Lucille Rose Potter

By dont_mind_me_28

•Lucy Evans, radiant of confidence, fiery hair, fiery temper. Good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and h... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character inspiration
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Lucy Rose

Chapter 35

15.4K 542 224
By dont_mind_me_28

Lucy found herself in the back of a broom closet. It was dark, the only light came from the crack at the bottom of the door.

She heard footsteps and people pass by everyone once in a while, but she didn't dare move from her spot.

She would wait until he came and found her, like he said he would.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, the corridors fell quiet and the light seeping in from the crack dimmed.

"Wake up," somebody shook her gently, "come on, we have to go."

Lucy's emerald eyes flew open and were met with ones of steel.

"Come on, they're still patrolling the corridor, you have to hurry."

Lucy accepted his hand, helping her off the closet floor.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"Potter was caught, Dumbledore is gone." His hand was on her shoulder, urging her along quickly.

"Dumbledore is gone!" Lucy gasped.

"Shh!" He warned, "do you want us to get caught?"

"Sorry," Lucy lowered her voice, "what happened?"

"Fudge tried to arrest him but he disappeared, Umbridge is headmistress now."

"Oh no," Lucy's face turned white, "I'm done for."

"You're right," he agreed, "she's already gone after Potter, I can bet you're next, don't drink anything she offers you."

Lucy nodded grimly.

"Don't be caught walking alone, keep your head down and try to slip under the radar for a while."

"Ok," Lucy agreed, "I can do that."

"You live in Hogmeade?" He asked.

"Yes," Lucy confirmed.

"If she ever catches you, make a run for it, she can't get you inside your home."

They turned the corner and Lucy spotted a familiar figure.

She flew forward and was immediately engulfed in large, sturdy arms.

"Thanks, Malfoy," Sawyer nodded solemnly, unwrapping an arm from around Lucy to shake the blond's hand.

Draco nodded, "keep her out of trouble."

"I will," Sawyer promised.

Lucy wiggled out of Sawyer's hold, turning to face the blond, she looked him in the eye.

"Thank you."

>•<

Lucy's days melted together, she kept her head down and her mouth shut. She was never caught by herself, always being escorted by someone, whether it Sawyer, Ginny, Fred, George, Neville or Ron.

It became clear from the start Lucy and Harry couldn't go anywhere just the two of them, if Umbridge caught them both at the same time, it would end terribly, she had already tried to trick Harry into drinking Veritaserum and revealing the location of Dumbledore and Sirius Black.

Nobody would've thought Draco Malfoy was the one who kept her out of the most trouble.

They didn't talk after that day but he'd send her questioning looks every once and a while and keep the toad away when he knew where she was heading.

In public, he was an utter prat, using his newfound position to make others miserable.

The only thing bringing light to the castle was the Weasley Twins.

Just the other day, they had released fireworks inside the castle, making Umbridge loose her head.

"Ms. Evans, Mr. Thorton,"

Lucy's stomach dropped, she immediately took a step away from Sawyer and closer to Ginny.

"Good evening, Professor," Sawyer said with a forced smile.

"Headmistress, Mr. Thorton, Good evening Headmistress." She corrected.

"Good evening Headmistress," Sawyer's muscles clenched.

"Now, you two are familiar with Educational Decree number Thirty-One?" Umbridge flashed a dangerously grin, "correct?"

"Yes, Headmistress," Lucy gritted her teeth.

"Can you recite it for me?" Umbridge was throughly enjoying the student's pain.

"Members of the opposing sex..." Sawyer started.

"No, no, that won't do," Umbridge giggled, "I want you both to recite it to me."

"Members of the opposing sex are not permitted within eight inches of each other."

"So tell me," Umbridge said, "how many inches apart were the two of you just now?"

"Professor..." Ginny tried to protest.

"Headmistress, Ms. Weasley, and I'm afraid this does not pertain to you, I believe a package for you just passed through inspection, why don't you run along and retrieve it...now."

Ginny shot Lucy and Sawyer a regretful look before heading down the corridor.

"Now, I think a weeks detention will do?" Umbridge smirked.

"Is that really necessary?" Sawyer asked, "we were just walking."

"Your arm was around Ms. Evans," Umbridge explained sweetly, "that is an inappropriate display for a school environment, therefore punishments are given as they are due."

"With all due respect..." Sawyer's started sharply, Lucy shot him a warning look, cutting him off.

"Let's say 5 o'clock? Starting tomorrow?" Umbridge said.

"I do think you're forgetting something, Headmistress," Lucy said, "you can't hold detentions."

Umbridge's smiled faded, "very well, you'll be serving your detentions with Professor Snape."

Triumphantly, she turned and walked away.

Lucy couldn't help but laugh once she disappeared from view.

"Professor Snape?" Sawyer groaned, "at least it's not her."

"Don't worry about it," Lucy snorted, "as long as it's not with Umbridge."

"Lucy, have you ever had detention with Snape?" Sawyer's eyes widened.

"No," Lucy shook her head, "have you?"

"More than I can count," Sawyer shuddered, "they're terrible, he's the worst when it comes to detention."

"He likes me," Lucy shrugged, "I'm even thinking of being his TA."

"That's a terrible idea!" Sawyer looked appalled. "Why would you want to torture yourself like that?"

"Oh hush," Lucy rolled her eyes, "he's really not that bad."

"Said nobody ever," Sawyer huffed.

"Oh whatever," Lucy said, "I'm going to meet Harry in the library, wanna come?"

"No thanks," Sawyer sighed, "I have so much work since finals are coming up."

"Suit yourself," Lucy gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "goodnight grumpy!"

"Hey! That's not fair!" Sawyer called after here.

Lucy just laughed and ran away.

"Lucy!" Harry waved her over, to her surprise, Ginny was already sitting there.

"Hey," Lucy smiled, "what're you doing here, Gin?"

"Mum sent Easter Eggs," Ginny held up a box, "there's one for you, hold on."

She dug through the box and brought out a pink egg, handing it to Lucy, "I can't believe it just now passed through Umbridge's inspection system, Easter was like a month ago! We're lucky they didn't spoil..."

"Thanks, Ginny," Lucy accepted the egg, "I'll write your mum to thank her."

"Mrs. Weasley makes the best food," Harry was stuffing his face with chocolate from his own green egg.

"Dork," Ginny snorted, rolling her eyes, "anyways, Lucy, how'd it go with Umbitch?"

"We've got detention for a week," Lucy huffed.

"With her?" Ginny gasped.

"Snape," Lucy sat in the open chair.

"Snape?" Harry shuddered, "good luck with that one."

Lucy ignored him, "I'm just scared of telling Angelina I have to miss a weeks worth of practice."

"Speaking of which," Harry looked at them, "why aren't the two of you at practice?"

"Jack Sloper hit himself in the face with his bat," Lucy snorted, "you should've seen it, he busted his nose open."

Harry gave a half smile and looked back down at his hands.

"Are you ok? Harry?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Harry said gruffly.

"You seem really down lately," Ginny persisted, "you know, I'm sure if you just talked to Cho..."

"I don't want to talk to her," Harry groaned.

"Who is it then?" Ginny asked.

"I..." Harry looked around, checking to see if anyone was listening, "I wish I could talk to Sirius," he muttered, "but I can't."

"Well," Ginny whispered, helping herself to her own egg, "if you really want to talk to Sirius. I expect we can find a way to do it."

"Come on," Harry said hopelessly, "with Umbridge policing the fires and reading all our mail?"

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," Ginny said, "is you start to believe anything is possible if you have enough nerve."

Harry stared at her with a particular look in his eye. Lucy immediately knew her suspicions were correct, Harry Potter had fallen for Ginny Weasley.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

"Oh damn," Ginny shot to her feet, "I forgot—"

"Chocolate in the Library!" Madam Pince shrieked, her face contorting with rage, "Out—out—OUT!" She whipped out her wand and caused Harry, Lucy and Ginny's books and bags chase them out of the library, whacking them repeatedly over the head as they ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.8K 57
Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic fall to the power of the Dark Lord. Harry and the Weasleys manage to escape, but Hermione finds herself stuck in t...
50.3K 1K 45
Strong language and may contain smut. Maddison Weasley, Fred and Georges younger sister, had adopted a certain Hufflepuff buddy, Cedric Diggory, o...
131K 3.9K 143
Anne Potter is Harry Potter's adoptive sister. They've been living with the Dursleys for as long as they can remember. What happens when Anne goes...
6.1K 77 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...