the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

mental health day!

4.3K 110 30
By mioris

Hey it's mental health day! (It was yesterday but I was quite busy to post this)

So if you haven't heard this today. I am so incredibly proud of you. Yeah you, the one who hasn't gotten out of bed today. The one who puts others before them. The one who's failing school. The one who can't seem to get a grip lately. It's okay. Really it is. Don't feel stressed about this stuff. Remember you are incredibly loved and I am proud of you all. Even if no one else sees it. I'm proud of you for waking up today. You're doing amazing, absolutely splendid. Just look at you! Just wow. You're beautiful/handsome. I'm so happy you are here. I see your hurt, I see your pain. You are visible. You have so much worth. Like so so so freaking much.Make sure to take care of your self and remember that you are so so so so important. You're health is important. Don't think that you need to prioritize stuff over yourself, when you are the most important thing to you. I'm proud of you, and I'm glad you are here. I love you. I care.

I'm not back yet, but today's an important day. Also! Tomorrow is an ipoc blackout! So don't post anything on any social media! I'm not posting either. Let them be heard, this is important. If anyone knows the schedules for blackouts please send me it.

But have a good day and stay safe. You are all incredibly loved. By me, and others.

I think I should reveal my actual name now. Dunno if anyone cares, but hi. My name is kesou. Plenty know me by kai, you can call me either. Or author-kun👋 as you guys put it

Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.4K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...
83.2K 1.9K 21
"π˜‹π˜°π˜―π˜΅ 𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘧𝘳𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘰𝘢𝘡. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
177K 5.8K 32
Compared to Kiyoko I am just a little kid who has an intimidating grandfather. I'm so plain compared to her. A girl with an average, forgettable look...
841K 28.1K 51
[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’“π’‚π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’›π’‚π’˜π’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she's intimidating!" "Probably a new first y...