Complicated

Galing kay AJ_Layne

Savanah has fought her way to the top of the NXT food chain. She's thrown into a romance storyline with her b... Higit pa

Contingency Plans
Drinking Games
Breakfast
Takeover 31
October 14th - NXT
Truth, Dare, or Drink
Wednesday October 21st - NXT
October 22nd - NXT Part Two
Halloween Havoc
November 18, 2020 - NXT
November 25, 2020 - NXT
December 2, 2020 - NXT
The Morning After
War Games
After War Games
Valentine's Day 2021

Sick

537 11 0
Galing kay AJ_Layne

Saturday: The day before Takeover 31

My head throbbed as I slowly sat up in the bed. I glanced at the clock; 7:15 am. It was late for me to be waking up, but I threw myself back against the pillows, completely exhausted. I didn't quite know what was wrong, but I knew that I didn't feel...right.

The door to my room creaked open causing me to glance up.

"Hey, you okay?" Rhea asked quietly.

"Yes," I said just as quietly as I slowly sat up. The room spun in colorful swirls causing me squeeze my eyes closed.

Rhea looked at me worriedly. "I'm about to go. Do you want me to wait for you?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm not going to workout this morning. I will be at the thunderdome in a couple of hours."

"Okay," she looked over me one more time then closed the door.

I waited until I heard the front door close. Then I slowly rose fromthe bed and went to get a shower. I stood there, enjoying the warm water flowing over me. But, I got too tired to do anything else so I got out and dressed simply, blow dried and straightened my hair then finished packing my bag.

I took medicine for my headache and drank an extra lemony glass of water before heading out the door.

10am

The hustle and bustle of the backstage area somehow seemed louder than usual. I attended my round of meetings telling me what to do and when to do them then put on my noise cancelling headphones without turning any music on.

I found a quiet corner where I perched on a crate, and pulled on an oversized hoodie even though I was pretty sure that it wasn't cold in the arena. I laid my head against the wall with my eyes closed trying to ignore the sick rumbling in my stomach or the throbbing of my head or the shivers running down my spine - and not the fun kind of shivers that Bobby caused in the kitchen.

12 pm

The incessant blaring in my ears jolted me awake. I ripped the headphones off of my ears and grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm.

The note on the alarm said BLOCKING.

I tried to hurry, but when I jumped off of the crate; my head spun and my stomach lurched. I took a moment to calm my body down then walked calmly down the hall.

"Hey," Damian's voice hit my ears with all the force of a grenade. I held my hands over my ears. He gave me a weird look.

"Sorry," I knew I was whispering. "I have a horrible headache."

He nodded then spoke softer. "Are you okay?"

I shrugged. "I guess,"

He didn't believe me, but I didn't have it in me to argue.

"You look like hell."

"Thanks." I said.

"Are you sure you can handle blocking right now?"

"I don't have a choice." I said.

I left him at the curtain as I started down the ramp to the ring.

Blocking went by quick enough. I was so used to it by now that it was easy, and Candace was possibly the easiest for me to work with.

I headed back to the backstage area, looking for anyone that could release me to go home.

"Wow, you look horrible." Kyle O'Reilly was in front of me, blocking my path.

"Thanks."

"No, I mean...like are you okay?"

I nodded. "Fine."

"Did you just finish blocking your match?" he asked.

I nodded gently, trying to not hurt my head any worse than it already was.

"Then you should go home."

"Are you okay?" Bobby Fish walked up to us, clapping Kyle on the shoulder and glancing over me.

"No, she's sick." Kyle cut me off before I could even speak.

"I..." my stomach rolled. "Am...not," I glanced around the hall, found the ladies room, and ran for the door. I couldn't will the nausea away again. I vomited until there was nothing left...at least, I didn't think so.

Out in the hall, Kyle and Bobby were both still standing where I had left them the moment before. But now they were talking to William Regal.

"Savannah," Mr. Regal said as I walked up to them. "Go home."

I nodded without any protest. I so wanted to go home.

"I'll drive you." Bobby said,

"What?" I asked quickly. "No, you have things to do here."

He shook his head. "I'm finished with blocking and Regal said I could."

I opened my mouth to protest. Closed it as my stomach turned. And ran back to the ladies room.

A few minutes later, Bobby was still waiting for me. His arms were crossed and he looked as though he had just caught a home run ball.

"Whatever." I said and started walking to the locker room.

"I already have your stuff." His words stopped me.

"And how did you get it?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest.

"I had Rhea get it." He shrugged. "I already put it in your car."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Fine."

7pm

I stared into the toilet as I heaved again, willing something to come up. I didn't know what that was going to be though. I had already thrown everything up that I had eaten and drank in the last two days it felt like.

My stomach still churched and convulsed though. I heaved once more and when nothing else came up, I stood up and wiped my mouth. I slowly went through the same steps I had been repeating for the past few hours; swipe a cool rag across my face, rinse my mouth out for mouthwash, and then sink down to the bathroom floor and wait for the next round.

I wasn't sure when I had given up on running back and forth to the bathroom; long enough to make my butt and back of my thighs numb.

I felt utterly empty. I had been throwing up ever since leaving NXT with nothing to eat or drink. I couldn't have anything left other than acidic bile that I could do without having to taste again. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes, willing the nausea to go away.

"Hey," Bobby's voice filled the small space reverbing off the walls and through my head. I felt him kneel down beside me. He pushed something into my hands.

I opened my eyes to look at the too-cold item. It was a can of sprite. I looked up at him confused.

"You need to drink something." he said

"Where did you even get this?"

"I went to the store." He said as though it was obvious.

My knee jerk reaction was to say awwwww as my stomach filled with butterflies...the good kind that didn't send me scrambling toward the toilet. But I stopped myself and simply took a sip from the can.

"Okay?" Bobby said the word like a question.

I gave myself a moment to feel the sprite hit my stomach. I felt nothing. My stomach growled, thankful for me to be giving it something.

I nodded slowly and looked up to Bobby's concerned face. "Okay."

He touched his hand lightly to my forehead.

"You're burning up."

"Are you saying I'm hot?" I tried to joke. My stomach turned uneasily again. I ignored it.

Bobby grinned, but his eyes never wavered from mine. They were more intense than worried now.

"You already know that." He whispered so low I doubted that he'd even said it. He cleared his throat and held a small syringe looking thing up. "I called our ath-trainer. He had some nausea meds which the doctor approved."

He grabbed for my hand and pushed some of the gel onto my wrist.

I sighed softly as the knots in my stomach relaxed. The cold sprite burned going down my raw throat as I took another sip.

"Are you ready to go back to the living room?"

"I don't think I can walk." I said honestly. "My legs feel like jelly."

"I'll carry you." he stood up and before I could protest he lifted me entirely too effortlessly. I laid my head against his shoulder. He smelled nice. I probably smelled horrible.

Bobby sat me gently on the couch then leaned back against the couch next to me. Without thinking, I leaned over and nuzzled into his shoulder, tucking myself into his side-trying to get warm. I closed my eyes then felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132K 3.4K 119
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
1.5K 49 12
Jordan has a dream of going into fashion and wants to jumpstart her career as a stylist. She doesn't really have much, but she has enough to get by...
9.4K 280 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’ 'πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘’' π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘¦π‘› π½π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π΄π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘’, π‘†π‘œπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž π΄π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘Ž π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑀�...
21.3K 360 21
Insecure, Broken by her past Oliva doesn't trust guys at all. When she moves to NXT and she's instantly paired with the Undisputed Era, her worst fea...