Naruto x Reader One Shots

By minatos_wifey

𝑨 π’„π’π’π’π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝑡𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 π’ƒπ’π’šπ’” [Requests are closed F... More

a/n
Sasuke x Reader (shower lemon)
Husband!Itachi x Wife!Reader
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader
Drunk! Sasuke x Reader (Marry me)
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader (part 2)
Bodyguard!Itachi x Mafia's daughter!Reader
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Toxic Relationship)
Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)
Sasuke x Reader x Sarada (Village is under attack)
Itachi x Reader (lemon)
Jealous!Sasuke x Injured!Reader
Sasuke x Dead!Reader
REQUEST PAGE
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader (Halloween Special)
Ex!Gaara x Ex!Reader
Cheater!Sasuke x Reader x Itachi
Sasuke x Orochimaru's Daughter!Reader (Lemon)
Naruto x Reader (Birthday)
Yamato x Reader
Shisui x Itachi x Sasuke x Reader (Overprotective Brothers)
Itachi x Reader x Sarada
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon)
Shikamaru x Reader!Bartender
Player!Sasuke x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon+Affair)
Itachi x Reader (Lemon II)
Sasuke x Reader x Itachi (Engaged)
Sasuke x Civilian!Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon IV)
Shikamaru x Reader (Fluff)
Sasuke x Reader (Affair pt2)
Jiraiya x Reader
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon II)
Naruto x Pregnant!Reader
Minato x Reader (Lemon)
Neji x Reader
Itachi x Reader (See you in the Afterlife?)
ANNOUNCEMENT [please read]
Sasuke x Reader (Popsicle)
Pein x Reader (Lemon)
Hashirama x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon V)
Madara x Reader (The Red String of Faith)

Itachi x Reader x Sasuke (Arranged Marriage)

7.5K 162 111
By minatos_wifey

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. This was just sitting on my drafts and I decided to publish it. 

________________________

Itachi's P.O.V.

I hugged (Y/N) closer to my chest feeling her warmth on my skin, I ran my fingers through her hair and bathed in her scent, enjoying the few more minutes I had with her before my mission. If I could, I would choose to cuddle with (Y/N) rather than going to my missions.

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open smiling as she looked up with me with her (e/c) eyes. 

"Morning, Itachi." She whispered snuggling to my chest.  
"Good morning gorgeous," I  pressed a kiss on her forehead. (Y/N) tilted her head upwards leaning for a kiss but it was interrupted when my bedroom door opened. 

"Nii-san! Nee-chan! Wake up!!" Sasuke said running excitedly towards us and jumping in between me and (Y/N), separating us instantly. 

"Nii-san will go shuriken training with me today?" He asked excitedly bouncing up and down on the bed. As much as I would like to I can't because I was going to be on a mission. I poked him on his forehead with my fingers "I'm sorry Sasuke, maybe next time."

Sasuke's pouted while rubbing the red mark on his forehead, "Ow! Nii-san you always say that but it never happens!" He started sulking. 

"I know Sasuke but I have an important mission today." I explained.
"Hn. Whatever!" He pouted and looked away. 

"What about you spend time with (Y/N) today? She can train with you, right babe?" I looked at (Y/N) at the same time Sasuke looked at her with excitement in his eyes. "Really? Nee-chan will you really training with me?"

"Of course Sasuke!" She said giving him a closed eyed smile. 

"Yay!" Sasuke said jumping into (Y/N)'s arms and hugging her, she hugged her back and Sasuke poked his tongue out at me, "Nii-san I'm stealing (Y/N) from you! You better watch out." He threatened, making me and (Y/N) chuckle.

We got out of bed and had breakfast, "Itachi, don't forget about the meeting tonight. You have to be there." father said and I nodded. 

"I'm off to my mission." I said and stood up.
"Before you go I need to talk to you and (Y/N)." Father said, both me and (Y/N) shot each other looks and I went back to seat beside (Y/N). 

I looked at my mother and she tried to avoid my gaze.

"(Y/N), Itachi, the relationship between you two has to stop." Father said he had his arms crossed in front of him with that stern look on his face as always, my mother put her hand on his shoulder, "Fugaku, this is not the-" she said but father shook her hand off his shoulders.

"As the head of the Uchiha clan, I get to decide what's best for our clan. I already decided who Itachi is going to marry, she's the daughter of a very powerful clan. If you marry her, their family will become a great ally." 

Everyone on the table was silent, even Sasuke who was just a kid seem to understand what was happening had his head down. 

"Father, I mean no disrespect but I have to refuse. I love (Y/N)." I said bowing my head respectfully.

"Itachi, I wasn't asking. I know both of you are still too young to get married but I'm telling this right now while it still early and things are still not serious between you. I'm sure (Y/N) understands. Don't you (Y/N)?" Father said looking at (Y/N). I looked at her and I could tell that this was a shock to her too, we had no idea that this was going to happen.

My hand curled into a ball under the table and I could feel anger rising over me, I wanted to tell my father that we love each other. He was right that me and (Y/N) were still too young to be thinking about marriage but things between me and her are serious, I love (Y/N) and she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I was about to snap when (Y/N) grabbed my hand under the table and gave it a little squeeze.

"I understand," she replied bowing her head, my heart completely shattered into pieces, why didn't she try to defend our love for each other?

"(Y/N)-" Mother and I said in unison but (Y/N) abruptly stoop up. 
"I'll pack my things and leave before noon. Please excuse me." She bowed her head once again and turned around to leave, she gave me one last look and I can see her almost breaking down. 

"Nee-chan!" Sasuke said and ran after (Y/N).

Up until now, I listened to everything that my father said to me. I followed his orders and even if I knew it was wrong I didn't question him out of respect. I didn't care what he was planning to do but (Y/N) is the only thing that I can't lose and I'm not going to allow him to control my entire life by deciding who I get to marry.

"Father, I-" 

"Didn't you say you have a mission today?" He was trying to change the topic and had no interest in what I was going to say. 

I slammed my fist on the table startling mother she got up and put her hand on my shoulder, "Itachi, please just go to your mission. Let me take care of things here." She smiled looking at me with concern. I took a deep breathe and let out a sigh and nodded my head and left before I could completely snap.

I was about to walk towards our bedroom but my squad was already waiting outside my house. I promise I would talk to (Y/N) right after my mission and I will fix things between me and her.

________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I tried to hold back my tears while packing my things but I failed.  I love Itachi and I only want what's best for him but I know that his family was more important than me, especially Sasuke. It was a shock for me to find out that Itachi was in an arranged marriage but I already knew from the beginning that things between me and him would be very complicated because he was from a powerful family and I was nothing. 

I don't even know where I came from, I have no family, I knew that his father was doing this for the sake of their clan and I won't ruin things for Itachi for my selfish reasons.

"Nee-chan!!" Sasuke said behind me, I quickly wiped my tears off my face and forced a smile before turning back to look at Sasuke. 

"Oh Sasuke! Let me just finish packing my things and we can go to your training." I smiled, Sasuke suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulder with tears running down his face. 

"Nee-chan, please don't leave Nii-san he needs you! I need you! Please don't leave us." He begged,  my heart broke after hearing those words. I've grown attached to Sasuke even after just a few months of living with him.

"Sasuke, I'm not going to leave you. I promise I'll always be here... Just not in the same house." I rubbed his back as he sobbed, he broke the hug and looked at me with hopeful eyes. 

"You promise?" he sniffled, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.
"I promise!" I pressed my forehead against his making him blush, the frown on his face turned into a smile. 

We were interrupted by a knock on the door and I saw Mikoto smiling at us on the doorstep.

"Sasuke, go get ready for your training. I need to talk to (Y/N)." Sasuke nodded and ran outside excitedly. Mikoto walked towards me with a sad look on her face she pulled me into an embrace and I hugged her back tightly. 

It broke my heart that I was also going to lose her too, Mikoto was the closest person I had as a mother she took care of me and treated me as her own when she found out that I lost my parents. She accepted me right away after finding out me and Itachi started dating and she was very happy for us.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan. I'm sorry you have to go through this I tried to convince their father but-." she said breaking the hug and looking into my eyes. 

"It's not your fault Mikoto-san, I understand that this is all for the sake of your clan." I smiled. 

Mikoto cupped my cheeks and gave me a warm smile, "(Y/N)-chan, it's not too late. I know that you and Itachi are too young to think about marriage but I can see that both of you truly love each other. You both have to fight for what you have." she said.

"Do not be afraid child. You just need to show their father how serious you are with each other, I will be right here to support you both." she smiled. 
"Thank you Mikoto-san!" I said smiling at her before pulling me back into a hug again.

________________________

After training, Sasuke and I decided to sit on the grass and watch the sun set under a tree. Sasuke rested his head on my lap, giving me an innocent smile, "Nee-chan. Thank you for training with me today." he said looking up at me. 

"You're welcome, Sasuke." I said and tapping his nose with my finger.

We both stayed there enjoying the silence and I watched as Sasuke slowly drift off to sleep when suddenly there was a loud bang coming from the direction of the Uchiha district, startling us. 

"(Y/N)! Take Sasuke and run as far as you can! NOW!" Itachi came out of nowhere clutching his sword in his hand as he run towards us. He was still in his Anbu uniform and there was blood on  his arm, I couldn't tell if it was his but I started to worry.

"Nii-san!/Itachi!" 

"(Y/N)! Hurry up we don't have time! They're looking for all the Uchihas and planning to eliminate every single one of them." Itachi said he didn't look at us and he held us close to his back as his eyes scattered around the forest.

"Itachi! What's going on?" 

"Danzo. He found out that the Uchiha's are planning coup d'état, he attacked all of a sudden behind the third Hokage's back. He took Shishui's eye and at this rate, there will be a war." He said, my eyes widened in shock. 

"T-then Shishui's d-dead?" I stuttered and he nodded.

"Nii-san! What about mother and father!" Sasuke said his eyes widen in shock.
"(Y/N)! I was followed, they're coming for us soon so leave now! Run as far as you can away from the village and take Sasuke with you." Itachi said but I wasn't planning on leaving him alone. I couldn't not after finding out that they are targeting the Uchiha's. 

"No! I'm not leaving you alone!" I grabbed my kunai from my pouch and stood right beside him, standing in a defensive stance getting ready for combat. Sasuke was standing behind us trembling and crying in fear. 

"(Y/N), please you have to get out now! I don't know what's going to happen. I need you and Sasuke to be safe." Itachi said trying not to look scared but I can see it all over his eyes.

"(Y/N) please I'm begging you get out of here now!" Itachi demanded, a kunai coming from the forest flew across me but I was able to dodge it. There were already three people from the foundation running towards our direction.

"Promise me you'll be safe!" I said ripping Sasuke off Itachi's leg who tried to fight back. 

"No Nii-san! We are not leaving you!" Sasuke said trying to get off my grip.
"I promise!" Itachi replied tears started to fall from my eyes. 

I was scared. I was scared that what if this was going to be the last time I was going to see Itachi?

"Sasuke, listen to what (Y/N) will say okay? She'll take care of you!" Itachi said forcing a smile. Sasuke started crying even more I grabbed Itachi's collar and placed one last kiss on his lips and when the kiss broke, I felt lonely. 

"Take care of Sasuke, (Y/N). I promise I'll be safe. I love you."
"I love you too, Itachi." I said, carrying Sasuke in my arms, I jumped on a tree and started running without looking back.

________________________

PART 2???? 

I know I said I was going to make a pein lemon and I will! I was just focusing on my other book but I am going to work on that now. Hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...