Their lost angels | Book 1

dontworryboutit123 รกltal

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... Tรถbb

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 6.

75.7K 1.7K 1.4K
dontworryboutit123 รกltal

Their new home.

Third Person

They got off of the plane and entered the black Range Rovers and set off to their home.

As they drove through New York, the twins looked out at the city in awe of the big buildings and the glamour of the city. It now fall and it was starting to get chilly and everyone was walking around with sweaters and coffees.

The twins loved sweater season but never really experienced it thanks to the bipolar weather that L. A has.

Soon the city was disappearing and we were now in upstate New York. The twins fell asleep with their heads resting on each other and their arms intertwined.

They awoke an hour later to the flash of a camera going off.

"You fucking dumbass forgot to turn the flash off" Giovanni whisper shouted at Gianni.
"Sorry" Gianni whisper yelled at his twin brother.

"Lemme see it "Alessio whispered taking the phone from Gianni and looking at the picture.
"Awww they look so cute here," Anthonie said peaking over Alessio's shoulders.
"Send that to the group chat, "Antonio said as he walked past the car.
"Our little angels, "Giovanni said as he pressed a kiss to each of the girl's foreheads.

"Wake them up, "Alessandro said as he left the car."Twiny poos wake the fuck up" Gianni yelled startling the twins.

"Damn keep your voice down, "Alessa said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes while Alex stretched and yawned.

They got out of the car and saw this massive greystone mansion but what caught their eyesight was the garage that had not one but two floors.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ALESSA"Alex screamed and everyone ran into the garage.

"OH MY GOD, "Alessa said falling on her knees being a bit dramatic.

"I'm in car heaven, "The twins said while trailing their fingers over the multiple exotic cars in the garage. Then their eyes caught sight of the black beauty.

The Audi r8.

"Holy shit it's like sex on wheels," Alex said as she looked at the matte black car.

"I think we might have the coolest baby sisters ever," Gianni said shocked at their love for cars. The boys all nodded in amazement as the girls stared at the car in awe.

Then the flash of a camera went off yet again.

"Gianni do you not know how to turn the fucking flash off?"Giovanni asked making everyone else laugh.

"Oh hop off my dick."He said looking at his twin."I'm capturing a family moment here and I'll send these to the group chat, your welcome"Gianni sassed before walking out of the garage with everyone following behind him.

"Alright guys all of your stuff is already in your rooms and Giovanni will show you where they are and give you the tour and then you can decorate and sleep before dinner. Dinner is in the city by the way so dress nice ."He said before walking off.

Giovanni showed them the library, the indoor pool, outdoor pool, garden, theater room, game room, the gym, the kitchen, and lastly the girl's rooms.

"Ok, so this is the wing with all the rooms," Giovanni said as he leads them down the long hall.

"Antonio's is first then across from him is Anthonie's, Across from him is Alessio,
Alessandro's is next to Anthonie's, Gianni's is next to mine which is next to Alessandro. Alex your room is next to Alessio's and Alessa yours is next to Alex."He said opening our room doors.

"Oh and your bathroom also connects, "he said before walking away. They opened their doors all the way and squealed in excitement.

They both had huge rooms with king-sized canopy beds. The rooms were accented in white and gold. They had a white fluffy carpet and both of their bed frames were gold. Now all they had to do was add their personal touches.

After an hour of putting up their led lights, setting up their sky projector, and putting up other things to match their aesthetics they were finished.

"Ok it's 2:30 so we should tackle our closet and then set an alarm for 4:30 and then get ready,"Alessa said.

They both walked back into their rooms and started packing all their clothes into their amazing closet.

4:30

They both fell asleep in Alex's room and got woken up by an alarm and started to get ready. They both decided to wear a black shirt with high-waisted black pants and their Gucci belts with Gucci ankle boots. They finally took their showers after a long day of traveling and getting settled.

They wore their hair in high ponytails with a side bang and a rhinestone pin on the side to hold the bang back. For makeup, they wore concealer, a cat-eye wing, mascara, and a highlighter. They did a simple nude lip with a clear gloss over it.

They grabbed their shoulder bags and put their essentials in them. For the final touches, they put gold rings on each knuckle and the matching chains that their brothers got them.

Soon they looked in the mirror and were satisfied with the looks. They for once looked happy and had no hint of pain or depression on their faces or in their eyes.

They felt happy and safe.

As they walked downstairs they saw all six of their brothers clad in black while on their phones waiting for them by the front door.

"Umm, should we say something or just wait for them to notice us"Alessa whispered.
"Yeah let's wait to see how long it takes for them to notice our existence "Alex whispered back.

"What is taking those girls solo- "Alessio said cutting himself off when he turned his head to the stairs and finally saw us.
"What's wrong," Gianni said as they all finally noticed us.

"Wow," Antonio said as he saw his little sister's beauty.
"Omg they're all grown up, "Gianni said tearing up.

"Are are you crying "Alessandro teased him.
"Oh is little Gianni tearing up"Alessandro continued taunting his younger brother.

"Can we like hurry up, dinner reservations are at 7:39 sooo chop-chop "Giovanni said as he went to the garage.

"Which cars "Gio asked the twins as he walked to the key rack. "Who us ?"Alessa asked surprised at his sudden niceness.

"No Casper."He said sarcastically."Yes you, dumb fucks" Gio responded ."Watch your mouth"Alex snapped back with a smile.

" The Audi's and give me a key, "Alessa said holding her hand out.

"Do you even know how to drive? "He asked looking at them like they said the stupidest shit ever."Just wait and see" Alessa said as she got into the matte black Audi the twins saw earlier.

Once we turned the car on the engine roared oh so beautifully.

"Ohh shit I think I just got wet," Alex said as she listened to the car purr and Alessa laughed while agreeing.

Soon Antonio came knocking on the window and told us to roll the window down.

"Wanna have some fun, "he asked with a shit-eating grin."Always "Alessa said interested in what he had to say."Ok which one is the better driver, "he asked curiously."Alexandria "Alessa said confused.

"Well, little sisters might wanna switch drivers and the directions to the restaurant area in the GPS.," he said before walking away.

"I hope he doesn't want to race you, "Alessa said as they switched seats.
"He doesn't know that I was one of the best back homes so we have the element of surprise," Alex said as she started the car.

The twins learned how to race from their ex-best friend's older brother before their life had gone to shit. Good times.

Alex pulled out of the garage and drove down the long driveway to the gates where we meet up with three other Audi's.

They turned on the radio and Billie Eilish's "all the good girls go to hell" started playing.

"Ouuu we love this song, "Alex said as she turning it to the max and then the sound of an engine reviving caught our attention as one by one the cars took off.

The twin's outfits

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

592K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ...
44.3K 1.1K 46
ROSES AND RAVENS BOOK 0.5 Her life has never been easy, constantly being lied to she had to grow up early. Never could she have thought that the peop...
28.3K 796 25
[๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐”] [๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž] [๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...
1.7M 26.8K 43
๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐‡๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€ - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...