bandages || calum hood

Por indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... Más

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

twenty-six

7.4K 283 214
Por indolentcth

I MIGHT GO TO THE FOB CONCERT YES

THE SEAHAWKS FUCKING WON IM CRYING I WANT TO JUST HUG ALL OF THEM I WBDIWMEHA

calum

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since I held Belle in my own arms.

Two weeks since I heard her soft voice followed by soft giggles.

Two weeks since I've seen my baby, and I didn't even know why she was avoiding me. I attempted numerous times to get ahold of her, but she wouldn't answer and better yet, she hasn't been coming to school either. I would ask the school nurse about her, but all she told me was that she requested her work be submitted at home.

"Hemmings." I slammed my locker door closed and startled the geek next to me. Luke jumped up, his damn lime green glasses falling down the bridge of his nose causing him to push them back up.

"What Calum?" Luke and I haven't melted the stubborn ice between us, and none of us planned to do so.

"Do you know where Belle is?" I was honestly at my last resort if I had to ask the dork where my own girlfriend was. Luke fumbled with his forest green sweater that got stuck in his textbooks that were too heavy for him.

"You're asking me where your girlfriend is?" Luke chewed on his lip, sliding his textbooks on the shelf of his locker before crossing his arms. It was definitely a mistake coming to him, but I was desperate. I've gone too long without Belle, and I felt the infinitesimal light in me slowly dimming.

"I don't know where she is." I gripped my hand onto the black strap of my backpack that was slung over one shoulder. "And you're going to tell me where she is."

"Or what?" Luke glared, basically falling onto his ass when the textbooks and notes fell out of his locker. His bottom lip trembled, him pushing his glasses up as he remained on the floor. "Oh come on, I just organized these in alphabetical order."

"Karma is a bitch, Hemmings." I snorted, kicking one of his books out of his reach. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, glancing up at me as he clenched his fist. Patience wasn't one of my virtues, and Dork Hemmings was only getting on my nerves.

"One day, I will fight you, Calum." Luke took a shaky breath and then crossed his arms again. His body was always covered by oversized clothing which indicated that he had no muscles underneath the thick fabric of his clothing. "I'll beat you up and then I will become cool enough for Belle to like me."

"You think Belle would like you if you beat me up?" There was no way Belle would even accept that, not like I am accepting the fact that Luke is telling me his plans to steal my girlfriend in front of my own face.

"She likes bad boys right? I can totally wear my leather jacket again and put back my lip ring." Luke's bright blue eyes twinkled as he inched closer to me. "I put my hair up in a messy way. Did you notice it?"

"Last time we talked, you literally told me that chicks dig innocence and now you are trying to be like me?" I glanced at Mr. Thompson who was eyeing me down to see if I were to commit any other forms of harassment to anyone. "Your hair looks like you just got out of bed."

"I know, I wanted to look like I didn't care about school because I don't." Luke wiggled his feet and bit his lip while giggling. "Belle digs guys like you, so I wanted to give it a shot."

"Tell me that when you stop organizing your notes in alphabetical order." I scoffed while kicking another textbook of his. "Now tell me where the fuck Belle is."

"I don't know! Jesus Christ, why would I even know where your own girlfriend is?" Luke rolled his eyes and brought his knees to his chest. Getting off of my locker, I stepped closer to him.

"You sure?" Deep down, I knew that Luke didn't know shit, but I was just going to ask him for the fun of it.

"Positive, now can you please help me with picking all of this up?" He was surrounded by a mess of highlighted papers, the papers scattered all across the floor.

"I'll pass." I smirked as I made my way towards my next class, leaving the blonde alone in his concoction of textbooks.

~*~*~*
"Rose won't talk to me either." Michael let out a heavy sigh as he sipped the hazelnut coffee in his maroon colored ceramic mug. Snuggled underneath the fluffy chocolate colored blanket, Michael and I resulted in staying in on a Friday night to try and figure out just what was going on with our girlfriends. "She opened the door and then bid my goodbye. Before I knew it, the door was slammed at my face."

Michael twisted his dark blue string bracelet that Rose had given him, suddenly stopping before widening his light green eyes at me.

"You don't think she meant goodbye as in goodbye goodbye, right?" He scrambled up, the string of his grey hoodie sticking up into his vibrant red hair. "She wouldn't do that, right?"

"It depends, Michael. Did she say it in a rushed way or in a sad-"

"She said it in a rushed way. It was a rushed way," Michael clarified, sitting up on the couch with his butt resting on his feet.

"Then she probably didn't mean that you guys are breaking up." I chuckled as I pulled back the sleeves of my black hoodie.

"I mean, she just said goodbye and then slammed the door at me. It can't be that bad, right?" Michael stuttered, moving his arms around as he searched for his phone.

"Don't worry Michael." I rolled my eyes and brought my knees up while I searched for shows to watch. "Who I'm worried about is Belle."

"Didn't you visit her house?" A day after the girls cut off communication with us, Michael and I decided to do whatever we could to figure out what happened, but we had no luck.

"Yeah, she wasn't there." I licked my lips and drank out of my glass of water. Michael thought it was best for both of us not to drink anything, for he wouldn't want the girls to worry about us. "Carter and Rory told me that she has been coming home fairly late during the period of time they started to ignore us."

"Did you ask them if they knew what was going on?" Michael snatched the pizza box from the table and shoved a slice of pepperoni pizza into his mouth.

"They said they had no idea. I didn't ask them anymore questions because Carter had a game." I tossed a pillow off of the couched to give us more space to move. "What the hell is going on?"

"Something had to have happened during the family party. I mean, that's when they stopped talking to us." The light from the TV reflected on Michael's face as we stared at the screen.

"What were they doing in the room anyways?" I chewed onto a breadstick after dipping it in marinara sauce, making sure not to get any crumbs on the couch (it was a pet peeve of mine).

"How would I know? I was too busy in listening to Rory and Carter's conversation." Michael and I had bonded many times with Rory and Carter due to the many occasions where we were stuck in a stupid party and had no one else to talk to.

"Well, it's probably because Carter is moving." I shrugged as I licked my fingers after finishing my breadstick. Michael shot up, his back leaning against the arm of the couch.

"What?" He placed his hands under his butt, his eyes replicating the complete shock he felt.

"You didn't hear? Carter's moving out." I heard the news a few nights before the party, but Belle shrugged it off like she was happy that he was moving out and learning to live on his own.

"Wait, what about Rory? What is she gonna do without Carter?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows in worry. I wouldn't blame him because Rory was quite dependent -well, she really looked up to Carter- on Carter, and she spent most of her time with him. Since they had the closest bond between any of their other siblings, Rory was like a mini girl version of Carter.

"Belle mentioned that Rory didn't know yet. Probably they are going through stress with how to break it down to Rory, and they are going through family problems." It seemed reasonable; knowing Rory, there would probably be an outburst or she would fight to make Carter stay.

"Poor Rory, I can't even imagine how hard that must be for her." Michael opened his third bag of chips, startling me as the bag popped. I felt bad for her too, Carter basically raised her and knows more about her than their own parents.

"Did Rose mention anything bad before the party?" My brain hurt from all the strategic thinking, but the nervousness in my heart eased down once I convinced myself that they stopped talking to us due to family problems.

"She just talked about how Ashton has been calling her a lot lately. I mean, doesn't he get it already? Rose is mine, and he cheated on her for fuck's sake. He doesn't deserve her." Ditching his cold coffee, Michael sipped out of his soda can, the cola going in gulps down his throat.

"That's all though? Like there wasn't anything that possibly involved Belle?" None of this was making sense, so my theory probably is correct.

"Not that I know off-"

A doorbell pierced through the air, refraining Michael from continuing his sentence. I stumbled out of the couch, calling out to the person that someone was present in the house. Twisting the brass doorknob, I pull the door open only to see my girlfriend, a complete mess in front of me.

"Belle," I whispered, staring at her as she wiped her tears mixed with her mascara. Her makeup was smudged, panda eyes forming around her red-rimmed eyes. I tightly wrapped my arms around her, allowing her to cry in my grasp. Her body shook with sobs as she grabbed fistfuls of my shirt to keep her hold on me.

"I'm so sorry." Belle sniffled and wiped her tears with the sleeve of her black jacket that covered my shirt that she wore. Her sweatpants -the ones that I gave her when Hemmings spilt milk on her- were baggy against her delicate body and the ends were stuffed into a pair of boots.

"What happened, baby?" I tucked a stray piece of her raven hair behind her ear since they were too short to stay in her ponytail. Pressing my lips to her forehead, I opened my eyes and noticed Belle's backpack and a suitcase along with other bags behind her.

"C-Can I please stay over?" Her bottom lip trembled causing me to reach out to give her a hug, but she shakes her head with tears rushing down her face. Her eyes looked dead, full of sadness and regret.

"Yeah of course baby girl. Are you okay?" I croaked out, my heart pounding against my shirt when Belle shook her head. Her lips were chapped, her cheeks reddened by crying too much.

"I'm so sorry." Belle sobbed once she looked into my eyes, quickly turning and facing the white tiled floor instead.

"Baby, what did you do?" I took her hand in mine, rubbing circles to soothe her.

"My parents kicked me out." Her nose was red as she sniffled again, her voice thickening with sorrow.

"What? Why?" Belle's parents were strict but there couldn't possibly be a reason as to why they would kick Belle out of her own home. Belle looked at me dead in the eye, her breaths shortening with shakes as she broke off eye contact.

"I'm pregnant."

~

okay now this story will get interesting

-kat hoodings

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7M 86.5K 56
her stepmom. who would've thought? - "tell me to stop," she started, "tell me to remove my hands from your neck and walk out of the bathroom." felon...
53.6K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
237K 5.7K 79
53 Chapters. (Completed) I pushed her back and she landed on the bed with a slight bounce. She swallowed hard and her right hand shot up to her stoma...