The Generation of Miracle Hat...

By NoLongerActiveYikes

Why...don't I remember them? The 5 of them all seem so familiar yet...why don't I remember? What happened to... More

Story Complete (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C20
New Account (IMPORTANT)
C21 Preview

C19

1K 39 5
By NoLongerActiveYikes

We waked silently together, and by together, I meant I was 10 feet away from him, to the basketball court.

When we arrived, Seijuro instantly told me his demands.

"1 on 1 me."

"Sigh, this isn't Aomine and Kise roleplaying time." I said, turning around.

"I need to see how bad your skills have decreased ever since..."

"Since when huh?" I asked.

"Misaki, just do it."

"Great, you're going Nike on me."

He sighed and tossed me the ball. I caught it with one hand and threw it towards the hoop, making the shot.

"Am I done?"

"You are the most laziest person I've ever met..." He mumbled. "But no matter, I will make you play seriously in this match."

He grabbed the ball from the floor and passed it towards me. I again caught it. This time I ran forward, right at Seijuro and passed him successfully but, the basketball wasn't in my hand.

I turned around and saw Seijuro about to shoot. I ran towards him and jumped up as high as I could. It was in the air... I could get it.

I stretch my arm out while I was still in the air. I felt the smoothness of the ball on my fingertips.

"Got it." I said, under my breathe.

I pushed the ball towards the ground while turning.

Guess I'll dunk.

I ran towards the hoop with Seijuro right behind me. I dribbled the ball back and forth frequently so that Seijuro could steal it.

Seijuro had caught up with me (miraculously). I couldn't dunk but then I remembered something that...Kagami had taught me.

I ran towards the hoop and dunked. Seijuro blocked it... Just kidding. The ball was just an illusion. I dunked the ball into the hoop.

"My point. Let's play another round." I said, breathing hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
99.5K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
367K 22K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
870K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...