Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 33

681 54 19
By shxnwu

Author's POV

××

Taeyong grabbed his bag and sling it over his shoulder before making his move, away from the person who was at the gate.

"Hey! Where are you going?," he called out and made Taeyong turned his back to face him.

He was now facing the men who was known as his father. How he hoped Kai would show up right now.

"I–I don't know you, sorry," Taeyong uttered. Internally cursing his own self for stuttering.

How could he possibly ended up here?

He scuttled away before a hand landed on his shoulder, forcing him to turn his back.

"Are you sure you don't know me?," the guy questioned and curled up a smirk as he caught the expression on Taeyong's face.

Taeyong could feel his heart thumping wildly. He was too scared to even utter any more words or to even move from that place.

He slowly nodded and averted his gaze, looking anywhere but the person in front of him. He would need to think am excuse to get away from him.

"How could you forget your own father? I'm hurt right now," Daejung uttered, smiling satisifedly to be seeing his son.

Taeyong snorted. He hated even to hear his voice.

"Father?," he scoffed. "I'm sorry but you're not my father," he blurted out and finally be able to meet the other's eyes.

Daejung smirked.

"You grew up to be a daring person I see," he chuckled out, pretending to be proud of him. "Did your useless mom taught you to be like this?"

Taeyong glared at him as he heard those. How dare of him to be addressing his mom in that way.

"You know what just leave him and come with me," the elder man suggested, more to demanded. He moved his hand to place it on Taeyong's shoulders.

But the younger shrugged it away. Looking obviously uncomfortable in this situation.

He remained silent, not wanting to utter any words towards the guy. No way he would be agreeing with that stupid suggestion.

"I can assure you a better life than he—

"I'm sorry, Taeyong," a familiar voice cut them off in the middle of the unwanted conversation. Taeyong was more relieved than ever.

Kai scuttled towards the younger and it was obvious he was in rush by seeing how he tried to catch up his breath.

"I was busy marking the books and I didn't realised the bell has already rang," he smiled apologetically to the latter. Rubbing his nape in awkwardness.

He just realised that it was not only both of them at the moment.

"Oh, who is this?," the teacher asked and turned to Taeyong but the only reply he got was a scared and nervous expression on the boy's face.

His eyebrows snapped together as he tried to understand what was going on right here.

Daejung was as confused as he was. "Hi I'm Lee Daejung, his...father," he smirked as he saw the surprise look on the other's face.

Kai was genuinely surprised. He didn't expect that it was the guy Taeyong had been telling him about.

He shook the guys hand and plastered a calm smile. "I'm Jongin, Taeyong's teacher," he then turned to the boy. "You can say that I'm his father as well," he continued.

Only then he could sense the relieved on the younger's face.

Daejung scoffed. "Oh, looks like Sehun has already found himself a new man huh?," he sounded, mockingly.

And Kai didn't really like how he sound.

"Have he been troubling you? Believe me you wouldn't stand longer with a person like him," he whispered but more like he wanted Taeyong to hear.

Kai was trying really hard to restrain himself from landing a punch on that smug face. How he wished he could do it.

"No and never. I would never think that of him," he calmly replied. While internally screaming in anger.

Daejung scoffed.

"What a good man he got this time," he mocked, glancing at the man in front of him from top to bottom.

Taeyong sighed deeply. He was still avoiding to even look at the elder who called himself his father. How he wished he could slap him and shout on his face.

"Taeyong has grown up well. I wonder how does Sehun look now—

"Don't you dare get near mom!," Taeyong unbeknownstly snapped. He was too scared of the thought this guy might hurt his mom again.

Daejung smirked. "Oh, you're threatening me?," he glared at the younger boy.

Taeyong clinched his fist in anger. He couldn't let Daejung look down on him this time.

"What do you want?!," he hissed in anger, looking at the other with a dead stare.

Daejung scoffed. He walked even closer towards the boy before Kai's hand stopped him.

"Taeyong, go and wait for me in the car," Kai said, handing the car's key to the younger. He stared at him, reassuring that it would be fine.

Taeyong was in doubt at first before he turned his back around and walked away from the two other adults.

He was relieved, at least he didn't have to be talking to that jerk.

Daejung huffed, slapping away Kai's hand from his shoulder. He moved backwards before staring at the latter.

Kai took a deep breath to calm himself down first before facing him. "What else actually do you want from them?"

He could hear the other's scoff escaped from his lip. That guy was underestimating him and he knew it well.

"Is that your problem?," he questioned.

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance. It was no use to be polite to this guy actually.

"From now on, their problem is my problem as well," he retorted, trying not to be angrier. "So if you have problems with them, you have to deal with me too."

Daejung nodded, not looking so pleased after all.

"Well we'll see I guess," he shrugged off his shoulder. Turning his back around towards his car.

Kai sighed deeply.

"Let's see what can a teacher like you do to me?," he heard the mock for the last time before the figure got into his car and drove away.

He was standing still for a few minutes after the car left, dumbfounded.

Well.

×××

"Mom, I'm home."

Taeyong sounded as he stepped into the house. He was inhaling to calm himself and not to look so obvious in front of Sehun.

He kinda promised Kai to talk about this to his mom but not yet. He would talk to him later, it was important to let him know as well.

Sehun appeared from the hallway, still in his working suit. "You're home?," he folded up his sleeve before walking towards the kitchen.

"I haven't prepare the food yet," he said. "Go and change. Then we can eat," he continued, noticing there was something odd about Taeyong.

But he would be asking about it later. He knew exactly that Taeyong would not tell him until he felt ready to do so.

He noticed the same expression on Kai's face as well. It was not too good to be honest.

Taeyong glanced at Kai and then to Sehun before he walked towards his own room. Getting change.

Sehun was getting the ingredients ready for him to cook when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

He slightly smiled before continuing what he was doing.

"Everything's fine?," he asked, knowing that Kai was behind him. "I know you two are hiding something from me," he continued.

His ear caught the deep sigh from the elder and the hug was tightened.

"Don't worry," the latter shortly stated.

Sehun wanted to ask more because he was sure there was something going on. But looked like Kai would not tell him a word for now so he did not have any choice but to wait.

He slowly nodded and shot a fond smile before continuing what he was doing.

"Then can you help me to set up the table?," he questioned and glanced over his shoulder to look at the other.

Kai nodded, ruffling the latter's hair gently. He made his way to the living room and took off his blazer, placing it neatly on the sofa.

His legs brought him to the dining table and began cleaning up the messes he found. He set up the table just like Sehun asked him to do.

Taeyong came after changing into more comfortable clothes and they started having the food Sehun made. It was a silent and peaceful one this time.

But not really for Taeyong. He was still thinking about the incident and how to tell Sehun about it.

His eyes wandered in nervousness before meeting Kai's eyes who was looking at him in concern. The elder blinked his eyes like telling him everything would be okay.

He inhaled deeply.

"Mom?"

Sehun lifted his head and stared at his son. "Yep, what's wrong?," he flashed a light smile while feeding the food into his mouth, munching it slowly while hearing to what Taeyong was about to say.

Taeyong tapped his feet nervously. "I–I actually have something to tell you," he admitted after a few moments of trying to calm himself down.

"I know I should not keep this from you but I just don't want you to get worried," he said and stared straightly at those confused eyes.

Sehun placed his utensils on the plate and focused all his attention to his son.

"Okay...what is it?," he carefully asked.

Taeyong sighed for the recent times. He began telling Sehun every single things that happened including when he met Daejung for the first time in the park.

He also told him about the talk the had at school just now and how Kai almost landed a punch on his face if he didn't remember they were in school.

Sehun was surprised. He even started shaking the moment he heard the name again.

It had been a while since he mentioned about the bastard that ruined his past life and he thought that guy would never come back.

But he was wrong.

"That jerk," he hissed in anger.

He didn't mind if Daejung wanted to insult him or ruined his life but not Taeyong. He would never let that happened.

"Taeyong," he pulled his son into a tight hug. He felt a deep guilt crept into his heart.

"I'm sorry," he softly uttered while stroking the boy's head. "I'm sorry for letting you get through all of this," he said again.

Taeyong shook his head. "Mom, it is not your fault at all," he reassured the elder.

Kai was watching them in silence. "You don't have to worry," he ruffled Sehun's hair. "I will be here if you guys need me and I will do my best to protect both of you."

Sehun was touched by that as well as Taeyong. They smiled to show how thankful they were.

It became silent for a few moments afterwards. Each of them was drown in their own thoughts but they knew they had each other.

--

Heyy! Hope you like the chapter🌹💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...
443K 23.6K 49
CAUSATION: Aira had an accident. She died, and a demon revived her. In exchange for that, the mortal had to live with him but as time passed by, Aira...
408K 11K 30
PROLOGUE: Him. Me. Us. After Hana's father passed away, she was never the same again. Pretending that everything was okay when it wasnt. She would...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...