What did I do?

By SulmaRomero

I cant that they would do that to me. I still dont understand what i did wrong. all i know is that i woke up... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/n
A/N
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

71 1 0
By SulmaRomero

Dear diary,
Today is a week since hazel left and a week of martha torturing me. Yesterday she made me clean her room or else she would hurt me. I wish my parents didnt do what they did. They were so happy before the accident. Anyways i cant change it. Thats in the past and we cant change anything that happened already. Rosemary said that their was going to be a young couple coming today to adopt a girl. Maybe it could be me. But i doubt it cuz im not pretty, funny,or smart. They will probably pick martha.
Talk to u later.
Marlisa

Today we have to be on our best behaiver because their is gonna be a young couple coming to adopt one of us. I hope that i get
adopted. I really miss hazel amd bianka. It hasnt been the same without them. When i was going to the garden i stopped by the kitchen amd grabbed a packet of crackers and went to my hiding spot the top of the maple tree. When i got there i started climbing the tree and i was thinking what if i dont get adopted? What if im here until im 18 years old?
Hopefully not because i want to have a family that loves me. When i went back inside it was already 12 pm and the visitors were coming at 1 pm so i decided to change into my "adoption outfit." My outfit was like a light orange/pink dress and light orange vans and a locket that my grandma gave me before she passed away. I still have 20 minutes before they get here so i went into the music room and started playing a song called If I Die Young on the piano then i played a song called Jesus take the wheel and when i played it on the piano i stared singing it amd i got lost in the lyrics. It felt like i was in my own lottle world that i didnt realize that i was crying until i felt a a tear drop on my hand. This song means so much to me. I stopped when i heard clapping behind me and i turned around and saw the most prettiest girl i have ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
958K 36.3K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...