MY MATE ( WEILAN / ZHUBAI48 )

By GhostValleyLord

Story of two handsome Alphas and their journey to find their true mate ... Their true Omegas . How they will... More

SWEET AND WARM
FIRE AND ICE
FROZEN HEART
HANDSOME AND SPICY
TWIST
RENOVATION PROJECT
FIRST MEETING
FIRST CHAOS
DEJA VU
MY ALPHA
CARING OMEGA
CREATING MISUNDERSTANDING
LET'S BE FRIENDS
FRIENDSHIP GOALS
GETTING INFORMATIONS
THE CAT ' S OUT OF THE BAG !
RECONCILE
MEETING YOU AGAIN
EVIL EYES
WE NEED TO TALK
COFFEE DATE
MY OMEGA
HEATED MOMENTS
MISUNDERSTANDINGS CLEARED
SWEET MOMENTS
MEETING WITH HIS PARENTS
ACCEPTANCE
SWEET AND SOUR
BABY STEPS
TRIPLE EMOTIONS
FIRST KISS
DEVIL'S HELP
WHAT IS LOVE ?
PROPOSAL
LOVE AND BROKEN HEART
I NEED SOME TIME
ZHU HONG ' S PLAN
WEDDING
SWEET AND SPICY
THEIR HAPPY LIFE WILL KEEP ON GOING

CUTE OMEGAS AND LIL ' ONES

384 27 39
By GhostValleyLord

Next day ,

At Shen Mansion ,

Yunlan woke up early in the morning and smiled happily to found himself in his Alpha ' s arm who was sleeping peacefully beside him . Yunlan pressed his lips on Shen Wei ' s forehead and hopped down from the bed .

He quickly took his shower and went to the kitchen to prepare something special for Shen Wei . Mrs . Shen looked at Yunlan and asked .....

" Honey , you don't have to wake up so early today ! " .....

" But ... Mom .... I want to prepare something special for my Wei . " .... Replied Yunlan while smiling happily . Mrs . Shen pinched his cheeks and said ....

" Oh ! I see . "

Yunlan started to preparing hotpot for his Shen Wei . After an hour when Yunlan completed his cooking and were serving dishes on the dining table Shen Wei came downstairs in the dining room in his causal clothes .

Shen Wei looked at his loving wifey and slowly went behind him and wrapped his arms around Yunlan while giving kisses on Yunlan's cheeks , neck and shoulder . Yunlan smiled and greeted .....

" Good morning , Handsome ! " And turned at Shen Wei . Shen Wei pressed his lips on Yunlan's lips and started to kissing him passionately . Mr . Shen and Mrs . Shen arrived at the dining room and saw them making out .

Mrs . Shen whispered ...." Darling , your son is more romantic than you . " Mr . Shen smiled and kissed on Mrs . Shen ' s both of the cheeks . Mrs . Shen then went behind Wei and Yunlan and started to coughing . Hearing this Yunlan quickly pulled away from Wei and started to serving dishes on the table .

At Luo Mansion ,

Yuan entered into the room wearing an over sized T - shirt. Fusheng quickly pulled him into his lap and took a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth and started to kissing Yuan with it . Fusheng then slowly started to kissing Yuan which turned into a passionate kiss within few seconds . After few minutes , Fusheng pulled away from the kiss leaving a panting Yuan .

Yuan said while panting heavily .... " Darling , let's go to eat our breakfast . "

" I have prepared your favourites . " Luo Fusheng kissed on Yuan ' s forehead and both of them went to the dining hall .

3 months later ,

Yunlan and Shen Wei was having their breakfast before going to their respective works . Suddenly Yunlan started to feeling nauseated and ran towards the bathroom and started to throw up . Wei quickly went beside Yunlan and started to smoothing him , suddenly Yunlan fainted in his arms .

Wei carried Yunlan in bridal style and laid him down on the bed and quickly called the doctor .

After half an hour , doctor came and checked Yunlan . Wei worriedly asked .... " What happened , doctor ? "

" Congratulations ! Mr . Shen . Your wife is pregnant ! " Shen Wei can't believe in his ears and started to laughing happily ..... " I am going to be a father . " Slowly Yunlan started to opening his eyes . Shen Wei quickly hold Yunlan ' s hands and said ..... " You are going to be mother . " Yunlan started to smiling happily . Shen Wei pressed a kiss on Yunlan's forehead .

After one weak ,

At night , Shen Wei was laying down on Yunlan's lap . And Yunlan was pressing his forehead . Suddenly Shen Wei ' s phone started to ring . Yunlan took the phone and saw Luo Fusheng ' s name .

" Why is , Fusheng , calling so late at night ? "

Wei quickly recieved the call and asked .... " Fusheng , what happened ? Is everything alright ? "

" Wei Gege ... Good news ! You and Yunlan Gege .... Going to be Uncle . " Wei smiled and said .... " Congratulations ! Fusheng . We are so happy for you two . "

After 5 months ,

" Wei , bring me ice cream with lots of cheese ! " ...

" Ice cream with lots of cheese ? Are you sure Yunlan ? " .....

" Yes .... Yes ... Now bring it quickly or our baby will be angry on their daddy ! "

At 3am , Wei quickly went to the kitchen and brought ice cream with lots of cheese for his pregnant Omega . And pulled Yunlan into his lap and started to spoon feeding him . Within few minutes , ice cream got finished .

On the other hand ,

" Fusheng .... Fusheng .... I want to eat something ! "

" Yuan .... Just tell me , what you want to eat ? And I will tell our maid to prepare that for you . "

" No ... I want to eat your cooking ! " ...

" But .... Cutie ... I don't know how to cook ! ..... Last time I almost burnt your apartment ' s kitchen . "

" No ... I don't want to listen anything ! "

" Cook for me or go out from our room ! "

Yuan then put his hand on his womb and said ....

" Baby .... Your Daddy .... Don't want to cook for us . " And started to crying heavily .

" Okay .... Okay ... Stop crying .... I will cook something for you ! "

Fusheng quickly went to the kitchen and prepared something . After half an hour , he came to Yuan with burnt fish , burnt rice and gave it to Yuan . And Fusheng can't believe on his eyes that Yuan was eating those foods happily .

" Are you liking my cooking !? " ( All are burnt foods . )

" They are so delicious . " ..... Replied Yuan while licking his lips after eating . Luo Fusheng kept looking at Yuan in total shock .

After 3 months ,

Shen Wei was walking worriedly outside of the operation room . Luo Fusheng was trying to calm Wei down . After few minutes , doctor came out from the operation room . Shen Wei quickly went infront of him . Doctor smiled and said .... " Congratulations ! Twins and their mother .... Both are safe and healthy . " And went away .

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng quickly went inside the operation room . Shen Wei went beside Yunlan and kissed on his forehead and carried his twins on his arm . Shen Wei hold the girl , Shen Yuyu ( an Omega ) and Yunlan hold their boy , Shen Yiming ( an Alpha ) and kissed on their cute and little red cheeks . Fusheng smiled happily looking at Shen Wei ' s cute family .

After one week ,

Luo Fusheng was walking worriedly outside the operation room and Wei was trying to calm him . Doctor came out and said .... " Mr . Luo .... Good news .... Both your newly born son and wife are healthy . "

Luo Fusheng quickly entered into the room and pulled Yuan for a tight hug and carried his new born baby , Luo Wuxie ( an Alpha ) , in his arms .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
51.7K 4.7K 57
Wang Yibo finds a suitable alpha without having to change himself, and he doesn't feel the need to change Xiao Zhan either. 🍓 Alpha Xiao Zhan x Omeg...
150K 9.8K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
72.7K 4.5K 23
A suddenly orphaned, young and weakened omega like Wei Ying, had little chance of escape when some alphas found him hiding in the very forest that wa...