The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

52. The fear

22.2K 973 224
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

I woke up at 5.00 am in the morning and get ready after taking a shower. When I was taking a shower my nose started bleeding again and my head was about explode in extreme pain. I was about to fall on the wet floor but I immediately took the support of wall and sit on the floor until the dizziness went away. I have to tell this Siddharth, I know it's not normal and I can't take any risk with my baby.

Everyone wakeup around 7.00 am and came to downstairs for breakfast after getting freshen up. They ate breakfast in a hurry because today is keerti's mehndi ceremony and at night James keerti got engaged.

I didn't see Siddharth, Nick and James since morning. They didn't even came downstairs for breakfast, maybe they all leave for jogging or hitting gym, because they all are fitness freaks and didn't skip their exercise for single day, not even on their marriage. Keerti told me on our marriage day Siddharth hit the gym for four hours to look fit and handsome in his groom dress.

I went to upstairs to Siddharth's and my room to take a earrings which pooja wanted to wear in mehndi ceremony. As I opened the door of my room, I giggled looking at three best friends sleeping on our bed and cuddling each other, thinking each other as their wives.

Nick was sleeping between Siddharth and James and cuddling to Siddharth while James was sleeping cuddling Nick from his back and his head was resting on his back.

"Emm..You are so beautiful." Nick mumbled in his sleep while tracing his hands on Siddharth's bare chest.

I stood there watching the show and pressed my lips together to suppress my laugh.

"Baby..where is your boobs." Nick mumbled again while tracing his hands on Siddharth's chest. Siddharth frown in his sleep and push Nick's hand away from his chest.

"Let's have baby. I don't want Sid become father before me. Let's make love." Nick started kissing on Siddharth's face.

Oh! My god. MY Siddharth's virtue is in danger.

"Baby when you grow beard?" Nick mumbled again while kissing on Siddharth's jaw.

But I stood there while putting my hand on my mouth, trying hard to control my laugh.

"Where are your lips?" Suddenly Siddharth opened his eyes and My eyes went wide when Nick slammed his lips on Siddharth's.

I think I should step in to save my husband's virtue.

Siddharth's eyes went wide in shock when he feel's someone's lips on him.

"You fucking asshole. I'm not your wife." He jerked Nick away and kick both James and Nick out from the bed and wiped his mouth.

"Now I have to brush my teeth from detergent." Siddharth spit and run to washroom.

"Wh..what happened?" Both Nick and James said in unison and looked here and there with their sleepy eyes. I broke into laugh and then their eyes turn to me.

"Hey..pretty Preeti.."

"Good morning sister-in-law."

"Nothing...you three continue your romance. I just came here to bring earrings and James Please leave before bua ji see you. She will definitely scold you. I will send the breakfast here. Leave after breakfast." I said when my laughter died down a little.

"Oh! Yeah..Thankyou so much for reminding me. I should go now. My mom also going to kill me if she found out I wasn't at home. Don't worry about the breakfast. I will have it at my home." He said while getting up from the floor.

"Use the back door." I shouted after him.

"Don't worry Keerti will help me. I will leave after meeting her." He shouted back and ran from the room. I looked at Nick and he sleep again on the floor. I giggled and shake my head in amount. I walked inside the closet, take out Siddharth's clothes, put them on bed for him to wear then I took the earrings from my vanity and walked outside the room after covering Nick with blanket and let him sleep for a while.

........................................................................

"Bhabhi your mehndi is looking so beautiful and it's so dark. Bhayi really loves you." Keerti said while looking at my henna fill hands. I blushed and gave her smile.

Pooja and Kshama applied henna last night on my hands because they know I didn't get a time to apply it today. Mehandi ceremony is celebrating at the back side of the mansion and ladies are dancing on riyual songs while my bhabhi, my friends, cousins and sisters applying henna on their hands. I didn't saw Siddharth since morning. He is really busy between office and looking after the arrangements of engagement. I really feel bad looking at him, taking so much stress, though Nick is helping him but his some foreign clients wanted Nick and his presence also in the meeting when they sign the deal. It's become really hectic to him.

I was busy so I told Pooja to give breakfast both Siddharth and Nick. Emily, kshama and Neha also helping me in work but they can't do much because Mom gave responsibility of Keerti's wrdding to me So only I know which thing is where.

"Show me bhayi's name in your hand." I opened my both palm infront of her and let her look my mehndi. She was looking into my hands while henna designers applying henna on her both hands. She looked carefully and then smile when she finds Siddharth's name curved in palms with henna.

"I'm sure..this time bhayi can't find his name in your mehndi. Kshama di and Pooja really did a great job to hid it." She said while looking at me.

"He always find his name in my mehndi." I chuckled softly and make her drink juice.

"Hey..look what is happening there." Suddenly a girl exclaimed in excitement. Everyone's eyes turn where she was pointing.

"Boys are doing stunts with bikes." Another girls said and everyone got up from their seats and walked where boys are doing stunts. I and keerti also get up and walked to the direction where everyone is going.

When I reached there I saw Anshul, Aditya are doing to drift and trying to lift it from the backside but they didn't do it properly while Rohan bhiya, Nick, James, Dhruv, Rishabh Anit and Pulkit jiju are encouraging them.

"Anshul, Aditya..what the hell both are you doing. Stop right now or I will call papa." Shivani di threatened them but her words went to deaf ears.

"Oh! Come on Shivani they are adults and we are just having fun." Anit jiju said while waving his hand and shrugged it.

"Anit don't encourage them." Shivani di glared at jiju but he just grin.

"Shivani you girls go and celebrate your ceremony and let us enjoy us." Rohan bhiya said and Shivani di shake her head is disbelief.

"Anshul, Aditya leave it. I think you can't do this. I put a bet on both of you. I wasted my money on you." Anit jiju said and shook his head disappointly.

"But we will win the bet." Nick and James said in unison.

"How..?" Anit and Pulkit jiju said in unison.

"Sid.."

Siddharth walked out from the crowd with his all glory when James and Nick called his name. He was wearing a darkest blue jacket which was looking almost black under it he was wearing a black shirt and sleeves of jacket and shirt are rolled up till his elbow, he matched it with black jeans and black shoes. His black shades and black track mitts giving him a sexy look. Every girls present there is watching him like a hawk and I am one of them. Sometimes I can't believe myself that this handsome, sexy and hot man, is my husband.

He sit on the bike like a hero and looked at me through his black shades. His face was glowing under the sun light and making him more handsome. He gestured to me with his pointed finger to come forward. I didn't understand why he is asking me to step forward. Before I could make a decision or think properly someone pushed me forward from behind.

He start the motorcycle and raced it many time while locking his eyes with mine through his black sun glasses and I was standing there lost, still processing why he asked me to step forward. I looked at him confusingly but he smirked and start the the bike. I gasped in shock when Siddharth raced the bike towards me with full speed but before I could react he pulled the break and bike's back tire lift in the air. I closed my eyes when I feel his lips on my forehead.

I opened my eyes when he pulled back and bike was again on his two tires. I was looking at Siddharth with shock for and try to process what just happened here. He removed his black shades from his eyes and winked at my while smirking.

"Wwoohhoo...You nailed it Sid."

My face turn into beetroot when I heard the sound of clapping and everyone's hooting.

"Pay up.." Anit jiju and Pulkit jiju put 100 USD bill on James and Nick's hand.

Siddharth chuckled softly and shake his head in amusement while looking down when he saw the reaction on my face. I turned into darkest shade of red and run from there when I started hearing the comments of teasing for both of us.

........................................................................

I took out more tissue paper from box and applied a pressure on my bloody nose. I wet the tissue paper and put wiped the blood from my chin. This is the second time my nose bleeding.

I was feeding Abhi and Shreya when they noticed the blood in my nose. My head was also aching since morning. It didn't go away after I took the pills and now it's ready to explode my brain. I have to soon find Siddharth and told him to took me to the doctor. I don't know what is happening to me but I really need to see the doctor. I can't put our baby's life in danger.

I splashed the water on my face and washed my nose properly when bleeding stop. I changed into a comfortable simple net yellow anarkali because I was feeling suffocating in heavy green lehnga. After getting ready I went to downstairs to look for Siddharth.

"Nancy..have you seen Siddharth..?" I asked her when I crossed the corridor upstairs. She was holding the tray of snacks.

"No mam..I haven't seen him since morning." I nodded my head. She smiled and I said her to go.

I came to downstairs and saw Pooja crossing the livingroom with a shagun thal jn her hand.

"Pooja.." She stopped when I called her.

"Yes, di.."

"Have you seen Siddharth somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yeah Sid Jiju was at the back side of the mansion, near the pool others." She said.

"Okey.." I nodded my head and walked towards the pool area.

Tomorrow is Keerti's wedding and my health is not supporting me at all. Being a soul daughter-in-law of Kapoor family, everyone has a expectations from me. Everything has to be perfect in Keerti's wedding. I don't want anyone to raise a finger later on something. Mom and Dad gave Keerti's wedding responsibility to Siddharth and I and I know Siddharth is doing his part perfectly but I was lacking in perfection. I get tired easily and this headache never leaves my head. Though Mom, Keerti, Dad and Siddharth always scolded me for not taking rest properly and one of them always feed me something time to time. But still I always feel weakness and instead of gaining weight it's look like I loose.

I was walking looking down while lost in my thoughts when I bumped into someone's hard chest and my nose hurt baldly. Everything arounds me started spinning and I felt dizziness.

"Preeti..." I was about to fall and hit the ground when someone hold my hand and save me from falling but I was still feeling dizzy and trying hard to open my eyes.

"Baby.." He pulled me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest because who is holding me.

"Siddharth.."

"Yes, baby I'm here." He said. I can here the concern in his voice.

"Shit...your nose is bleeding." I opened my eyes a little and saw he was looking worried for me.

He make me sit on the nearby couch of pool area. First he make me drink the water and then put a wet cloth with pressure on my bloody nose. I rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry love. I was talking on phone and didn't see you." He said while while cupping my head from side and push my head more to his chest. I can hear the guilt in his voice.

"You always behind my nose. Just tell me that you wanted to break it." I said with a soft chuckle, try to to lighten the situation.

"But it was just a bumping. Why are your nose bleeding like this?" He asked me.

"I don't know Siddharth what is happening to me? This is the third time in a single day that my nose is bleeding like this. Yesterday when I was washing my face, a sharp wave headache hit me and my nose started bleeding. Please take me to the doctor." I said while applying the pressure on my nose but he suddenly pull me from his chest by my shoulders and asked me, "What do you mean, your nose bleed yesterday and you didn't tell me and your are telling me this is the third time in a single day that your nose bleeds. This is very irresponsible. You should have tell me before."

Concern, anger and worry all are showing on his face and I know he is not pleasant with the idea that I hide this for him. But I didn't hide anything from him. I just forget to tell him.

"You were angry yesterday and I was so busy since morning that I forgot to tell you. But now I was coming towards you to tell you about the nose bleeding and ask you to take me to the doctor." I said looking at him.

"Okey, forget all of this. Let's go to the doctor and tell her everything. I tell mom that we are going to the doctor."
He said while throwing the dirty tissue paper in dustbin.

"Siddharth..." He was about to get up when I stop him.

"Don't tell anyone anything about this. Keerti's wedding is tomorrow. Everyone is happy and I don't want anyone to get worry. First we go to the doctor and if there is something serious then we will tell everyone. Let's not disturb anyone for now."

Siddharth nodded his head and get up with me by holding my hand.

"Let's change your clothes first. They had a blood strain on them."

He took me to our room and choose a plain orange red anarkali suit for me. I changed into it and then we go to doctor.

........................................................................

"Mrs. Kapoor..I checked your MRI scans, they are perfectly fine. There is no sign of any tumour." Dr. Malik said.

Currently we are sitting in a oncologist specialist Dr. Malik who was referred by Dr. Emma Miller
When we meet my gynaecologist Dr. Emma Miller and told her about my headache, dizziness and nose blinding, she referred us to to Dr, Malik for my whole body check-up. Siddharth is afraid and I can sense the panic though he is not showing it but I can tell he is worried about me and our baby more than me.

"But Doctor she had nose bleeding yesterday and today her nose bleeds three times. It's not normal. I agree she is pregnant which explains her dizziness but no pregnant women's nose bleeds during pregnancy." Siddharth said to doctor. I hold his hand under the table to calm him because he is filling a little edgy and restless.

"I know Mr. Kapoor you are right, that's why I want to perform a few more tests on your wife, including complete blood test so we can find the reason behind her headache and nose bleeding. But it will take time to ready the report of tests. As soon as I got the reports, I will personally call you." Dr. Malik said and write a few tests for me to perform. Dr. Malik performed a few more tests on me and took my blood sample for test.

*****

Siddharth was holding my hand and walked towards our car. He didn't say a single word after we meet the doctor and I told him about my health condition. I looked at him and he was looking list. I can understand him. If I were in his place, I also afraid and feel restless. I am feeling afraid with the unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just want to pray to god it will just a false intuition. He opened the passenger door for me and I sit inside. He walked around the car and sit in ad riving sit. He took the water bottle and took out my medicine which doctor told me to take it now, to avoid the further nose bleeding and headache until reports didn't come and they didn't start my treatment.

"First take your medicines." He said while putting a tablet in my mouth and make me gulp it with water, then he wiped my mouth with tissue. All this time I was looking at him with love and adoration. He looked for a minute and then turn to face front. I know his mood is gloomy due to my health and was worried for me. I can't look at him like this so before he could start the car I hooked my arm around his right elbow and rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and leaned to his touch when he kissed on my forehead.

"Let's go to the shopping. I want to buy a dress for Keerti's engagement." I said while putting my chin on his shoulder and looked at him.

"But you already buy a dress for her engagement." He said while looking at me.

"Yeah..but I wanted to buy one more. Feeling like to loose your pocket and buy a beautiful dresses and jewellery for tonight." I said while kissing on his cheeks.

"You need rest love. We will buy dresses other time." He said.

"Are you saying no to your pregnant wife or are afraid that I will empty your bank balance?" I pulled back and asked him while raising my one eyebrow.

"You know..I can buy a whole shop for you." He said with smirk.

"Then take me to the shopping."

"Okey baby.." He said and packed on my lips but before he could pull back I snaked my arms around his neck, grabbed his nape of neck and pull him in a passionate kiss.

"We are in public place." He whispered huskily while breaking the kiss.

"I don't care" I said and again slammed my lips on him.

He pulled me on his lap by my waist and kissed me passionately. His car has a black mirror and the parking area is empty so no one can see us, what we are doing inside. I clutched his hair from back and kissed him more deeply while tilting my head a little. Our tongue fights for the dominanse but this time he make me lead the kiss and I shoved my tongue inside his mouth and explore the every corner of his mouth. I moaned when he suck my tongue and and his minty breath meet my breath.

I broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and hide my face in the crook of his neck while my chest is heaving up and down due to the passionate kiss we just share. I felt a kiss on my head and when we both were normal and our breath our calm I sit back on my sit and Siddharth start the car after buckling my seatbelt.

........................................................................

"Try this one." Siddharth said while taking out a red lehnga for me. We are in a fashion boutique in a mall choosing a dresses for me and Siddharth is helping me. Well he is not helping me because he wants me to wear only red lehnga.

"Siddharth no...I have so many red dresses. Infect right now I am wearing a red. You always choose a red dress for me." I said with a pout and told the sales girl to put it back.

"But I live red on you." He said with grin and then pull out another red lehnga for me. I rolled my eyes and put it back.

"Ma'am try this one." Sales girl said while giving me a golden net lehnga. I looked at Siddharth for his approval.

"Hmm..try this one. Then I can tell." He said while looking at me. I chuckled and went to the trial room.

Sales girl helped me to putting it and then I walked outside to show it Siddharth.

"Neah.." He shake his head in disapproval.

"Try this one." He said again showing me red lehnga.

"Siddharth No..I won't wear red lehnga again. People will think only red suits me. I want to wear another colour." I said while shaking my head as no.

"Preeti..Please you know you look more gorgeous in red and who cares what people think. You will get ready only for me not for them." He said while walking towards me.

"But.."

"No buts..okey I have a deal..we will buy one red lehnga and another one in different colour." He said and took one more step towards me. Our toes are touching and we both are standing very closed to eachother.

He leaned to my ear and whispered huskly, "I want to make love to you in red lehnga like we made at our first night as my new Dulhan."

My face turned into crimson red and a soft smile came on my face. I lowered my head down to hide my blush and smile shyly.

I took the red lehnga from his hand and run to trial room to change it.

After buying a dresses for me, we both went to the kid section. Siddharth forced me to buy a red lehnga but according to his deal I bought a pastel pink lehnga with silver blouse. It wasn't too much heavy but looked very beautiful infect Siddharth approve it instantly when I step out from the trial room and showed it to him. He also bought a sarees, suits some jeans and top for me. I also bought jeans, shirt, t-shirt and three piece for him.

We bought so many beautiful pink and blue dresses and toys for our baby. We both are very excited and enjoy a lot when we shop for our baby. Siddharth wanted to buy many baby girl stuff toys, dresses and many other things which girls like but I stopped him because we already bought so many things and I don't want him to spoil our baby even before he/she born. So at the end I literally has to dragged him out of the store. He was whining like a child when I dragged him out from the kid section and the other customers in the store giving me a weird look like I'm doing 'Atyachar' ( harassing) on my husband.

........................................................................

"Sid, Preeti..where had you both gone? I was looking for you for a while now." Mom asked us as soon as we entered the house. It already past afternoon when we reached home. Siddharth and I both ate lunch on restaurant and then come directly to home when mom called us and asked our whereabouts.

"..and what is this?" She asked while looking at the shopping bags in Siddharth's hands.

"Tumhari bahu ko shopping kerni thi. (Your daughter-in-law wants to do shopping.)" Siddharth said while shrugging his shoulders. A servant come and took shopping bag from Siddharth's hand and went upstairs to put them in our room.

"Ok..whatever..Preeti dear Keerti is looking for you. She is freaking out. She said she doesn't want to marry to James because she is feeling nervous. Please dear make her understand that this is normal and make her ready for the engagement." Mom said with panick.

"Don't worry Mom..you go get ready. I will take care of Keerti and get her ready for the engagement." I said while making her assure.

"Okey dear..Please take care of everything." Mom said and then walked away.

"Preeti.." I was about to go when Siddharth stopped me. I turn and looked at him. He walked to me and hold my right hand in his.

"Don't work too much, get some rest. Pooja and others will take care of Keerti and if you feel headache or your nose bleeds again please call me." He said with so much concern and love and caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"Don't worry. I'm fine now." I said while putting my hand on his which was cupping my left cheek and gave him a small smile.

"Okey..I am in study. I have some work of office. Call me if you need me." He said while kissing on my knuckles.

*****

"How are you feeling now?" I asked keerti while looking at her through the mirror.

Pooja, ksham, Neha and I helped her to get ready. She was wearing a beautiful pastel orange lehnga for her engagement and looking out of the world.

"I'm still feeling nervous bhabhi." She said while putting her hand on mine which was on her shoulder.

"Don't worry it's a normal. You will be fine." Kshama said while kneeling down infront of her and make her wear bangles.

"Bhabhi..did you feel the same, when you got engaged with bhayi?" She asked.

"She told me she was very closed to get faint. Sid's one heated gaze making her nervous and giving a shivers." Neha said and I chuckled softly while blushing. Well she is right I was closed to fainted both time when I got engaged to Siddharth. His one heated gaze made me weak on knees and gave the shivers in my whole body.

"Just go with the flow. Everything will be fine." I said while kissing her on her forehead.

"Di..go get ready. Everyone is ready except you and function will start after an hour. We will take care of Keerti." Pooja said while shoving me outside the room.

"Okey..okey..I'm going.." I said and laughed.

It's 6.10 p.m and function will start around 7.00 or 7.30 p.m. I didn't saw Siddharth after we came home. He wasn't with Nick and definitely not with James because James and Nick are at James' home and will come with his family later.

I wonder if he is in study room and doing his work. Today is his Sister's engagement and he is busy in his office work. He was still worried about my health and his mood wasn't good, though I tried to distracted him by taking him shopping but still he was feeling gloomy. I should go and check on him.

*****

I opened the door of study room and walked inside. Siddharth was sitting on the chair, behind the large glass table and typing something on his laptop. He sense my presence, he raised his eyes from laptop, look at me for a second and then pull back his attention on his laptop. I closed the door behind me and walked to him. Instead of sitting on the empty chair I directly went to him and sit on his lap while encircling my arms around his neck and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He put his one hand on my waist to secure me in his lap.

"How much work left?" I mumbled while hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Almost done love. Just sending the final male to the client." He said while typing with his one hand and then he closed the laptop.

"Are you feeling tired?" He asked while putting his both hands on my waist and pull me more to him.

I nodded my head, "just a little bit. Tonight I want to sleep with you."

"Don't worry..I already make arrangements in our apartment."

"Thankyou.." I whispered and sit there like this.

For few minutes none of us said anything. When Siddharth didn't say anything I pulled my head from the crook of his neck and looked at him. He was looking at the wall blankly and looking lost.

"Kya hua..? (What happened..?)" I asked him while cupping his face and his eyes met with mine.

"I don't know..I was feeling restless and uneasiness since you told me about your health. I was feeling like something bad is going to happen. I tried but can't push the feelings away. For the first time I was fearing of something and I don't know what it is!" He said while looking at me and I can see the fear in his eyes. His eyes showing concern, worry and love for me.

I was feeling the same as him, like something bad is going to happen but I didn't tell him and don't want to increase his tension. Everything is fine, who can hurt us, are behind the bars and we are soon going to become parents.

"I'm fine, our baby is fine. Nothing will going to happen with us. From tomorrow Keerti will be starting her new life and we are going to become parents soon. Everything is going fine. Nothing bad will happen love." I said while making him assure.

"I' worried about you love and our baby. You both are my life." He said.

"Nothing will happen to me. You will see l, reports will be normal."

"I hope..what you are saying is true."

"It is my love." I said while kissing him on his forehead.

"You can kiss me in my lips instead." He said with a mischievous smile and I chuckled while hiding my face in the crook of my neck.

"No..you will turn into a makeout session and we don't have a time for this." I said while looking at him with amusement.

"Last time you are the one who acted like a horny person." He said mischievously.

"Siddharth..." I hit on his chest playfully and try to get up from his lap but he didn't let me.

"Okey..okey..I won't tease but Please sit here like this. It feels peaceful and calm, like a home." He said while resting his head on my chest and I run my fingers in his hair.

"Keerti id going to engage after few hours and her bhayi and bhabhi are busy in romancing. What will she think?" I said while running my fingers in his silky locks.

"Let her think what she wants to think. I just want to spend some tome with my wife and my baby." He said while putting his hand on my stomach but he slowly make his way up to my breast and squeezed them slowly.

"Siddharth.." I slapped his hand away.

"Please.." He gave me his puppy eyes.

"No.." I said while slapping his hand away again and glare at him when he squeezed my right breast again.

"Now get up and get ready. We both are getting late." I said while getting up from his lap and pull him up by holding his hand.

As I walked further I feel a slap on my right ass chick and my eyes went wide.

"Sidddhhhaaaaarth.." I scold him but he just laugh and pull me to him and hugged me from behind.

"Let's make love here..." He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe.

"No..." I said while freeing myself from his arms. I hold his hand and drag him outside the study room before he could pull me inside the room and do something naughty.

........................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.7K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
111K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
395K 24.6K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
1.3M 62.5K 66
"Can you do that Preet," Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ears. "You are asking me to give up my rig...