SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

By sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 10
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
Chapter 59
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 21

6.6K 269 80
By sweetlittleCub

6:30 in the evening when Tzuyu arrive at Sana's house. When she got there. Sana still not dress up she just actually done taking a bath...

Tzuyu:

"Tzuyu~ah ..." Sana suddenly mesmerized with Tzuyu's beauty when she saw her.

"Hi Love ❤️...."

"Whoahhh, why you so pretty 🙈❤️.."

"Am I look good tonight??."

"Mmmmm, you're perfectly awesome ^_^.."

"Thank you ~ Seems like you're still not dress up?.."

"Yeah..." Sana scratch her head. "I fall asleep earlier that's why 😁.."

"Arasso..." Tzuyu cutely messed Sana's hair... "Go and prepare yourself now... I'll just gonna wait you here (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Arasso (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

Tzuyu switch the TV while waiting for Sana, while the latter quickly went to her room to dress up and prepare.....

While Tzuyu is watching, her eyes landed on the center table because under the table there's a photo album...

She put down her phone and she get the album .

"내 사랑 ♥ Happy 2nd Anniversary ♡♡.." Tzuyu mumble as she read the title of the album...

She opened the album and she saw Sana with a guy. She flip all the pages and the album is contain Sana and the Guy's sweetness all their memories are compiled in that album.

When she reached the last page, Tzuyu read a short message and it's probably from the guy ..

"I love you, Sana with all my heart. Happy 2nd Anniversary to us My Love, I want to build many more memories with you. I love you ♡..."

Tzuyu close the album and put it back to it's place earlier... Tzuyu lean her back in the couch as she was still thinking who is that guy...

"Is he Sana's first relationship??." Tzuyu asked herself ... "If they already broke up, why is Sana still keeping the album?..." She added...

"I'm ready..."

Tzuyu's thought suddenly fades away, when she hear Sana's sweet voice. She look around and there she saw Sana...

Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast the moment she saw the latter.. all what she feel right now is full of love and admiration towards the latter. 

Sana:

"Is my outfit okay??." Sana asked..

Tzuyu smile as she walks closer to the latter. "You're beautiful Sana, and I can't take off my eyes with you right now (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu said, and it made this Sana to blush.

"Kiyowo 🙂.." Tzuyu caressed Sana's cheeks. "Let's go now, were going to be late."

"Arasso... "

-

They're now on their way at the venue and while Tzuyu is driving she suddenly remembered again the album she saw earlier...

"Sana..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Can I ask something???."

"Sure what is it??.."

"Uhm, who is your first boyfriend?." Tzuyu asked.

"It's Vernon..." Sana said.

"Can I ask, why did you two broke up?.."

"Because of his Father, because of what his Father did to me. My parents didn't allow me to see him anymore so, after the incident we broke up and he flew to England." Sana said...

"Ah.."

"Why did you asked??."

"Nothing, it just that I read the article about you and the kidnapping incident before. I search it when Dahyun and Chaeyoung told me what happened to you and, By just reading that article I started to regret leaving you in that dark room ..."

"Just forget that in your mind already. I'm okay and I know you will never do it again..."

"I promise, I won't..." Tzuyu looks at Sana..

"I will not be afraid in dark again because of you, because I already found the person who gives light in my life." Sana held Tzuyu's hand. "Thank you for coming to my life Tzuyu  (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

Tzuyu smile as she entertwine their hands together.

"I love you (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu whisper as she sweetly kiss Sana's hand...

-

When they arrived at the party, it's been started already but Mark quickly accompany them.

"Why are you guys late??.." Mark asked.

"I just fall asleep earlier Oppa. Sorry..." Sana asked..

"It's alright, I'll walk you guys through your table..." Mark said.

Mark walks them through Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina and Momo's table...

"I'll just leave you guys here okay?."

"Arasso, Oppa. Komawo 🙂.."

"You guys are late..." Momo said...

"Sana fall asleep earlier Unnie and we actually stuck on the traffic..." Tzuyu explain...

"Where's Tammy???.." Sana asked...

"She's looking to you earlier.. maybe she's entertaining the other visitors.." Nayeon said.

Minutes later, while eating Mark's parents quickly saw Sana so they immediately went to her....

"Sana ~ Ya..."

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Sana stood up and bow her head, same as her friends..

Tzuyu was just looking at them, observing silently since she don't know anyone except Sana and her friends.

"How are you???.."

"I'm doing good sir..." Sana smile.

"Did you already saw Mark???."

"Yes, Ma'am he accompany us earlier...."

"That's good to hear 🙂 So Sana , are you ready now to arrange your marriage with our son???." Mark's father ask.

Sana's friends including Tzuyu looks at them.... Meanwhile, Sana was surprised on the sudden question from Mark's father...

"We will visits your father the day after tomorrow to talk about it, and we are hoping that you will agree to become my son's wife." Mark's mother said.

"We will just see you in our family dinner Sana, just enjoy the party 😊..."

When Mark's parents leave, Sana suddenly froze on her position. 

Tzuyu stood up as she held Sana's hand...

"Love??..." Tzuyu call her and this time she went back to her sense...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Are you alright??.."

"I-I'm not..." Sana mumbled as she uttered.

"We thought it's over already???." Jeongyeon said...

"I-I don't know..." Sana sadly said.

"Just talk to your Dad Unnie and tell him that you're in a relationship already... Maybe he will listen to you..." Mina said.

As the party is still on going Tzuyu notice that Sana is still quite, probably she's still thinking what Mark's parents said to her.

"Unnie, We will go home now. Just tell them that Sana isn't feeling well. We will just left her our gifts for Mark's sister.

"Tzuyu, I'm okay.."

"You're not, so we were going home now.." Tzuyu said...

"Drive safe, Tzuyu. Don't worry we will just explain it to Mark later." Momo said.

"Komawo..."

-

When they are on their way home, Sana is still quite. Meanwhile, Tzuyu starts to become worried for her since she's not use to see Sana being Sad and gloomy.

After 30 minutes they arrived at Sana's unit and Tzuyu decided to sleep over at Sana's place since she can't leave the latter alone..

"Thank You Tzu, Just message me if you got home already ..." Sana said.

"I will sleep here." Tzuyu said.

"Huh???.."

"It's alright 10:00 PM and my place is a little bit too far from here so, let me sleep her tonight .."

"Are you sure???."

"Mmmm 🙂..."

"Arasso...."

Tzuyu and Sana changed their clothes, Sana lend Tzuyu some of her clean and unused clothes...

Later, They are now lying on the bed... Tzuyu was hugging Sana while the latters hand was hugging her waist..

"Sana..."

"Mmmm???..."

"Are you still thinking about what Mark's parents said to you earlier???."

"Mmmm... And I'm worried.."

"I'm also worried..."

"Huh??." Sana looks at Tzuyu..

"I'm worried seeing you like this. I want you to smile Sana.. Don't what think too much ..."

"But, What if Dad agree with it. We will gonna separate Tzuyu and I'm afraid if that happens..."

"Who told you that we will going to separate. I will never let that happen..."

"But...."

"Love. I'm here, you're with me. I will fight for you so don't worry and don't think too much. You're just stressing out yourself..."

"I just can't help but to think the possibility..." Sana pout.. "I don't want us to be separated..." Sana's tears are now starting to fall..

"Love..." Tzuyu seated properly, as well Sana...

"Sorry 😭..."

Tzuyu smile as she gently wipe the latters eyes. "Don't cry now. I promise that no one can separate us. Okay???..."

"Okay..." Sana cutely sob...

"Aigoo... you're such a crying baby ❤️.." Tzuyu said as she quickly hugs Sana...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah.. 🧡.." Sana hugs her back..

"I love you too Love 🙂(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
323K 10.6K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
24.9K 755 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...
70.9K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...