princess | dabi x reader

De irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... Mais

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 ⭑
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 21

14.5K 402 1K
De irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Dabi let me off his shoulder, before walking up the concrete stairs to the blasted door. This building was disgusting, but hopefully things are better inside.

We climbed up a rotting stairwell, causing me to be terrified for my safety. The paint had been entirely peeled off the walls, and rusty bars hung from the torn ceiling.

"I know, it doesn't seem all that great. Just wait, it gets better." he comforted.

The stairs felt endless, but maybe it was just my fear getting ahead of me. Finally, Dabi had stopped at a certain floor. We were five stories high by now, and a singular door was awaiting us.

Dabi chuckled under his breath, before warning me. "Get ready."

He twisted the doorknob open, before standing aside. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with a heavy weight. An intoxicating smell of perfume drowned my nostrils, as I heard the high-pitched voice from before. "Dabi!-"

The same golden-haired girl from before had charged me, her hands now gripping tightly around my shoulders. "Huh? You aren't Dabi!"

She looked surprised, and thought to herself for a moment, before grinning widely and showing me her fanged teeth. "Oh my gosh, it's you! The girl with the pretty hair.."

Dabi nudged in, shoving her away. "You're the girl with the supposed pretty hair?" he asked, whilst peering down at me.

"Hey! It's not supposed, it's the full truth! The prettiest locks of hair I've ever seen, other than my own, of course." she argued.

Gripping tightly onto my fingers, she then dragged me into the room. "Guys!" she exclaimed, stretching her words.

The room was dimly lit up by flickering lights, which were complimented with cheap candles. Several crates lingered in every corner, decorating the room. They even had a rug, but it was filthy and hadn't been washed for decades.

Panning my view around the room, it was easy to notice Dabi's other friends. One of them resembled a reptile, with cactus green skin and even a red scarf, similar to those old shows. The man had purple hair, which flew up in several wisps.

Another man hid in the shadows of the room. He wore a red shirt, one which he covered with a black vest. Although, I couldn't capture a good glimpse at his face, as he wore a mask that nearly hid all of his features. To top it all off, of course he had to be wearing a top hat. "What kind of friends does Dabi have?" I thought.

The girl's call alerted the other people in the room, especially drawing in the attention of a suited man. He looked similar to a superhero, but his actions said otherwise.

Without asking, the loud girl introduced me to all of them. "You've definitely met Dabi, so now you get to meet the rest!"

"The weird lizard guy? That's Spinner, but he's kinda quiet!"

"Mr. Compress is the masked one, he says a lot of funny jokes."

"Also, not to mention Jin! Though, you can call him Twice."

Now, they didn't have to introduce themselves. This was definitely a sudden change, but I was excited for the memories to come. I looked back at Dabi with plead in my eyes. "Save me." I begged, hoping he could somehow pick up my thoughts.

"That's enough, Himiko. Where's Shigaraki?" Dabi cut in.

Thankfully, she let go of my hand. Her close distance to my face was frightening me, but Dabi stopped it just in time. "He's probably playing those silly video games." she replied.

Dabi smiled at her response, obviously relieved with it. "Good, I don't think he's ready to meet (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)? Everything about you is so pretty! I can't wait to be best friends." the girl turned to me.

Despite her crazy attitude, I was excited to become best friends, too. The girl was definitely fun to be around. "Me too! Himiko?"

"Yep, the name is Himiko Toga! Just call me Toga though, heh." I nodded at her words, before Dabi interrupted once more.

"Toga, can I trust you with (Y/N)?" he impatiently awaited an answer.

Toga stormed down the hallway, dragging my tired body with her. She cheered loudly, before teasing Dabi. "No promises!"

Dabi was right, the part he stayed in was nicer than the rest. These people were obviously living in the deepest pits of poverty, yet they managed to cling on.

The girl gave me tours on everyone's room, except a certain one. "Nobody is allowed in Tomura's room." she shuddered.

"Anyways, as best friends, it's necessary to have spa days together!" Toga continued. She took me to the bathroom, which was incredibly grimy. The water pressure was shockingly low, sometimes coming out in mere drops.

I felt as Toga's nails scratched against my scalp, pulling my hair into a tight band. It hurt at first, but I eventually got used to the pain. "First, we gotta put up this hair of yours."

Once Toga had finished tying my hair, I offered to do hers too. "Can I tie your hair, too?"

Her eyes seemed to sparkle at my words, as she began to nod her head. After quickly undoing her double buns, she then allowed her hair to fall flat along the build of her shoulders.

I came behind Toga, and gently tied her hair into the same style she gave me. Excitedly, she gazed into the mirror. "Look! We're twinning."

"Okay, now you need to wash your face! I have some cleansing water right here." she exclaimed, before desperately searching throughout the old cabinets.

She pulled out an almost-empty bottle of cleansing water, which made me wonder if they had actual face soap. Nevertheless, Toga grabbed a cotton pad and drenched it with the water.

We cleansed our faces with the cotton pad, swirling it in circular motions. As she searched farther into the dusty cabinet, questions began to slip from her lips. "So! Do you like sheet masks, or gel masks?"

"I think I prefer gel masks, since it's fun to wash off."  I replied.

Toga nodded her head, listening to my words. Then, she pulled a moisturizing gel mask from inside the cabinets. "How's this?" she asked, before reaching the container up to my face.

Surprisingly, it was a well-known luxury brand. How could they live in these conditions, yet have skincare like this? I didn't want to offend her by asking, though, so I kept my thoughts to myself. I studied the container, reading through the list of ingredients. "Oo, this looks nice! We can use this one, then."

For the next few minutes, Toga and I spent time applying face masks. Once we had finished, she suddenly hugged me tight. "Let's be best friends forever, (Y/N)!"

She was moving too fast, as I had only met her about an hour ago. However, despite this, Toga wanted to have a sleepover with me tonight. "I'm gonna go ask Dabi if you can stay in my room tonight!" she exclaimed, before heading out of the bathroom, and parading her way down the corridor.

I trailed behind her, still gathering information about my new surroundings. Toga smelt strongly of perfume, as she was nearly drowning in it. Once we had arrived at the living room, or what seemed to be one, Toga began to beg. "Dabi, can she stay in my room tonight?"

He looked puzzled for a few moments, glancing at our matching hair and similar facemasks. "No, she's with me." he denied. I felt Toga's body sink, as she sighed softly.

"I'll be okay, don't worry." I assured him. For some reason, I felt as if Toga hasn't had a real friend for a while now. Part of me related to her, so I didn't mind sleeping with her for just one night.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Toga's body seemed to twitch with excitement, as she ran back to the bathroom, ignoring whatever Dabi would say next. "Let's wash off these masks." she continued.

After washing off our facemasks, even I could tell that my skin was substantially softer. Toga dragged me around the house, eventually leading me into her room. "I hope you like it!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; thoughts on toga and y/n's friendship?
we'll see what happens during the night 👀

also i won't be including the liberation army in this story, it just wouldnt fit in and would be hard to work around. thats why i just put them in some random hideout

artwork by: aranciojellyfish on twitter

words: 1428

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

155K 5.2K 30
❛ 𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙬~ 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ༉‧₊˚✧ ☕ ❛ In which an Interverted girl get...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
11.1K 298 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
788K 20.3K 94
(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three hero stops by, and your home-room teach...