Mr. and Mrs. Carter: The One

By itsbackstreet_bitch

BOOK ONE IN THE CARTER CHRONICLES It's 1995, and Nick Carter, the youngest Backstreet Boy is in Chicago with... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

188 6 0
By itsbackstreet_bitch

December 23, 1995 Tampa Florida
KEVIN'S POV
"Do we have a lead where they are?" I ask. Howie nods. "They're in Miami. The police are halfway there." I nod.
I really hope Nick and this mysterious Lili is okay.

December 23, 1995 Miami Florida
NICK'S POV
I open my eyes and groan. Why is the world spinning? I try to move, but something is wrapped around my body.

I look down and see that I'm tied to a chair. Fuck. Where am I? I look around and see that I'm in a huge bedroom with a couch and a massive door is facing me. I try to get out of the ropes, but it's no use.

They're too tight. After struggling, I give up. I slump against the chair. Where is Lili? I hear the door start to open. A man taller than me enters. He looks about forty.

"Nickolas Gene Carter." he says, eyeing me. How does he know my name?

"How do you know-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Please. Finding out who people are is way too easy." he says, chuckling. He gets a chair and sits in front of me. I look him in the eyes.

His eyes are the same as Lili's. They are the same greenish gold color. But his are different. They are cold and dark, unlike Lili's who's eyes are warm and full of laughter.

"Julius Viotto?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"The one and only." he smirks.

"Where is Lili?" I ask, angrily. This is the man who ruined her. If I wasn't bound up in this damn chair, I would've been beating the hell out of this man.

"You'll see her soon, don't worry. But in the meantime, I want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you." I spat.

Julius rolls his eyes. "Just shut your mouth blondie."

My nostrils flare, and struggle to punch him. He looks at me and laughs. "Good luck with that."

"Fuck you." I snarl.

He grabs my face, and hisses. "Don't talk to me that way. Don't think I'm very pleased with you either. You could've almost gotten me discovered and now apparently you have feelings for my daughter."

He lets go of my face. I glare back at him, but I don't deny anything.

"So you're not denying it." he paces.

"You might want to think again. Why would you love Lili?" he growls. I don't answer.

"Answer!" Julius roars. I don't flinch or close my eyes. I just stare right back at him.

"Fine don't answer. Lili will get the consequences." he walks to the door and opens it. Outside there are two men. I recognize them as the men who attacked me.

"Gary, bring my daughter." I widen my eyes. The man named Gary rushes away, then quickly comes back with a girl slinging over his shoulder. Lili.

"Here she is Master." Gary says.

"Lay her on the couch." Julius directs. Gary walks over to the couch and carefully lays Lili there. She's dressed in a red dress that is really revealing.

She seems to be unconscious.

"Leave." Julius tells the two men. They leave and I'm left alone with Lili and Julius.

"So here she is." He runs his finger over her body.

"Don't touch her!" I yell. Julius pauses and looks at me.

"She's my daughter, my property. I can do whatever the hell I want with her." At this point, I can feel my face turning red.

"I could even take her virginity." he snickers. How could a man do that to his own daughter? I can't let him do that.

"Too late." I say, trying to keep my voice from breaking. Julius stops stroking Lili and glares at me.

"What do you mean 'too late'" he asks, his face darkening.

I smirk, trying to keep up the act. "I already took it." Julius looks into my face.

"Lies." he growls.

"Not lies, but say what you want to say to make yourself feel better." I laugh.

His face nearly explodes with anger and he's about to start beating the hell out of me, when I hear a groan. Julius' fist stops mid-air. He turns around. Lili is slowly waking up.

"Guess I'll have to check myself then." he says.

Shit. No,no,no. I try to stay calm but it's hard.

"Consider yourself lucky. You're going to be the first person to see Lili without clothing. And you don't have to pay." he starts to slowly unzip her dress. I panic and I lean back all I can on the chair, and it falls back.

The chair breaks, and I quickly untangle myself from the rope. I lunge at Julius, but he grabs me by my throat and starts choking me.

I look over at Lili. She's trying to open her eyes. I can feel my face turning blue. I claw at Julius, poke his eyes. But I'm no match for him.

As I'm about to run out of air, I bring my knee up and kick him in the balls. He releases my throat, and I double over, coughing. When I look over at him, he's on the ground, clutching his crotch and groaning in pain.

"You motherfucker." he groans. Seeing that he's weak, I start punching him and kicking him until he's a bloody mess.

As I punch him one last time, I notice my knuckles are bruised. I run over to Lili, who is half awake. I go over to her and pull up her dress. She doesn't seem to be injured.

I pick Lili up bride-style and open the huge wooden door. I take off the tracker I have and put it on Julius.

Then, carrying Lili, I run out of the room. I look around, and see that the front door is guarded by Gary and Joe. Shit. I consider trying to fight them or finding another way out. Before I can decide, they spot me.

Double shit.

I turn around and start running as fast as I can. I hear them stumbling behind me. I burst into a corridor and see an open door. I look back, and Gary and Joe are running after me.

I quickly slip into the room, still carrying Lili, who is waking up. I close the door and lock it. I fall back to the floor, exhausted. I look down at Lili.

Her brows are furrowed.

"Come on Lili. Wake up." I whisper.

Her eyelids flutter, and she opens her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. She looks at me, and I see her eyes light up.

"Nick!" she hugs me tightly.

"It's okay I'm here." I hug her back the same way. We don't have much time to celebrate, as the door begins to rattle.

We jump apart and quickly get up.

"What's happening?" Lili's voice quivers.

"Gary and Joe are trying to get in." I say, eyeing the door.

"Is there another way out?" Lili looks around.

"I don't think so." I say, my heart sinking.

"Wait! Look!" Lili points to the window. We both look at each other. The door gives a last hard shake and we make up our minds. We race to the window and open it. The door busts open and Gary and Joe enter, looking sweaty and angry.

"Nick come on!" Lili grabs my hand, and I look back at the men before we both jump out of the window.

We land on the grass. We groan in pain, but we hear the front door begin to open, so we get up and run. It's hard to run because it's raining really hard. Lili looks back, and she yells.

"Run faster!" We both run and run for a long time, before Lili collapses in exhaustion. She sinks to the ground. So do I, and I notice that we're at the beach. Lili breathes heavily, and she looks at me. She sees my bruised hands.

"They could've killed you Nick. Why did you come?" she asks, her eyes looking into mine. I can't hold it back anymore. I say it.

"Because I love you Lili." Without waiting for her reaction, I lean in and cup her face towards mine, and I kiss her softly.

She doesn't kiss me back at first, but then I feel her arms wrap around my neck, and she kisses me back. After a few seconds, we both pull away and I see Lili's eyes are watery again.

"I love you too Nick." she smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.8K 29
Laura was a small child when her grandparents took her from her unfit mother. She was abused as a child physically and emotionally by her mothers boy...
2.2M 57.2K 60
Daisy Brooks never had an easy life. The tragic death of her mother shattered her world and left behind a huge void. Her alcoholic father filled her...
524 57 16
Nick, a 14-year-old teenage boy from a famous boyband called the Backstreet Boys falls in love with a simple girl named Angie, who turns out to be hi...
1.2M 25.4K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...