π–€π—Žπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ί

Per AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! MΓ©s

β’Έβ“„β“…β“Ž β“‡β’Ύβ’Όβ’½β“‰β“ˆ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 02
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Euphoria - 16
Authors note
Euphoria - 17
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 20
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 25
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 03

28.3K 940 2.4K
Per AcidicLoverxx

NYC , 3:21 pm.
2 months later.

Jasani Gionni Cartier.

"Where Lannie at?" I asked coming downstairs, I saw everybody sitting on my damn couch's around the room, besides the only one that didn't irritate me as much.

"Oh she at home, she's probably coming over soon though." Namari shrugged eating my fucking chips.

"Y'all make me so fucking sick eating all my shit with y'all no house having asses." I frowned snatching my chips from him.

"Then yo fat ass ate them all!" I threw the bag back at him making them laugh even though I was being deadass serious.

I flicked them off and went back upstairs.

I went in my room and closed my door, I got my phone out and started FaceTiming Lannie annoying ass.

Connecting.

"Dude bring yo ass on, got me roun' these negros." I said making her frown.

"Hello to you too, KD."

"See now you finna piss me off." I rolled my eyes, she knows I don't like it when she calls me KD.

"Whatever, Jasani ." She sighed propping her phone up, turning on her Xbox.

"Lannieee!"

"Whattttt?"

"See I'm just finna come to your house at this point." I sighed standing up, I slid on my air forces and walked out my room.

"Aye , when y'all leave lock my shit up." I grabbed my keys and headed out.

-

"Dude what the fuck you doing?" I asked watching Lannie run people over in GTA.

"Mind your business." She started driving away from the police crashing into a pole, on purpose.

"Get off of the game." I frowned standing in front of the tv.

"Moveee! Your gonna make me die." She exclaimed trying to look over me.

"Mmcht , you act like a whole nigga." I folded my arms and laid down with an attitude, while she continued to play the game unbothered.

000.1 second later.

"Sani." She called sitting the controller down, I hummed in response still mad.

She crawled towards me and looked at my face before speaking, "Im Hungry." She poked her bottom lip out.

"Too bad." I rolled on my side with an obvious attitude.

"Jasani." She whined climbing on my lap, "Ke'lannie." I replied back raising my brows.

I felt her cat throb through her skirt making me let out a soft chuckle,  when she gon figure out I can feel her kitty heart beats?

(Y'all they can feel that shit fr 🥲)

"Mmcht stop that whining shit and cmon." I said cutting her of knowing she was about to whine.

"Stop being mean." She frowned standing up with me, fixing her skirt.

Her fit 👇🏾

"Yea ight."

-

"You wanna eat inside?" I asked pulling up at a restaurant .

"Umm.... yea." She unbuckled her seatbelt.

I got out the car and walked inside, "Hi , how may I help you?" The hostess said looking directly at me.

"We would like a table for two." Ke'lannie spoke up emphasizing 'we' making me smile, she has a short temper and it didn't take long to make her upset, depending on how she was feeling , she'd let her attitude be known and she'd speak up.

"Oh sorry um- follow me." She swished her hips as she walk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Calm down." I said watching her roll her eyes again.

"K" She responded sitting in the booth while I sat across from her.

-

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

5:34 pm

"He needs to hurry up!" I groaned pressing live on my phone, we were supposed to be going to his grandmas house but he won't hurry up.

I was sitting in the car while KD was inside his house taking a shower and packing his bag to spennenight, I didn't want to go inside because I thought he was going to be quick, but obviously I was wrong.

"Wassup bitches." I spoke on the live.

System : 789 people has joined your live.

A.Miyah- Bitch add me I got some shit to tell you.

I added A'Miyah and she immediately started talking.

"wusshu suh, anywaysss , so why is Nene talking reckless shit about us? She's posting shit on her story talm bout you messing with her man and saying that I'm a hoe and just talking cash money shit." She waved her hands around catching me up.

Foreva.pressha- You mess with men who are in relationships? That's nasty asf. I'm unfollowing.

Peaches.things- ^^ You in her business? Yea, don't do det.

"Whose Nene?" I didn't even know who that was.

"That bitch that sleezy n nem used to hang around, the one who was at the house that day." She explained, talking about the girl who tried to disrespect me a few days back.

"Well tell them to put her in check because she's beefing with herself, I have no problem with that girl , ion know who her man is and I don't care who her man is. I'm just living life and I'm most def ain't finna argue over the phone." I admitted shrugging.

Random@- Period.

Random@- Facts.

"I miss E'ani." I frowned referring to Daja's 3 month old daughter, yup Namari and Daja had a little bean and she is the cutest.

"Girl you just saw her two days ago." She laughed.

"That's besides the point but lemme hop off this shit." I saw KD walking back to the car.

My eyes wandered to his visable print and when I tell you my eyes popped out of my head sockets, I had to catch myself.

He got in holding his phone in one hand and holding a brownie pie in the other.

His cologne filled my nose, it smelt so good.

"Fuck you sniffin the air like that for?" He unintentionally mugged me causing me to slightly roll my eyes.

"You smell good." I said quietly, I hated when people were mean to me, he's too intimidating for my liking.

"Preciate it." He licked his lips pulling at his chin hair.

He started backing out leaving me to stare at him, I admired his dark big blue eyes, his smooth skin, and his arm that was reached back while he backed out, he smirked feeling me staring.

Dude making my coochi wet.

"Watcha staring fa?" He stopped at a stop sign and looked me over with a small smirk.

"Don't worry bout it." I smiled smoothly looking away.

He chuckled at my boldness while he drove with one hand not making my wet problem any better.

"You look good today." He bit his lip looking at me for a split second before leaving the stop sign focusing back on the road.

"Thank you, you look good too." I plugged my phone up to the aux feeling a wave of sadness hit me.

"Watcha wanna listen to?" I asked him as I scrolled through my playlist

"It don't matter just not no rod wave."

"Not to much on him." I put lonely child on by NBA YoungBoy.

You know when that random wave of sadness hits you? Well that bitch just knocked me the fuck out.

I slowly began to drown in my thoughts.

"What you getting out of here?"  Se'kani , my twin brother, asked while I roamed the store trying to find some hot Cheetos .

"I don't kn-"

Someone gripped my neck forcefully pulling me towards them.

"Hey sweet heart, you remember me?" A masked man spoke cocking his gun back pressing it against my temple,  I insta remember this voice from when he killed my dad.

Sekani quickly whipped his gun out and shot him in the stomach and his left shoulder while the store clerk ducked down.

I felt a sharp pain in my rib cage and left leg and soon seeing blood coming out, I had been stabbed twice .

The masked man shot Sekani in the stomach then snatched his grip off of me and quickly ran off clutching his stomach.

"Sekani!" I rushed over to him clutching the side of my stomach.

Blood spilled out of his stomach as I ripped my shirt trying to apply pressure.

"I-It's ok K-Ke'lannie." He croaked out.

"You can't die, your the only one I have say." I cried not listening to anything he was saying.

"If you die I'm dying too." Tears dripped off of my cheek as I felt unbearable pain in my stomach.

"N-No your gonna finish school l-like we would've d-done together, you hear me?" I shook my head.

His grey eyes slowly started closing.

"No, no, no don't close them! Don't do that your gonna make it!" I cried as my body started rapidly shaking.

"Somebody help!" I hollered wiping his tears.

"It hurts Key, it hurts." Blood started spilling out his mouth.

"Sekani don't leave me." I begged.

"Ke'lannie It hurts.."

His eyes were now closed while he laid there lifeless.

"God why you keep doing this to me?" I whispered as my voice cracked while I heard distant voices.

"Oh my god"

"He's bleeding"

"He's dead"

"There's a girl right there , she's bleeding!!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I soon blacked out feeling the life being drained out of me.

"Lannie."

"Lannie"

"Lannie!"

"Fuck is you crying fa' ?" KD shook my shoulder making me jump, I cleared my throat and wiped a tear before speaking, "My bad."

"Why you sayin sorry?" I simply shrugged while he went to speak again.

Cause you came at me like I'm a nigga 💀

"You gon be good? We can go back to yo house, we can visit her another day."

I nodded my head and told him I was fine, while he pulled up at his grandmas house.

It was a nice 1 story house and looked beautiful on the outside so most likely it was going to be pretty on the inside too.

He parked in the driveway and got out, he made his way to my side and opened the door.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I frowned as we got closer to the door.

"She will, she real nice." He opened the door without knocking and started walking deeper into the house

A middle aged black woman stood in front of the sink humming to herself, "Hey granny." He greeted making her jump.

"Oh my- don't scare me like that boy, I almost smacked the light outta you." She laughed drying her hands and embracing him into a hug.

"You'd do me like that?" He asked fake hurt, I was honestly enjoying watching them interact with each other, I've never seen him smile like this.

"You know I'm just playing baby, who is this pretty lady you done brought to my house?" She asked with a pretty smile making me smile, her smile is contagious, she didn't look like someone's grandma at all.

(It's hard to find older face claims, cut me some slack)

"I'm Ke'lannie, um his friend." I introduced myself with a slight smile.

"That's a pretty name, I doubt y'all are friends though." She giggled making Jasani roll his eyes.

"We only friends ma." He spoke causing her to scoff and roll her eyes.

"How you gon tell me?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"How you gon tell me." He emphasized making her roll her eyes once again.

"You bout to make me mad boy, what you doing here anyways I have a date." His eyebrows shot up in disbelief.

"With who?"

"Get out her business." I playfully laughed.

"Girl come to my grandma house one time and don't know how to act." He said making her pinch his arm.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm scooting closer to me.

"Aht mmh, nah get from me." I curled my lip up.

"Let's go in the living room, we up in this kitchen like we selling drugs." His grandma giggled walking towards the living room.

-
7:48 PM

"Where we going?" KD asked lazily looking up at the window.

"Beans house."

We just left his grandmas house.

"Why?" Not gonna lie... his sleepy voice doing sum to me.

"Because I'm gonna be bored by myself." I took a turn.

"Yea lets just act like I'm not right here then." He mugged me.

"I thought you would've wanted to go home." I said carelessly.

"Stop thinking then." 

I didn't respond instead I pulled up at beans house where everybody else was.

"You driving back." I tossed him the keys as he locked it.

"Fuck I'm not."

"Fuck up." I mumbled bussing in the house.

"You almost got shot innis bitch." Ant mugged me putting his gun back in his waist band.

"And I would've haunted yo ass." I flicked him off.

The regular people were over here and some extras I didn't know and didn't want to know.

"Wassup." One of the dark skins said, he was fine but not KD fine.

"He-"

"She with me." KD interrupted me.

"Oh my bad."

KD pulled me towards the couch and sat down leaving me standing there awkwardly since there wasn't anymore seats to sit in.

"Mmcht fuck you just standing there fa? Com'ere." He pulled me by my waist sitting me on his lap.

"Don't be moving." He said as I sat back.

"Why?"

"Just don't be moving." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm tired." I pouted.

I stood up and turned around and sat back on him making my dress come up some, I rested my head in the crook of his neck while he rubbed my back while I drifted off to sleep.

"When this happen?" A faint voice said.

"Ain't shit happen you see she sleep nigga."

"Damn I ain't think you'd ever want a girlfriend, you don't be letting nun of these bitches touch you." Another voice said.

"She ain't a bitch so don't call her out her name nigga."

"Ha ass fat, I'd run a train on that lil bit." An unfamiliar voice said as I immediately turned around to see who said that.

"What the fuck made you think it was okay to say that shit. You got me fucked up." I snapped making him raise his eyebrows.

"Bitch shut the-"

"Nigga who the fuck you talking to like that cause it can't be her?" KD slightly sat up.

"What the fuck?" Bean said from the other couch.

"Nigga I'll shoot you in yo eyeball fuck you talm bout my sister like that fa?" Ant shouted from the other room., slightly peaking his head out of the door.

"Nigga we don't do that shit over here but you can kindly get yo ass out before I shoot you." KD spoke with bass in his tone.

"It wasn't even like that man."

"The fuck was it like then." I muttered laying back down.

I felt KD tense up from under me .

-

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"It's ok." Ke'lannie's soft voice rang through my ears.

"Nah cause why he talking bout you like that, that shit aint cool." She wrapped her arms around my neck and messed with my ear preventing me from getting up.

"He ain't gon do nothing." She whispered rubbing the back of my neck in hopes of calming me down.

"I know that but he still disrespected you."

"Somebody will handle him sooner or later." She whispered genuinely shocking me.

KD wasn't used to girls like Ke'lannie, he was used to the classic hoes who didn't have shit going on for themselves and are dependent on people, but Ke'lannie was different and the total opposite and it interested him.

"You ready to go?" I asked fixing her dress.

"Mhm." I moved her legs to the side being sure not to expose her body .

"Keep yo hands like that and hold on tighter." She did as told allowing me to stand up holding her bridal style with her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"We out this bitch." I told Namari as I headed out the house.

"Can you come back to my house with me? I don't feel like being alone." She asked softly.

"mhm." I hummed.

I opened the passenger door and sat her in there and then went to the driver door and sat down starting up the car not driving off yet.

"What you take pills for?" She cleared her throat before speaking.

"I have to take them because I have social anxiety and adhd." She bit her bottom lip looking at her lap like she was ashamed.

"Why you ain't been taking them then?" I used my hand to tilt her head back so she was facing me.

"Because I don't feel like I need them."

"I said the same shit, nd believe me it's only gon get worse." I have Anger issues, and I'm bipolar.

"How do you know?"

"I gotta take pills too, I have a bipolar disorder and I have anger issues, I used to think I didn't need them which was completely wrong, I used to be more fucked up then I am right now." I shook my head.

A/N- They just sitting here mental and shit.

"Sometimes I still be slacking on em but I'm gon get back straight and you gon get back straight too." I continued.

"But I don't nee-"

"Yes you do." I cut her off causing her to sigh.

"Ok." She paused for a second.

"Did you take yours today?" She asked making me shake my head.

"Your an hypocrite." She slightly laughed before continuing.

I didn't take them a lot since I felt fine most of the time, yea sometimes I have small mood swings but their not that bad.

"Where they at?"

I made a gesture towards my pocket.

"How about this, we take them at the same time every day and that way we won't be slacking." She grabbed two fresh bottles of water and grabbed her pills out of the dashboard making me reach for mine that were in my pocket.

"Okay 1,2,3" We both took them at the same time.

"Thank you." She said after a while.

"For what?"

"Ain't nobody ever did that for me before." She started fiddling with her fingers.

"Nah that ain't shit, but you finna take dem bitches everyday." She looked at me crazy.

"Or what?"

" Or I'm gon shoot yo ass." I smiled finally pulling out.

"That's crazy cause I shoot back." She returned the smile.

Ke'lannie couldn't lie, she got butterflies in her stomach, nobody has ever spoke to her like that or even cared about her taking her pills enough to actually convince her besides Namari.

"Mann your crazy as fuck." I lowly chuckled.

"No im not." She rolled her eyes.

"Why were you mean to me when we first met?" She asked out of curiosity, Ke'lannie had been wanting that answer for the longest.

"You don't need ta know allat." I slowly became flustered.

"You know you blush?" She asked with humor laced in her voice.

"No I don't."

"Yea you do but it's cute." She smiled casting her perfect teeth , I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I need a blunt." I blurted out taking a left.

I heard her moving before stopping, she flicked her lighter and lit a blunt that was already rolled up.

This girl just keep surprising me.

She took a long pull from it and passed it to me which I gladly took.

"I ain't know you smoke." I passed it back to her parking at her apartment.

I turned the car off as we sat in there passing the blunt around.

"It makes me happy." She mumbled staring outside through the wind shield.

"I get that." Her pretty eyes were red.

"C'mere." I inhaled smoke and held it in my mouth, I softly grabbed her by the neck and released the smoke in her mouth.

"Dang I aint never did that before." She giggled.

"Hmm, let's record us doing it." I smirked watching her blush while she nodded.

Close friends.

Reply to K.D-_________________________________

"Have you ever thought of what happens when you die?" She asked after she took another pull of the blunt.

"Like what if you're just sitting in the dark for years or do you be reborn? Don't get me wrong, I believe in god and stuff but my minds just wonders at times."

"Yea, thats ight." I took a pull from the blunt passing it.

"Have you ever thought that our whole life was a video game and we're just surviving?" I asked messing with her fingers.

"All the time." She laughed a bit.

"You actually cool to hang out with when your not being an asshole." I expressed making her roll her eyes.

"I'm not an asshole your an asshole."

"When we first met You literally walked in the house mugging everybody." I laughed remembering the first time I saw her.

"It took me awhile to realize that you have a resting bitch face but acts sweet as hell." She cracked a smile.

"I do not look that mean, I always look mean until someone talks to me." She frowned.

"Shiiiiiid." I dragged finally opening the door and walking over to her side opening the door for her.

I allowed her to walk in front of me while I locked her car door.

-

1:32 AM

"Bruh go to sleep." I said for the fifth time.

Her head popped up again making me laugh at her facial expression.

"Jasaniii." She whined.

"Don't say my name like that." I warned but ended up getting ignored.

"I'm not sleepy." She pouted messing with my ear.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Your mean." She frowned plopping back down on the bed making me lay on her stomach.

"You act like a baby."

"Fuck up."

"Jasani stop being mean!" When this weed gon wear out?

"Ok Ke'lannie ." I huffed.

"Y'know your cute when your not being mean." She smiled.

"Well your always mean but your still cute." She said messing with my ear.

"Is your di- why do I see red?" She rambled.

I didn't speak, I just laid there figuring she'd shut up if I didn't reply.

"Jasani are you listening?"

"Mhm." I hummed actually enjoying the sound of her voice.

"Okay as I was saying.." she rambled again.

I laid on her stomach feeling the vibrations from her talking.

"Why are you so tall? I'm only 5'7 and your what?"

"6,2" I responded sleepily.

"Then your feet big as hell."

"Oooooh your dick must be big." My eyes widened as she laughed, she wouldn't be being this bold if she wasn't high.

"Yeaaa take yo ass to bed, you lost yo privilege of speaking."

"You didn't answer the question." She frowned while I ignored her.

I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Jasani! Don't go to sleep." She whined.

"Stop saying my name like that."I demanded.

"Why?"

"Just don't do it and you won't have to know why."

"Jasaniii." She continued.

"Chill out." I smacked her thigh.

"Oww." She whined rubbing it.

"I told yo ass to stop." I growled turning my head.

"Wrap yo arms around me." She did as told holding me in her arms.

"Big ass baby."

"Fuck up damn." I closed my eyes feeling sleep take over.

-

-

-

Thoughts???????????

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we madeπŸ“–
Damage Per BossyBe92

Literatura romΓ ntica

102K 4.6K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
4.1K 127 29
This my first story it might be bad🀧 Vote and comment plz😚 And follow me girly😜🀍
Changes Per -QveenMe-

Literatura romΓ ntica

108K 5.1K 70
I don't understand these changes.