Arshi's Book of OS

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more. More

OS: How it started..
OS: My friend.. my Teacher!
OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!
OS: I am hurt!
OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!
OS: Basanti!
OS: Late.. but she realized it..
OS: Sanki!
OS: My friend's fault!
OS: Kiss me!
OS: Love in Hospital!
OS: My Irritating brother!
OS: Trust..
OS: Trust - 2
OS: Trust - 3
OS: Our Love Story!
OS: My doctor
OS: Coca Cola Tu!
OS: Falling for you again!
OS: Na Tum Janoo Na Hum!
OS: Zaalim!
OS: Zaalima!
OS: Special Birthday!
OS: I missed You!
OS: World War III
OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!
OS: Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 2 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 3 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
OS: Dobara
OS: Drunk Arnav ji!

OS: The Plan!

6.8K 509 116
By Angel23_Writes

Starry0502  Partyyyyyyyy! 🎉🎉

At the Coffee Shop

"Khushi why isn't he here yet? I'm already nervous. I just want to get this done as soon as possible and leave from here," Payal, Khushi's sister spoke tensed as she kept glancing behind at the entrance door of the coffee shop in hope to see the person they were waiting for. 

"Jiji calm down. Remember Amma said that he would come as soon as he finish an important meeting. He must be on his way only," Khushi assured caressing her sister's shoulder.

"Will we be able to make him reject me?" Payal asked, her eyes reflecting helplessness and insecurity towards the situation she was in her life now.

"Jiji stop being tensed. We already planned everything right, then why are you getting worried? Just wait and watch how I will make Arnav Singh Raizada himself refuse to get married to you and convince Amma later to accept your boyfriend," Khushi spoke confidently.

"Hmm," Payal nodded unsure while glancing behind, her eyes widened seeing ASR looking around the coffee shop confused.

"Khushi he's here.. look there," Payal frantically patted Khushi's shoulder.

Khushi turned behind frowning at her sister for getting so agitated as if it's Salman Khan who's walking in the coffee shop.

While Payal waved her hand to call Arnav, Khushi's eyes fell on him making her gasp, "Haila..Gabru Jawan!"

"Khushi shut up. Don't forget you're playing the role of my mother," Payal mumbled to her sister, passing a tight smile to Arnav who approached their table.

"Morning," said Arnav as she pushed the chair for himself and took his seat, glancing at the girls.

"Good morning hota hai na? (It's Good morning, right?)" Khushi asked confused.

"Namaste," Payal replied smiling, nudging Khushi to keep quiet.

Arnav glanced at her seriously, then shifted his attention to Payal, "Payal, right?"

Payal nodded her head nervously.

"Arnav bitwa, right?" Khushi asked mimicking him.

Arnav kept his focus on Payal, not giving attention to Khushi, "I had a meeting, that's why I got late."

"It's not okay," Payal replied smiling nervously, fidgeting her fingers under the table.

Arnav raised his one eyebrow in response.

"Of course it's not okay. Tomorrow my daughter will be getting married to you and you'll reach late on mandap because you had an important meeting! Do you even know that there's an auspicious time to get married?" Khushi frowned, interfering to cover up Payal's awful acting.

"What the.. Daughter?" Arnav frowned.

Khushi and Payal gulped, staring at each other thinking they're going to get caught as Arnav didn't seem convinced that Khushi was Payal's mother. However, Khushi isn't someone who accepts defeat so easily, she looked back at Arnav confidently while adjusting her saree, "Yes.. She's my daughter. Why do you look so shocked?"

Even before Arnav could say something, Khushi continued: It's okay bitwa..I know it's unbelievable for you.. but trust me, I was born in a Gym, raised by Mother Nature and leading my life peacefully through Yoga.. that's why I still look quite young and fit for my age.

"What is Khushi saying? Gym.. Mother Nature.. Yoga.. I shouldn't have agreed for this plan at all.. We will get badly caught here," Payal thought, wiping the sweat beads forming on her forehead.

"Oh really!" Arnav smirked, gazing at her intently.

"Yes really," Khushi replied confidently, "Now you should talk with my daughter and tell me the final decision, if you agree for this marriage or not."

"Sure.. But before we chat, do you want to order something?" Arnav asked hiding the smile on his face, though he already figured out that Khushi isn't Payal's mother, he wanted to play along to know the reason why Payal brought this girl to act as her mother.

"No," Payal curtly replied. She was supposed to sound rude, but sounded opposite forcing Khushi to intervene again.

"I want juice but Payal bitiya doesn't want anything because she already drank coffee, juice, water, hot chocolate and what not while waiting for you. She's just so pissed off right now. My daughter never waited this much for anyone in her life. She didn't even had the patience to stay nine months in my belly, seven months and she was like enough Amma.. I want to see the world now," Khushi complained.

Payal gasped staring at Khushi with was it necessary to say all this look. 

"Okay.. I'm sorry Payal," Arnav said.

"Aree yaar.. Don't say sorry, get angry and reject Jiji right away," Khushi thought crying to herself at their failed attempts to stop this marriage.

"That's better," Payal finally gained some courage to reply rudely to Arnav after seeing their plan on verge to flop and reminding herself that she has to fight for herself and Akash.

In a swift, Khushi stared back at her sister amused with the change of attitude and tone in her voice.

Arnav called the waiter and ordered black coffee and juice for himself and Khushi respectively, while silently watching both girls communicating with each other through gestures.

"So.. Can we talk now?" Arnav raised his brows.

"Yes yes.. So tells us bitwa what time do you wake up?" Khushi asked.

"5 am," Arnav replied.

"Lo Siyapaa.. Total Siyappa (Total chaos). Payal bitiya doesn't wake up before 10 am. Now who will help you get ready, iron your clothes, find your office files and make your breakfast?" Khushi asked, acting tensed.

"That's not a problem.. I can help myself," Arnav assured. 

"Idiot," Khushi thought while smiling sweetly to Arnav, "Wow.. My Payal bitiya is so lucky. You're such an understanding man."

"And what about your family? I don't want that after our marriage, they start taunting me for waking up late," Payal asked, raising her one eyebrow.

"Trust me they'll accept you the way you're. All my family wants is my happiness, if I like and accept you as my wife, then they will too Payal. They won't question your behavior or taunt you in anyway as they know it will not only hurt you but me as well," Arnav said with a small smile.

"That's very good," Payal faked a smile and glanced at Khushi.

Khushi gulped and looked back at Arnav, "There's another thing.. Actually Payal bitiya doesn't know how to cook."

"I want a life partner, not a cook. Don't worry, there are cooks at my home," Arnav said.

"Hayeee main marjawan.. Kitna accha ladka hai.. (Hayee I'll die.. He's such a good boy)" Khushi thought admiring Arnav,  forgetting her mission for a while.

The waiter came and served them the coffee and juice, while Khushi composed herself.

"And what's your profession? Are you working?" Arnav asked.

"Aree Payal bitiya had zero interest in studies when she was in kindergarten, minus one interest when she was in school and minus ten interest when she was in college. So she's not working anywhere now because she has no interest at all," Khushi complained hitting Payal's forehead lightly.

"But I'm sure you must have interest in other activities," Arnav said.

"Yes.. She wanted to be a Bollywood actress.. but poor my child.. she got tired giving back to back auditions and getting rejected everytime.." Khushi sighed, pouting.

"Wow.. Khushi is an expert when it comes to cooking up stories," Payal thought.

"We already know you're one successful business man and fashion designer. Leaving your professional life and achievements behind, tell me about your personal life," Payal asked, changing the topic.

"Well.. I'm an introvert person, I love my family more than anything in this world, reading, playing basketball, taking care of my plants and painting are my favorite things to do when I'm free from work," Arnav said.

"What about movies, dance, music, party and eating?" Khushi asked curiously.

"I'm not fond of these things," Arnav replied.

Khushi looked at Payal astonished, "Haila Jiji-"

Payal coughed immediately, widening her eyes at Khushi who seemed to forgot that she can't call Jiji in front of Arnav.

"Jiji?" Arnav asked while thinking to himself, "Oh so she's Payal's younger sister."

Khushi bit her tongue realizing what she just blurted, she looked back at Arnav and smiled sheepishly, "Not Jiji (sister).. I was saying ji ji (yes yes)"

"And why were you saying yes?" Arnav asked.

"I was agreeing with what you said, because I spoke to your Nani and she described you exactly like you're saying about yourself," Khushi said smiling weakly, she took her glass of juice and drank it in one go to calm herself down.

"Oh okay," Arnav nodded his head, taking a sip of his coffee trying his best to hide the smile on his face, "And what do you like to do Payal?" he asked keeping the cup of coffee back to the table.

"I love doing everything you're not fond of," Payal sassed.

"Opposites attract," Arnav winked.

Payal widened her eyes, taken aback by his reply, while Khushi was feeling she was in a mission impossible.

"He's saying right bitiya," she faked a smile, caressing Payal's hair as if consoling her sister.

"Tell me about your past relationships? Did you had any boyfriend in your past?" Arnav asked keeping his eyes fixed on Payal so that he could observe her expressions. As soon as he questioned her, her eyes widened for a while and she looked quite uncomfortable. Her face expressions and body language cleared the doubts Arnav had on his mind.

"Itne boyfriends the.. Itne boyfriends the.. Ki confuse ho jaoge ke saans kaha se le aur-"

Payal pinched Khushi's arms, mumbling to her, "Stop uttering Salman's dialogues otherwise we'll get caught.. Overacting maat kar (Don't overreact)"

"That's not a problem.. Past is past, it doesn't matter how many boyfriends you had.. what matters is our present," Arnav said. 

Payal sighed in defeat, looking down upset while thinking, "Our plan flopped Khushi.. We won't be able to stop this marriage."

Khushi felt sad for her Jiji also thinking, "Poor Jiji.. Why this man had to be so perfect yaar? He doesn't get angry with anything we're saying.. but it's not his fault either.. He's a good man.. It's just Jiji doesn't love him but Akash only."

Meri maa ka phone.. Teri maa ka phone.. Sab ki maa ka.. Maa ka phone aaya.. maa ka teri..

Khushi got startled with her phone ringing, her eyes widened in shock realizing it's her mother only calling.

Payal gulped staring at Khushi nervously. Their plan couldn't get any worse!

"It's your mother calling.. Payal's nani right?" Arnav raised his brows smiling at Khushi's face right now.

Khushi nodded her head vigorously, smiling sheepishly: Right.. right.. My amma.. Excuse me!

She rushed to a corner to talk with Garima.

"Haan Amma.. Everything is good only.. don't worry.. We're still talking with Arnav ji.. I'll tell you everything later Amma.. Now let me go and stay with Jiji.. She's very shy and nervous with Arnav ji.. she needs me.. Bye bye.. Love you Amma!" Khushi hang up the call and sighed in relief.

She rushed back to the table and took her seat.

"Amma we already took a decision," Payal said.

"Yes aunty ji.. I liked your daughter and I'm ready to get married with her," Arnav said seriously.

"Hawww... What? In my one minute absence you both already decided to get married. How's this possible?" Khushi gasped, staring at her sister waiting for an explanation.

Payal and Arnav looked at each other and bursted out laughing at Khushi's face.

Khushi looked at them confused, "What's going on here?"

"Khushi guess what.. We're getting worried for nothing.. Arnav ji came here to talk with me that he's not ready for this marriage. His family also forced him to come here and meet me once," Payal explained, giggling.

"Really? Then why were you doing this?" Khushi asked blinking her eyes in shock.

"Because I wanted to know your secret.. I wanted to know why a young girl is acting like Payal's mother," Arnav smirked at her. 

Khushi bit her tongue smiling cheekily, "You knew it from the start that I was acting?"

Arnav nodded chuckling. Payal hit Khushi's forehead smiling, "My Sanki!"

"So everyone is solved then.. Payal you just need to gain courage and talk with your mother about your boyfriend. I'm sure she will accept your relationship," Arnav assured as he stood up from his chair calling the waiter to pay the bill.

"Yes.. Thank you so much Arnav ji.. I'll surely talk with Amma about Akash ji," Payal smiled thankfully.

"You don't need to thank me," Arnav said as he took the money from his wallet and handed it to the waiter.

"Bye girls.. It was nice meeting you both," he smiled staring at Khushi, then walked to leave.

Khushi and Payal waved at him smiling, then hugged each other screaming in happiness as their plan was successful one.

************************************************************************

"Arnav Ji," Khushi shouted standing at the door of the coffee shop, staring at Arnav opening the door of his car.

Arnav looked back at her and asked 'What?' with hand gesture.

"Can we be friends?" she shouted again.

Arnav smiled at her and Khushi smiled back getting her answer.

************************************************************************

Six months later..
At the coffee shop..

"I'm sorry Arnav ji.. I'm so sorry for coming late.. I was helping Amma to make sweets," Khushi reached the table, apologizing to her boyfriend as she sat on his lap, cupping his face and kissing him all over his face to melt him.

"What sorry? I've been waiting for one hour here Khushi. I don't have that patience to wait for anyone in my life. Tomorrow we will be getting married and you'll reach late to mandap. Do you even know there's an auspicious time to get married?" he teased her, faking anger.

Khushi giggled hearing him complain with the same words she once used for him, "Thank you for not getting angry with me.. I love you so much!"

"I love you too meri Amma!" he whispered to her.

Khushi slapped his arm pouting, making him laugh at her.

The End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 6.5K 24
Peep in to know more!
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
99K 10.3K 28
Peep in to know more!!
687K 32.3K 42
Peep in to know more.