✔ Attitudes - Bakugou x Reader

By -ZSTARNOOB

" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, n... More

Prologue
Welcome To UA
I Spotted A Pomeranian
I Just Made A Friend
Insults
Anger Issuses Activated
I Found The Annoying Chicken
Your Thoughts
Unexpected Turn Of Events
Talk to Me
Damn Emotions
Attention Everyone, The Pomerian is breaking down
What Is Love Again?
Did I Hear That Correctly
⭑| I Sense Jealousy
Happy Days
A Slippery Greeting
Hello To You Too
⭑| Pleasing You
Does Dinner Making Involve Kidnapping?
Nice Morning, Huh?
Take Me Away Bacon Bits
A Heart Filled Speech
A Young New Vistitor
Bonding Time
Red Has Joined The Chat
Slices Of Flesh And The Shattering Of Glass
Brunt Trama
A Falling Bracelet
A Quiet Recovery Process, Right?
Things Are Getting Bloody
Coffee For Two
Disgusies
Us Two Meet Again
A Fight Against Two - PT.1
A Fight Against Two - PT.2
Strange Behaviors
A Surpise At My Front Door
See Through My Mask
Epilogue

A Married Chicken

3.5K 110 103
By -ZSTARNOOB

"What's your thoughts on her?"

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

Bakugo's POV:

I glared at him, my face heating up little by little. I stared him down while he chewed on his chicken wing. His attention was on me now.

He looked at me with the same piece of chicken hanging out his mouth. He bites a piece of chicken off before ripping the other part out of his mouth. A bite mark was formed on the chicken. I looked back at his face. He was chewing rigorously. While stuffing the rest of the oily meat into his mouth.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I mumbled underneath my breath. Hawks tilted his head while I shot him another threading glare.

He smirked and sighed, "Young love..."

I spun my head back around, "WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY?"

He picked up another piece of chicken and waved it around the air, acting like the chicken was a cigarette. He then glanced back at me with a more mischievous smile.

"I know love when I see one. I have fans chasing me around all day, saying they love me or other crazy shit like that. If that's not love, then I don't know what is?"

He batted his eyes. He sneaky grabbed a chicken from my portion and chucked it into his mouth like I didn't notice that at all.

He chewed and swallowed the cooked meat before continuing.

"A year ago, I met this girl who applied as my sidekick. It was her first day. She bumped into me. I flirted with her. We just clicked."

"You." I stopped halfway through my sentence to point at him. Grease could be seen all around his mouth, "Fell I love?"

He nodded, "She doesn't actually like you, right? You paid her... right?"

"That's so mean Pom. You should be treating your elders nicely."

He pouted as he continued to stuff more chicken in his mouth.

"So you fucking paid her," I asked to confirm my suspicions,

he glanced at me and shook his head.

"You don't understand what love is. Yet. You'll get it eventually."

He popped two nuggets into his mouth, "I proposed to her a month ago. Our wedding was a few days ago. She's also pregnant with a baby boy. We decided to name him Katio Takami."

I gagged as he turned all mushy and stuff. I looked down to see empty cardboard with sauce spread all over it. I slowly raised my head, making contact with the man sitting right in front of me. He let out a nervous laugh and a small whimper. I pointed at the empty container before slamming my hands on the white table.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING PORTION!"

[Y/N]'s POV:

A scream echoed through the restaurant. I wasn't surprised when I knew exactly. Who it was. I sighed and rolled my head around, cracking the majority of the bones before making my way toward the table. I could see three figures as I got closer. I saw Dark Shadow preventing Bakugo to get any closer to Hawks as Tokoyami patted Hawks back. I slipped my sleeves up and cracked my knuckles before stepping toward Bakugo more.

"FIGHT ME! YOU BIRD-"

Everyone was silent. My fist was red as I shook it in the air to smooth my pain. The Pomeranian has a hand placed on the spot where I punched him. He sneered and looked back at me.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, WOMEN!"

I flashed a grin and took the remaining chicken out of Hawks' hand. He stood there frozen with shock. When he finally snapped out of it, he leaned down close to my ear.

"Can you teach me that?"

He whispered into my ear. I glanced at him weirdly. He noticed that and lean back up. He started laughing.

"That was a joke."

His voice was full of uncertainty as he continued to laugh it off, I sighed and noticed that Bakugo was unusually quiet. Before I could go up to Bakugo to ask if he was okay, Hawks places her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't ever do that again, got it."

Hawks said sternly. I couldn't help but laugh. "You sound just like Aizawa."

He started laughing too. I wipe away the tear from the edge of my eye after the loud wheezing break.

What was I supposed to do?

Oh yeah! To check if Bakugo was okay.

I stood up and gathered all my courage to march over to him. He was sitting on the chair next to the table with an unamused face on.

It seems like he didn't felt my presence when I appeared behind him. I casually placed my hands over his eyes, making him flinch, a bit.

"Young Bakugo, how are you feeling, "I said in my deepest All Might voice.

He hissed. "You sound horrible."

I frowned and took my hands off his eyes and warped my hands around his neck. I yawned when I suddenly felt the temperature rising. I jolted up. I instinctively kneed down in front of him and placed my hand on Bakugo's forehead, checking his temperature.

"You okay? Your unusually hot and not to mention too quiet for my liking."

"Get your hands off me." He growled. His face was still red. I shook my head in relief as his temperature cooled down.

"Let's go, kiddos. We have an hour left."

Hawks exclaimed as he walked out of the small restaurant. I stood up and grabbed Bakugo's sleeve pulling him towards the door.

He stood up and followed me without a word. I giggled in victory as the door closed behind us.

-----

Finally, I'm back. I can't wait. I want to go a take a long ass nap.

I opened the door revealing tons of students crowding the doorway with a series of questions. I groaned as Bakugo and Tokoyami pushed through the crowd to go to their respective rooms while I am stuck here with dumbass questions.

Where's my nap when I need one?

I reopened the dorm residence's door with a yank. It flew open.

"Before I start. No, I do not have an interest in Hawks. And no, he doesn't like me, nor you dare ship me with him. I mean it, I like him only as a brother."

The girls nodded except for Mina, who wines as she plopped herself onto the couch in the living room. I entered the building as we join Mina on the couch. I sighed "Go on, ask your damn questions." They looked at each other and nodded.

"We were wondering what your quirk was," Yaoyorozu asked while the others just nodded in agreement.

Of course, they want to know.

Bakugo spoiled my fun. I guess I don't have to hide it anymore.

"My quirk is called Daedalus. I can scan anyone or everything and receive their weakness, quirk, strengths, and whatever in my brain. The bad part is that when I use my quirk, my victims can immediately tell.", I admitted. They hummed in acknowledgment. Jiro pointed her fingers upwards.

"What's your relationship with the second-ranked pro hero, Hawks?"

"He was my mentor back in Shiketus High School, but we see each other as sisters and brothers."

Mina suddenly perked up in excitement. "Are you sure. You don't like him? He gorgeous and all I will die for him if I was in your position."

Mina had her handheld together and placed right next to her tilted head. She sighed as her daydream was over.

"Nope, not at all."

I hissed out as I rubbed my temples in frustration. Ochako tries to calm me down. Mina stood up to join us on the couch once again.

"Since we're on this topic, let's talk about our crushes." Ochako jumped in surprise and activated her quirk, making her float above the couch.

Jiro shook her head and laughed. "She has a crush on poor Midoriya."

I leaned back on the couch and rested my arms behind my head as the girls continued to chatter. I closed my eyes, becoming sleepier past the second the sounds around me started to sound like mumbles.

"Momo won't admit it. But she has a big fat crush on Todoroki."

I heard the sentence it was very faint. I yawned as I rest my head in a more comfortable position.

"[Y/N] has a crush on Bakugo!"

I jolted awake and scanned the room for the owner of the voice, no longer sleepy. I saw Mina giggle in the corner of my eyes. I groaned as I banged my head on the green couch.

"Why are you shipping me with everyone?"

"Why not."

I send her a threading glare and saw her shiver, "I'm not wrong though." She justified herself. Suddenly the weight of the couch shifted. I picked up my head to see Denki.

"What were you dudes talking about."

A sudden rush of heat came up towards my face. I saw the girls' sweat drop and waved their hands around.

"It's nothing." Mina let out a nervous laugh.

Fortunately, Denki didn't think too much of it and started sharing his 'interesting' stories. Soon enough, all the boys who weren't asleep joined in. We laughed and giggled along as each of us shares our embarrassing stories. We sang and danced to each other's tune until we tired ourselves out. It was pretty late now, I panted as I took a seat on the couch with my classmates.

"That was so cool!"

Kirishima said between pants as he tried to catch his breath. Sero nodded in agreement and stood up, pointing his hand to the felling with his head looking around the room.

"It now my turn-"

"[Y/N]! I missed you!"

Words:1639
Who could this be?
I totally don't know, like what?
😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 22.8K 50
āļ…^â€ĒïŧŒâ€Ē^āļ… It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
136K 3.8K 57
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
14.4K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...