-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

By -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... More

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting

150 3 8
By -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

„That could explain the new Killer I just got." David hissed from behind the new female.

Luna almost jumped out of her skin, startled at his sudden appearance.

„Dude!" she hissed.

Bill raised his eyebrows at David's statement. There was a new Killer..?

„This is complete Bull." Jeff hissed. „Felix and the Blight are still kinda new here! There should not be a new Killer yet."

„I didn't choose to be here." Luna growled lowly. Bill set one of his hands in her shoulder, eyeing the boxer.

„What new Killer, King?" the veteran asked.

„Some girl with a scythe, she chased us across the map while singing." Laurie spoke behind him.

David just got here. But he was at the campfire long enough to hear Luna's story. Laurie must've been sacrificed.

„Singing?" Claudette asked.

Luna raised her eyebrows. „Is every Killer weird here?!?" she snapped, throwing her hands into the air.

„You have no Idea." Laurie whispered.

„But wait that wasn't even the weirdest thing!" Detective Tapp spoke, as he walked out of the fog.

„God, so fast?" David asked. Tapp nodded. „Feng should be arriving soon, last I saw she got carried into the basement."

Claudette shuddered at the mention of the basement.

„I'm here." a voice muttered.

It was Feng. She stood next to Laurie and fixed her blue pigtails. „Good god." Meg hissed.

It had been fast, too fast.

„The weird thing was just-" Tapp began, but David cut him off. „It was a Legion Trial..."

Bill blinked, once. Twice. „TWO KILLERS IN ONE TRIAL?!?" Dwight asked in horror.

„Yep." Feng Min popped the ‚p' and stretched her arm.

„Oh god..." Claudette whispered and covered her mouth.

„This is Bad. Really bad." Meg muttered.

„C'MON! AREN'T WE GOING THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY?!?" Nea shouted and kicked the tree.

Luna just stood there. One single thought made it through the shitstorm that brewed inside her skull.

It... wasn't Mika was it..?

...
. . .

Rin tilted her head to the side.

„Did... we also get a new... uh, Sabaibā?"

Julie stared at the female blankly. „She asked if we also got a new Survivor." Mika translated her words.

Rin was surprised, the newbie could speak Japanese?

Huh.

„Not we know of." Max replied. The Hillbilly's speech was a little broken, but still understandable. Understanding the Cannibal was worse.

„Hmm..." Rin was in thought. The Spirit was sure that she saw a new Survivor in her Trail, but it also could've been the county singer, she had hooked so often.

Kimyōna watashi wa kanojo ga atarashī to omotta..." Rin spoke without thinking of the non-Japanese speaking people around her.

„Uh." Mika started. „Watashi no yōna shoshinsha kamo shiremasen ka?"

Joey stared between Rin and the new girl. Frank did the same. „What the actual fuck?" he hissed quietly.

Susie shrugged. She was interested in the new girl. She could speak Japanese, at least someone else could translate the Oni's word now, seeing as he could only speak said language.

Kare wa chōdo karera ga atarashī seizon-sha no koto o kiite inai to itta." The Spirit sighed.

Demo anata wa atarashī hito o mimashita ne?" Mika asked the pale girl. Rin thought for a second.

Hai, demo-"

„OKAY STOP!" Julie said and got between the girls.

Mika stepped back. Julie huffed and lowered her hands. „It's lovely that you two get along so well..." Julie tailed off, sarcasm evident in her voice. „But could you please speak in a language we others can understand as well?!?"

Caleb lowered his weapon, maybe the new chick wasn't so bad after all. Rin was a loner and either sad, angry or plain cold all the time, but somehow this new chick managed to bring a faint smile on her face.

„Sorry." Mika muttered.

Gomen'nasai." The Spirit apologized.

„She tried to shoot me." Rin spoke and looked at her new fellow Killer.

The room got tense. „A'ight." Susie broke through the silence. The Trapper followed her words.

„Since you are new here." Evan pointed to him and his group. „We will give you a tour." Philip finished for him.

Mika just nodded.

~Timeskip brought to you by Mika~
3rd PoV

„... and this is the river." The Trapper pointed to the raging river in front of them.

The river was dark and it's water seemed to have a mind on it's own. Raging clashing waves and then calm in the next moment. Mika raised her eyebrows at the sudden change.

„River splits Killer and Survivor Lands." Max choked out.

Mika nodded absentmindedly.

Philip huffed as he noticed the black fog under his bare feet. „Another Trail for you Phil?" Evan asked.

„I won't ever get a moment of peace here..." he growled and then he dissolved in the black fog.

„Where did he go?" Mika asked.

„Trial." Max said.

„Let's Go back." Evan said and turned to leave.

„I'll stay for a bit." the girl said.

Max nodded and followed the bulky Killer. „Just don't try to cross the river!" Evan called as they left.

Once they were out of her sight, Mika plopped to the ground. She summoned her Scythe and studied the shiny blade. It looked so much like the one at home.

Could they even go home anymore?

Probably not...

Mika's thoughts trailed off to her sister. The Spirit mentioned a new Survivor. Could that have been Luna? Was she here too?

„Mika..?"

Said girl wiped her head up and her amber eyes met the hazel eyes of her sister.

She stiffened. „Oh my stars... LUNA!" Mika almost shrieked.

Luna whipped a finger to her lips signaling her older sibling to be quiet.

Mika jumped on her feet and scanned her surroundings for a way over the river.

She found none. In her frustration, Mika picked up a rock and threw it in the lake.

A metal pang echoed over the river. The sisters eyes each other. Luna shook her head, the sound didn't come from her.

Mika soundlessly picked up her Scythe and sticked the end of it in the river, searching for the source of the previous sound.

Another metallic pang echoed from the water between them. „C'mon..." Mika huffed and pocked the thing.

C L I C K !

The sisters stepped back as black fog erupted from the water and formed a passage over the now raging river.

Luna's breathing hitched and Mika set a foot on the dark passage. The ends were foggy and black.

Mika stormed over the passage once it was clear that she could cross it. Luna stumbled backwards as her sisters body collided into hers.

„Lu! Oh my little Lu- I thought I'd lost you!" Mika quietly cried out. Luna patted her back as she released a single tear from her eye.

„I was so scared Mika." Luna's voice was muffled due to her face being pushed against Mika's chest.

Mika squished her siblings body one last time before letting go. Luna released a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

Mika's eyes snapped into realization. „H- how do you feel? And sickness?" she put her hand against Luna's forehead.

She blinked. She actually hadn't thought about it. Luna shook her head. „I feel fine actually..."

Mika smiled.

„And even much better now that you are here!"

She ruffled the younger sisters hair. „Ya little sucker!" she laughed.

„Hey, hey not the hair!" Luna protested and fixed said hair.

Mika gasped as her gaze hit the ground. „No! No please, not her!" the sister cried out, gripping her shoulders.

Luna was confused, well until she looked down and caught sight of what had scared her sister.

Black fog settled around her feet, engulfing her figure. Luna gasped.

„Don't worry Mika, I'll be-"

She dissolved. „... back."

Kate looked at the newbie beside her.

„Oh, hey newbie. Looks like we'll be rocking this Trail together."

Steve and Ace Eyes the newbie. Steve just averted his eyes and scoffed, but Ace let his eyes trail a bit further.

bel culo, new girl~" he whistled at her.

Luna's eyes hardened at his words. Her deathglare made the gambler visibly flinch.

guardami così ancora una volta e ti seppellirò vivo!" she hissed at him. Ace took a step back and swallowed.

Kate and Steve exchanged looks. Luna averted her eyes from the trembling gambler.

On the other side, the Killer tilted his head in interest at the new prey.

He had never seen someone scare the gambler like that. Maybe the new prey was as interesting as his sister to play with.

A shrill sound echoed through the place they stood at. Luna stiffened and eyed the country singer next to her.

„We'll Kick This Killers ass!" Kate assured her before they vanished for the Trial.

The Killer felt a smile tug at the corner of his lips.

We will see, singer. We will see...

The fog parted revealing Gideon Meat Plant.

The Shape smiled. This map worked great for him.

Time to play with the new prey~

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Informations, Updates and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1525}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 896 19
just some one-shots about the dead by daylight ghostface. There will be 18+ stuff. and I'll try put trigger warnings. (If I don't forget.) It also sa...
1K 26 36
the archives from dead by daylight that's it I dont own any of the art that is in this book
55.1K 1.2K 81
"Death is not an Escape" From the popular multiplayer horror survival game 'Dead by Daylight'. I just came across some scenarios, but unfortunately I...
60 0 11
"Ever date anyone?" He asks. "Nope, not that I can remember" I respond. - Lowered (PLEASE READ LOWERED FIRST! IT'LL MAKE READING THIS MORE ENJOYABLE)...