Symbiote spiderman what ifs a...

By aresdoo0667

short stories about the symbiote and Peter Parker More

spider man animated series, clock tower
amazing spiderman #317 the trick
Symbiote Peter
Spiderman the next chapter: reunion
spiderman animated series: the rocket
Spectacular Spider-Man: reunion
spiderman 3: reunion
spider man animated series: the alley
Rain
Pathetic hero's will
the symbiotes fear
The long fight
The Amazing Spider-Man (2015) #792 what if
spectacular spider man: the hunger.
Spider-Man New Ways to Die what if.
the suit
Spider-Girl #84 what if. Not Peter Parker
venom planet of the symbiotes what if part 1
the symbiote piece that was forgotten
Peter's new life
An unexpected rebond
Marvel Knights Spiderman Issue 8 what if
Parasite
Blinded by the power
the rebond at the church (short story)
The bond
Symbiote Peter. choose your own path. (not finished.)
the suit embrace
Spider man web of shadows: alternate anti villain ending.
The living suit's temptations
The crash (short story)

spider man animated series , the woman

4.4K 22 0
By aresdoo0667

Peter Parker was going to stark enterprises with a woman named Deborah, they were about to see an interdimensional probe in action.

"This could be one of the most important scientific breakthroughs in history, it could create a gateway to a whole new world and other dimensions", said Deborah to Peter as they were nearing the entrance of the building. "Yeah and it could also accidentally let something get through to us that shouldn't" said Peter. They saw that doctor Connors was waiting for them at the entrance, "Deborah, Peter, come on, the demonstration is about to start", said doctor Connors. Peter and Deborah followed doctor Connors, they had to go through security before they were allowed to enter the hall. The three of them had to go through a metal detector sensor, as Peter was walking through it he saw a grumpy man watching him, "does this man know me? Thought Peter to himself. "Deborah Whitman, Peter Parker, this is Jim Roads, the head of security of Stark enterprises". Doctor Connors said as he was introducing them to the grumpy man that Peter was thinking about. "Miss Whitman, mr. Parker", Jim said as he looked at Peter as he knew who he was, like he knew he was spiderman. "Now there's a cheerful guy", whispered Deborah to Peter. "I don't think that cheer is part of his job description", whispered Peter back. As they entered the hall, Peter was amazed by the machine, how big it was. "There's the interdimensional probe, just think of a machine that will allow us to transcend the limitations of space, even time itself. If it works Tony Stark is a genius", said doctor Connors to Peter.

But all of a sudden Peter started to feel strange, it was like his emotions were getting stronger, he was craving for something but he did not know what it was, it was like something was coming to him and calling him to come to whatever it was. "Look Parker, that is Ardent Broom, his electronics company is a supplier to Stark enterprises", said doctor Connors to Peter as both of them turned around to see Ardent. "If that isn't Baron Mordo then i dont stick to walls, he must be here to use this technology to transport Dormammu to our dimension", Peter thought to himself. "Good day", said the man that was going to talk about the machine to everyone that had entered the hall, but Peter now didn't care about the interdimensional probe, he was thinking what Baron was planning and why he was feeling so strange.

12 hours erlier, the spaceship that the symbiote was on had just crashed on earth. The symbiote was finally free, as it was about to slither away, a strange man stopped it. "My Master Dormammu has granted you your freedom, but now you must serve him", said Baron as he commended a woman to walk towards the symbiote. "Eddie Brock has accepted to serve Dormammu, he waits for you at Ryker prison, take this host and go to him". The symbiote accepted this female host, but it didn't want to serve anybody or go back to Eddie, it wanted to rebond to its first love, Peter Parker. The symbiote formed a jacked and took control of the woman, "when you have bonded back to Eddie, you need to come and meet Dormammu '', Said Baron as he disappeared. The symbiote had been wandering New York for some time now looking for Peter, and when it finally sensed where he was, it went there straight away, Parker was at Stark enterprises. The symbiote reached the security where Jim was, Jim didn't like this woman, he felt like trouble followed her. As the woman went through the metal detector sensor, Jim saw that the black jacket moved, that freaked him out. "Sorry, ms, i need to search you", Jim said as he was pulling himself back together. The woman stopped and looked into jims eyes. "What is with her eyes", Jim thought as he went to search her jacket, her jacket was the only thing he wanted to search. When Jim touched the black Jacket it felt wrong, it was no material that he had ever touched in his life, then his arm was sucked into it. The symbiote didn't have the patience for this, so it bonded to Jim's arm and made him fall asleep for sometime, and when he woke up he would forget the woman wearing a black jacket.

The symbiote entered the hall and saw Peter sitting in the middle. The man had been talking for an hour about how Tony Stark wants to make life easier for everybody, Peter was feeling like he was floating, he felt so good and lustful. Peter thought it was Baron that was doing this to him, so he checked if he was still there, but he was gone. Peter was looking for Baron if he was still in the room, but it seemed that he was gone, hopefully for good. Peter saw a woman wearing a black jacket enter the hall, and as she was walking in she was looking at him, into his soul. Something was off with her jacket, it looked slimy and it was so thick. "How wasnt see suffocating from the heat", thought Peter as the two of them were staring at each other, Peter felt like the two of them were somehow linked to each other. Something made Peter want to embrace this woman, no not the woman, but the jacket. Now it hit him, it was the symbiote, it was back and it was trying to bond to him. "So that is why i feel this way, but why do i want to follow her", Peter thought to himself as the woman walked towards the line of seats that was above Peter, she sat right above Peter and Peter felt that she was looking at him, how she craved him. "Peter do you know this woman? Why is she staring at you", ask Deborah as she was getting freaked out by the woman. Peter thought for a moment what he should say to Deborah, "no, i don't know her at all, but i do regonize her from somewhere" Peter answered. As Deborah was about to say something to Peter, she felt something attach to her neck and then she felt calm, like someone was telling her not to worry about Peter and this mysterious woman. Peter expected Deborah to say something, as he looked at her she looked calm, like she was asleep. "Is the symbiote working with Baron or is it just here trying to get its revenge on me", thought Peter as he tried not to look behind him, he didn't want to see how close he is to the symbiote. It has been almost 20 minutes since the woman sat behind Peter, it felt like hours for Peter, he knew that he needed to stand up and leave. Peter felt the woman lean against his ear and whisper to him "Peter, don't you recognize us", that was it, Peter had enough of this. Peter stood up and went over Deborah's legs, he was now on his way towards the exit, he looked behind him and saw that doctor Connors paid no attention to him leaving, but he saw the woman that was with symbiote standing up.

As Peter reached the security, he saw that the entrance to the hall was closed with a Stark enterprises security gate. Peter knew that he couldn't break through the gate because there were cameras and people watching him, so he saw there was a hallway to his left that led somewhere. The symbiote saw Peter enter the hallway and it followed him there. Peter reached the end of this hallway, there were no windows that he could use to go out of, he saw that there was a janitor closet at the end, "great, of course i choose the worst path to go down, i should've just waited when the show was over", said Peter as he went inside the janitor closet and hoped there was a window inside. Peter knew that he couldnd't go back because she was following him. Peter entered the closet, it was dark and full of strange equipments, there was no window that Peter was hoping for. Peter was trapped and the only thing that he could do now was wait for the symbiote to come to him, then Peter fell on his knees from the comfortable pleasure that he had been having since the woman sat behind him, and it was growing. Peter heard the door open, he looked up and saw the woman looking at him with lust, he fought the pleasure and managed to stand up to face the woman.

"Peter don't you recognize us", said the woman again, Peter saw that the jacket was changing, it looked it was ready at any moment to jump at Peter. "Why are you doing this? I've told you that I don't want you back", Peter said, it was hard for Peter to stand, he was succumbing to the pleasure. "I did not feel this comfortable when i had the symbiote, so why am i feeling this way when i am not bonded to it", thought Peter to himself as he saw that the woman was getting closer to him. "Stay back, get away from me", Peter screamed at the woman. "Peter, let us remind you how good it feels when we are together", The woman screamed as the symbiote jumped from her jacket at Peter. Peter didn't even try to evade it, he wanted it back after all this time and now it was his change to feel it against his skin again.

The woman passed out and lay there at the floor as the symbiote was bonding to Peter, the symbiote has been starving for some time now after Peter trapped it on the spaceship, but now it had him once again. It took no time for the symbiote to cover Peter's body in its mass, Peter felt it against his face and how it ripped through his clothes, it destroyed the grey jacket that aunt May gave him, but the symbiote was more important than the jacket. Peter now was wearing nothing but the symbiote, the symbiote formed his old black suit, but now it was skin tight, it was Peter's new skin. Peter felt the symbiote tighten around him, it was painful, the best way that Peter could describe it was it was like there were thousands of little needles going inside of his skin. When the pain was over, Peter looked at his chest and saw the familiar white spider symbol, then he heard an echo in his mind. Not spiderman, not Peter, not spiderman, not Parker, Peter heard. Then he heard another echo, More power, venom, more pleasure, venom, become one, venom, BECOME VENOM. When Peter saw venom for the first time, he was horrified that he almost became that monster, but now he was craving for the symbiote to change them into venom. "Yes, We need the power, we will be unstoppable", said Peter as he gave into the symbiote. The symbiote wasted no time to start the change, it knew it was risky to bond here and now, but it didn't care because it had Peter now for itself forever. Peter felt the symbiote tighten its grip even more around his body, he saw that the white spider symbol was getting bigger and sharper, it was becoming venom's symbol and now Peter will wear it. Peter felt his hands become razor sharp claws, he was also getting bigger in height, it was strange for Peter changing so fast. As Peter was changing his personality was also changing to match venom, the symbiote was also somewhat bonding to Peter's soul.

After some time Peter's vision became better, he now sees much farther and he also sees much wider around him, his eyes are now white lighting bolts. Peter felt his new mouth appear on his face, he did not expect that having this mouth was so good, how he felt like an animal now with this new mouth. Peter watched his new serpent-like tongue come out of his mouth, then he felt his razor sharp teeth form inside his mouth. Peter wanted so much to see his reflection but there are no mirrors nearby, so he had to wait. "HAHAHAHA", Peter started to laugh at his situation that he was in now, there was no going back now (as he would ever think about doing that) as he was laughing his saliva came out of his mouth and landed on the floor, it burned through it with ease.

"THIS IS WHAT WE ALWAYS WANTED IN OUR LIFE, TO BE TOGETHER AS ONE BEING, WE ARE NO LONGER SPIDERMAN OR PETER PARKER, WE ARE VENOM! Venom screamed, their voice was just like the old venoms voice but now it had some of Peter's voice in there. As venom was about to punch through the wall to escape from Stark enterprises, they heard a voice. "Strange, Dormammu gave you a free pass to go and bond to Eddie Brock, but somehow you managed to corrupt spiderman to become one with you, interesting", Baron said as he looked at venom shocked that spiderman is dead, now it's only venom that remains and he was Dormammu servant. Venom saw how surprised Baron was, but they never accepted to serve anybody. "WE ARE VENOM! WE ARE NO PAWN TO ANYBODY. EDDIE MAY HAD ACCEPTED TO SERVE, BUT WE NEVER DID, AND TO THINK THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE US SERVE YOU IS A INSULT THAT WE CANNOT LET SLIDE, SO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU AND WHEN WE CATCH YOU WE WILL KILL YOU! Venom said as they pointed at Baron. "How dare you reject Dormammu, you will serve my master", Baron said as he watched venom punch through the wall, then jump through it and escape, to go and look for Dormammu's hideout. His master plan has failed, they may have accidentally killed spiderman, but now venom was on the loose looking for him. Baron had to do something if he didn't want his master to be angry at him, but he knew that venom was stronger than him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.1K 25
Gwen took her sweet time realizing her feelings for Miles. As she was about to confess when she discovers miles and Peni kissing. As they told her th...
10.3K 51 4
This is a story about Venom reuniting with Peter Parker. A tragedy struck between Venom and Flash Thompson. Venom had to go for help and went to Pete...
16.2K 628 11
In this universe there is a connected bond with soulmates that allows them to feel each others pain. Peter Parker finds out in the worse way possibl...
872K 16.4K 188
The What If? stories of our favorite webslinger as each chapter shows the many relationships of Peter Parker or the Amazing Spider-Man with the heroi...