๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ

1.1K 66 34
By rDec123

"M-Mm~ w-we're in an elevator, pleas—" His words got smothered within Jungkook's mouth when they reattached their lips.

Taehyung grappled to keep his breath steady, or breathe at all, as Jungkook kept tugging at his hips to keep him in place since he was squirming everywhere. Taehyung retreated just a centimeter of his lips to get his point across, but Jungkook was insistent.

"Just a minute," Jungkook urged in a stuffy breath, Taehyung got the memo, briefly smirking, he allowed the man to immediately insert his tongue back in. He sort of wanted to take the risk, considering there was no security camera according to Jungkook.

The motions to their bodies were unholy, chests dancing against each other, a lot to unpack. The heat of Jungkook's hands grazed all over Taehyung's waist, grooving the curve and the steep of his ass.

And Taehyung's fumbling hands were wrinkling up Jungkook's jacket, arms wrapped around his shoulders, tiptoeing to gain deeper access into his mouth. Certainly, they were acting like nothing more than two bitches-in-a-heat.

Don't worry, no one was stripping, everything was kid-friendly.

Until— Jungkook's vigorous hands grasped Taehyung's hips and slammed his back against the elevator wall in a harsh manner.

"Hmph!" Taehyung gasped, even his gasp was muffled. Damn it, the compartment almost rocked, though they were too busy making out to care.

When Taehyung was crashed, his tight asscheeks thawed right against the wall, somewhat replicating balloons. Inflated against the mirror reflection, too? It was difficult for Jungkook to shun, to shun that ass. Don't be impressed, it was obvious Taehyung's ass excelled any women Jungkook had ever met or ever had the chance to touch. A gorgeous ass for a gorgeous face.

Jungkook almost felt fortunate to have discovered someone like this. These kinds of people were— inexistent, fictional, or mythical. Someone or something only a daydreamer could perceive.

Was Jungkook going insane? Was Taehyung even real? Perhaps he was so mentally deranged than he thought from everything that his brain invented an impossibly doll-like boy for him.

"Mmm~ do I— haa...taste like m-mashed potatoes?" Taehyung comically inquired, joining his forehead with Jungkook's, the tip of their noses touching as they breathed each other's oxygen, through their ajar lips. Their eyes were raptly challenging each other.

No, that couldn't be it, Jungkook can feel everything, everything was real, so real in fact, he was nearly frightened.

"Hmm~ you also taste like steak," Jungkook gave Taehyung's puffy, faultless cheek a moist kiss. How sweet, what contradicting affection.

Taehyung made a weird guttural noise from that, his palms roaming up to cup Jungkook's neck, making himself submissive by compressing his clavicle in, arching his ass out for Jungkook to seize it better and press his groin back into his. Jungkook's knee began to slide between his legs, Taehyung legit took it as a sign to ride it.

Taehyung whimpered uncontrollably nonstop due to how sensual and addictive Jungkook's knee felt against his crotch.

The way Jungkook repositioned his sex partner for the sake of purchasing his own pleasure made Taehyung turned the fuck on. It was eager of him, how coarse and unbothered by the other's unnecessary 'sensitivity' within this intercourse.

Sure, most submissive would feel objectified, but to Taehyung? Nah, the boy was kinky and we've already established that fact. Sex had always been a thing he resided by, Jungkook was a once-in-a-lifetime accomplishment, he wouldn't idle by any chances even if they were to do it at a funeral.

Clearly, Taehyung knew the catchphrase to this interesting parallel, whatever Jungkook was, that: if you can't escape the beast at its most hungry moments, then die.

"We're gonna get interrupted again, y'know?" Taehyung said breathlessly, sloppily smooching around Jungkook's soft lips.

"If someone walks in right now, you're coming to my house." Jungkook's wicked hand glided down his body, catching him off guard— not until he lifted one of his thighs in midair, encouraging Taehyung to coil his thigh around Jungkook's waist.

"Fuck..." Taehyung cursed. When he felt their dicks humped against each other, just Jungkook managing to support his leg by gripping the underside of his thigh alone was enough to fuck him over already, now that he declared something so suggestive, so brazen...

"Mmph! Don't kid around, I might be a serial killer for all you know."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook's hot and slithery fingers were feeling the inner of his thigh, sending a ticklish sensation down the pit of his stomach, boiling his insight. "Kill me if you're not satisfied, but I doubt I'd die."

"And— w-why's that?" Taehyung attempted to muster. Jungkook leaned into his ear once more, Taehyung's newly found weakness.

"B'cause, baby boy, I'll fuck your ass so good you'll forget why you were even there in the first place." His hoarse, deepened voice was in max volume again, causing all the hair on Taehyung's body to jolt, and to make matters worse, Jungkook slicked his tongue up his earlobe.

Taehyung's nether lip quivered, he could hear himself whimpering thanks to the vibration of his throat, shifting a bit to place his thigh more accessibly onto Jungkook's palm. "S-S-Shit...r-really?"

"Yeah 'really'. You down, slut?" Taehyung sunk his plump lip between his front teeth, gnawing it to bite back a smile as he scanned Jungkook's eyes for any pretext.

He saw none of that, Jungkook was only smirking, his blazing eyes glued to his. Taehyung gulped, eventually becoming aware of the fact that everything Jungkook does will never ever be a pretext, his actions will always be sincere and raw from the bottom of his cold, dead heart. That, of course, if it wasn't to oppose Taehyung's beliefs.

— DING!

"I'm down," The elevator's ding chimed the moment Taehyung retorted, interrupting them.

"Oop— that's not my floor. Someone's coming in," Taehyung stated.

Jungkook was keen enough to instantaneously unhand him,  dropping him unceremoniously, then hurried to the opposite corner of the compartment. Taehyung yelped a bit, almost dropping on his knees until his hand found a way to brace his balance against the handrail of the box.

The automatic door unlatched to unveil two very young female employees, they were chattering amongst themselves until their eyes met the two men, evaluating Taehyung and Jungkook.

One man with matted wavy hair, hiding in the corner and clinging onto the handrail. And another man with sweaty parted hair standing with his hands digging into his trouser's pockets.

They were five feet apart because they were not gay.

The ladies gaped for a second, then at each other, manifesting in telepathy. They stepped inside and frozen between them, timidly staggering around once the entry started to close.

The two young ladies, which Jungkook recognized in an instant were those "beneficially hired" women by that pug-faced fucker he fired this morning. In inches of high heels and leather skirts and satin blouses, very NSFW. Well, Jungkook shouldn't be one to say.

To be precise, bet they were already aware of the title Jeon Jungkook being their boss and all, however, not a lot of rookies around here were aware that this sexy, macho, and beautiful creature was him, abiding in their presence, gracing them.

Well, generally, many employees themselves who had worked here for long can't really fathom Jungkook's physical appearance that all too well, as he would always decline a reveal. Why? That remained a mystery, it seems.

Legitimately, these rookies shouldn't even be here right now, everyone, even newcomers, should know that the middle elevator was exclusively curbed for Jungkook and his secretaries.

Oh, that was why he was so optimistic about it, promising they wouldn't get caught and insisted on fucking Taehyung right then and there. Horny assholes.

But all jokes aside, the tension in the compartment pretty much sums it up, these two gentlemen were striking supermodels transmigrated from another dimension or some sort.

The boy with black permed locks in a purple tee shirt was busy eyeing his own reflection, nibbling his inner cheek. Yeah, that one, what the fuck was he made of? What planet was he from? He looked like a real anime character.

"Ahem!" Jungkook cleared his throat, both Taehyung and the girls cocked their heads towards him. Only to have Taehyung realize that he was acting suspiciously, embarrassed, then jerked his head away.

"Your floor, ladies?" Jungkook interposed in a solemn tone.

They almost squealed, one of them checking their boss out with a hysterical expression whilst the other managed to rally, "F-Forty-five."

Jungkook swiftly moved over to jam his thumb onto the requested button. Being obvious got them wondering what these men's business in Jeon Enterprise was.

The ladies estimated whether or not they should speak to them before the chances dissipate. Maybe, ask for their contact information so they could grab coffee sometime? Or something? Go on group dates? Blah, blah.

Cringe.

Taehyung hadn't acknowledged their attention, it was as good as unbelievable. But really, though, he was not gazing at himself to avoid anyone and minding his own existence, he was merely examining Jungkook through the reflection. Creep alert.

And Jungkook noticed it, smirking, he fished his phone out.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Me:
Stop creeping.
Creep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Taehyung was slackly pressing his cheek against the mirror, about to hum a nursery rhyme again like a distracted child with his doe-like eyes. Until he felt a shudder in his sweatpants, startled and a tad bit aroused due to the tingle, he flinched, then picked up his phone.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kim Taehyung:
Sorry, ur just so sexy right now

Me:
Why

Kim Taehyung:
Cuz this is so exciting
My heart is beating
Hiding like this

Me:
The feeling is mutual

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Taehyung paused, glancing from his phone at Jungkook who gladly did the same, exchanging naughty looks. The only difference was Jungkook's smug expression. For some reason, Taehyung looked genuinely exasperated, fingers began typing aggressively.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kim Taehyung:
Text me ur address pussy

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jungkook snorted as if to laugh, making himself known, alarming the two other clueless outsiders in the same claustrophobic space as them.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Me:
I got you
[Attachment sent]

Kim Taehyung:
U live in a fucking penthouse??
Damn
Oh my floor gotta go
Seen at 3:02

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jungkook was too intrigued in their digital chitchat to realize the common chime of the elevator on floor G. Verifying the door opened to exhibit the foyer dome's interior, Taehyung strolling with his hips swaying, mainly performing such a seductive act for the very man he had been courting.

It was considered to be over for now, and Jungkook scowled. It always ended on an awkward chronicle, he felt so exhausted.

Why did they work for sex? Wasn't the sole purpose of this whole interaction was so they could evade any commitment from the start? The whole intent of exchanging contact information from the start?

However, much to everyone's surprise, Taehyung stopped in his track, turning around and facing them, arms folded behind his back. He waved at Jungkook, fingers wiggling as he mouthed "see you" then continued on his way, in front of everyone.

Jungkook couldn't help but simper to himself, ignoring the ululates from literally anyone else, because it's only for them to know.

Ah, yes. It made sense why, now.

First and foremost, they weren't even committing to anything, they wanted to touch each other, simple as that. Of course, the labor had to be prepped. Of course, their reputations were gambled; their aim of pride, and most importantly, their lives.

This was a forbidden fruit encounter, not a hookup or your "ordinary" affair. This was priceless, no gold or diamonds can buy this sort of connection, assembled purely of want and desire alongside no absolute basic conscience.

Visualize a society where we snub all conscience, to be free, to be loose. It would be freedom and utopia, without morals nor anarchism.

This was a wry summary of what the forbidden fruit was.

Not to mention, it was exciting knowing how much risk they contaminated.

They were lucidly having fun, everything Taehyung was to Jungkook— or Jungkook was to Taehyung— worth the universe.

Nothing should matter. Not at the moment, at least. Not unless Jungkook fuck the living soul out of Taehyung, then they will see.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 10: The Acceptance.

Jungkook has gone through many phases, then he eventually caved in, certifying this dangerous affair, appreciating whatever he has to do in order to do Taehyung.

For once, Jungkook is selfish, greedy, letting go of his disciplined self, we don't know this as we've never seen who he was before he was begging for a catharsis.

Until Taehyung comes into the picture, only then did we get to explore his character.

Yet, throughout the entire chapter, we've explored Jungkook's world, and we're aware he's been playing different roles.

First, his position as a CEO. Second, his position as a boyfriend. Third, his position as a brother, although that's yet to arrive.

Simply by these acts alone, he's been nothing more than selfless. This chapter is his act of selfishness, accepting the fact that his leash had been snipped, and he's going to fuck Taehyung no matter what.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

OKAY!! So Jungkook's jaw moving like this whenever he does something with his mouth with Tae FROM NOW ON!!

Anyways! Did u like the chapter? 🥺 well I liked it very much harhar

I'm thinking of writing a new Ao3 story....but that's bullshit cuz I published VOS and I still haven't published the first chapter.

So...soon soon. Once I'm done with BIT I'll start writing VOS and u'll FUCKING love it.

Okie, bye bye now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 22.7K 71
[COMPLETED] โI'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!โž ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert๐Ÿ”ž Started: 04...
1.7K 67 1
Jungkook is a dance major at university and he has a strong disliking for drama students, one in particular, Kim Taehyung. They've seemingly hated ea...
6.8K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...