๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Panick

3.8K 181 29
By jikookeverafter

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

(an: thank you all for all the compliments last part!! )

Third POV

"Lisa!" Jimin shouted when he opened the door to find the blonde standing there.

"Jimin! How could you not tell me you're engaged?!" She yelled and the boys eyes widened.

"Um- well I thought Jungkook would." He awkwardly shifted his in his stance while avoiding eye contact with Lisa. Jimin started to get really nervous and it didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

"Hey it's okay Jimin-Ah. Don't stress about it. Okay?" She spoke softly while rubbing his shoulder. He nodded and let her in.

"J-Jungkook is in the k-kitchen." He stuttered nervously. What was happening with him? Lisa thought.

The girl left an anxious Jimin sitting on the couch and headed towards the kitchen to find Jungkook. "Maybe he knows what's up." she whispered to herself.

"Lisa!" He smiled and hugged her.

"Hey Jungkookie! I have a question?" She stated and he nodded telling her she could continue.

"Is Jimin alright? He seems... anxious." She said quietly to make sure the boy couldn't hear them talking about him.

"Shit. It's just his dance finals week is next week and I think it's really stressing him out." He huffed and Lisa nodded finally understanding.

"Maybe you should talk to him because she seems really on edge right now." She proposed and he walked into the living room. Lisa decided it would be best to just stay in the kitchen and finish cooking for her friend.

-

"Baby." Jungkook called softly making Jimin jump. Jungkook features softened at how scared he looked.

"Jimin what's wrong baby? Why are you so scared?" He asked and the blonde shook his head.

"Is it because of your dance finals. Baby I already told you you'll do amazing-" The raven started but Jimin cut him off.

"Not that." He answered with shaking hands. He spring off the couch and started to pace around the room. It was starting to really confuse the older.

"Jimin. Can you sit down?" He asked calmly and Jimin shook his head again.

"Can't b-breathe." He stammered and Jungkoook instantly ran to him.

"Are you okay?!" He asked with his voice laced with concern. Jimin shook his head rapidly.

"I-I can't b-breathe daddy." He cried with tears streaming down his eyes. He held his hand on his neck like he was gasping for air.

"Baby calm down. Take deeper breaths." Jungkook said trying to stay calm. Being panicked would only make Jimin worse.

Jimin POV

(before Lisa came)

"Daddy. Minnies hungry." I whined with puppy eyes at him.

"What do you want me to make?" He asked with a cute smile while walking towards the kitchen.

"Surprise!" I yelled and he laughed. I went to my room to play with Mr. Cuddles because daddy said the food wouldn't be done for a while. We sat at the table and I poured him some tea out of the toy cups.

I taught him to use his pinky finger because that's what fancy people do. I laughed hysterically when I realized he didn't have pinkies.

"Oh Mr Cuddles! You're funnny!" I laughed and poured some more tea for myself. While in the middle of my tea party with Mr. Cuddles I got a text from an unknown number.

Park Jimin. Maybe you should go out with me instead of having tea parties with stuffed animals ;)
Miss seeing your body.
-M

"H-how?" I started to panick and look around my room. I suddenly felt extremely unsafe. Who was texting me? And How could they know I was having a tea party? Someone was either in my room or watching from the windows. Either way I wasn't staying there. I ran to the living room ready to tell my daddy when I got another message.

I wouldn't do that. Your daddy can't keep you away from me :)
-M

"I'm being watched." My eyes widened and I started to panic even more. My limbs started to shake and eyes started to tear. What if they hurt me? What if they hurt daddy? I decided to text them back.

__________________________________

???

Who are you?

Who am I?
Oh Jimin Jimin..... you amaze me with how smart yet naïve you can be.

Please leave me alone.

Why?

Because you're creepy.

Good.
Listen and listen closely.
I like you a lot and I want you to like me back.

No.

Why not?

I have a fiancé

I don't care. You're mine.

No. I'm not.

Jimin don't make me angry.

Who are you?

M

M?

That's all you get sweets

Don't call me that

I can do what I want

No you can't and stop texting me. Don't bother me again.

I won't stop texting you

Fine then you'll get blocked

Then I can just show up at your house and kill your daddy.

__________________________________

I kept reading the message over and over. Obviously he could come to my house. He's clearly watching me from somewhere. He knows where I live. But who? And he can't be serious about killing someone right? Please say he's not.

I can't imagine my life with out him. I can't imagine not waking up to him every day. Never getting my wedding day with him. Never having future kids. Never buying a home with him. No. "Daddy." I called so quietly that he couldn't have possibly heard it.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Panicked. I'm panicking. I tried to speak again but nothing was working. I heard a knock on the door and I ran to it. If it was M I don't want him anywhere near Jungkook. Take me instead.

"Lisa!" I shouted. Thank god it's just Lisa. I felt a wave of relief but my anxiety didn't stay away for long.

"Jimin! How could you not tell me your engaged?!" She yelled and I almost forgot about my panic when I recalled that night.

"Um- well I thought Jungkook would." I tried speaking in the most normal tone I could. My anxiety is through the roof. What if M goes after Lisa now too because they saw her here?

"Hey it's okay Jimin-Ah. Don't stress about it. Okay?" She spoke softly and it calmed me for about 3 seconds until my heart raced again. My head swarming with the overwhelming panicked thoughts.

"J-Jungkook is in the k-kitchen." I stuttered and she left. Once I was alone again I felt the air disappear from my lungs. I was struggling to breathe. I felt suffocated. I sat but myself for a few minutes. My leg was bouncing up and down so fast I get like I couldn't stop it.

"Baby." He called me and I immediately whipped my head towards him. My safety. I want to cry just by looking at him. Just hearing his voice.

"Jimin what's wrong baby? Why are you so scared?" He asked and I could speak so I just shook my head. What would happen to him if I told him?

"Is it because of your dance finals. Baby I already told you you'll do amazing-" He started but that wasn't it.

"Not that." My hands were shaking and I still felt my breathing fluctuate. I jumped off the couch and began pacing around the room frantically. I was slipping in and out of little space. It was all too much I felt like I was going to faint.

"Jimin. Can you sit down?" He asked calmly and I shook my head again. I'm dizzy.

"Can't b-breathe." I said hushed and he ran towards me to support my body to make sure I don't fall.

"Are you okay?!" His eyes were wide and his voice was shaking. No. I'm not okay.

"I-I can't b-breathe daddy." I started to cry and hold my neck. I'm being choked. I'm dying.

"Baby calm down. Take deeper breaths." He was calm. His voice was calm. I tried but I can't. I can't take deep breaths Jungkook. I'm dying. I feel like I'm dying.

"You're okay." I gasped for air while squeezing my eyes. I dropped to the floor on my knees and he was right there to catch me. He held me tightly while whispering in my ear.

"You're safe." He whispered and I felt some relief, some air.

"I'm here." He cupped my face and made me look at him while teaching me how to breath again. I was gasping desperately for air while he took deeper breathes trying to get me to copy him.

I mocked his breathing and finally felt like I wasn't going to pass out. Until I felt like I could breathe. Until I felt like I wasn't going to die anymore.

When my breathing came back and I finally calmed down a little bit, I couldn't hold back my tears. They streamed out of my eyes relentlessly.

"Baby, it's okay." He said softly and I cried into his chest.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He started to tear up and I hugged him tighter.

"I'm o-okay." I told him, but the truth is I don't know if I am. I've never had a panic attack before. And I can't tell him why it happened. What would M do?

"I know you're not Min. What caused that?" He asked with a few tears still in his eyes and I just shook my head.

"That's not important right now. We'll figure it out later." I changed the topic because I don't want to talk about it. I'll have another attack and I can't take that right now.

"I was so scared Min." He held me tighter and kissed the crown of my head.

"M-me too." I cried and we just stayed like that for a little.

Third POV

"Thank you." Jungkook finally said to the girl in the kitchen. She has finished cooking and cleaned all of the dishes.

"I didn't do anything." She said and gave him a weak smile.

"If you didn't tell me Jimin didn't seem well I wouldn't have been there to help him. So yes you did. And you finished the food." He smiled and thanked her with a hug.

"I'm glad to help." She smiled again and hugged him back.

"So why'd you visit in the first place?" The raven asked curiously.

"Oh right. I meant to invite you both to a party me and Jisoo are throwing at my place this weekend." She spoke with a little excitement.

"I'll talk to Jimin. I'm not sure he would want to but I can ask. I can't leave him alone so if he doesn't I won't. But I'll definitely text you our answer." He gave her a sympathetic smile before leading her out.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading!!! Vote and Comment! It's a little short today I'm sorry. 🥺

I promise next chapter will be super fluffy or smutty which do you want? Because I miss cute Jiminie and Dom daddy Jungkookie.

1838 fo todae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.6K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...
23.2K 241 12
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐Ÿ”ž ๐‘๐ž-๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐“๐’ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฒ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
15.6K 1.6K 36
๐ด ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ...
60.8K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^ยฐยฐJimi...