TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

Oleh enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... Lebih Banyak

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
GIFT (KiriBaku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)

755 23 14
Oleh enigmatic_erratum

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE

Katsuki could only stare at Kirishima wide-eyed as the redhead told them everything that happened.

Inko looked so distraught as she listened to the redhead while Shouto remained motionless-- head bowed down, his expression hidden from everyone's eyes.

"I-I tried to stop them... but they were too many and when Kaminari and the others arrived, Shigaraki was already too far away for us to catch up," Kirishima said, finishing his story and was met with complete silence.

That was until Inko stood up from her seat, eyes glued on the floor with unshed tears. "Y-you children must be hungry... I'll go... I'll go make some snacks," she mumbled, "Shouto, be a dear and help... please,"

Shouto didn't need to be told twice as he stood up from where he sat and followed Inko to the kitchen while Katsuki headed for the door and slammed it shut as he went outside, Kirishima immediately following him.

"Katsuki...?" Kirishima called in a soft voice, cautious of what the blonde's next move would be.

"This was all my fault..." the hybrid whispered. "If I had just listened back then and didn't follow you... If I kept my senses sharp, I would've known you were being followed... I wouldn't have transformed... I--"

"Don't blame yourself, this isn't your fault,"

"Shut up," Katsuki growled. "You don't know anything..."

"I know enough that Midoriya wouldn't want you to blame yourself for what happened," Kirishima answered. "No one wanted what happened,"

"Is that so?" Katsuki snapped. "What did your friend expect would happen when he told everyone what he saw? Do you think the hunters would skip down here and ask if it was true then leave once we answer no?"

"Shinsou panicked, okay? Anyone would when they see a wolf transform into a man before their very eyes," Kirishima defended. "I mean... if that was me, I would've--"

"You would've what?" Katsuki cut him off. "Killed me on sight? Why? Because I'm different?"

"N-no, that's not what I--"

"It's what you almost did the first time we met," Katsuki answered, "You, humans, are all the same-- selfish."

Kirishima tried to gulp the lump that formed in his throat but failed. "Y-yeah..." he answered, heartbroken. "Me sacrificing my life and time to stay here and prove to you that I could be trusted was a selfish thing to do, wasn't it?"

Katsuki looked up to see unshed tears in Kirishima's eyes-- realization dawning over him.

Kirishima looked away, jamming his hands inside his pockets so Katsuki wouldn't see how tight his fists were clenched. "I promise to bring Midoriya back safely," he said, "Because as much as we, humans, are selfish we also don't leave a friend behind in times of need,"

The redhead turned and walked away, leaving Katsuki looking at the footprints his foot made in the snow before the blonde let out a frustrated sigh.

***

Pain exploded as he felt his ribs crack when a solid punch hit him, making him scream in pain before his strength left him-- putting him in a situation where both his hands were tied up at the thick branch of a tree with only his toes touching the snowy ground.

Midoriya took deep painful breaths as he tried to glare at Shigaraki through his swollen eye while the hunter just gave out a sinister chuckle while he took out a bottle of rum and poured it on the greenhead-- making the latter sputter and groan as the foul liquid hit his wounds.

"What is taking them so darn long?!" Toga whined as she threw her knives at the makeshift target she carved at the trunk of a nearby tree.

"Patience, Toga," Shigaraki said, "It's only a matter of time before our awaited guests arrive,"

"They'll never come," Midoriya answered, glaring at the silver head.

"Hoh? And what makes you say that?" Shigaraki said. "Aren't you that scar-faced hybrid's mate? Surely he will come after you if not that blonde, either way, I'd still have fun killing them,"

"Burn in hell," Midoriya growled.

Shigaraki gave out a howl-like laugh. "I can see why those hybrids had fallen for someone like you!" He said before he harshly grabbed Midoriya's cheeks with a sly smile. "After we kill them and your little friends, I'll make sure that this feminine face and slender body of yours will be put to good use,"

Midoriya shot him a glare-- biting his tongue to stop himself from making a snarky remark-- before looking away from that when Shigaraki reached out for his body, he gasped and immediately jerked back.

"D-don't touch me!" Midoriya yelled but his struggling seem to turn the silver head-on as the latter licked his lips and grabbed yanked Midoriya's hair up-- tilting his head back and captured the greenhead's lips.

Midoriya's eyes widened in shock as Shigaraki's tongue invaded his mouth and he tasted the foul taste of the rum that coated the latter's mouth.

The greenhead squeezed his eyes shut before finding the opportunity to bite Shigaraki's lips, causing the hunter to pull back-- tasting blood on his lips.

Shigaraki chuckled, licking the blood off his lips. "I like it when my victims put up a fight," he said before he reached down for his dagger and cut the ropes that bound Midoriya loose-- causing the greenhead to fall down the cold ground with a whimper.

Not giving Midoriya a chance to recover, Shigaraki flipped the boy over to face him before pinning his still tied hands over his head and attacked the struggling greenhead with bites and kisses over his neck as his free hand trailed down and unbuckled Midoriya's belt.

"NO! NO! LET GO! LET GO OF ME! STOP!" Midoriya yelled, tears streaming down the side of his face as he attempted to kick Shigaraki off but to no avail. "STOP IT! SHOUTO! KACCHAN! HELP! STOP! NO!"

"Yes, go on! Call out for your pets! Louder! Scream louder!" Shigaraki cackled like a madman as Midoriya trembled before him, tears endlessly streaming down his face as heavy sobs racked his body.

"You're a monster..." Midoriya whispered in between sobs.

An unknown emotion flicked within Shigaraki's eyes that had Midoriya in horridness. "A monster? A monster?! Ha! You have no idea what I am, boy!" Shigaraki yelled as he stood up and gave Midoriya a kick on his gut, causing the latter to double over in pain and coughed but that didn't stop the hunter to place a few more painful kicks on his fragile body that Midoriya could only cover his face and take in every blow.

When Shigaraki was done with him, Midoriya laid on the cold ground-- unable to move from the pain with tears silently streaming down his face.

***

Kirishima's blood turned cold as soon as he saw Midoriya's state-- bruises littered his body and his face, a black eye making itself known on his left eye while his right eye was swollen, his lip was cut open, his hands were red and bruised from the tight ropes that bound his hands together and his clothes were tattered.

The bonfire around the Leagues camp had already died down when Shinsou found it with Shigaraki and the rest of his goons asleep and surrounded by bottles of rum, making it a perfect opportunity for them to commence the rescue operation with Shinsou and Tenya as lookouts if ever any of the League wakes up.

Gulping the horrible lump in his throat, Kirishima slightly nudged the sleeping greenhead-- careful not to prod his wounds. "Midoriya..." He whispered, "Midoriya wake up,"

The latter scrunched his brows together before his eyes fluttered open. Disoriented, Midoriya gasped and whimpered as he scrambled farther away from Kirishima-- thinking that it was Shigaraki.

"No, Midoriya... calm down, it's me... It's Kirishima," the redhead said in a slightly panicked whisper as he waited for the greenhead to find his bearings.

"K-Kirishima...-kun?" Midoriya's soft voice filled everyone with relief.

"How... how did you find me?" Midoriya asked but Kirishima was already moving, pulling out a dagger to cut Midoriya loose.

"We're getting you out of here..." Kirishima whispered, trying hard not to look at the ugly rash the ropes gave Midoriya as he and Shinsou helped him stand up.

Midoriya bit back a groan when his wounds stretched but Shinsou saw it and reached out to touch the greenhead's body to inspect any fatal wounds.

But Midoriya stiffened at his touch, eyes reflecting horror, that had Shinsou pull his hand back and mumble an apology.

"Come on, we have to get out of here," Kirishima whispered as he and Shinsou aided Midoriya to walk.

"And where do you think you're going with my pet?" Shigaraki's voice caused the three of them to look back and see Iida trapped in Dabi's grasp with a dagger dangerously near his throat.

"Go, you guys... Don't worry about me," Iida said, making Dabi press the blade against his neck to shut him up.

"Give him back to me and we'd let you leave," Shigaraki said. "You're not the rescue team I was expecting but I'd still kill you either way,"

"Let Iida go," Kirishima growled.

"Or what, boy?" Shigaraki snarled. "We outnumber you. Without your precious little werewolves, you don't stand a chance against us,"

"That may be true, Shigaraki..." Kirishima answered. "But that doesn't mean we won't try to fight our way through,"

A loud thud had Shigaraki turn back to Dabi to see him unconsciously sprawled on the ground with Kaminari holding a broken tree branch the size of a club.

Before any of the League could react, the others also came out of their hiding spots and disarmed them-- taking the League by surprise.

But despite all the commotion around him, Shigaraki stood perfectly at ease, his hands jammed inside his pockets that settled a disturbing feeling on Kirishima's stomach.

"Good job, hunter," Shigaraki said with a sly smile, eyes focused on Shinsou. "You brought us the hybrids you promised to bring,"

Midoriya's eyes widened as he looked at Shinsou who mirrored the same shocked look he had before two familiar creatures emerged from the forest-- hackles raised at the enemies as they growled with the intent to kill.

"Finally!" Shigaraki bellowed. "I was waiting for you to show up!"

"S-Shouto... Kacchan..." Midoriya whispered and the white-and-red hybrid tilted his head, letting out a low growl as if saying hi to him.

"Come on, Midoriya, we need to get you out of here," Shinsou said.

Midoriya let Kirishima and Shinsou take him away from the fight but Shigaraki wasn't going to let him go off that easily as the silver head reached for his dagger and threw it at the three of them-- hitting Shinsou right on his leg making him howl in pain.

"Shinsou!" Kirishima yelled as he and Midoriya was caught off balance and the greenhead winced in pain when his cracked rib hit the floor.

Shouto snarled at Shigaraki after witnessing how Midoriya got hurt before he charged at the silver head who waited for the hybrid to charge before he side-stepped-- Shouto missing him-- and stabbed his leg with another dagger.

Shouto whimpered and skidded painfully on the ground, struggling to get up with the dagger stuck on his leg.

"Shouto!" Midoriya cried as he stood up and ran to his mate as the hybrid transformed back in his human form and pulled the dagger off his leg with a hiss.

"Y-you're hurt!" Midoriya said, trembling slightly.

But Shouto had his eyes glued on Shigaraki. "H-he... he just side-stepped to evade me..."

"What?" Midoriya asked, confused.

"He evaded my attack as if it was nothing... in human eyes, I'm faster than a running train yet he dodged so easily and was able to nick me," Shouto answered. "No other human being can do that... not unless they--"

"Oh, bummer, I think I gave my secret away," Shigaraki said.

"What are you talking about? What secret?" Kirishima said.

Shigaraki let out a dog-like smile as his eyes glowed with the moonlight, his teeth sharpening into fangs as his build started growing and hair sprouted all over his body.

The group looked in terror as the leader of the League known as the killer of werewolves transform into a werewolf himself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
99K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...