Bʟʏᴛʜᴇ.

By soulmace

BLYTHE. (noun) Happiness, cheerfulness. Someone who's joyful. Zoe doesn't remember the exact date she got ill... More

Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
00 : 00. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
00 : 01. Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
00 : 02. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜɢ ɪs ᴅʀʏᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴀʜᴀʀᴀ
00 : 03. Oʀɢᴀsᴍs & Iᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
00 : 04. Nᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴡ-sᴄᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴠɪᴘᴇʀ
00 : 05. Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs
00 : 06. Mʏ ᴅ*ᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴅᴍᴏᴜᴛʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ
00 : 00. Tʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
01 : 00. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ɪs ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
02 : 00. Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴇ
03 : 00. I ɴᴇᴇᴅ Yᴏᴜ
04 : 00. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜ
05 : 00. Sᴛᴇᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀɴ
06 : 00. A sɪɴᴄᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ
07 : 00. Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?
08 : 00. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ?
09 : 00. Iᴛ's ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
10 : 00. Mʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
11 : 00. I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
Jᴀɪʟʙᴀɪᴛ .
00 : 00. Bᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.
I ʟᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɪᴅ
Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ
Wʜᴏsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ
Sᴀᴄᴄʜᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴘs.
Bʟʏᴛʜᴇ.
Dᴀʀᴋ ʜᴀʟᴠᴇs.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ.
Lɪғᴇ's ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʙ*ᴛᴄʜ
Sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Aʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ, ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ..
Lᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs.
ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ 4AM sᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ ғ*ᴄᴋs
Mʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.
Tᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴀss. Hᴜɢ ᴍᴇ.
Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ.
Dᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴏsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
I see you.
Bitter, short-lasting & bad for your health

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.

3.1K 138 54
By soulmace

Good. That way less people will try to take you away.

Miles was sure that Iris didn't mean that in any type of way other than platonic friendship but for some reason his heart jumped the slightest bit. It was for barely a second but it still jumped and it felt weird kp he couldn't recall another time when it did.

Furthermore he felt happy. Perhaps, because now he had people who were afraid of losing him. People who wanted to have him close, people who clung to him or needed him.

It wasn't like that when he was a child. No one cared about him. The kid could disappear and no one would notice back then.

He tried his best to refrain himself from smiling and yet the corners of his lips titled up as he bent forward and ruffled the woman's hair.

Iris who hadn't been looking at him, gasped and turned to shoot him a glare as she slapped his hand away.

"Stop it, dumbass. It took me the whole morning to fix my hair."

Miles cocked a brow at her. "Who did you put so much effort for?"

"My sexy imaginary boyfriend." She scoffed. "For myself, who else?"

Miles chuckled, resting his faces on his palm and grinning at her. "You know you can be really adorable at times. Almost like an angry, cute kitten trying to scratch people all the time and failing miserably."

Iris scowled, not one bit flattered by his supposed to be complement and she was about to retort something back but the sight of Miles caught her off guard.

He looked different. Strands of dirty blonde hair stubbornly falling over his handsome, well sculpted face, a sweet smile lighting up his whole face, dimples on both of his cheeks making themselves known. Casual clothes sticking to his body like second skin. She feared she was going  to go blind if she stared at such a masterpiece longer than needed.

"Hmpf, you're not that bad Miles." She murmured to herself, realizing just now that her friend was indeed good looking.

She shuddered. God was so unfair. Giving good looks to people like Miles and Sawyer. The chances of them finding girlfriends and putting their good looks to use were lower than the chances of them turning into monks.

Iris could clearly see it. These two being highly dedicated monks in a far away, well hidden temple away from humanity, clad in Roman robes and their heads shaved clean.

Heck, if Zoe didn't exist, this would've probably been Sawyer's future career.

She laughed at her own imagination and Miles rolled his eyes, ducking her in the head with the files he had been holding.

"Stop thinking weird stuff, you little witch."

"I wasn't."

"You so were. It's written all over your face. You were most likely thinking of other ways to ruin my life."

He seemed so sure and cautious it caused her to laugher louder. 

"It's not even funny." Miles grumbled. "I'm gonna die alone at this rate because of you."

"You don't need my help with that." Iris teased, grabbing Miles' cup of coffee and sucking the liquid inside with a straw, shamelessly so as Miles' smile dropped once again. Puff of smokes were coming out of the directors ears.

Meanwhile, the actors which were supposed to shoot a very romantic sex scene today had stopped moving and we're just staring at each other with wide eyes.

The cameraman scratched his head, his eyes witching from the actors to his camera screen as he patiently waited for the actors to start moving again.

He contemplated stealing the director's attention but gave up when he saw the latter passionately and childishly bickering with his friend.

"Uhm...Miles?" Crystal was the one courageous enough to call out to him.

"Miles!" She repeated, hissing while trying not to attract too much attention to herself.

More and more eyes were turning her way but none of those pairs belonged to Miles.

She silently glanced down at the guy she was on top of just in case he was trying to solve the peculiar situation they were in but the man was unbothered.

Cursing mentally, she glanced around, her face falling. She had been naked many times in the presence of many people but today she felt unusually too bare, too exposed. She could already picture the rumors which were going to spread soon.

Taking in a deep breath, she clenched her fists which were resting on the guy's chest and called out to Miles softly at first but then shouted when he didn't hear her.

"Dammit, Miles! Stop flirting with your girlfriend and pay attention here you, f*cker! Can't you see I'm struggling here?"

Her angry shout attracted the attention of everyone around, something which she wanted to avoid.

"We're not flirting!"

"She's not my girl."

Both of them spoke in unison, disgust distorting their features.

"I don't give a flying f*ck what you two are. Just come and help me." Crystal cried out, unshed tears glistening in her eyes. 

Miles noticing the seriousness of the situation, approached her, his eyes searching for the problem.

"What's wrong?"

"They haven't been moving for a while." The cameraman butted in.

"Why are you telling me now?!" Miles glowered.

The cameraman didn't reply. He just shrugged his shoulders, wishing he could have a smoke. Sadly, Blythe, his smoking body and a generous source of good cigarettes, was nowhere in sight today.

"I'm stuck." Crystal whispered, her whole face flushing.

Miles stared at her dumbfounded. "What do you mean you're stuck?"

"We can't move, dude. We're stuck together." The actor added, sounding less worried than Miles.

Question marks began to float around Miles' head at their vague replies.

Iris, curious and attentive, had caught on the way Crystal tried to get up but ended up sitting on the man flinching each time.

A bulb lit up above her head and she pulled on Miles' sleeves like a little kid wishing to show something to their parents.

When Miles turned to her expectantly, she opened her mouth to speak.

"You dumb b*tch!"

Of course, she also wasn't going to miss a golden opportunity to mess with her newly made friend.

"The penis! It's stuck."

Miles blinked down at her for a while, his brain finding difficulty in processing the ridiculous statement she'd just said and then he laid his eyes on where the two actors were joined and his jaw dropped.

"Huh? Wha-... How? The f*ck?"

He waited for Crystal to tell Iris she'd seen way too much weird, sh*tty, perverted porn but the girl just lowered her head in shame instead.

"Is it really stuck?" Miles asked in bewilderment and Crystal nodded her head.

Silence fell.

Miles wasn't sure how to react. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He was waiting for Crystal to laugh at his face and tell him this was a joke but she didn't.

Instead she looked down in embarrassment while the people around them began to murmur among themselves.

Look at that. Even someone like her could feel shame and embarrassment even after so long of working for this sort of industry.

So why were these people surrounding her like she was an animal in a zoo, displayed for their enjoyment instead of a human with feelings?

Why were they talking so loudly? So that she could hear all that they were saying about her? We're they being generous? Knowing what they say about you is better than obsessing over what people think of you when you don't know, right? Right?

Could Miles even be angry at these people and order them to stop?

Once upon a time before knowing Zoe and Sawyer he had been just as careless and cruel as them.

He watched the girls he worked with for hours but he never saw them. He never saw the struggle, discomfort, pain, displeasure they were feeling.

You could think he considered these girls inhumane. In his mind, unconsciously, he believed these girls didn't care about what others thought of them. They wouldn't care if you insulted them, called them names, talked about them, treated them like objects. Never did Miles even think of helping them.

These girls, they had brought it upon themselves. Didn't they know what it's like to work here? Didn't they expect things to turn out this way? That's right. This was their choice. They were aware of the circumstances. He found it hard to pity them when they acted the way they did.

That was until Zoe showed up and crashed every belief he had into tiny pieces. Such a destructive force she was. People must fear someone like her. That girl, she could turn your world upside down with just a stare. What even was she?

Zoe might think that Miles was the one who helped her but in fact she was the one who unconsciously offered her hand for him to hold. She gave him a pair of eyes to see the world differently and pulled him out of a dark cage he had been stuck in. Zoe, she was the family he never had.

"Everyone leave! We're done for today." Miles' voice boomed and everyone was startled.

At first no one moved but soon people began to pack their things while there were still some people who wished to stay.

Are you sure, director? Maybe we can help?

He wanted to laugh at their faces and maybe punch a few others. Help? When you were snickering just a few moments ago at someone's misfortune?

Miles didn't know whether he was overreacting or not. Maybe he had no right to be angry at these people. It was natural they would react like this. They were human after all but still Crystal's sad face and the tears fighting to spill down her cheeks were a good fuel to his anger.

"Hey, it's fine. I'll fix this." He reassured Crystal with a sweet smile and she nodded her head, her whole body visibly relaxing.

"Thanks."

"How did this happen?" Iris muttered while Miles grasped Crystal's sides and tried to pull her up.

The woman hissed in pain and Miles immediately released her.

"Careful. You might break his d*ck." Iris warned.

The face of the male actor who had been rather fine up until now crumbled and he finally looked alarmed.

"Is that possible?"

Iris nodded her head, proud of the information she had. She almost resembled Zoe when Zoe was about to say something super smart out of no where to make you seem like an absolute fool without a comeback.

"D*cks break really easily actually. Didn't you know?"

... Of course, Zoe never had such useless information occupy that genial sick brain of hers either.

The man turned pale in fear and Miles was filled with sweet satisfaction.

"Does it hurt?"

"it hurts a lot."

"How do you know?" Miles joined the ridiculously dumb conversation.

"I broke my imaginary d*ck once."

"Let me guess. While having sex with that imaginary boyfriend of yours."

"How did you know?" She gasped dramatically, trying to lit up the mood.

The only thing she was achieving was proving Miles that she had a few screws loose.

God have mercy for this impure child. Show her the right road.

...Says a porn director.

"I hope it does break. That way this bastard can learn a lesson." Miles barked at the man who exposed to the scary gaze of the director looked like a little kitten in front of a hungry tiger.

"What did I do? This isn't my fault."

"You dare talk back?" Miles gasped in disbelief. "Of course it's your fault! You probably put it in wrong you damn amateur! You should be ashamed to call yourself a man. Who the f*ck hired you?"

The man was about to say "you" but shut his mouth. He'd be teared into pieces by this mad man if he did. He had been warned by many people of the famous director's bad temper.

If this guy said it was your fault then it was your fault.

Iris saw the poor little puppy's pride get beaten into a pulp by Miles' harsh words as she called the ambulance.

"Don't take it personal, sweetheart. He's usually grumpy plus the girl your little friend got stuck into is his friend."

The young man nodded his head not one bit reassured by what Iris said.

While waiting for the ambulance, Miles covered Crystal up and began to pace back and forth, stopping only to shoot a filthy glare at the unknown man.

His day was completely ruined. He just wished to go home and collapse on his bed and not wake up for the rest of his life.

Crystal didn't look any better than him. She most likely felt worse considering she'd just broken up with someone and was still suffering from a bad hangover.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for the ambulance to come. Miles found a new target for his anger and frustration.

The man made sure to terrorize the paramedics as they tried their best to place the two unfortunate people inside the ambulance.

Crystal grasped Miles sleeve as they passed, alarmed. "You're coming with me, right?"

Poor girl didn't want to be alone. Miles couldn't do anything but nod his head and step inside, Iris following behind.

Later after a few questions it was found out that the man's piercing was stuck inside thanks to an IUD.

All this thanks to a piercing.

The man wanted to shrink and run off somewhere under Miles' heated gaze.

"Why the f*ck would you need a piercing on there you edgy little sh*t? Couldn't you do anywhere else?" Was what his eyes were saying but Miles remained silent instead thinking of ways to ban pierced actors from his channel.

......

"Say it again! I dare you." Sawyer grinned like a predator, approaching his prey.

Zoe, who was gripping his desk with both of her hands, had nowhere to go nor did she want to go anywhere. Leaving now meant admitting defeat so to her bad luck she had to face the stubborn man in front of her.

"You heard me. I'll leave you."

Hazel to blue met defiantly as Zoe refused to back down even though for some reason she felt like she was going to lose this argument.

"And what will you do after leaving me? Where will you go?" The corner of his lips tilted up the tiniest bit mockingly.

The smoking hot bastard was enjoying cornering her much more than he should.

Zoe couldn't respond so the only thing she did was grit her teeth. They both knew the answer to that pretty well.

She was going nowhere. She couldn't go anywhere where he wasn't. This man was the air she needed to breath. The blood pumping in her veins, making sure her body functioned still. All of the reasons her heart was still beating.

She could've been breathing before meeting him but she wasn't alive.

Two buttons of his dress shirt were unbuttoned before he finally reached her and the heart he played such a huge part in keeping alive, got off the rails.

Zoe's breath hitched as she stared up at his face. His comforting fresh scent blessing her nostrils. His body so close yet still not touching her.

Dear heavens, he was way too perfect and beautiful. Someone like him shouldn't even be alive. He was the sort of man legends were made for. A masterpiece God oh so carefully had crafted. Someone made to be in famous paintings, sculptures. He was just way too otherworldly.

And he had given himself to her freely, without asking for anything back, carelessly.

Zoe couldn't decided whether he was a curse or a blessing.

Strands of starry black hair fell over his face and her gers twitched to reach out and touch him or play with his hair.

He, as if having read her mind, do so firs. He leaned down, impossibly close while his fingers grazed her cheek softly as she caressed her soft skin.

"Do you think you'll find another man? Will you find someone to replace me?" He murmured, sounding genuinely curious.

No. Of course not. Never. No one. No one could replace you. No one could be you. You. You. Perhaps, you were an existence made just for me. My piece of paradise in the hell I was born. Mine.

Be it now, years later, decades later, centuries later, no one can simply have me as you do.

"Do you think that man will be able to make you feel the same way I do?" Sawyer continued to ask his rhetoric questions.

The hand which was lovingly caressing her cheek trailed down until it reached her neck and he wrapped his long fingers around her pretty little neck, feeling her quickening pulse under his fingertips.

"Will he know what makes you feel good?" His other hand paid careful attention to her puckered ni*ples through the fabric of his jacket.

Agonizing, slow circles tortured her buds, causing her to squirm, leaning more into the table for support.

"Sawyer!" Was all she could say. She meant it to be a warning but embarrassingly, the sounds escaping past her throat were moans of pleasure only.

Sawyer groaned in approval. "God, the way you say my name."

He leaned down and kissed the corner of her lips as a reward, while one of his hands trailed down to grasp her thigh, pull her up and place her on top of the table.

"You think you'll say his name the same way you do mine? You think you'll be able to scream his name louder?"

The hand that had gripped her thigh sneaked up skillfully and goosebumps rose all over the skin his hand touched.

Beads of sweat dripped down between the valley of her breasts as she waited in anticipation the moment his fingers were going to reach her dripping, aching heat. She even titled her hips the slightest, being in too check discomfort and sweet pain. She needed some friction. She needed to be touched. She needed him.

"F*ck, you're so f*cking wet, angel." He grunted as he finally found her sweet dripping lips, ready to wrap around his length and suck him in her heaven. "Do you think you'll be so ready and greedy for that man too?"

Just the way he knew, his skillful fingers caused havoc on her core.

"Sawyer, please!" Zoe begged in a whisper.

However, her begs today did nothing. He didn't wish to hear her begging for his touch today. There was something else he wished to hear from her lips.

"I can't do it Zoe." He mumbled against her skin as he planted kisses all over her collarbone and chest. "I can't leave you and find someone else. Can't see you with someone else. Can't stay away from you."

I'm crazy for you.

All I can think of is you.

All I care about is you.

All I worry about is you.

All I need is you.

I can't leave you and find someone else. No one's gonna be you.

"Don't you get how impprtant you are to me to let you leave so easily now that I've got you? You're the only one I see. The only woman who exists in my world. It's only you. Always has been. Always will be. How many times do I have to tell you that? I can't let you go."

Up until now Zoe hadn't quite realized that she was the only human being in this planet this man cared about and that wasn't going to change.

Having studied psychology for a while now, Zoe was aware that feelings fade over time.

According to researches done the feeling of limerence can last for weeks or decades, although most people start to feel its decline within a year or two of starting a romantic relationship. As people form a lasting romantic bond, dopamine and norepinephrine stop flowing. They're replaced by hormones associated with social bonding, like oxytocin.

In the first stages of a romantic relationship, the brain reacts to your partner as if they're a drug and as your relationship deepens, the brain reacts to your partner as it would to a loving companion—with feelings of calm, warmth, and security.

Zoe always thought that this feelings Sawyer held for her would vanish with time. Why you say? Because he had seen who she really was. He had witness her dark, cruel world. Had seen what she'd done to be where she was today and most of all he had suffered for her. Had hurt himself for her.

She always feared that whatever he felt for her would turn into hate sooner or later. That he'd loath her for all that she couldn't give him. This man hadn't experienced one, normal, happy day and that was because of her.

How come he still didn't hate her?

And right now, as she was being held in his strong arms tightly, almost desperately and he touched her like he was afraid she'd disappear. Like a little child holding onto what he loved dearly with tears streaming down his face.

She noticed it then. Fear. He was afraid. Terrified. The mere thought of a day without her again terrified him more than death.

She didn't mean what she'd said. She only threatened him because she wanted him gone from this hateful place. How could she mean it?

But to Sawyer it didn't matter whether she meant it or not. He wasn't taking any chances.

As soon as she threatened she'd leave, images of that dirty, empty, cold room evaded his brain. He saw a little boy with ripped clothes, blankly staring at nothing as he struggled to remember the pretty face of his angel.

Each day, a piece was ripped away and her face gradually blurred with time till the point he had forgotten exactly what she looked like.

What was holding his sanity intact was slowly being taken away from him by Lady time while the little monsters hiding on the shadows patted his back and whispered to him that it was okay. That he should let her go. That she wasn't real, she was just a sweet, mean dream.

He wasn't going back there again. Never.

He was never going back to a time where he wasn't sure whether the woman in front of him was real or not.

Even to this day he was scared he was dreaming of her. The little angel with a warm smile and comforting embraces and her sweet voice, soft skin and flushed cheeks. The angel with long, curly hair and oceanic blue eyes, specifically made to hypnotize and drown people like mermaids. The one with plump, pink lips that always found itself on his cheeks and arms that would wrap around him like a shield. How could he not think of her as a dream?

Someone like him simply didn't deserve this magnificent, mesmerizing creature to be real with him.

One day Life was going to wrap her arms around the angel's neck, rest her head on top of the angel's head and smile pitifully at the running boy trying to reach for the Life's child.

The boy was going to run and scream at Life to give his angel back. Then Life was going to say:

My child is tired.

The park filled with flowers the boy and his angel always visited was going to disappear and the ground under they feet would turn into a deep red.

The boy would stop on his tracks in horror, his eyes fixated on his angel's arms.

Scars which she was going to get in the future embellished her arms and blood flew down her arms like a waterfall, covering the ground until soil couldn't be seen anymore. Then tears would cascade down the angel's cheeks relentlessly, tirelessly, without stopping. Tears which the angel never managed to cry. The familiar smile the boy was used to was no longer going to be there and the lovely, cheerful girl was going to be sucked out until only her shell was left.

And Life, whose smile never vanished, was going to stare at her, caging the angel in her tight embrace and do nothing as the boy screamed and begged for his angel to be saved.

What a pitiful sight. The present which she had gifted this world with wasn't valued. Wasn't wanted. All Life could do was take back what she'd given.

Haven't you selfishly kept her alive for too long?

Don't you see? My child is tired. She wishes to rest.

Hasn't she saved you enough times? What do you want more?

And then his angel was going to disappear and he was going to wake up in a world where she didn't exist.

Voices which the boy didn't recognize would began to whisper in his ears. Order him. Taunt him. Torment him.

You're too late.

It's too late now.

There's nothing you can do. You're useless. No matter how much you try.

Let her go.

"I know what you're thinking." Sawyer pulled back from Zoe and began to hurriedly unbutton his dress shirt, throwing the thing on the ground.

"You don't think I can help you."

Zoe said nothing, not admitting or denying anything.

"I'm not a child anymore, Zoe." He said through gritted teeth as he took care of the pieces of clothing covering her too, taking them off her and throwing them to the ground. "Do I look like a kid to you?"

Her eyes traveled all over his glorious body at his question. From his well sculpted, handsome face down to his collarbone, chest and toned stomach. Tattoos covering most of the surface, hiding ugly old scars as much as they could.

"No. No, you don't." She whispered, her hand reaching out to touch him, drawn to him like a magnet.

"Then, don't stop me from helping you."

Don't fight alone. I'm here too.

"No one can hurt me, Zoe." No one but you.

Zoe helped Sawyer unfasten his belt and she spread her legs to accommodate him as he stepped closer, holding his length on his hand. Both of their bodies shaking from pent up tension and intense frustration and arousal.

Zoe gasped as the head of his c*ck met her pulsing c*it, squirming while she tried to move her hips desperately as Sawyer stayed unmoving.

"Didn't we promise we'd face everything together when we were kids?"

"We were only kids-" she growled in exasperation, glaring at her man who wanted to argue in the middle of a most needed mind-blowing f*cking session.

"I don't care. We still promised." Sawyer bit back childishly, stepping back together with his big, intense pleasure-inducing c*ck.

Zoe growled, wishing to slap his handsome face for torturing her like this and also kiss him till they were both out of breath.

"Alright, alright! We promised. Come here. I need you."

Sawyer has planned to resist her until she promised to obey and let him help her but how could he say no to her?

He closed the distance between them and their mouths collided, hungry- starving for each other. Their tongues tangled together, dancing, battling. Moans of pleasure escaped from their lips as they got drunk in each other.

Her hands found his length and directed it to her entrance and he, too starved for her didn't hesitate to thrust forward and find himself home.

Both of them moaned in unison.

The world around them disappeared, the outside noise was silenced until all they could hear was their heavy breaths, grunts of pleasure and escelerating heartbeats as he poured his frustration into his hard thrusts and her body took all he had to give.

Beads of sweat dropped down their chests, pulse quickened, heartbeat drummed on their ears loud and clear. Her back arched and long legs wrapped around his waist, trying to pull him as close as possible.

Shivers running up and down spines, gasps and groans echoing each time he found that sweet spot deep inside her.

Sawyer grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them over her head as he blanketed her body with his, goosebumps dotting her skin due to the cold surface of the table.

That's when his eyes caught sight of the cuts on her wrists and the dried blood.

He stopped moving only for a second.

The mocking voices were heard louder than ever. The cut on her wrists sneering at him.

Useless.

What can you do for her?

No matter how hard you try or what you do, there are always new cuts and scars appearing on her.

Terror gripped him by the throat to look at the writhing angel beneath him together.

His thrusts grew more vicious and fast. Her screams louder. His grip on her tighter.

Don't leave. A little soft voice begged somewhere but the words didn't reach the girls ears.

Don't go. Pleasure began to build up and Zoe gripped whatever she could as her whole body trembled.

She was close. Oh so close. She couldn't possible have seen that her boy was slipping far away little by little.

Please, stay with me. I'm sorry. I can't let you go. I can't.

Sawyer wished to say something but he couldn't speak. Just like when he was a little helpless boy, his voice had abandoned him.

Even then he was so helpless. There were so many things he'd wished to say to her back then, when she was crying in his lap, asking if she wasn't lovable, if she had done a mistake.

Even now that he'd gained his voice back, he was still unable to tell her what he wanted to.

I want to stay with you. It doesn't matter if it will hurt or not. If I will die or not. That's why, don't feel guilty or be afraid for my safety. I can't just live you alone.

He was choking. His whole body tensed and his heart ached so bad, he was sure it was going to burst.

His hips moved on their own just to give her pleasure, to take her away from everything and everyone else even if just for a moment.

She looked so pretty under him with skin flushed, hairs sprawled everywhere on his desk, lips parted allowing soft moans and his whispered name to come out. There was no trace of worry or sadness in her when they made love together.

I live for you. I breath for you. I was born for you.

Sawyer wasn't sure whether what he felt for her was love or sick obsession.  He'd never experienced love. He didn't know what love was, what it felt like. But whatever it was, whether being it healthy or toxic, right or wrong- he wasn't going to stop feeling this way.

He was going to feel this deeply for this woman till he no longer existed. He had already given up being normal, living normally, loving someone normally.

All he cared about was this woman. He was going to hug her tightly despite her being broken into tiny little sharp pieces which cut deep. It didn't matter. She could make him bleed as much as she wanted until she longer liked the sight of blood flowing out of someone's skin when she was sad.

Zoe cried out as she was pushed over the edge, trembling, shaking, panting, covered in sweat and specks of pleasure buzzing all over her body. A contented smile lighting up her face.

She was thrown back on earth and opened her eyes when Sawyer didn't react but he kept trembling.

"Sawyer...?" She furrowed her brows as she stood on her elbows, squinting to see his face under the strands of hair hiding him.

The man kept murmuring something too quiet for her to hear.

Don't leave me.

Don't leave me.

Stay with me. Please. I'll do anything.

"Don't leave." His voice finally came back, gravy, rough as if he hadn't talked for years.

Zoe's eyes widened as she finally realized how much her words had impacted him.

Didn't she know they weren't normal people? Had she forgotten what they'd gone through?

Both of them were so far broken, everything seemed like a threat. They were little, scarred children into adults' bodies who needed reassurance every day.

"Don't leave me." He murmured once more, finally looking at her.

Right now, he didn't look like the scary, austere, invisible man strong enough to bring the world to their knees.

No, he was a little boy. Her little boy asking his angel to stay.

A tear fell down her cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him with all the strength she could master until his body stopped trembling.

All of his demons, whispering poisonous words in his ears, glared at her and reluctantly stepped back, away from him.

They hid back in the shadows and observed the little kids holding onto each other for dear life.

Observing and waiting for the time they were alone alone again.

Soon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Firstly, this chapter is unedited  (when has it ever been?) so please ignore the mistakes or point them out kindly.

Second of all, to everyone who likes to do covers, I'd love it if you did one for this book. For some reason I'm never happy with the covers I do myself. I'm not sure why.

And lastly, I hope my babies liked this chapter. Please do tell what you think so far? What do you think will happen? (':

Don't forget to like, comment or follow if you like my work.

Love you all lots. Hope you have a great week. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 107 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...
845 598 50
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ..." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ y/n l/n wasn't exactly the brightest girl, always seeking adventure, leading her to occasionally wander...
626K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
582 30 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...