Little Miss Pureblood | Draco...

By Casfra011

Francesca is from the Villin family a very powerful family in the wizarding world. Her family is known to be... More

Intro
Letters, Wands and Cats
Hogwarts and The Sorting
Bloody idiots
Seekers,Halloween and Trolls
Slytherin๐Ÿvs Gryffindor๐Ÿฆ
Cats and Christmas
Mirrors and Detention
Exams and end of year 1
Summer Holidays
Summer holidays Part 2
Birthday
Diagon\Nocturn Alley
Back at Hogwarts
Classes and Howlers
Mudblood
The Chamber of Secrets
Broken bones and no bones
Snakes and Confessions
The Odd Crabbe and Goyle
Christmas time
Solved Mystery by Saint Potter
A Week at Malfoy Manor
Pranks and dates
...We need to tell you something
Dementors on the train
New Classes
Hogsmade
Werewolfs and Party
Snowballs
Celebration and last day
The Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournament
Blood curse or no blood curse?
Busted
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The day after
Losing a friend
A dark Summer
A Pink Toad
The Inquisitorial Squad
Caught
Death Eaters
Sex won't fix everything
A changed Draco
Not so Lucky

The Pureblood Ball

1K 18 11
By Casfra011

It was two weeks since I left Hogwarts and today I was going with my parents and sister to France.

I packed everything into a bottomless bag got dressed and went downstairs to see that everyone is ready.

"Their you are. We agreed going to apparate to France" my father said.

I held onto his hand and then we landed in front of a huge mansion and I could even see the Eiffel tower.

"Bonjour, ohhhh Aurora and Francesca so lovely to see you" said my aunt who opened the door for us.

-----fast forward to when you return back home-----

I was home unpacking from my week long holiday to France. It was great I went on the Eiffel tower, I even got to tour bauxbatons, the school was so big bit had no character. Hogwarts is much better. I also learned that this year the Triwizard tournament will take place at hogwarts.

"Fran, next week is the Pureblood ball. We have to pick ball gowns" my sister said coming into my room.

"Where are we going to find ball gowns?" I asked her.

"Only one way. Their is a shop in diagon alley that sells ball gowns and evening dresses. We have to go their" she said."We can go tomorrow if you want"

I nodded and placed away my last things and then went to bed because it was late at night.

---the day of the ball---

Now I'm panicking. Pixie is helping me with my makeup. Today is the day of the Pureblood ball that takes place every 5 years at the house of a different Pureblood family. It was our turn and I was panicking. It is also my birthday but the ball is to celebrate blood purity not my birthday.

"Mistress don't panic. Everything will be okay." She said.

"Pixie, what if I look ridiculous in this dress?" I told her.

"Don't worry mistress you look beautiful" she said cleaning up the make up.

I looked in the mirror...I look beautiful.

I looked different... But its good different.

"Mistress the Malfoys have arrived" Pixie said and then she left.

I went to the top of the staircase to see below me Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy along with Draco. My parents where greeting them and then Draco looked at me. I blushed heavily.

I went down the stairs and when I arrived at the bottom Draco grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Nice to see you again Ms. Villin" said Mr. Malfoy.

"Nice to see you too Mr. Malfoy" I told him.

"Lovely to see you Francesca" Narcissa said giving me a hug.

"You too Narcissa" I told her.

I looked at Draco and then he said "Nice to see you again love" he said and kissed my cheek.

I kissed his cheek and we went to the ballroom. Yes, my manor has a ballroom.

Then I saw Goyle dancing with Sofie, Pansy with Theodor and Crabbe with the Pureblood Ravenclaw we saw at the Hufflepuff party.

Draco took out his hand and I placed my hand on it.

He then took me to the middle of the ball room and he wrapped his left hand around my waste and I placed my left hand on my shoulder and the other one in Draco's hand.

We then began dancing together. He began twirling me around and even lifted me up and spun me around. We danced for what felt like hours and we never not looked in each others eyes.

After a bit we went to the table where their was some drinks and we both took a glass of butterbeer. Yes we have butterbeer at a ball.

Then I see Aurora was Dancing with Ben and winked at Draco. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

"Love can I talk to you for a second? Like can we go somewhere private?" Draco asked me.

"Yeah sure" I told him. Then I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the ball room and up stairs to my room.

I went to my balcony and he followed me.

I looked at the fields in front of me and said "Draco, why are you acting so weird lately?"

Then I turned around to see him on one of his knees holding out a ring. I was in shock.

"Francesca Villin. I'm not proposing...yet. But I would like to give you this promise ring to symbolize how much I love you and take our relationship seriously. Ben and I planed both of them but he did it first, then he told Aurora that I will be giving you this ring and well wouldn't stop bugging me about it. What I'm trying to say I love you. Will you accept it?" He told me.

Tears in my eyes started forming in my eyes.

"Y-Yes" I said whilst nodding my head.

He then slipped this snake diamond ring on my ring finger.

He then got off his knees and kissed my lips passionately and without hesitation I kissed back. He wrapped his hand around my waste and without breaking the kiss lead me inside. I took off his blazer and threw it on my bed. He then started to unzip my dress whilst moving his mouth to my neck.

Then we heard someone cough.

"Mother!" I said in complete embarrassment. Draco stood their red as a tomato.

"Come down it is almost time for the toast! And don't you dare continue what you where going to do!" She said and left.

"I have a feeling my father will hear about this..." Draco said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We better get going" I told him. I then zipped the back of the dress which was half unzipped and Draco placed on his blazer and we headed down stairs.

We took a glass of champagne and meat with our friends.

"What happened?" Asked Sofie.

"I'll tell you later" I responded.

Then my father went on the stage and lifted up his glass of champagne.
Everyone went silent.

"Welcome to the Pureblood Ball were all of the Pureblood families of Britain gather together every five years to celebrate blood purity. This year it was my families turn on behalf of all of my family the Villin family we are honored to be apart of this community also known as the The Sacred Twenty-Nine. To blood Purity!" He said.

"To blood purity!" Everyone chanted and lifted up their glasses.

We then took a sip out of the champagne.

My father got off the stage and my mother approached him. She whispered something in his ear and he looked directly at me, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at the person and I see Draco.

We then both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. After a few seconds we released and he said "I love you".

"I love you too" I told him.

---fast forward to the end of the ball---

The last family just left and my father and mother came up to me.

"Living room now!" They both said.

This will be a long night...

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. They took a seat on the couch in front of me.

"We need to have the talk" My father said.

"Wha-" I began.

He than started rambling about how I should not have sex at 14 and how I need to be obedient and then my mother said that I was forcing Draco...that where I lost it.

"OKAY NO!" I said jumping off the couch. "I didn't force him. He didn't either!"

"Well, why did it happen?!" My mother asked.

"Because he gave me this promise ring" I told them and lifted up my hand to show them my diamond snake ring.

"First your sister now you" my father said and I nodded my head.

"Ben and Draco have been planning it" I told them.

"Okay, I give up. Just go to sleep."  My father ordered me.

I got up went up to my room and got dressed in an oversized shirt. I placed my dress in my closet and undid my hair and removed my make up.

I went to bed to find Minnie their already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.3K 77
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด - Elodie Phillips is a girl that has a seemingly perfect life. After th...
1.1K 161 54
Delilah just escaped her toxic household and got saved by a letter to Hogwarts. Scared and alone, she finds company with her friends, and falls for D...
15.6K 293 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
1.5K 83 48
Stephanie Elizabeth Vega, a part of the most well-known and wealthy family in the wizarding world, part of the Sacred -Twenty-eight purebloods. Every...