the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
mental health day!
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter thirty

5.3K 208 177
By mioris

i watched a silent voice for the first time and i balled when ishida finally accepted his self ive never related to a movie so much before.

Also big freaking update. Guys I'm in a loving relationship and my goodness, I love my girlfriend so much. I'm so in love with her. Her goofy smile. Her humor. The way I can literally rant to her about ANYTHING. She's so perfect, and I find it so weird that she likes me. I'm a literal dumbass you guys have no idea 🧍💀

Also

can we normalize asking for pronouns before engaging in a conversation that might have to interfere with pronouns or gender.

you guys act like guy's can't type like "OMFG SOFBSOSFSN NUH UH 👁💀😫" "Lmfao BYE🧑‍🦯🤝" like I don't get it. and yeah it may be weird for me to be writing fanfics and junk but like, why can't i???? You guys acts like only girls write fanfics.

I was scared at one point to even say that I was a guy writing this kind of stuff but like, it's what I do in my free time because I'm bored. 😐 I don't only do these kinds of stories, i write a lot of angst (a book coming out soon) and i do animations and play music

I'm not saying that girls can't write fanfics, but whenever some of you guys comment you AUTOMATICALLY think it's a girl.

ASK FOR PRONOUNS PLEASE.

i don't care if you "think" you know their pronouns. ask. and if you're too shy to, ITS LITERALLY NOT THAT HARD TO USE THEY/THEM.

Like dude, "yeah can you give me their coat?" "Sure, I'll hand it to them." "Sorry, they don't like caramel in their coffee." Like please, it's even grammatically correct and it's even more proper to use.

And if you just ignore peoples pronouns or think it's okay to be transphobic, get the hell away from my book and my account. I'll personally block you if I have to I could care less.

This place is a safe place. I will never ever condone people being transphobic, homophobic, racist, ableist, etc. on my page at all. I will not hesitate, to block you, report you, or anything. So I suggest you leave rn. Not only that but if you support that barbaric person such as trump. Leave. Never in my life will I ever be friend a trump support that's just embarrassing.

Anyways, you guys are always welcome to come into my dms anytime you need some support!

thank you for your time☺️, enjoy my book sweeties.
-

The table creaked slightly, as the person sat down next to me, a couple seats down. Their chair slightly squeaking as they shuffled around.

I tried my best to muffled my hiccups from crying so much into my arm. But it did me no good. I think the person beside me just ignored it. In which I hope they would.

I laid my head down along my arms and let the tears slide down my cheeks and soak into my sleeve. I felt so pitiful sitting here like this, crying in public. It was so embarrassing.

"It's alright. You don't need to hide it." The person next to me said as they flipped through the pages of their book and sipped their drink. "You shouldn't be ashamed of crying, it's not something to be shameless...or shameful about." He chuckled to his self. "Ah I'm not too big on words, I'm hoping I used those words correctly. I usually have a friend helping me." The voice said nervously.

I slowly turned my head to my right, to see who spoke, and a few seats down from me sat a boy.

He sipped his drink and set it down on the table, closing his book. He turned to me and smiled. "Don't mind me, I couldn't help but notice your hiccups." He started. "It sounds as if you're hurting an awful lot." The boy pointed out, making me shrink into my chair. He stuck out his hand and laughed.

"You can call me bokuto."
-
*y/n's pov*

It was nearly past 2pm. The food had arrived and everyone was stuffing their faces.

Small talk had come about and my mother began to ask questions.

"So tendou..." she smiled and cleared her throat. Tendou looked up and raised his eyebrows and quickly smiled. "...what do you have with my y/n."

She asked. Rori looked up and so did my brother. Tendou laughed a little and looked over at me. You could tell he had been pondering about the question from the time we walked in. "Me and y/n are dating miss." He replied.

My father choked on his drink and my mom smiled sweetly. Her eyes scanned me then tendou. "My my my....my daughter dating satori?" She took a sip of her water. "What do you think about that dear..?" My mother asked my father as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

Tendou sat up straight and let his right hand slither down and into mine, holding it tightly. He was obviously nervous, just as nervous as I was.

My father looked up from his plate and sat up straight. His eyes scanned over tendou. It fell silent over the table as tendou gulped.

I was honestly scared as to what my father would say. I thought he loved tendou, or at least liked him in some way. But the look on his face... it didn't seem like he liked him as much as I thought.

My eyes scanned over his eyes, his face was wrinkled where his eyebrows turned down from his frown. "This is...none of my business...it's their relationship..." he muffled as he went back to his food.

My mother scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well i think it's lovely." She said, making tendou's grip on my hand loosen. My mother began to speak to Rori and my brother, engaging in a conversation with the both of them.

I glanced over at tendou to see him looking down at his plate of food, fiddling with his silverware. The look on his face made me feel bad for him. He look distraught.

I felt bad that the team, everyone, including tendou, was going through this trouble to make me stay. It felt wrong, awfully wrong. It had never occurred to me that what if they are going through all of this just for it to not work. Wouldn't they be heartbroken?

I picked up my fork and reached over towards Tendou's plate, stealing a piece of his food and stuffing it in my mouth. He gasped as he looked over at me. "How dare you.." he mumbled. I shrugged my shoulder as I sat back in my seat, closing my eyes, happily chewing on the food I stole.

He leaned in closer to me and poked my cheek. "Why'd yah do that?" He said in a low voice as to not interrupt my mother's conversation. I opened my eyes and looked over at him. "You looked lonely so I had to annoy you some." I spoke. "Plus..." I continued, sitting up straight and leaning closer towards his face. "I wanted to try your food."

He grinned and sat up, quickly taking his fork and stealing a bit of my food. "Hey-" tendou, then quickly, shoved a large bit of food that he stole into his mouth as fast as he could.

I puffed my cheeks as I watched him chew. "That was like half of my plate!" I whispered loudly as i flicked his forehead. He winced as he held the spot i flicked him, still chewing his food.

He then swallowed the last of what he chewed and gasped. "Why'd you flick me...!?" He whispered. I widened my eyes. "You ate half of my plate in one bite...!" I whispered back.

"Ehem..." a voice made its way into our conversation. Me and tendou both slowly turned our heads to see my mother staring holes into us. "AS I was saying..." she laughed, a little annoyed. "...I was quite delighted to know that you guys wanted an outing. I would of never known that tendou and y/n were together!" She said happily.

Me and tendou laughed uncomfortably as we turned towards her. "Ahaha...yep..." I said. My mother grinned. "So how did both of you get together? Was it like a little confession? Who told who?" She showered us questions, making both of us eternally scream.

I don't think me and tendou ever spoke about this part. I never thought what my mother might of asked. I didn't know that she was this invested. I supposed we'll have to go off the top of our heads.

I went to open my mouth to speak. "Well uh..." "I was the one to confess." Tendou interrupted.
-

*tendous pov*

Deep down I knew that none of this would work. Wakatoshi was right from the start. I now knew the reason he didn't answer my question that day. The question as to why he didn't stop us, or why he didn't say anything.

He didn't want to hurt y/n.
-

Turns out that uh writing helps me. Kinda. Still working on a lot of stuff tho. This took at least several weeks to write.

But I have some news! Me and my friend are going to start streaming soon. Like yah know, play video games, stream on twitch. Not sure when. But possibly soon.

Also thank you for the support lately! It means a lot, thank you for 350k reads! It means so much to me!!

Have a good day and take care of your selves! My messages are open.
-
Word count: 1626

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.9K 21
"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
52.9K 1.3K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
600K 23.4K 46
โ Have you ever heard about the story of the Phoenix? Legend has it; the Phoenix carried its flames for 1000 years before burning itself. When it ros...
388K 19.9K 85
Sasaki Corp was one of the biggest conglomerates originating in Japan, the responsibilities of which had to soon delegated since their beloved chairm...