𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈

Από rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Execution~

23.9K 880 1K
Από rosecinc

-"I call her the devil because she makes me want to sin and every time she knocks, I can't help but let her in."-

______________________________

(A/N): From here on out, this book is going to get unrealistic and very fictional because NONE OF THIS IS BASED ON REAL LIFE. That being said, if you want to comment on how "unrealistic" this is, I already know. SO KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, GOT IT?

THIS IS WATTPAD. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC.

Thanks for coming to my Ted-Talk, back to the story.

Luca didn't much sleep at all that night. He tossed and turned a few hundred times before he lost the ability to fall asleep at all and gave up on trying.

His mind was filled with flashes of that night and he couldn't shake off the image of that heavenly yet devilish mystery woman who intrigued him in every way even though he didn't see her face.

He still couldn't digest the fact that she was the notorious right hand that he had heard so many stories about. The tales of her killings and murders were legendary since she was essentially the personal assassin for the King.

Everyone around the world knew how dangerous she was but it was all tattooed in their minds that she was a man.

He now knew the reason for her hiding in the shadows all this time. No one would follow a woman and she needed to make everyone think she was a man so people would listen to her orders.

He understood but couldn't gulp it down. A part of him admired her.

Admired that she held that much power without letting anyone know her. Admired her intelligence for posing as a man.

Now it made sense.

Luca now realized that only a woman could achieve all that. No man would be able to do it without letting greed and corruption into their souls. But a woman on the other hand...a woman could.

How did he not realize it before?

It was so obvious it was a woman.

No man would be able to be that powerful without bragging about it. But this woman, she kept it quiet for a decade.

The more he thought the more he began thinking something else.

What if-?

What if the King was a woman too?

Now his head was hurting.

But it would make sense, wouldn't it? Only a woman could own and control the world while making it safe and happy for everyone. Only a woman could achieve that kind of world peace. Men, on the other hand, would absolutely fuck it up.

What if the King was a woman?

Or even worse...

What if the right hand...was the King?

Was he the first to realize this? No, no he couldn't be. Someone had to be smart enough to figure this out.

He sat up in the bed, hands in his hair as he thought hard and long.

Midnight looked to be around his age. 27. Maybe she was a year younger.

The King had been reigning for ten years.

So by that math, she would've been around sixteen or seventeen when the mafia was created. No, it wasn't humanly possible for her to become the King at that age. To own the entire world as a teenager was impossible.

He laid back down, the question still lingering in his head.

Was the King a woman?

If he...she was a woman, then he wouldn't even try to kill her. He would say congratulations for outsmarting him and the world. He had been outsmarted and she had been outsmarting the entire world for a decade. If she was a woman, then she would have fooled governments, Kings, and more powerful mafias.

If the King was really a woman, then he would get on his knees and let her kill him. She deserved it after fooling everyone.

But this was all hypothetical.

There still was a good chance that the King was a man. And he didn't even have proof to assume otherwise.

Thinking back to Midnight, he began to question other things.

Never in his life, he would think he would be so attracted to someone he didn't even know.

Especially to the King's right hand. The third most powerful person in the world after Luca.

Maybe he was "attracted" because of her mystery and secrets. Maybe it was because he had finally met someone who seemed like an equal. A woman who didn't fit the stereotypes and held power. Someone who would actually last in a fight with him. Someone who could have him on his own knees with her fists, mind, or face.

Or even all of the above.

But why did she reveal herself to them?

What was her relationship with the King?

What did she look like?

Was she the King?

Was the King another woman?

But he sadly didn't have the slightest answer to them.

Yet he kept reciting her name in his head like a prayer.

Midnight.

But one thing was for sure...this changed everything.

His plans he would have completed in 6 months just got a lot harder.

~

"Do you have any idea why she would choose us as the first outsiders to see her?"Antonio asked as they conversed over a glass of bourbon.

It was 11 p.m. 25 hours ago was the last time they had seen everyone but they would be seeing them again in an hour.

They had invited them to the arena to witness the execution that went down each night at midnight and was only available to trusted members.

Those trusted members were the ones who got to see the right hand, Midnight.

Since she had left that burned paper with a crescent moon, that was a sign she was interested in the mafia. That was the first time she ever did anything like that.

And that could be a good or bad sign.

"She might be interested in the alliance or she's suspicious of us and that's not good," Luca sighed as he dragged his hand down his face.

"What's our plan?" Matteo muttered.

"Play it safe until we are off her radar and she trusts us," he responded.

"You know what they say...she doesn't trust anyone," Antonio warned.

"Yeah, we'll always be on her radar even if we do go through with the contract after these 6 months," Matteo agreed.

"There's something else too," Luca sighed, his headache coming back. Antonio and Matteo went quiet, noticing something was on his mind.

"I've been thinking and -I really don't know how to say this- but I think-" he started. He paused, looking around so that no one could hear him. He looked down and leaned closer.

"Penso che il Re sia una donna," he muttered, so low it was almost inaudible.

(I think the King is a woman)

He looked at them, analyzing their reactions. Both of their eyes were wide, looking at Luca as if he had gone insane.

"Hear me out. The right hand has managed to fool everyone for the past ten years that she was actually a woman. What if the King is doing the same?" he whispered, making sure no one heard him.

"I guess it makes sense but what would that change? The King is still the King, woman or not. We could still die," Matteo reasoned.

"What if the King doesn't even exist. Or what if the King could be a group of people and not just one person. Because when you think about it, the King really doesn't do shit. It's all Midnight," Antonio thought out loud.

All of them collectively sighed too many questions in their minds.

What were they supposed to do?

~

"Name?" the buff man that guarded the entrance asked. He was intimidating but not more than the Don himself.

"Luca Black," Luca said underneath the pitch-black sunglasses. The man stepped aside, nodding respectfully, and opening the door for the 3 men.

They walked through the metal door and into the observatory room where they were last time they were here.

They looked at the glass window that was the only thing separating them and the large open area where the bleached concrete floors and empty chairs were.

But this time it was different.

About 43 people, torn, bruised, and bloody quivered in fear behind protective netting where buff men with large guns caged them in.

But they knew that these people were far from innocent.

They were rapists, serial killers, child abusers, woman-beaters, and criminals who went against the King's orders.

And they were going to pay with the highest degree of punishment.

They turned their attention back to the lavish room.

Ida sat in the very front in a velvet chair, her saffron hair drawn back into a sleek bun and her signature deep scarlet lipstick held against a glass of Sangria.

Starr stood a few feet away from her, close to the glass as she observed the prisoners with her dark skin flawless as ever and her curvy figure accentuated with the navy blue jumpsuit.

Blade sat with Oscar in the far left of the room, conversing about who-knows-what.

Matteo went to sit next to Ida and Antonio took his lead and stood next to Starr. Starr and Ida were no ordinary women. They were mafia women, and Antionio and Matteo knew that was the best kind. They were the only kind of women that could shoot them in between the eyes and get away with it.

Luca stood on the other end of the room, near the exit as he looked out the glass. His back molars began to grind against each other in anticipation of seeing her again. His new theories changed things about his perspective toward Midnight.

(Play song now)

But he didn't have to wait long when a shadow appeared to be moving forward and into the center of the arena. This caught everyone else's attention in the arena. The prisoners were shaking even more while everyone looked out the glass.

The closer the shadow approached the more a twisting sensation bubbled in Luca's abdomen.

It was getting more intense and he cursed the suspense.

But then the darkness faded out to reveal an all-to-glorious woman.

The Italian's lips parted in awe.

She was empyreal and ever-so riveting in any aspect.

Her sharp and sculpted diamond face seemed to be crafted by the gods, carved and delicately made. Her glass-like skin was no more than faultless.

Her fair skin contradicted her dark eyes that were like obsidian ink pools.

Her eyes- eyes so dark and empty like an abyss that seemed to go on for ages, millenniums even. Bottomless yet whole, but rich like ebony. Eyes darker than midnight.

Her eyes called out to him to get lost in her, to get lost with her.

Her pink and plump lips that he would give anything to touch along with her smooth and milky skin that was oh-so-toned and perfect. It looked soft to the touch.

Her lips were pink and vivid among her fair-silk skin and twilight hair.

Her skin was sure to be Smoother than anything he would ever feel in his life. It was glowy and full of life yet her eyes were the exact opposite.

Her long, silky-thick, sable-raven locks of hair that glistened in the light, so lush and luxuriant with its own fullness. Inky and umber darkness that contradicted her milky skin. The same went for her sharp and full eyebrows that arched naturally yet perfectly. Her long lashes accentuated those foxy yet murderous eyes.

Her clothes showed off every perfect curve and muscle of her body. She wore black leggings that were like a second skin, showing off the contours of her leg muscles. She wore 2 gold chains and gold medallions around her neck, accentuating her chest and giving off coercion and divine essence.

Her defined arms, to her long, strong legs that seemed to go on forever. The strong but soft ab lines that accentuated her small waist and the slight curve of her hip made her look tempting. She looked like she was made to fight all her life.

His body itched to feel her in any way it could, to have her slim body in his arms inhaling her perfume he had yet to smell but would be the death of him.

She was no doubt the most attractive woman anyone had ever seen.

The people who had seen her rather often, were still awestruck when they saw her again. It was a feeling that would never go away when they saw this breathtaking woman who was meant to be Aphrodite in her past life.

But her personality matched someone utterly different. Her charming looks were the opposite of her cold heart and stoic mind. Her stone-mind that seemed utterly unbreakable.

Her soul seemed to be made out of the scorching fire, her heart made of ice, and her mind of stone.

Her aura was intense, dominant, deadly, and bewitching in the vilest way. That face made a duping facade, luring victims in like lost sailors ready to be taken into the depths of treacherous waters by the cruelest of sirens who looked too angelic and sublime for their own good.

And they were more than ready to drown if it was her face that got to take them.

She looked different from his usual type of woman that he normally went for. Those women were all a delicate kind of pretty. Those women wanted to seem effortless and graceful and were gorgeous doing so.

But her...she wasn't a delicate kind of pretty at all. She didn't look graceful or kind. She looked ruthless and strong. Like she could kill him with a blink. She was absolutely hypnotizing to any man because of what made her different.

Her dried bloody, clenched fists with eyes that held no emotion whatsoever told him all he needed to know.

He knew that the face of an angel had the mind of the devil.

"I-is that her? Midnight?" Matteo stuttered in awe of the woman who emitted menace and power. Matteo and Antonio couldn't believe a person could match the magnitude of their Don. And they couldn't deny that she was breathtaking.

"In the flesh," Oscar replied. Luca let out a short breath. This would be the goddess-like woman that would put a bullet in between his eyes without hesitation.

With a gesture of her hand, a guard pushed her first opponent into the ring. The corner of her luscious lips lifted slightly yet wickedly as she stalked over the man on his hands and knees.

He seemed to be reciting prayers, but no god could help him now. But she would be the goddess to grant him dark peace.

She pulled up the collar of his shirt in a sudden movent that was as fast as lightning. She made him look here in her dark eyes that were void of any emotion.

Her fists were bare.

Most people fought with gloves, or at least with their hands taped, or maybe with brass knuckles but she wore nothing.

But one thing caught Luca, Antonio, and Matteo off-guard and confused.

"Where's the tattoo?" Luca questioned while keeping his voice deep and composed. No sign of the 'Memento Mori' tattoo was on her fists. All that was seen was the dried blood and bruised hands.

"Wait a few seconds and you'll see it," Blade smirked.

Midnight didn't talk much, was powerful and emotionlessly dangerous, and cold-hearted...but she talked with her eyes. He saw certain things in her ink eyes that most would call emotionless. She was platonic and passionless and forever will be, but Blade had built a bond with her that no one else had.

He was the first member of the Mafia besides her. They had been through everything together, and he occasionally saw past her grim expressions. She only lets you see what she wants you to see.

She is the one in control.

Their bond was like a sibling bond. He was her protector and she was his. He was like the big brother she never had, and she was like his little sister that he never had.

They would willingly give up their organs for each other without hesitation.

Looking back at the arena, Midnight got behind him and put him in a chokehold, her other hand behind his head.

Without wasting a second a loud snapping sound filled everyone's ears.

She held his lifeless body in her left hand. His body slumped and she let go of her hold on him. It fell onto the floor with a loud thud. He was dragged out by two guards.

She snapped his neck with her arms in less than ten seconds. Luca's eyes flashed with something unknown.

She turned around and gestured for the next prisoner...revealing her tattoo.

But it wasn't exactly a tattoo

It was on her back. It spanned from shoulder to shoulder, taking up her upper back.

It was a light red scar. It was carved on her back. Indented on her skin like a brand.

Luca's jaw clenched as he grimaced. For some reason, his jaw clenched at the thought of someone making her bleed and scarring someone...so faultless. He couldn't imagine the pain. He shook off the foreign feeling but was still inquisitive as to who would carve that into someone's back.

Matteo and Antonio found it insanely hot.

Luca couldn't help but think one thing.

Did the King do this?

Did the King scar his own right hand?

Was it used as a threat? Payment? Or to be slaved to him? Was she slaved to him?

The next prisoner wasn't like the last one. He was ready for a fight.

He lunged at her, getting ready to hit her in her abdomen. His sloppy form didn't faze her, instead, she caught his fist just as it was about to make contact with her flawless skin. On instinct, the man used his other hand to hit her again but she caught that too. He was surprised and immediately regretted his actions.

She began to squeeze on his fists that she caught in midair, awkwardly twisting them as she snapped his wrist after applying a great amount of pressure.

He was screaming bloody murder at the top of his lungs. She pushed him down onto his knees while still holding his fists that were swallowed by her palm.

She let go of his broken hands. As he fell onto the floor, she punched him in the head causing him to lurch to the side while he was still in the process of falling. It was such a swift and fast movement that no one had time to process her actions.

Everyone heard his skull crack when he hit the concrete.

His eyes fell wide open while blood seeped through his head and his ears. Her hands were now coated in fresh blood, and she smirked devilishly.

It was something you would only see in nightmares.

With a different gesture, the guards opened the protective netting that kept the rest of the prisoners out of the clearing. They all stood frozen in their spots and didn't dare to charge at Midnight. With another gesture, the guards that stood behind each of the sinners were pushed into the clearing as the protective netting went back up.

The 3 men's mouths fell open. She was going to fight 41 people at once.

They all screamed and attempted to rip the steel-like cable netting.

All of a sudden Midnight began to snap their necks with chokeholds, cracked their skulls with the concrete, and strangle them as they struggled and tried to fight for the freedom that seemed so far away now.

The rest of the 41 people were now dead, lying lifeless on the concrete floor. Their blood stained the ground like it was always red. It painted her skin and clothes. It was splattered on her face in small dots. But nothing was bloodier than her fists and the bodies that were drowning in their own blood.

Bodies surrounded her like flowers in a graveyard.

She could make the devil shake and bow down to her.

She wasn't the devil...no she was something worse...something better.

She finally looked Luca dead in the eye.

And that's when a grave conclusion prospered in his cruel mind.

The Don had at last found his Donna.

All thoughts about earning her faith and then betraying it was crushed because he had a brand new plan with a whole different end goal than before.

He wanted her and he would stop at nothing to have her, but will this be his only failed mission?

Because Midnight has a deal to uphold. A King to serve. And secrets to keep buried.

~

(A/N): How are you liking the book so far?

Let me know your opinions and anything I can improve on in the comments!

Don't forget to vote!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Arranged Από <3

Ρομαντική

2.2M 49.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
233K 12.7K 60
"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i said. More like begged. He shrugged his s...
660K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...