Husband from now on I will sp...

By AnamikaAcharjee

Trishna sen ,was about to get award for being the best singer of the year but before that she died and transm... More

1. Good morning.
2 . Mother and daughter time together.
3. Trishna's shopping with her daughter.
4. First awkward dinner with my husband.
5. playing a new tune with my husband.
6. Shopping for Durga puja.
7. Sankalpa is jealous of purvi.
8. Trishna's story scared Sankalpa more than ghost stories.
9. Ride back home is too much fun.
11. First breakfast with sankalpa's family.
Thank you.
12. pickles and papad.
13. picnic in the farm ( part 1 ).
14. Picnic in the farm ( part 2)
15. shashti puja : Arrival of Maa Durga.
16. Saptami puja : Arrival of guests and the female lead.
17. Ashtami puja ...dhaker tale naach ( dance with the beat of drum ).
18. Nabamih : Arrival of Trishna's crush( part 1).
18. Nabami : I only belong to you ( part 2 ).
19 . Dashami : After four years mother came to see me.
20. Dashami : Like maa durga going to her husband why can't you come back to me?
21. It is widely know that everything is fair in love and war.
22. laxmi puja and kabir's evil plan.
23. Little accident in laxmi puja.
24. A little confrontation : Nia knows.
25. Doll wedding game : teaching the importance of marriage ( part 1 )

10. you are the girl of my dreams who became reality.

1.2K 38 0
By AnamikaAcharjee

Soon the car went inside a big gate. Trishna saw the bamboos which are being tied for making pandal for puja. People shouting , working , such a lively atmosphere in the house. Sankalpa parked the car near the building and they all got out from the car. Purvi who was sleeping is wide awake in her mothers lap. Martha looked around and sankalpa started calling his family. 

Trishna didn't meet them but sankalpa has introduced everyone through pictures , so she is pretty much sure she will recognise them correctly. Sankalpa's grandparents are no more alive , her parents lives in that house , his two brothers  , their wives and  kids , one sister who is in college , two uncles and their wives.

" Sankalpa .....my boy you are back " said sankalpa's mother with tears in eyes. She hugged him and cried for a bit . Sankalpa console her. Than he took purvi in his arms and told " See who came to visit you. " his mothers eyes beamed with joy.

" oh ! my princess you are here. " She took purvi from sankalpa.
" You are back in correct time son , now we can all have a good Durga puja. " said sankalpa's dad.

" Bro , you are finally home....we can go fishing now ...its going to be too good. " said  sankalpas brother Akshat . " Really ! He just walked in and all you are thinking how to take him fishing with you ? That's so not done. " said Puja bhabi ( sister-in law).

" Bhabi its OK I know how much bro loves fishing. And I am sure , I will catch more fishes than him. " he said to which Akshat playfully punched him in his arm and said " We will see. "

" Bro you are fighting with me in front of my wife not fair. " sankalpa's comment made everyone turn towards Trishna who was standing shy fully behind them. " How ignorant of me....I should have seen you. Welcome Trishna. " said puja while slowly walking towards trishna.

" Its not your fault Bhabi. " replied trishna while giving her a hug. Their was visible gasp among everyone in the family. Trishna touched feet's of the elders and showed them respect .

" God bless you my child. " said sankalpa's mother . Others stood little away hesitating , trying to monitor her each move , her each step. Trishna sensed their hesitation and thought to clear everything between them.

" I know my previous behavior has hurt your feelings. Its perfectly understandable that you don't have a good opinion about me.I was a little girl , I really didn't have any idea about family , how important is family for someone's life , how strong bond it is , I didn't understand.  But I would like to rectify my every fault. I want to be part of your family . Can you please forget the past and include me in your family ? " Trishna asked with joined hands.

" Of course dear, you don't have to feel sorry. I understand, we understand. Of course you are very welcome in our family. " said sankalpa's mother and hugged Trishna.

" Sister, welcome home. " said Akshat with a polite smile. " Even I scolded you quite often in past , showed you bad behavior ...sorry for that sister. " he told her with a pleading gaze. Trishna doesn't know about the fights the original owner did with them but she made a mental note about not having any kind of argument with them.

" Its okay brother, I was in fault that's why you scolded me ....so brother don't feel sorry. This time we will be on good terms , and I will make you tasty baits , so when you go fishing you can have maximum number of fishes. " she told with enthusiasm.

" That's like my sister. " said Akshat with a big grin. " That's not fair , you will let your husband lose competition ?? How can you do that ? " said sankalpa playfully but showing fake anger.

" Cause from now she is my sister first than your wife. " said Akshat. " Okay , you two keep fighting let me show her , her room. Come with me Trishna . Purvi , let's go . Martha please follow me. " said puja with a smile.

" Bhabi , where is Sanjay bhai ( brother ) and sanjana bhabi ? And where is titli ? " asked sankalpa to puja. " Bhai , went for puja shopping with bhabi and titli is in college and other kids are in school...today is their last day . From tommorow their vacation will start. So they will be back soon. " said puja.

Puja showed trishna her room. It was a big room with a king size bed , a large cardboard, and a large windows.

" Here get fresh than we will have lunch together. " said puja and than left. Sankalpa joined them in few minutes , Martha went in her room to get fresh. Trishna helped purvi get fresh and made her wear a floral dress.

She herself wore a plain sari and wore a light makeup on her face as she doesn't like to do makeup and with her body sari goes very well.

The whole family ate lunch together and had chatted for a long time. Nearly at 5 o'clock titli and four other kids came home . purvi soon mixed with them and they played a lot but since they were very tired from the journey they ate dinner early and went in bed.

Purvi slept as soon as her head hit the bed. Sankalpa and Trishna sat near the window to chat.

" I am so glad that they are not super angry with me and forgave me very easily. " Trishna told sankalpa. He smiled and told " I told you that they will forgive you. You have not done anything terrible to them for which they will hate you. " sankalpa ensured her.

" Thank you for supporting and understanding me. I now known what is a family , I now known what it is like to be loved and cared. I feel so protected and complete ...thank you. " she said to sankalpa with sincerity.

" Thank you....you gave me a family. You made me dad of the most wonderful girl in the world .I was a son , brother , grandson, uncle but you have made me a father so thank you very much. " sankalpa's words made trishna smile with happy tears in her eyes. ' How can someone leave such a cute husband behind ? ' though trishna. " And thank you for... " as he didn't finish his line Trishna asked him " For ? "

He pulled her by her waist near him , so close that she could feel his hot breath in her face , eyes locked together and she could clearly see hunger in his eyes ,  her body pressed against his chest and his fingers roaming on her smooth skin. She felt shivers down her spine , she with a weak voice asked " For ? "

" For making me husband of the most beautiful girl in the world, " he whispered " for making yourself completely mine , for permitting only me to touch you....." he tilted his head slightly , trailing her neck with his nose " You know , you are the girl of my dreams who became reality. Thank you for being with me. " his soft whispers and light touch are making her crazy.

" Mummy...." Purvi's sudden cry made them jump apart from each other. She hurried to attend a crying purvi and lied with her to make her sleep again. Sankalpa who was watching them than went to join them in bed. Purvi hugged Trishna and slept again.

" She saw a bad dream. " explained Trishna while trying to hide her smile. " What's so funny ? " asked sankalpa with a little rough voice. " Nothing good night. " she whispered , than she extended her hand took sankalpa's hand and holded it tightly " Good night. " replied sankalpa with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.1K 59
This story is about a shy girl name Ahanaa Sharma and an extrovert boy name Ayansh Malhotra. Ahanaa has her own bakery shop. She loves cooking and li...
155K 12.6K 43
At a big Mansion. A group of people are sitting around the dining room. "Dadi, I wouldn't like to repeat. So I'm not at all ready for marriage again...
104K 1.9K 24
Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect I loved him since college. We got married and lived a peaceful life i...
533K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...