mitsugi-san won't be uncomfortable. I get my things from the couch, smiling at the two when I felt them stare. Kenma got his wallet out and I already know what he's going to give me.

"Eat out with her." I shake my head. "It's just once, (Y/n). She's been down lately."

I take the money from him and got his wallet, putting it back in its place. He groaned, giving me a glare so I glared back. "Really? Without you? She won't smile over food, having you around is what she wants."

Kenma hasn't picked her up with me for almost two months, that's probably shocking to her and.. having me leave them both back then because of what happened to Kazuhiko probably traumatizes her so having one of us away is already frightening to her.

Without Kenma around to pick her up, she and I always ride the bus or a cab home. I don't want to drive since I'm scared, I don't think I'd have control over the car. The accident in high school still haunts me, I sometimes freeze when we see an intersection. But as a parent, I can't be like this.

Emika goes to school at 8 AM and ends at 2 PM, she always runs up to me with her quizzes but her smile fades when she realizes that Kenma's not with me. Just like him, she's at the top of her class and receives more stars than everyone. I'm really proud, and happy that she didn't become like me.

The traffic's pretty heavy, I hope I can get to her soon. Emika sulks when I'm late even for just five minutes, she thinks of what happened back then. I already promised her that I won't leave ever again but she's still scared of that. Contrary to her getting her papa's intelligence, she got that one from me.

Time passed by pretty fast, it seems like we were just kids yesterday. Now, we've got kids around us. Mitsuki's already in 4th grade, Emika's in 1st grade. They'll soon be in middle school and high school, then college and probably... get married too.

I guess what people say is true. Seeing someone younger than you when you get older, makes you feel old but being around people of the same age, they make you feel like you're still in your youth. That's exactly how I feel.

The Paris Fashion Week, Ena's going to be there too. She's their guest and I think they said she's the main or whatever they call their star model or something. She's really made it, she finally achieved her dream of being there. I just hope she's fine, someone else will be there.

"Mama!" Emika ran up to me and I squat for her, having her wrap her arms around my neck. "I got perfect again! And look at my hands mama!" She broke away and showed me her paper, and her hands.

"I love you so much! Mama's proud!" She showed me her gummy smile, giggling when I kissed her cheek. "You're really smart! Just like papa!" Shit, maybe I shouldn't have.

She pouted her lips and looked down after looking behind me to see if he came along. "When will papa come get me again?" Baby you're too young to experience sadness over matters like this. "Does papa not love me anymore?" Hehe, you're so much like me too.

"No, papa loves you very much." I turn around and saw Kenma behind me. Emika started to cry, running over to him. "I'm sorry for not being around." Just a few seconds ago she was latching onto me.

Kenma carried her and her bag, holding my hand to pull me up. "What a surprise." He smiled and kissed Emika on the cheek, bringing his arm around my shoulder to press a kiss on my lips. "Let's go home?"

"Mama.. I want pancakes.. Papa's pancakes.." We both nod and we all headed home.

Kenma's really unpredictable when it comes to things like this, you'd suddenly find him behind you or something at home for me or for Emika. He beats Hinata on that one. I remember coming home, finding a huge doll house in the playroom and a bouquet of flowers on the bed.

Back when we first got together after the four-year separation, I actually had nothing in mind about having kids of my own because of him. I always thought that he wouldn't be the kind of guy to be good in things like this, he's doing better than I imagined.

Kenma's cooking the pancakes and I bathed with Emika, I swear he sounded a bit jealous. I know where bathing with him will lead so, no. I'm actually worried about myself, I suddenly feel sick after taking a bath. Emika looks a bit worried so I decided to play with her to distract her.

I wore my nightdress and a robe since I feel cold, getting pulled by Emika to the playroom. She wanted to play the with dollhouse and I'd be watching her do it. She got me tea, well imaginary tea, and we had a tea party. She even cooked for me, what a cutie.

The door opened and Kenma came in with pancakes. They already have syrup on them, he brought a different plate without syrup. I prefer butter, that's why he had two different plates. Emika was playing so I had to feed her but, someone's pretty strict.

"Emika, play or eat?" With that single question, she put the toys back in their places and went to him. "Good girl." She sat on my lap and hugged me, she's scared. "Do you want papa to feed you?"

"Look, papa wants to feed you." She turned to him and opened her mouth, eating the pancake from the fork. "Kenma, how many days will we be in Paris?"

"Five, I've already excused Emika from class. She's been given homework to do." Oh that's what the papers in her bag were. I pointed to the mug and he got it for me, furrowing his brows suddenly. "You have a fever."

How did he? He seriously touched just 1% of my skin and he already knows that I'm sick. "Mama you should sleep." I shake my head and smile. "Papa said you're sick.."

"I'll be fine, don't worry."

Even if I said that to them, I slowly felt more lightheaded as time passed. Kenma ended up sitting beside me for me to lean on him. I actually fell asleep on him and I woke up when I felt the bed under me, Emika's sleeping beside me too. Kenma's still cleaning.

I want to help but I feel weak, going outside and fainting will only trouble him. I'll only be a burden. I just admired Emika as she slept, she looks like me but of course like him too. At first glance you'd see a younger me and if you stare at her, you'll see Kenma. I love this baby girl..

Honestly, when Emika was 2 years old I got pregnant again but had miscarriage after stressing out over work. I didn't tell Emika or Kenma, well neither did I know before I got sent to the hospital for it. We were both surprised.

Emika's already 5, I'm thinking whether we should have another child. She's a bit lonely and always looks for someone to play with. Mitsuki's really kind to her, he never complains about playing with her. But she needs someone. Another child..

"(Y/n), you're awake." I give him a tired smile as I carefully sit up to lean on the headboard. "Do you want to drink medicine?" I nod, having him go outside to get it for me. Husband.. I like it.

I drank a lot of water when he came back. My eyes are burning. "Love.. do you think we could have another baby..? I mean, Emika really seems a bit lonely." The room's dark but I saw his cheeks turn red. "What are you being shy for?"

"W-We haven't s-screwed.. for a while." He's worried about that? "By a while.. 2 years..?" It's been that long? "Well that's not really a problem.. I'd love to do that again." His drive can still be powered. "Money isn't really a problem, taking care of you is not a problem either. We'll ask her?"

"Look at you, talking about money like it's just easy." He smiled and kissed me. "You have every intention of doing it, right now." He didn't break eye contact, yikes. "I'm sick, Kenma. You can't be sick too."

"I won't, don't worry."

He carried me to the bathroom as we kissed, this really haven't happened for years. He placed me on the countertop, hands roaming my body as he attacked my neck with his lips. He undid my robe, crashing his lips back on mine. I let out a stifled moan when he rubbed my womanhood.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, entangling it with mine as we fought for dominance. I don't really have the strength so I gave up, we really shouldn't be doing this. He only left kisses on my neck, he didn't give me hickeys. Oh how considerate.

Things got really heated and we did end up doing it, I'd say it was refreshing. He also considered not letting it out in me, I'd want to ask Emika first. She might want to be alone and be the only child, I don't mind that. If that's what she wants.

I was sick for a few days and had to stay at home. Emika would take care of me whenever she gets home from school. Kenma also leaves work early to take care of us both, I feel really bad but maybe doing it made things worse. Not that I'm saying that— y'know.

Weeks passed and today's the flight to Paris, Emika's asleep. I'm a bit hesitant to wake her up but we have to get through everything with her awake, they won't consider anything. Kenma handled everything and I carried Emika, she cried when I woke her up.

There were more people than we expected and, with that in mind, Kenma also had his fans around. He actually hasn't stopped doing YouTube and so his fan base just grew. A lot only became his fan because he's handsome, I probably would've been the same but he probably wouldn't want that.

The fans wanted to take photos with him but Emika latched onto him, he declined because of her. Then she reached out for me when they left us all on our own, sneaky little Kozume Emika. A cute move to keep people away from her papa.

"Eh? First Class?" He nodded and gave me a smirk. "Then you'd be separated from us? Or the other way around?"

"I am separated but it's fine, I'll be with you both once the seatbelt sign's off." He kissed my cheek, nuzzling my nose gently.

I turn to Emika when I felt her squeeze my boob, it's a habit she does when she's sleeping. I stopped producing milk when I left for a month, she wasn't around to drink so it stopped. I still can't believe that she's 5, she was just an infant.

During the plane ride, I was asleep most of the time. Emika was having fun looking out the window, Kenma tucked her in when it was her time to sleep. She was pretty excited, it is her first time riding an airplane. I think mine too, but it's embarrassing to act all excited.

"Mama look the clouds are under us!" Emika's been on the window for a very long while now. "Papa, will we stay in the sky forever?"

"No baby, we won't." Kenma said, chuckling a little.

She pouted her lips like she doesn't want to go back home and just really stay up here. I kiss her cheek and everywhere on the face, hearing her cute giggles as I nuzzled her nose. I heard the shutter and clearly, he took a photo of us. I don't mind, she loves it.

Emika loves it when Kenma takes photos of her, she's always ready to pose. She's now doing many poses and he's just continuously taking them for her. She's really happy, her smile is so cute! His Instagram will be filled with her again.

She took the phone from him and took selfies with me, she even filmed herself. "Papa how do you do the bunny ears?" She wants a filter. "Papa.." She stepped on my lap and on the armrest, she suddenly slipped and now she's crying.

He took her from me to calm her down, that must've really hurt. She cried a lot before she was silenced— before she calmed down, though she is still quietly crying on Kenma's shoulder. I tried giving her snacks but none of them worked, what worked out was the bunny filter or sticker, whatever youngsters call it.

The food was served and she's asleep. We don't like waking her up since she cries whenever we try to. He made her sleep while she was playing on his phone. Brushing her hair and kissing her head helps make her fall asleep, she fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

Kenma headed back to his seat when we were going to land already. Emika woke up, still sleepy. We landed at 7 AM. The time difference really got my head spinning in circles, I'm still feeling a bit jet-lagged over that. It's been 7 hours since then. The fashion show's tomorrow night, I mostly rested.

With Kenma's birthday in mind, after the fashion show I asked him if we could go to a restaurant. He agreed to it but was worried if we could bring Emika, well the place is children friendly so it's fine. She did pick the place for her papa, everything will be fine.

Ena was very beautiful, well she's been very beautiful ever since. She even did something very unexpected and I'm really wowed. She was shy and nervous but she still did it, I wouldn't be able to do what she did. Never will I be able to do that. Not ever.

The next day, we were invited to watch the volleyball match. Japan vs France, Hinata and the others are around. Emika had her eyes on the game from the very start, she kept saying that she wanted to be like uncle Hinata. I'm just taken aback, Kenma and I don't really enjoy sports.

"Mama, uncle Hinata runs so fast!" I never thought you'd be the athletic type, Sweetheart. "He was there and then whoosh and!" No, not your vocabulary!

"Papa used to play volleyball too. Do you want mama and papa to play?" Kenma wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head. "I used to play it with some friends in college." He just smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Me too.." Emika latched onto him and asked for kisses.

Emika was basically cheering the whole game, she was into the game more than anyone around us. Her energy doesn't seem to end, that's kind of surprising to see. She mostly reserves her energy like Kenma but today she's just really excited.

I don't know how famous Kenma got after everything but there were fans too. Emika started to cry when it got too crowded so I brought her and went to the players. Hinata's wife is here, Ena's here too. She didn't interact with anyone and instead just cried on my shoulder.

Kuroo had to help me with Emika, Kenma got stuck before we even knew it. He tried walking away from everyone but they just kept on coming, in the end Iwaizumi-san had to call security to keep the people away from him. Emika reached out for Kenma when he was okay, she really doesn't want him to be away.

We had dinner and it's Kenma's birthday, he was surprised that Hinata and Kuroo came along. Ena also came, she didn't care about having people taking pictures of her being with us. She didn't care if the people suspected that she dated Kuroo, or even had an affair. People are unbelievable.

"Papa, flowers.." Emika reached out for one and the lady there might've scared her. She buried her face in Kenma's shoulder.

Ena's still with us and they're conversing in French. The old lady gave her the flowers and Emika was a bit scared to try. Good thing she smiled in the end and enjoyed the flowers. She was given three flowers, each of different kind. She gave one to me and one to Kenma. Cutie little sweetheart.

We went around more and Emika was still energetic, I think she'll fall asleep soon. Ena stayed with us and everyone else left, I asked her if she can take care of Emika for just one night. That will be tomorrow night, Kenma's been asking for a date. We never tried to, especially when Emika could've been crying.

"Mama, I want chocolate.. the one uncle Shouyou gave me.." She called out in a quiet voice, she's about to fall asleep. "Chocolate.. mama.."

"Chocolate? It's already late, you can eat tomorrow." She whined and Kenma brushed her hair, both of us smiling as we watched her fall asleep. "She's so cute.."

"The mother is cute too." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I yawned, it's really time for me to sleep. He held my hand and Ena excused herself from us, she probably was uncomfortable with all the sweetness going on. "Let's get back to the hotel, Love."

The trip has all just been about events we were invited to, tomorrow will be different. Emika already agreed to staying with Ena while he and I are out, she just said that we should go back to her. We won't be leaving her with Ena until 7 PM, just so that she won't feel lonely.

I hope that whatever Emika and I prepared for Kenma would be appreciated, well, I mean... like.. Well he would but, I'm just hoping that he'll like it. Emika really thought of it and I had to agree right away, it will be a very special thing for both of us. All three of us.

I got an inspiration from what he did for me back then, I thought that maybe what Emika suggested will work out. He doesn't like flashy events but maybe out of all those flashy surprises, this will be something that would make him smile. Remembering something we both used to do.

We had to take a bath together because I was too tired to wait for him to finish, I'm really sleepy already. He and I just talked about work, Emika and what we think she wants to do when she grows up. Things adults usually talk about.

"I thought that we could eat out after everything, I'm kind of happy.. I'm very happy to hear that both last night and today's restaurants were chosen by Emika." He hugged me closer and kiss me on the back. "My girls.. I love you both."

"She's been planning about all these possible things.. She even wanted a birthday party but we're not back at home." I say, hearing a happy chuckle escape his lips. I bring my hand to his hair to ruffle it. "It feels nice.. to have a daughter that's like that.."

"She got that from you." I turned to him and he pulled me in for a kiss. "What should we do tomorrow? Tomorrow's special for me.. I haven't had an alone time with you, a date in a very long while.." He kissed my nose and started touching me everywhere.

"As the celebrant, you get to decide.. but can we go to somewhere by nighttime?" He nodded, placing kisses on my chest as he fumbled with my breasts.

He cupped my cheeks and crashed his lips on mine, his hand going to my nape. He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly pulled away, seeing him furrow his brows as he frowned. I'm not up for it, I'm tired.

We both dried ourselves and he kept begging me to do it. I simply said that I'm tired and that Emika might wake up suddenly while we're on it. He pouted his lips and laid right beside me, he hugged me tight and close to him. Emika's sleeping peacefully already.

"I miss high school..." He whispered, making me turn to him. "I just miss having only you around. When we were able to do everything.. I'm not saying that I don't want her around, I just..." I let out a quiet chuckle, giving him a sweet smile.

"If I was careful not to get into an accident.. we might've spent more time together during that period of time. But with your drive being so active, we might've had her earlier too." He chuckled and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Things are different now.. Look we have a daughter, I never even thought that I'd marry you."

"How so?" I quickly turn to Emika, gently carrying her to put her in between us. She hates being on the side.

"When.. I first worked with you.. the feeling of seeing my boyfriend got stronger everyday. Then I fell in love with you, if I hadn't gotten my memories back or if you never stepped up and did it with me that day.... I might've never agreed to marrying you, or even being with you."

"Remember my attack on your first day?" I nod and he smiled bitterly. "It was because I saw you again, seeing you was like... it was a challenge. Then seeing Naoki around you made me feel worse. I gave up on you but that incident in the break room, I wanted to tell you... I still love you too." He did say 'he' instead of 'I.'

"I was beyond surprised to find out the truth. If there was anyone back in high school that I could've dated, I thought maybe it was Inuoka or Kai-san.. that's what always ran in my head." He cupped my cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb.

I place a kiss on his lips, smiling that everything worked out in the end. I'm glad that I chose to find him instead. This man has done nothing but try to be around everyday and every minute for me, and for Emika. He's better than anyone, in my eyes that is.

If I said yes to Naoki then, I wouldn't be married to him and I wouldn't have Emika. Naoki wouldn't have Rikane-san, he tamed the aggressive wolf. They're married already too. If we were never for each other, then we would've been separated again. But nothing happened.

Evaluating Kenma... back in high school he was a jerk on the first few days but he warmed up to me. He helped me fix my problems and he was always there for me. He is a pretty jealous baby, he never lets me spend time with a guy as long as he's not around.

Kenma as a husband, nothing changed. He always tries his best to be here for us, works harder and does more things than I expected, he never lets bad things happen. When I'm sick he'd work at home while taking care of me and Emika.

There couldn't be anyone better for me, well there might've been but nah, he's more than what I prayed for. Also, to hear that he never actually planned on dating me but things turned to be like this, and his efforts.. he's the best. He deserves a happy birthday.

We spent the morning with Emika, playing with her and watching Barbie since she wanted to. She enjoyed it and even told us not to worry about leaving her with Ena. She loves her, but surely she'd be crying once we get back.

"Mama, I will watch Barbie movies with auntie Ena! The princess charm school!" She cheered, showing me the dress Kenma bought her. "Mama, I'm a princess!"

"Then who's the Queen and the King?" She showed me her gummy smile, running over to Kenma and she brought him to me.

"Mama and papa!" She reached out her arms to Kenma as she giggled, getting carried to sit on his lap. "What time will you go?" She suddenly sounds so down.

"8 PM. We can still play and watch a movie." Her face lit up and she immediately got off Kenma's lap, going to get me my phone. She knows how to search in Google, please don't be too smart with gadgets.

Kenma has a hard drive full if movies, mostly ones that she wants to watch. He does really enjoy the movie but he enjoys watching Emika watch them so he saved a lot. There aren't any Barbie movie on Netflix so he did this instead. Though I told him we could've just bought them.

I went downstairs real quick to buy croissants, I bought a lot since Emika loves it and so do I. The lady knew me because I'm Kenma's wife, another fan. She was nice and all she talked about him, I'm proud of my husband just that hearing other people talk about him and be so happy more than I am kind of sets me off.

When I got back, Emika was crying because she spilled her chocolate milk on her dress. She kept apologizing that she made a mess. I don't really mind but she's scared of me for some reason. She's probably worried that I'd have to wash her dress.

She calmed down when I showed her the other dress she loves, Kenma smiled at her and she told me to help her wear it. I had to get her to shower again though, she looked like a mess and she hates looking like one. He cleaned up the mess for us, he always does.

Ena came by 7 and Emika's energy increased. She even told us to leave earlier and just go out. We were both hesitant but she kissed our cheeks and smiled. She really wants us to go then. I told Ena everything that's not allowed and she looks like she knows.

We couldn't really go to crowded places, every time we go to one he always catches his fans' attention. We just went on a simple date and walked around the place. Like always, he took stolen shots of me and I took some of him.

"Love, where are we going?" I don't exactly know where but I'm dragging him to a better place for us to view them.

We're by the river and we sat on the grass. He was really curious, he even tried tickling me to get an answer. "Love..?" He hummed and continued braiding my hair. "You've always went crazy for my birthdays, even before we had Emika to plan those.."

"Mhmm, because I love you." He made me turn to him and he placed a kiss on my lips. "I always braided your hair in high school, and you did the same with mine."

"You really want to remember our high school days now, huh? Well then...." The fireworks flew into the sky and splatters of beautiful colors illuminated before us.

"Happy Birthday Kenma... from (Y/n) and Emika.." He read what was written, slowly letting go of the braid. "(Y/n) this is.." He made me turn to him and I'm a bit taken aback. He's crying.

"Emika thought of it.. I remembered that it was the same surprise you gave me on my 16th birthday, I couldn't do much back then but now that I can... we went for it." That day is special.. "That's the day I first said—"

"I love you." He said, burying his face in his hands. "It's simple and... it's just a small detail... but I'm really happy.." He's so cute. "I was really excited back then when you said it to me, and..." I poked his cheeks and he looked up. "I love you papa...."

"And I love you, Kenma."

He just cried, more than I thought he would. He kept chuckling and just continue to cry. He smiled and said 'thank you' again and again. His nose is very red and runny, his eyes are puffy from all the crying.

I cup his cheeks and wipe them with my thumbs, leaning in to place a loving kiss on his lips. He hugged me close and cried on my chest, he's cried everything out. He probably bottled everything inside him, he's still stuck in the past.

Kenma cried before but not as much as this, he must've kept the rest in for me not to worry. I was pregnant with Emika and he decided to keep it in for me not to stress out, he was considerate and selfless. I should've helped.

He pulled away and he seems like he calmed down already. "Thank you.. I love you.. I really love you.." He smiled and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "I have nothing else to say.. but I love you and I'm happy.."

"Papa don't forget about me!" Oh, they came just like I said. Kenma seems a bit surprised, Emika ran to him and he looks like he's about to cry again. "I love you papa! I love you and mama!" Ena excused herself and we're on our own.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. Papa loves his birthday gift." Kenma kissed her forehead and she held a card out for him. He really is about to cry again. "Thank you....." Emika turned to me and nodded, she's telling me what to do.

"Happy birthday!" From your wife and your daughter, we love you, Kenma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this birthday special for Kenma! <3 I love you all and thank you for 8k!! >~<

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 3.5K 17
Kozume Kenma never thought that he'd find love, or even someone remotely like him. He was an outcast, whose life revolved around his phone and volley...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
27.7K 662 16
· · ─────── ·୨୧· ─────── · · THIS USES THEY/THEM (But for Hinata and Kenma they call you "Nii-san") Sunny morning, officially no parents for 5 months...
44.4K 980 16
Kenma Kozume always kept to himself, until one day when he revolved his whole life to someone else. ~ Warning: This is actually really cringy. Unless...