โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽCocky โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ | Five x Female...

By Miss-Izumi

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค... ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™... ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ..." -๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ... More

Welcome To The Umbrella Academy
"Little" Number Eight
We Only See Eachother at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy, Run
Extra Ordinary
"Little" Number Five
The Memories of The Damned
I Heard a Rumor
Changes
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe White Violinโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Stuck
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankle Footage
The Sweadish Job
The Majestic 12
Valhalla
A Light Supper
ร–ga for ร–ga
The Seven Stages
743
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽThe End of Somethingโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
The Memories of The Damned
Dreams
Meet the Family
World's Biggest Ball of Twine
Pocket Full of Lightning
Kugelblitz
Kindest Cut
Marigold
Auf Widersehen
Wedding at the End of the World
The Seven Bells and The Bell Keeper
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽOblivionโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
See You Soon!
WAKE UP WOMAN (Update <3)
"Rapid Fire" - Self Promo

The Day That Was

9.8K 302 540
By Miss-Izumi

"What gives us a chance this time?" Asked Diego.

Right as he finished, Five fell through a vortex and began to explain to his siblings that he knew the cause of the apocalypse.

"Wheres Y/N?" Five asked, looking around.

"Day drinking on the roof." Allison stated, walking to the other side of the room and picking up the coffee cup Five had thrown.

"Well, go get her. We need to find this guy."

"No. I'm right here." You stated, putting down a bottle of booze on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?!" Allison asked. "I mean, how exactly do you know all about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins." Five corrected. "You know those lunatics in masks that attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah! I think I remember those guys!" Klaus mused as you carefully observed Five. It was almost unnoticeable, but every-once-in-a-while, he would reach near his abdomen a rub it gently, as if he was uncomfortable. You tuned back into the conversation.

"The Temps what?" Asked Allison.

"My former employer." Five said, annoyed. "They monitor all of time and space to make sure whatever is supposed happen... happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

You were all quiet for a second.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"

"Where is this Hazel, Five?"

"My skin is on fire..."

You stood, walking over to Five and reaching for his hand as he rubbed his torso again. He flinched away, glaring at you. Your rolled your eyes. You were only trying to help...

"I mean, do you have any idea how insane this sounds?"

"You know what else is insane?" Five asked, looking up, and pointing to himself. "I look like a 13 year old boy." He whipped around to you, raising his index finger in your direction. "Y/N can turn into animals, Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

You slowly looked down, folding your hands.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked, clearly pissed.

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible." Five said. "Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people.... Including Claire."

"You know her name?" Allison asked.

"I do. And I would like to live long enough to meet her."

Allison paused. "All right. Let's get this bastard." She walked over to you, taking your hand and pulling you out of your chair.

You paused. "Yeah." You turned to Five. "Why the hell not?"

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins." Diego said, clearly trying to look badass.

"Harold Jenkins." Five deadpanned.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else."

"And Luther?" Asked Five, looking up.

"Yeah. You go. I'm gonna stay and look through Dad's files. I still think this had something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

You facepalmed.

"Seriously? Now you want to make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego turned around.

"No. 'Watch for threats'. That's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all had to be connected somehow."

"We don't have time for this!" You burst out. "I have somewhere to be. Let's go!"

Diego nodded, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room.

~~~

By the time you pulled up at the police station, you were half asleep. Diego and Five went on to say something about files while you slept on Allison's shoulder. You snickered in your sleep when Diego said something about being a leader. Allison smiled and stroked your hair. You didn't know it, but Five turned around, quietly staring at you.

You looked so peaceful as you slept.

"I need to make a call." Allison said, gently waking you.

You yawned. "Okay..."

As you and Five leaned against the wall, you found yourself passing out once again, leaning on his shoulder. Five found it odd, seeing as though you were taller then him, but he didn't move.

"So?" Five asked, looking up.

"You're welcome." Diego said, handing the file to Allison and picking you up bridal style. You yawned again.

"Holy shit!" Gasped Allison.

"What?" You asked, rubbing your eyes and sitting up.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

"Vanya's weirdo partner?" You asked, taking the file out of her hands and looking at the picture.

~~~

You pulled up at Jenkins' supposed house, quickly getting out of the car. You all walked up on the lawn as Allison said to be carful.

"We don't know what Peabody's capable of."

"Yeah he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him." Stated Diego. "Looked kind of scrawny."

"Yeah well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers. I mean," Allison pointed to Five "look at him."

You rolled your eyes at your sister, before looking around. You turned into a butterfly, and Five gently picked you up, before jumping into the house. Right as you turned into a human, Diego crashed through the door, causing you to jump back.

"Subtle." Said Allison, smirking.

Five reached out and opened the door. "You know the door was unlocked."

"Yeah, well, my way works just fine." Diego grunted out, standing. "Spread out. Yell if you, uh... you know, you're in trouble."

You sighed, following Five down the corridor.

"Hey." You said. "What's up with you?"

Five hummed, looking up at you.

"You keep rubbing your stomach. You hurt?"

"I'm fine." He stated, picking up a newspaper.

"Okay. Prove it."

"Y/N." He looked back to you. "I'm not stripping."

"Really? Because I think that's the only way-"

You were cut off by Allison calling out. "Guys! You need to see this!"

Both you and Five took off, quickly scurrying up the stairs. You found your sister in the attic, where you also found lots of posters, figurines, toys, and other collectibles.

"All our faces are burnt off." Allison said, looking around.

"Well that's not creepy" Diego muttered. "This guy has some serious issues."

"No kidding." You replied. You were currently staring at a poster you recognized from one of your first interviews. In it, both you and Five laid in a patch of grass, smiling at each other. The masks you both had on had large x's on them.

"This was never about Vanya." Started Allison. "It was about us." Right as she finished, Five hit the ground with a loud thud.

You quickly walked over to him, taking off your jacket and putting it under his head. He muttered something about having to keep going, before passing out.

~~~

You sat quietly next to Delores, watching as Five was cleaned and bandaged by Grace. Allison and Diego muttered amongst themselves, before Allison's walked over to you, gently rubbing your back.

"I'm going to find Vanya. You want to come?"

You gently shook your head, before walking out quickly. "What choice do I have?" You grabbed Diego's hand and you all walked down the stairs. As you all stepped outside, Allison looked through the file, before sighing.

"Nope." Muttered Diego, turning both Allison and you around. "C'mon, this way."

"But the car is that way." Allison said.

"Trust me, okay."

"What's going on?" You asked.

"They're here for me. Uh... They think I did something."

"What?"

"Murder." Muttered Diego as the sirens whooped.

"Did you?!" Asked Allison, concern in her voice

"No, no, no, of course not, okay?" Diego said, looking behind him.

Allison and Diego went back and forth as police cars crept closer.

"We're gonna have to split..." Diego said, gently letting go of your hand.

"What?" You asked. "No! I'm not leaving you here!"

Allison grabbed your hand. "C'mon Y/N! We have to go."

You paused, before pecking Diego's cheek. "Be careful, okay?" Both you and Allison walked off as Diego was forced onto his knees.

Allison led you to the car, hopping inside. Right as you hit the road, rain began to pour down. Allison switched only the radio, seeming lost in her own thoughts. You looked out the window, recalling the conversation you had with Vanya earlier that morning.

~~~

Your heels clipped against the stairs as you walked into the kitchen. Vanya was there, along with a man.

"Vany?" You asked, trashing a beer bottle.

"Oh. Hey, Y/N."

"What's up?" You asked, looking up.

"I, um...." she turned to the man, who gave her a smile. "I got first chair in my concert this weekend."

You gasped. "Really?! Vany! I'm so proud of you!" You ran over, enveloping her in a hug.

She chuckled, but eventually asked. "Are you drunk?"

"What?! Hell no! I'm just so happy!" You pulled away, cupping her cheek and smiling. "I promise I'll be there."

Vanya nodded. "Where's everyone else?"

"In the living room, I think." You walked to the fridge, pulling out another beer bottle. "Talking about something. You should tell them!" You called to her, as you disappeared back up the stairs.

~~~

As you came back to reality, you noticed Allison grip on the steering wheel tightened. You reached out, taking her hand, and smiling. She gave you one of her own, before speaking.

"So, you and Five, huh?"

"What?! Why does everyone think that?"

Allison chuckled. "It's obvious, Y/N. And it's not just now. You two always have liked each other." You sighed as Allison continued. "You should confess!"

"I... I'm scared." You whispered, finally admitting defeat.

Allison paused, glancing at you, before back at the road.

"He... He's Cocky Time Bastard. I thought that when he came back, maybe he would open up a bit more! Maybe even have a full conversation with me. But he's still the same Cocky Time Bastard from 17 years ago..."

Allison sighed and chuckled. "The same 'Cocky Time Bastard' you fell in love with from 17 years ago." She corrected, smiling.

You looked forward. "Did I?..."

Allison paused, pondering your question.

"I mean, he's fucking 58 Allison! And I'm 29. First off, that's wrong. Second, he's in his 13 year old body. Even more wrong."

Allison chuckled again, squeezing your hand.

"Maybe I should keep my mouth shut. Maybe I should just stay out of it so nothing gets too awkward. If we do end up preventing the apocalypse, I'll live in a world with him. What if he ends up never aging?!" You gaged.

Allison whole heartedly laughed. "Okay, Y/N. If you tell him, you could get it over with, and have that huge weight lifted off your shoulders. Doesn't that sound worth it?"

"I guess..."

Allison turned to you, before turning back to the road. "Promise me."

"What?"

"Promise me you'll confess."

"Allison-"

"Promise me!" Allison cut you off.

"Fine. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.9K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
3.8K 85 17
She still looks the same, sounds the same and loves the same but is she the same, only time can tell. A toxic love story between two ex lovers. The e...
395K 12.5K 39
Lucy Parker Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong. When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge red fox. When she shifted she got this 'vo...
48 3 2
Emmeranne Quintus, A not so ordinary but looks it on the outside recently turned Eighteen year old girl, With lots of child trauma and daddy issues...