SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

By sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 10
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
Chapter 59
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 27

6K 285 175
By sweetlittleCub

An hour later Sana finally arrived at the Fancy Restaurant, when she get inside she already saw her parents...

"Sana..." Her mom wave at her...

"Mom, Dad..." Sana seated....

"Finally you show up...." His father said..

"Dad, I'm still not agreeing on this fixed marriage. I show up because I still have my respect to you ..."

"Sana..." Her mom said...

"Sana, I'm doing this for your own sake. I want you to meet a better person who will love and protect you and I  think this time, I already found the perfect person for you.."

"How can he be perfect, I don't know him Dad..."

"Who told you that he's a guy?.."

"Huh???.."

"Ohhhh, They're here. Stand up and greet them properly..." Mr.Minatozaki said as he also fixed his coat...

"Hiro....it's nice meeting you..."

"It's nice meeting you too..." Mr.Minatozaki came closer as they greeted them..

"Oh, gosh .. this is it..." Sana mumbled as she close her eyes...

"Sana, Come here..."

"Is this your Daughter???."

Sana stand up, as she slowly turned around to see them...

"Yes, She's my only Daughter. Sana Minatozaki..."

The moment Sana turned around her eyes went wide.....

"She's beautiful.. and this is my Daughter..."

The Girl walks closer to Sana as she sweetly smile to her...

"Hi, I'm Tzuyu 🙂..."

"T-Tzuyu~ah...." Sana mumbled.

Meanwhile Sana suddenly froze .... 

"Sana????." Mr.Minatozaki is calling his daughter's attention.

"Kiyowo 😊.." Tzuyu mumbled.

After greeting. Sana and Tzuyu went to their table, while their parents are on the other side as they are talking about business.

Sana is still spacing out, she can't believe that her fiance is no other than Tzuyu ...

"Are you done day dreaming??..." Tzuyu teasingly said, but Sana gave her a death glare...

"I hate you 😐..."

"Aren't you happy that I'm your fiance???." Tzuyu pout...

"Is this real??? ~ Tell me, I'm not dreaming right???..."

Tzuyu laugh... "Do you want me to kiss you to prove that it's not a dream 😄?..."

"All this time, you knew about this..."

"Mmmm..."

"Nu mohae... I almost lost my mind at the thought of who will be my fiance and then I noticed that you don't seem to care who my future fiancé is, I feel in those days that I just nothing for you because you don't seem to be afraid losing me and the fact that it's have a possibility that we will be separated."

"I told you don't think too much. Like what I've said no one can separate us. If I need to fight my love for you, I will...."

"H-How did you convince my Dad???."

"I told him, I love you. Me and my parents talk to him you know what Sana you're lucky to have your Dad, he's so protective and He really cares for you. He actually don't agree, because he thought that I'm just the same as your exes but a assurance that I will never going to hurt nor leave you. I invest all my share to your Dad's company in exchange I will marry you..  so in short I'm totally broke now 🙂 ...."

"Tzuyu...."

"Do you still love me, even though I don't have money now 😊..."

"What kind of question is that??? 😭 O-Of course I love You 😫.." Sana burst into tears...

"Hey...." Tzuyu quickly stood up as she hugs Sana immediately.... "Why are you crying???.." Tzuyu asked as she gently caressing Sana's back...

"I hate you 😭..."

Tzuyu smile. "I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu answer as she kiss Sana's crown. "Stop crying now Love. Your parents might think that I made you cry...."

"You're really too mean..." Sana cutely sob...

"I know (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu smile as she gently wipe Sana's tears..

-

When their family dinner is already done. Tzuyu volunteer that she will send Sana on her condo, and Sana's parent's agree with it.

While driving, Tzuyu notice that Sana keep glancing on her so she held the latters hand and kiss it.

"Seems like you can't take your eyes off on me.."

"I-I still can't believe it....." Sana uttered...

"Believe it now love. I'm your fiance no one owns mo except me."

"You're in school right???..." .

"Yeap, I went to school to have a practice but I didn't practice this afternoon cause I need also to prepare myself."

"Is this the surprised you're talking about?."

"Yeap, and I still have one more surprised for you.."

"What is it???."

"Later, I will give it to you."

After 1 hour of driving Tzuyu finally arrived in Tzuyu's condo...

"Where are we??.." Sana curiously asked as she thought that Tzuyu will gonna send her home.

"At my unit."

"Ehhh??? I thought you're going to send me home??."

"My place is near than your unit ~ so just sleep her instead...."

"Huh???..." Sana's heart beat suddenly beat so fast, as her face is now starting to get heat up...

"Ey, You're thinking something aren't you??? ^^.."

"Huh? I-I'm not...." Sana pout ....

"Don't worry, We will not do anything we are just going to sleep 😊..." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand and went upstairs ...

When they get inside... Sana seated in the couch ...

"Love...."

"Mmmm????.."

"Why you look so tense?? 😄.."

"I'm not... It just that.."

"What???.."

"Nothing 😐.."

"We already sleep in one bed tho, don't tell me you're still not use to it...."

Sana once again blush...

"I don't know why you're blushing... But I can assure you, We will just gonna sleep. Nothing else so don't worry..."

"Arasso.."

"Stay there, I'll just gonna get my gift for you..."

Tzuyu went to her room and seconds later she went back t her living room.

"Sana..." Tzuyu seated beside Sana..

"Mmmm??.."

"I want to give you something very special, something that symbolizes the great love I feel for you and the commitment to love you for the rest of my life...." Tzuyu said ..

Meanwhile, Sana's heartbeat are now racing so fast because of happiness and excitement ....

"You are the woman who has changed my life  and who has become worthy of all the love that I have in my heart, so I want to ask you something very special, something I know you have been waiting to hear earlier."

Tzuyu get the tiny box on her pocket, she opened it and the moment Sana saw the ring she can't help but to have a tears of joys..

"Sana, Will you be my wife?.."

"Yes, Tzuyu I would like to take the honor to be your wife. I will marry you 🙂♥️.." Sana said...

Tzuyu smile, she remove the ring out of the box and she gently put it to Sana's finger.

"It's beautiful ..." Tzuyu mumbled, as she was staring at Sana's finger...

"Tzuyu~ah...."

Tzuyu looks at Sana....

"Komawo ..." Sana said...

Tzuyu sweetly smile as she gently wipe Sana's tears...

"I know, this too fast but if I didn't make a move maybe someone else will take you away from me ~ I will do everything to make our relationship works. I will promise to take care of you and to love you dearly ...."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"I don't know, but I'm really sure of you Sana. I can actually see myself being with you for the rest of my life and every time I’m with you I cannot avoid feeling something very special in my heart. The only reason is I would love to be with you throughout the day and make everything possible to make you happy. I love you Sana... I love you so much (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

Sana quickly hugs Tzuyu ....

"I love you too Tzu, I am lucky to have you in my life, I am lucky to be in love with a person like you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥️...."

xxxxx

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
86.9K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
32.1K 1.2K 49
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...