My Love is Blind

By kimselaa

Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules... More

Bunny Boy
New Gang
Payback
New Student
Before its too late
Apologize
Lips and Cream
Scent
A Deal
Can't get you out of my head
Leader
Only Fools for you
Make it right
Together
Its Okay to be not Okay
Who is V
In Love with a Criminal
Sweet Lie
Innocence
Feel Special
My Pretty bunny
I Quit
Among Us
Just the way you are
Utopia
Still with you
Follow
Jealousy
Trust
Malignancy
A Tense Atmosphere
Checkmate
Incorrigible Romantique
Vacation pt1
Vacation pt2
Vacation pt3
taekook homecoming
The Meeting
You, me and her?
Sleepless Night
Lost
Forever
Forgiveness
Fate of a friendship
The Battle of life and death
My Love is Blind
My Love is Blind Cast

Cuddles and Kisses

7K 306 13
By kimselaa

Every thing was going fine for jungkook in fact it was perfect a perfect life he could ask for. He finally got the man he admired and got loved and cherish by him. Even in the university everyone's jaw hung open seeing the most handsome boy hanging out with the nerd/ blind professor, even though they weren't officially dating but jungkook didn't  have any problem in that because taehyung still loves and cares for him.

Some girls got jealous but taehyung try to stay by the youngers side whenever possible so they won't even get a chance to say anything to jungkook . Other than those jealous girl no one could say anything to the younger thank to taehyung who stood in between of the crowded cafeteria and announced that if anyone is gonna hurt or bully jungkook they are gonna meet his worst side and he said this with a dead serious face with his voice deeper than usual enough to send chills down everyone's spine.
Jungkook was really touched by taehyung's support and care but one thing that bothers him is that the older was clearly ditching his classes to be with him and he didn't want him to. If only poor jungkookie knew that taehyung has completed his studies long back and now he wants to protect and spoil the younger with his love.

______________________________________

It was one of those days when taehyung use to visit his bunny to take care of him. It was Sunday when the older came running to jungkook's house he took him for a walk helping him with all the obstacles on his Bunny's way and then feeding him icecream while sitting near a lake in the park. He use to wipe the cream with a tissue which spread on the younger lips while eating.

"Ah baby bunny you are such a messy eater it's the 100th time I'm wiping off the cream from your lips "

"Not my fault you are the one feeding me I can surly eat properly myself "

"Ohh is that so then I'll love to see you try "

"Sure I'll show you " Jungkook ended up spreading the ice cream till his cheeks . Taehyung sighed but then an idea clicked in his pervert mind he slowly licked the younger cheeks till his lips tasting the strawberry flavor he remembered the time when jungkook was drinking coffee and had cream all over his lips.

Poor bunny got started by taehyung's act his breath hitched when he realised that taehyung was too close, he could feel their lips almost touching , jungkook licked his lips and that when taehyung lost it he couldn't control himself anymore and attached his lips with the younger soft one. Jungkook eyes widen but then he closed his eyes enjoying how their lips fits perfectly with each other. It was a sweet kiss with taehyung licking the cream off jungkook's lips . As he pulled back he saw his bunny still sitting with pouty lips and closed eyes , he chucked and pecked his lips again.

"I'm sorry bunny I couldn't resist it anymore your lips are too tempting. "

"its ok i-i liked it-t" Jungkook replied with a whisper .

"What did you said baby I didn't hear you " He said teasing him

"I said I LIKED IT " He said it out loud and hid his face in his palms. Taehyung smirked and pulled him holding him closer . They both fed each other and enjoyed their alone time.

They both went home and taehyung made a special lunch for his baby. He was showing off his cooking skills and making delicious dishes for the younger whenever he comes over . They again feed each other and now they were laying on the couch cuddling .

" Taetae why don't you spend your Sundays with your family "

"Baby I live with them I see them everyday but with you I get only one day , don't you like me spending time with you "

"No no you took it in a wrong way I didn't meant that I really enjoy spending time with you but now when I think of it I didn't heard of your parents when I was at your house " Taehyung got tensed at jungkook's question.

"Bunny my parents are always busy on business trips that's why you didn't saw then that time "

"Okkk and-"

"Shhh no more questions let me spoil you with my Cuddles And Kisses" he said while kissing he neck lightly .

"Haha stopped taehyung it tickles " He said while laughing. They both fall in complete silence when jungkook break it with another question .

"Taehyung "

"Hmmm" He said while his face was burried in the youngers neck inhaling his sweet smell .

"Tomorrow there's a sport event in the uni "

"That's good so then we can go out tomorrow as well "

"No idiot I'm saying that did you participated in any of the events. "

"No why "

"So that I could have cheered you " He said and taehyung stood up a bit.

"You want me to run a race tomorrow "

"Yes but what now you haven't participated in any of the event "

"You don't worry about that I'll take care of it just wait for me at the ground tomorrow and don't be alone call jimin with you "

"Really taehyung you are gonna participate for me " Jungkook also stood up asked with shinning eyes.

"I can do anything for you baby and this is just a race "

"Thank you so much taetae I'll be standing in the front cheering up for you the loudest.

" But even you have to do something for me "

"Yeah sure "

"Will you come with me tomorrow after the sports event, I have a surprise for you "

"Really what's is it "

"I guess I just told you it's a surprise so you have to wait for it "

"Okk" He said with a pout.

"Hey bunny can I ahh- can I kiss you again "  Taehyung asked , jungkook was surprised for a bit but then smiled and pulled him closer. They both kissed again softy it was as if taehyung was caressing jungkook's lips by his own . And that's how they spend their weekend sleeping on the couch hugging  close to each other.

______________________________________

It was sports day at the uni many energetic students were warming up on the ground. Jungkook was eagerly waiting for taehyung to arrive.

"Hey guys look over there who has come to see our sports day " Some students were laughing and making fun of jungkook.

"Can you even see what's going on"

But it doesn't matters to jungkook anymore he knows taehyung is there for him so he don't care what others says.

"You all , you are from which house I'm gonna talk to your house leader and disqualify you from all the matches " Jimin said fuming in anger.

"We are sorry Mr park we'll never say anything to Mr Jeon please let us attend" The students started pleading

"Still don't have any shame to apologise to Mr Jeon , say it RIGHT NOW " Jimin shouted.

"Mr Jeon we are ashamed of what we said to you please tell Mr Park not to cut out names " The students begged.

"Jimin let them go I really don't care what they say let them enjoy this day after a rough week " Jungkook said.

"Thank you Mr Jeon " The students said and left.

"Why did you came today jungkook you could have stay at home and rest " Jimin said

"No hyung it's fine I'm waiting for someone "

"Is it lucas ? "

"No someone else "

"Ok lover boy wait for yours someone I'll be busy with the matches so if you need anything you can ask Nurse Suzy "

"Ok jimin best of luck "

"Bye see you later " Jimin left to take care of the matches as he is the PT teacher.

"I wonder if you coming or not Taehyung " Jungkook said to himself.
"It's almost time "
______________________________________

"Please forgive us Mr V we'll do whatever you say I'm sorry "

"Tsk tsk you think you can start your own business right under my nose, you think I'm a fool . What about the deal of sharing profits with me I didn't got any money this month and there isn't any accounts of your new business, were you hiding it from me "

"No Mr V it was just a side business I wasn't sure if it would be successful or not I just started it, I was gonna inform you " The man defended himself and taehyung was staring him in his soul. He shivered under his strong gaze.

"Inform me when , when you would have gain profit and break ties with us, you think I don't know about your plan " Taehyung said gripping his hairs and punching him on the face . He look at his watch and got up immediately.

"Kill him " Taehyung said .

"What!! But what about his other mens " Namjoon asked and taehyung gave him a glare.

"I don't have time for these bullshits I have to be somewhere you can take care of these small things " Taehyung said.

"Sorry Mr V I mean losing him and his mens would be a great loss to us "

"I don't need traitors, I hate them and tomorrow call Jackson and tell him to bring his mens , train them they are the new members " Taehyung said

"Ok Mr V as you say "

______________________________________

"The last match will start in a few minutes participants hold their places " Jimin announced. Jungkook was sitting alone still waiting for taehyung .

"I guess he forgot , I'll just wait for the last match to end " Jungkook said.

After sometimes jungkook heard the gun shot which means the race has started. Although his mood was spoiled but he was interested in the last match, it was a relay match among the house groups . Suddenly jungkook heard something and his eyes widen.

______________________________________

I'm so sorry guys for disappearing I wanted to post the previous chapter long back but Wattpad wasn't letting me post and was constantly showing errors.  I'm publishing this chapter early as an apology , Finally I posted it today thanks for still supporting me I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜

Like and comment 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
401K 17.1K 34
Jungkook is just a cute and kind college student who wants nothing but to be happy. What will happen to his now peaceful and happy life when his dad...
35.2K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
1.4M 75.6K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...