His Obsession (COMPLETED)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word lo... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you like this book....
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR

Chapter 8

6.7K 255 138
By WrittenByKalifa

After work Amiyah thought that she deserved some time for self care so her relaxed her in a bubble bath as she wore a face mask and listened to music.

As she hummed to the music, her cell phone rang. She looked over at it and it was Dominic, so she just let it ring. The phone stopped ringing and he called again right after, so she answered it.

"I am trying to relax", Amiyah said.

"I'm outside", he said.

"Outside? For what?", she asked.

"Hey I gotta stay somewhere for tonight", he said.

"A hotel?", she said.

"Booked. And I'm not staying no where else less have 3 stars", he said.

"Oh my gosh. You know you have another friend you can go bother", she said.

"But that other friend, isn't my best friend", he said. "Well best friend that's a female"

"What about you best friend that's a male?", she asked.

"Out of town", he said. "Hey, I thought I told you to get the bolt lock fixed or replaced. The bottom lock ain't shit. Anybody can come in your house Miyah"

"I'm going to get it changed. I just kept forgetting", Amiyah said. "Besides, no break-ins so far right?", she asked jokingly with a chuckle.

"That's not funny", he said.

"I know", she said was she stopped smiling.

"Where you at?", he asked. "I'm downstairs"

"You're in the house?", Amiyah questioned.

"I told you anybody can break in, as long as they got a card or something", he said.

Amiyah sighs.

"I'm going to Lowe's in the morning to buy a new one for you and I'll replace it", he said. "But Just come down whenever. I'm going to kick my feet up and watch TV. You know make myself at home"

Amiyah chuckled. "You are something else you know that?", she said.

Dominic chuckled.

Amiyah hung up the phone and went to drain the water. She grabbed her towel and stood up and wrapped it around her. As she got out, her phone rang again and this time it was Lamar.

"Hello", she said after answering the phone.

"Hey, just calling to check on you", he said.

"Thank you", she said with a smile. "But I'm fine. I know you probably feel bad about today and well that wasn't your fault"

"Yea, I'm sorry about that", he said.

"It's okay. Really", she said.

"So, um what are you up to?", he asked as he looked at his computer and zoomed in on Dominic in the living.

"Well, I was taking a bath due to all the stress I've been dealing with this week but my friend decided to come into town", she said.

"Oh that's nice. If you wanna reschedule dinner for tomorrow so you and her can hang out then that's cool", he said.

"It's actually a him", she said. "He's just going to spend the night here and we go to the baby shower in the after noon and then he's leaving"

"He's spending the night?", he asked.

"Yea. He'll be on couch", she said.

Lamar got quiet.

"Hello?", she said.

"I'm here", he said. "I just don't know if I like that"

"Well, Lamar he has been my friend for years. If we wanted each other, something would've happened by now and it hasn't because we are just friends and honestly Lamar, me and you aren't even a couple yet because you haven't even asked me", she said as she hinted at him for him to ask her.

"Right. Because I was going to do that tomorrow", he said. "But I guess ill do it now. Amiyah, it's been a month of getting to know you and so far I'm loving every bit of you inside and out. I'd love to call you mine and for you to be my girlfriend. Will you?"

Amiyah smiled a little. "...I'd love to, too. So yes", she said.

Lamar was quiet for a moment. He tried to keep his calm about another man being in her house, so he left it alone because he didn't wanna mess things up.

"But I am going to get ready for bed. I will talk to you tomorrow", she said.

"Okay", Lamar said. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight", Amiyah said.

Amiyah hung up the phone and washed her mask off her face and moisturized her face and body. After that she put some clothes on and went downstairs.

Dominic looked at her. "Well if it isn't lil ugly", he said.

PICTURE OF DOMINIC

"Fuck you", she said.

Dominic chuckled as he got up and put his arms out for a hug. "Come here", he said.

Amiyah walked to him and they hugged and Amiyah pulled away. "So, how was your trip here?", she asked as she sat down on her leg facing wear Dominic was about to sit.

"Alright", he said as he sat down next to her. "How is the whole dating things going?"

"Well, we're done talking and now we are a couple", Amiyah said.

"Wow", he said. "Good job"

"That sounded like you are so excited for me", she said sarcastically.

Dominic smiled. "What? I am", he said.

"I guess I'm not that ugly after all", she said.

"Yea, you're far from it", he said.

Amiyah hit him on his arm.

Dominic touched where she hit. "Hey, what I say?",
he asked. "I meant like your beautiful"

"Oh, I thought you were saying that I'm worst than ugly", she said.

Dominic chuckled. "No", he said.

"...wait did you just call me beautiful", Amiyah asked.

"Yea. But don't get too cocky", Dominic said.

Amiyah chuckled. "...you know what, when are you going to find somebody", she asked.

Dominic was quiet for a moment. "...I did, but she found somebody else", he said.

"Aww, I'm sorry", she said. "The right one will come, trust me"

Dominic looked at her and nod.

"But I am about to go to sleep", she said. "I just came down to talk to you. You know where everything is at, don't hesitate to use it"

"Alright", he said.

Amiyah got up and walked to the stairs and he walked her. He always had a little crush on Amiyah but he thought that she was wifey material and he wasn't ready to be tied down. He was still in his "playa" phase and didn't want to mess things up between them.

Dominic put his his feet on the coffee table and watched TV.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 144 33
Red is 22 years old dealing with a childhood memory that has afflicted her for life. The only person that was there for her was Blue. At the Age of...
34.2K 1.5K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...
14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
434 141 22
โœงโœงA DARK REVENGE ROMANCE โœงโœง He leaned in ,our faces so close .He raised my chin so I can meet his stare ." Amore , you started it and I'll end it w...