Spy School the new kid (@Xi...

By SpitfireMK69

Starting chapter 8 so If you want to read the first seven you have to read @Xifei2008's book. Agent-in-traini... More

Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Forgot to do this
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
SEQUEL

Mission Report

424 2 4
By SpitfireMK69

BTW ---------- means redacted

September 23

To: ------------

Director of the CIA

Subject- Operation Fighting Finch

Despite  Operation Fighting Finch being a rogue mission, it was a success. We successfully thwarted ------ from wiping out much of the government and CIA. While we have not had any further information about ------'s plans. 

I request all the agents-in-training on this mission to be reinstated at the Academy of Espionage. I recommend all the agents on the operation to receive A's in undercover work and thwarting the enemy.

Our junior operatives on the mission did outstanding work, albeit with some unprofessional quirks. I personally recommend Agent-in-training -------------- be officially a third year. I would recommend the services of Agent-in-training -------------- again.

 However Agent in training -------------- is fond of my granddaughter and I think that my granddaughter reciprocates those feelings.

Sincerely 

Agent ----------

Destroy this note after reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 27.7K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
3K 145 8
Raven has a crush on Beast Boy, but Terra comes back to the tower and Raven doesn't know what to do. Raven spies on Terra and Beast Boy to keep every...
71.8K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
39.6K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...